Let's Say || TaeKook

By jeontaelove

My first ever Taekook fanfic Date ended: 07/07/17 More

A/N
INTRO
Lets Start
First
First (1.2)
First (1.3)
First (1.4)
Second
Second (2.2)
Second (2.3)
Second(2.4)
Third
Blood, Sweat and Tears
Fourth
Fifth
Fifth (5.2)
Fifth (5.3)
Sixth
Seventh
Seventh (7.2)
Eight
Eight (8.2)
Ninth
Tenth
Eleventh
Twelve
Twelve (12.2)
Thirteenth
Fourteenth
Fourteenth (14.2)
Fourteenth (14.3)
Fourteenth(14.4)
Fifteenth
Sixteenth
Sixteenth (16.2)
Seventeenth
Seventeenth (17.2)
Eighteenth
Nineteenth
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
A/N 2.0
Twenty Four
MUST READ
PLEASE READ

EPILOGUE

3.6K 92 43
By jeontaelove

 Taehyung is now a well-known producer for almost two years now. His career rises fast, no one would expect. And he's proud to what he already achieved in a short period of time.

Taehyung is not only a producer, but also an idol. He already had his concerts, worldwide concerts to be exact. He's a great singer, he sings from the heart, full of emotions. He also writes songs, he write his own songs.

  Taehyung is busy fixing his office table when he heard a knock on his door. He wondered who would that be.

" Come in. " He said.

He glanced at his wall clock, he doesn't remember any meeting at the moment. If he have, his secretary would tell him beforehand. Taehyung hates it when he's not notified beforehand. 

I'll give him a lecture about this issue, again.

His secretary always forgot his schedule. Sometimes, Taehyung instructs him to put an alarm on his phone if ever Taehyung have a meeting or any business related.

I really need to hire a new secretary.

As the door opened, a group of people entered his office, wearing their smiles like they owned it. Each one of them are carrying gifts of different sizes.

Taehyung smiled. He missed them.

" Hey there, buddy. How are you? " Namjoon said as he placed his gift on the table and fist bump Taehyung.

" I'm fine, yeah. " Taehyung chuckled. He missed this hyung.

He missed those times when Namjoon will be off limits on the things that could broke easily. Also, he missed those advise that his hyung gave him.

" Taehyung, I missed you. I've never seen since like forever. " Jin dramatically said as he hugged Taehyung. " And I'm so proud of you. "

" I missed you too, hyung. Especially those delicious food that you cook for us. " Taehyung said, hugging him back.

Jin will always volunteer to cook for them after they practice on some of their school activities. He always took care of them.

" Yow yow yow. I wanna hug you too. " Hoseok said as he pulled Taehyung towards him. Taehyung can't help himself not to chuckle. " You'll treat us later. Yeah? "

" No I missed you? " Taehyung asked. He likes to tease this hyung.

" Nope. I saw you last week remember? " Hoseok said, which earned a laugh from the rest.

Taehyung look at the last person who haven't talked yet. He's still the same. Same.

" And you won't say anything? How about a hug too? " Taehyung asked, spreading his arms.

" You know that I hate dramas right? " Yoongi said, looking all bored.

" Ouch. I'm hurt. " Taehyung said, placing his hands on his chest.

" Cut it out Taehyung. You won't make me do that. " Yoongi said as he sat on the couch.

The group did some catching up. They haven't seen each other for a long time. Jin and Namjoon owns a restaurant now. Namjoon being a supportive boyfriend but he never forgets what he also love, rapping and composing music. Sometimes he wrote song for other artist. Hoseok is now a well-known dancer and choreographer. He owns a dance studio and a lot of students enrolled in his dance sessions. He once featured in a show on t.v. Yoongi also follows what he wanted. He opens a music school. Also, he didn't left his rapping life.

" So, are you busy this coming Saturday? I will be having a party. Just a simple one. " Hoseok said.

" And when did you have a simple party? " Jin said, emphasizing the word simple.

Hoseok's definition of party is way more complicated. Once, all those who attended the party he hosted wore recycled outfit. Recycled means those plastics, card boards, newspapers, etc.

" Hey. What does that mean? " Hoseok asked back. Jin just shrug.

" All of us should come. I missed you all. Like, really. " Taehyung said in an instant. He knows that he needs to cut that topic off with Jin and Hoseok.

" It's settled then. " Hoseok said.

After hours past, they bid their goodbyes. They're busy people after all.

Taehyung's secretary entered his office, holding a folder.

" Mr.Kim, you're next meeting will be in an hour. They're on their way here now. " His secretary said, Kise.

" Thanks Kise. If ever they arrived, please let them in. " Taehyung said as he continued his work.

Taehyung was busy to what he was doing and didn't notice what time it was. He heard a knock on his door and looked at his wrist watch. An hour already had passed. 

He sigh. 

He got a lot of works to do. A lot of proposals.

" Come in. " He muttered.

" Mr.Kim, they're already here. " Kise said.

" Okay, let them come in. " Taehyung said as he fixed his self.

Taehyung seated properly, being ready to what will happen next. This will be his new project after his concert. He was hiatus for months now. He wanted to take a rest after those tours he had.

A man wearing black tux entered his office and walks towards his table. Behind him was a girl with red hair, wearing glasses. She looks like she's the P.A and the man wearing tux is the manager.

" I'm sorry. Our talent just went to the restroom. He'll be here in a minute. " The man said as he bowed.

" It's okay, Manager Park. " Taehyung said as he motioned his arms towards the chair in front of him. " Take a seat. "

" This is Jihyo, by the way. She is one of our P.A's. " Manager Park said. Jihyo bowed at him.

" Nice meeting you. I'm looking forward on working with you. " Taehyung said. " Can we start -- "

The door suddenly opened. All three of them look at the person who opened the door, loudly.

A guy wearing white tux, hair well fixed is the one at fault. He's stunning. He's a head turner.

" I'm sorry Manager Park. I got lost while on m way here. I forgot to ask you which room are we going. I'm really sorry for that. " The guy said.

 Taehyung was frozen on his seat. His eyes fixated on the person who entered the room. His eyes never leaving the guy's face. Like he's looking at someone who he wished he hadn't seen. Like he was lost in his own world.

Am I dreaming?

Is this a dream?

Silence filled the room.

Seconds later, Manager Park sighed deeply. " It's fine. Come here now and take a seat. We're getting started. "

The guy walks towards Manager Park with his head low. Taehyung just followed the guy's action with his eyes. He sat beside Manager Park. Taehyung is still looking at him. Like his eyes are fooling him on what he sees.

He blinks, but he still see the same.

Maybe his mind is just playing with him.

The guys is still not giving him any glance. He's just looking at his lap.

" Mr.Kim, he's our talent that would be working with you. " Manager Park said, he looks at the guy beside him. Giving him a signal that he should introduce his self, but the guy was busy looking at his lap. Manager Park cleared his throat to gain his attention. The guys flinched.

The guys look at Manager Park. " Introduce yourself now. "

" Oh. I'm sorry. " The guy said.

He stood up, still not looking at Taehyung.

" My name is Jeon Jungkook. Please to meet you Mr.Kim. " The guy named Jungkook said as he bowed and smiled at him.

And with that, Taehyung was sure that his mind is not tricking him.

__________

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS BOOK

AND THAT WAS IT

THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THE ENDING

A SEQUEL? YEAH?

AND I'M REALLY SORRY IF IT TOOK A LONG TIME TO POST THIS ONE

I LOVE YOU ALL SWEETIES 

PLEASE DO SUPPORT MY OTHER BOOKS, I PUBLISHED A NEW BOOK ENTITLED

TERM BREAK

DO READ IT IF YOU'RE FREE

AGAIN, I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT

~ dee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 2.9K 18
so you're telling me that you want to spy on our friend's first date together? · • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • · ➳ short story (facebook format) completed: 07.07.2...
7.1K 176 22
Taehyung only saw me as a friend, but I was just tired of being one. -JJK july2019-june2020
45.1K 1.3K 19
I opened my eyes immediately. "See you tonight" he kissed my hand. |This is my first fanfic. So, I really hope you all will enjoy reading it♡|
283K 10.7K 32
When Jeon Jungkook , a normal teen finds out that his crush actually likes his best friend , everything turns upside down . Pls DUnt Kill MeH This Is...