i reincarnated as a villaines...

By CHROMATIER

on her birthday Catherine recalled the memories of her past life thanks to being hit by a door. the next day... More

Please Read
Uno (e)
Dos (e)
cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
her thoughts..........
Ocho
nueve
diez
Once
Doce
Trece
Mumble
.....her fate
Catorce
Quince
Dieciseis
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
diecinueve
Extra serving: a dash of her and him
The so called "zero"
Veinte
Veintiuno
Veintidos
Veinte Tres
Venite Cuatro
Dangerous!!!!!!
Veinte Cinco
Veinte Seis
Veintisiete
Veintiocho
Veintinueve
Treinta
Chara Des
This side and that side
Treinta y uno
treinta y dos
Treinta y tres
Meeting Her
the uncovered truth
the uncovered truth 2
Treinta y cuatro
Treinta y cinco
Treinta y Seis
Treinta y siete
Treinta y ocho
Treinta y nueve
Cuarenta
Cuarenta y uno
Cuarenta y dos
Cuarenta y tres
Cuarenta y cuatro
Cuarenta y cinco
Cuarenta y seis
Cuarenta y siete
Cuarenta y ocho
Cuarenta y nueve
Cincuenta
ANNOUNCEMENT
Cincuenta y uno
Cincuenta y dos
the Feline panic
Cincuenta y Tres
Cincuenta y cuatro
Cincuent y cinco
Cincuenta y Seis
Cincuenta y Siete
Cincuenta y ocho
58.5 hey Clein (the troubles of King)
Cincuenta y nueve
Sesenta
Sesenta y uno
Sesenta y dos
Sesenta y tres
Sesenta y cuatro
Sesenta y cinco
Sesenta y seis
Sesenta y siete
Sesenta y ocho
Sesenta y nueve
Setenta
Setenta y uno
Setenta y dos
Setenta y Tres
Setenta y cuatro
Setenta y cinco
UNTITLED
THE END AND A NEW BEGINNING
New story: Fujoshi Charge
valentine

Tres

21.8K 973 153
By CHROMATIER

"Have you heard about the two new students?" Catherine was walking down the hallway when she heard two students from the same grade gossiping about something.

"Yes, I heard they're studying abroad before they transferred here"

"Actually the girls from section one are saying that they're handsome! They said they look like a green-eyed prince and a black-eyed knight!"

"Kyaah!!" The girls suddenly let out a high pitched voiced as if they were electrocuted by a live wire.

"I want to see them!!!" Catherines steps faltered when she heard the eye colors. She only knew of two person that match those colors. The male protagonist, Ryuuji Takano and his childhood friend Aoi Fumi. Hearing those eye colors only means one thing, theyve entered the Argent Academy.

With them being here she need to hurry with her plans. With her plans slowly being laid down in her head, instead of heading to the library, she head out to where the club offices are.

This past years before entering the middle-school section Catherine polished her intelligence by studying diligently, as a result her name never strayed in the top twenty of the over-all standing of the elementary section. Catherine even improve her cooking skills to make sure that she could ridicule the heroine's bento when the time comes.

Aside from that she had already managed to become a brown belt in karate, her mother even finally gave up on chastising her karate practices after noticing that she will not give it up.

As for her plans that involves her father, she had willed him into shape that he's now looking fit. Catherine is also periodically giving him books on meditation, books on being a good employer, how to be a calm and peaceful person and the bible, Catherine was even lecturing him on how not to take revenge by killing someone and to avoid dealing with mafia, yakuza and even drug syndicates.

Catherina had also been saving some money which she regularly use to secretly hire investigators to look into small drug syndicate in their area. The information gathered were compiled by her which she then periodically sent to the police through unanimous mails. For almost two years now, Catherine had become a secret informant of the police without the knowledge of her family. After-all she need to build a good rapport with them so they will not easily arrest her father and her. She also need to minimize the chance of contact between those dark groups and her father.

"Catherine!" Catherine stopped running when a familiar voice calls my name, when I look back I saw Kana behind her, after three months since their first talk I've finally managed to learned my seat mate's name. And gone was the nerdy seatmate she had back then, Kana had shed her glasses and braces and now her black eyes glistens with her emotions and her smile is now unobstructed by any braces. Kana had even opted out her pigtails and just let her red hair flow down her back. Her friend had turn a new leaf with her middle school debut.

"Yes?"

"Where are you going? The bell already rung, we need to head to our section"

"But, I need to go to the club hall" Kana reach for her arm, completely dragging her to the opposite direction

"That can wait, we can't be late for our first class"

"But it will only be some kind of introduce yourself thing"

"We also need to vote for our class officers so c'mon" from the tone of Kanas voice she had no choice but to comply with Kana, after all Kana's scary when she gets angry. Kana who used to be a shy and meek girl suddenly blossomed during their sixth grade. She started to be outspoken and frank, she had also learned how to get things on her own way.

"Anyway have you heard about the two new students that's been making a noise since this morning?" she nodded

"I heard some girls talking about them"

"I managed to have a glimpse of them just a while ago and it's quite understandable why the girls go gaga over them. Theyre really handsome" she gave Kana a worried look when she noticed the red tinge on her cheeks.

"Kana, don't tell me?"

"What? I can't help but like them okay, besides they're good as eye candy, anyway why not catch one of them? After all you need to graduate from being a bro-con"

"I am not a bro-con!" for some reason Kana had been calling her that since last year

"Yeah, right, tell that to the marines"

"Hmph!"

"Hey, hey, did you see? Ryuuji Takano is in section one

I heard he aced the entrance exam and even broke the schools record by attaining an almost perfect score"

"As expected of the scion of Takano group not only is he dreamy he is also intelligent"

"Even Aoi is great, he was second and even his looks is on par with Ryuuji!"

"Kyaaa!!!! I am glad I am studying here"

"I wish I am in section one"

"Right! Right! Just being in the same room with then will really complete my day"

Right and left, it seems like every girl in their section is talking about the two new comers as if they're the only ones who transferred in Argent Academy.

Hearing everyone glorify the two, Catherines curiosity is slowly being stoked that she started wondering if their real life version could give justice to their manga version.

Well on her case I really did resemble the haughty villainess Catherine from the tip of her hair to the tip of her toes that she was amazed by the amount of detail.

"Hey, Catherine, do you want to take a look at the two princes this lunch?" Kana asked as she was taking out her bento bag. She was planning to have lunch with her brother at the student council office.

Kana's voice was not that loud but for some reason her question seems to have reach the ear of everyone in the room, suddenly everyone is giving them a weird look as if theyre anticipating about something.

"No, I don't have time to sneak a peek at them, I still need to go to the student council office"

"Are you not even curious about them?" Catherine is curious but there are still some other time to see them. Furthermore, she can't afford to have contact with them right now. Her plans must be put into place first before she would act like a love sick puppy to the King.

"I am curious but I will take my time before I will go and see then" a lock of hair fall down Catherines shoulders so she flipped it back.

Unbeknownst to Catherine the act of flipping her hair after stating her intention had caught the eyes of everyone in the room. Without her knowing anything such act were dubbed by the girls as a queenly.

Inside the whole middle school department a statement that the young miss of the Bradshaw family is a real regal and noble woman who does not fall on her knees in the face of such beautiful men started to circulate among the female students.

Compared to these young girl who eagerly want to look at the two and fall down on their knees and appreciate such beauty the young Miss Catherine is different! Thus the queen faction among the girls is starting to be established.

"Yeah right, its more like my time with brother is more precious that I don't want to waste it just so I could take a look at those two men who I can just meet in the hallway" Kana murmured lightly and Catherine pouted because what Kana said was true.

"Anyway, I am going"

"Say my hello to brother Clyde" she nodded before heading out.

On the way to the high school section Catherine will be passing by section one. Like the usual scene, some student are casually hanging out in the hallway while some are talking with friend on the corner but the thing that was totally out of place is the entrance going to Section one.

From afar Catherine could already see a group of girls clustering in the narrow door way as they try to take a peek on famous transfer students that Catherine can't help but shake her head in this belief.

She thought such scene is only exclusive in the manga panels and pages of novels, not once did she even imagine that she will be able to witness one in real life.

I really gotta hand it to those two, they just came this morning in the Academy and they already garnered this amount of attention.

Thinking back, in the manga, she was also once one of those crowding girls who want to take a look at them. And in the manga, Catherine was not alone, the Catherine there had also a group of lackeys in the form of three women who helped her in bullying the heroine.

However, right now she only has Kana as friend and she was not even mentioned in the manga!

Maybe I need to scout those three lackeys to make me more convincing with my villainy the only problem right now is where those three individuals are.

"Catherine?" dazed in thoughts Catherine did not noticed that she was already inside the student council office so when Clyde called her name she look at him daze "Catherine, are you alright?"

"Huh?" she was still gathering my thoughts when she suddenly noticed that shes inside the student council office "Eh?! I already arrived?"

"You look out of it, are you alright? Do you feel sick?" Clyde worriedly ask as he check Catherines temperature

"Ah, no brother I was just in deep thought" when Clyde sat on the sofa Catherine immediately sat beside him and placed the bento bag on her lap

"I see, next time don't wonder around like that okay? What if something happens to you, you need to always be on alert"

"En!" she said with a smile

"President, I know you want to have your lovey-dovey time with your sister but you still have some work you need to finish today!" a voice said on their back and when Catherine turn back to look she saw Liya, her brother's secretary with her hands on her waist. With her huge glasses and twin braids, Liya looks more like the president with her prim and proper nerdy look.

"Hello sister Liya" Catherine waved at her

"Hi Catherine, you seems to be earlier today"

"We just do some introductions" Catherine opened her bento bag and take out a clear small plastic bag with a red ribbon tied near the center containing six pieces of chocolate chip cookies.

Catherine remembered when the heroine baked a cake for the King so she also decided to learn how to bake to make sure that she could ridicule the heroine when the time comes and make the heroine know that she is of higher class than her. "Anyway sister, here" I handed her the cookies"

"Oh!!! Chocolate chips! My favorite! Thank you Catherine" she beamed happily at Liya

"You're really cute"

"Eh!!!" Liya suddenly pinched her cheeks

"Hey! Hey! Stop! You're hurting my sister!" Clyde immediately take Catherine away from Liya

"Hmph!!! Killjoy, I am not going to hurt her, it was just a light pinch"

"What do you mean light? Her cheeks are red!" Catherine touch her brother's hand to get his attention

"Brother I am alright" Catherine went back to her bento bag and retrieved the other packs of cookies and handed it to everyone in the student council. Shes always in the student council and everyone here had been good with her. They always gives her candies and they always let her hangout here. Since most of the members were the ones with her brother during his stint as a member of the student council in the middle school section, they are already familiar with her. Since they have always been treating her good she always brings baked goods in the student council.

"Ah...I am going to miss, Miss Catherine's sweets when president retires next year" Mr. Treasurer said while munching his cookies

"True! Miss Catherine's sweets are really tasty and delicious"

"I'm actually addicted to miss Catherine's sweets, store bought confections can't even compare"

"President is so lucky that he could always eat Miss Catherine's sweets"

Catherine can't help but blush from hearing their compliments, she knew that right now her skills was only at the novice level but hearing them appreciate her sweets makes her feel like a true patisserie.

"Catherine's boyfriend would be lucky to have her when the time comes" Liya said with pride

"Boyfriend? Catherine is too young to have a boyfriend" Clyde stated stiffly

"Right now maybe, but when she enters high school" Clyde's face seems to turn a shade darker. Well I will not have a time for a boyfriend once I enters high school since I will be meddling with the heroine and the King's love life by being a torn on their side to ensure their happy ending.

"I'll deal with it when the time comes" Clyde just said before focusing his attention back to his work.

The treasurer served Catherine tea while she was waiting for her brother when something caught her eye. It was covered by mountain of school guides and student handbook that if not for the peeking pink cover that is out of place from the blue covered guides and handbook she would not have noticed it.

She pick it up and take a look. It was a small pocket book, just half a ruler's size and quite considerably thick but what caught her attention was the cover. On the cover is a young girl with pink hair curled in a stylish fashion like the ones seen in the Victorian era, she was facing the sea with a lonely expression as if waiting for something.

Seeing the girl in the cover suddenly a bright idea had hit her.

Dont the villainess in most manga and novel had a corkscrew hair? With my hair length I could actually pull it off, plus having such hair styles seems to boost my intimidating aura.

She smiled brightly from her thought.

"Catherine, what's with the smile?" Clyde asked.

"Brother, I am going to change my hair style!" Catherine declared

"Ha???"

"I will change my hairstyle into this!" she showed him the cover and everyone in the student council came and take a look

"Corkscrew?"

"But Miss Catherine's straight black hair is beautiful enough"

"No, in order for me to be a convincing villainess I have to have this hairstyle"

"Catherine, we've told you already that with your personality you're not cut out to become a villainess"

"Dont worry sister Liya, Ive been practicing every night. I am confident that I could become the best villainess there is! The ones in the books will be nothing compared to my greatness!"

Poor Catherine, she was stating her intention proudly but everyone in the student council did not even take a single word she'd said to heart.

Since she started visiting them young miss Catherine always stated that she will become a villainess to help someone have a happy ending and everyone gave her a 'is she crazy? expression but as time goes by they became used to it.

But the truth is that they can't imagine her doing something bad since she was too pure. She even cried when the school pet died from disease that she made a plea with her brother to use his authority as student council president to make a grave for the rabbit. Seeing someone with heart like that they just decided to let her with her talk of being a villain while acknowledging in their heart of hearts that she can't become one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.9K 3.1K 34
Aurelia Giliam is her name now, what her original was she can't remember. Her past life comes back to her in a painful headache. She somehow got into...
163K 6.5K 18
I suddenly became the villainess, but it is already the end scene? - She doesn't even realize where she is or who she is. She undergoes the torture...
1K 22 43
crappy isekai MC's that don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...
35.6K 1.7K 18
Inspired by reading too much isekai, romance, reincarnated Villainess-themed manga and manhwa. As if there's no abundance of them already, I decided...