WAY OF AN OMEGA

By anrebkyo1990

After knowing how cruel the world is to an omega like him --- Yulrir Bellaire, an omega, promised to change... More

0 - Prologue or Should I say Read Me
1 - The Birth of the Omega
2 - Growing Up
3 - Big Brother Mikhael
4 - Mask of Concealment
5 - The Surprise
6 - Body Tempering
7 - Only a Year
8 - Invitation
9 - Golden Dragon Academy
10 - The First Trial
11 - Shameless Claiming
12 - The Dragon's Tower
13 - Conflict
14 - The Mysterious Scent
15 - Fighting 'Hard'
16 - Almost
17 - Catching Up
18 - So It's You
19 - Wait
20 - I Know
21 - Beauty That Can Topple Kingdoms
22 - Welcoming Ceremony
23 - Warning
24 - First Day
25 - Determination
26 - Title at the end
27 - Provocation
28 - The Rigorous Training
29 - The Day Before the Tournament
31 - Do You Even Qualify?
32 - Crushed
33 - Palm
34 - Semi Finals
35 - Thick Skin
36 - The Final Three
37 - Ruthless
38 - The Wife is Capable
39 - The Husband's Scheme
40 - The Curtain Closes
41 - Baptism
42 - The Mysterious Man
43 - Out of Seclusion
44 - The Night Visit
45 - Theo's Circumstance
46 - Title at the End
47 - The Dragon Pavilion
48 - The Assertive Martial Uncle
49 - The Dragon Inheritance
50 - The Tribulation
51 - The Youngest Saint
52 - The Challenge
53 - Holding Back
54 - To Be Equal
55 - Getting the Bug Off
56 - Herevias
57 - Provoke the Husband But Not the Wife
58 - Theo's Lament
59 - The Day Before the Camp
60 - Portal Opening
61 - The Ancient Realm
62 - First Encounter
63 - The Violet Star Fruit
64 - Eye for an Eye
65 - The Banquet
66 - Group Invitation
67 - He is My True Mate
68 - To the Ruins
69 - Late Stage Saint Beast
70 - Reveal of Strength
71 - Into the Temple
72 - Small Seed
73 - Don't Judge The Book By Its Cover
74 - If You Can't Sleep, Let the Others Sleep
75 - It's Not A Bad Idea!
76 - I'll Say The 'F' Word Till You All Die
77 - The Small and The Furious
78 - The Summoning
79 - Meeting Huma
80 - The Return
81 - You're Late!
82 - The Reunion
83 - Meeting The Emperor
84 - Emperor's Proposal
85 - The Consecration
86 - Going Home
87 - Inviting Trouble
Extra 84.5 - Emperor's True Proposal
88 - Pretend to Be a Pig, to Eat the Tiger
89 - The Bellaire Clan
90 - Meeting the In-Laws
91 - Calm Before the Storm
92 - Preparation
93 - The Cadalign and Kiva Clan
94 - Theo, I Am Your Father
95 - Passing Days
96 - The Eclipse and The Nine Springs

30 - Senior Disciples are Big Bullies

10.4K 659 99
By anrebkyo1990

The usually quiet Academy's Stadium is now booming with a lot of people. The seats were all occupied accordingly with each disciple's seniority and ranks. Most of the junior disciples are situated on the rear nearest to the arena because the academy would like the junior disciples to make use of this moment to gain insights from those who joined the tournament but of course, it still depends on the observing disciple. The academy knew that one should be considered to be confident with his or her skills when they signed up for the tournament so they set this kind of tournament every 2 years to assess and rank their disciples. Rewards given to the top 10 disciples are also abundant especially the prize for the champion. It incites and attracts the elite disciples below the Saint rank to participate and showcase their skill. 

The crowd slowly went quiet as a middle-aged looking man wearing an elegant red robe akin to an emperor walked on the aisle leading to the VIP section of the stadium.  Behind him,  is a handsome tan-skinned youth who looked like a heroic warrior dressed in a sleeveless robe. It was the Venerable headmaster and his core disciple,  Theo.

The disciples gasp as they saw the duo especially the junior disciples who know and recognize Theo. They simply can't believe that a fellow junior disciple like them would join the tournament solely for elite senior disciples who usually been at the academy for a longer time.  A couple of whispers had been given birth discussing how brave Theo is.  Theo naturally didn't bother trivial kinds of stuff like that so he just casually sat beside the Venerable Headmaster and observe the crowd coldly.

The other senior disciples who joined the tournament are currently situated below the VIP box where the headmaster and Theo were located. They can only shot envious looks towards Theo and some openly sneered to the youth.  They can't help but get jealous of the treatment that Theo was getting from their academy's headmaster.  They had stayed longer on the academy and undeniably had a good aptitude as well so they can't help but bring up their pride to show their superiority.  Alphas after all--- hated being looked down. The headmaster knew that the other senior disciples' hatred against his own disciple and can only sigh.  Power is to be earned not be given, the same applies to Respect.  He was initially shocked and worried that his own disciple asked him if he could join the tournament today but seeing the confidence coming from Theo,  he felt relieved.  This is also a good training ground for a cultivator. Battle experiences can force one to gain insights and even breakthrough.  The headmaster sat quietly as he continued looking at the entrance of the stadium where the joining disciples are going in. Theo, on the other hand, is coldly scanning on the crowd as he was like looking for someone.

"Don't tell me it was only a fluke when they said that the fairy will join today's tournament? " Theo inwardly thought to himself.  Ever since he arrived,  he was looking around trying to find Yulrir but haven't seen even a shadow of him.

The headmaster noticed how his disciple behaves and can only helplessly smile.  He knew how Theo is persistent about the Tower Master's disciple but made no comment on it.  He is, in fact, had a good feeling on this matter,  it simply means that his disciple has a resolute will and loyalty.

The disciples that fill up the whole stadium continued pouring in but the Tower Master and her disciple are still nowhere to be found.

"Pzzzzzzztt"

A spatial fissure is slowly forming somewhere near the area where the other contestants are currently sitting. A figure slowly walked out on the spatial fissure and the white light enveloping him is slowly dimming.

The figure had a slender body with a flowing silver-white hair tied up all the way to his back.  His milky white skin compliments the white robe that the academy gives out when you've become a part of them. But what attracts the most of his appearance is his black fox mask which covers his eyes but still instills a pretty image to whomever that stares at him. He is fairly small among the contestants but definitely had a heavenly aura on him.  This made the audiences gape a bit and can't help but to stare at the beautiful figure. That figure is, of course, Yulrir himself.  Yulrir calmly looked around and found an empty sit. Loud whispers from the audience had suddenly enveloped the stadium. Indistinctly chattering about another junior disciple and a beta will join the tournament too.  His fellow junior disciples were gaping at Yulrir as well,  not because he was joining too but how Yulrir had grown taller and seem more beautiful than before.

At the same time,  due to Yulrir's appearance,  they completely haven't noticed Terra who stealthily arrived using teleportation to the Elder's Area and sat like nothing had happened.  She and her disciple arrived using Spatial Teleportation,  the only difference is that she had placed the destination of Yulrir onto the Contestant disciples waiting area.  Yulrir personally asked to be low profile so he had chosen to sit along with the other non-core disciple participants unlike Theo and the other Elder's core disciples who sat with their masters in their respective area.  Terra is first reluctant about it but she let it go on the long run at the same time,  she felt proud of her own disciple's manner.

Theo instantly stood up the moment he saw Yulrir's arrival and had the urgency to dash towards him but the headmaster had forcefully made him sit back. 

"Don't act rashly Theo.  If you wanted to win his heart,  don't act carelessly and don't act like an alpha who only gets what he wants.  He is a beta,  remember the difference between an alpha and a beta state of mind.  Betas have a bigger pride than Alphas but they learned how to keep it to themselves, unlike us Alphas.  If you want to impress him,  keep your state of mind calm. " The headmaster explained quickly but calmly.

This put Theo on trance but later on grunted helplessly.  He closed his eyes and breathed a sigh.  He opened his eyes again and locked his sight onto Yulrir but this time,  with a calm demeanor.

The headmaster looked at his disciple and sighed in relief.  Alphas have it hard when it comes to pursuing their target mates. Keeping their state of mind in check is the hardest as their alpha instinct takes over most of the time.  It's like an 'I'm a hunter,  you run,  I'll chase you' instinct'.  Terra also noticed the short commotion in the headmaster's area and also sighed.  Terra and the headmaster had somehow exchanged glances and they both nodded with a helpless smile.  They knew it the best since they were both Alphas.

Yulrir has long can feel the deep stares sent by Theo but chose to not pay attention to it.  He casually walked towards the empty sit he had found but a group of people had blocked his way. Yulrir stopped on his track and lifted his head to meet the faces of the perpetrators.  He had somehow had a deja vu when he was inside the dragon tower.

"..." Yulrir hasn't spoken but stared at the four burly man in front of him.  They are at least 2 to 3 times bigger than him in terms of muscle structures.  They look like a full-blown adult male so Yulrir had deduced that they must be someone beyond 12 of age.

"Beta,  you seem like you haven't found a sit yet.  Why don't you sit with us in that area?" The burly man who was in the middle arrogantly pointed to a corner where there are 6 empty seats.

"If you'll be obedient,  once we fight in the tournament,  I'll not put much of force and hurt you. " The other shorter man behind walked forward and sneered.

"..." Yulrir remained silent and sighed.

"Senior Disciples are big bullies. " Yulrir mumbled softly.

His voice was like a melody amongst the crowd and left them stupefied.

"Y-you--" The man at the middle replied but before he even finished,  Yulrir had somehow arrived in front of the seat that he was aiming in the first place and took a sit like nothing happened.

It was only a breath of time but Yulrir somehow arrived at the seat which is at least 15 meters away from his previous location.  What shocked the other disciples is that he made it look so casual and effortless.  Yulrir who is now sitting had turned to look at the disciple who was sitting beside him and nodded gently. 

"I hope you don't mind this junior sitting here. " Yulrir smiled like an angel and the disciple just mindlessly nodded towards him.  Yulrir then looked back at the dumbfounded 4 burly disciples earlier and also smiled.

"Senior disciples,  thanks for the offer but I had taken a liking to this seat. " Yulrir gently mumbled.  Everytime he speaks,  it was like a melodious sound.

The later 4 burly disciples had gritted their teeth and walked away in defeat. They didn't know how profound and quick Yulrir's action earlier so they can only give up on their plan.  They don't want to be humiliated any further.  Yulrir's action earlier is like a warning to them that says 'You hunt me but are you even capable? '

The flash of skill that Yulrir made earlier is a Wind Support Spell which is a self-cast <<Windwalk>>. It is an ultimate self-buff skill that was taught by Terra herself.  Yulrir hadn't perfected it yet and can only travel a total of 30 meters per breath of time. If mastered at Perfection,  one can travel as fast as 100 meters per breath of time. It burns a lot of mana but with Yulrir's mana reserves, it's only a hair of an ox.

Terra looking at her own disciple can't help but feel more proud.  Her eyes glittered and huffed in satisfaction. The headmaster can't help but feel awe at Yulrir's sudden display of skill.  Wind Element magicians are not uncommon but attaining and understanding high-level spells are hard.  One cannot rely on simply having the incantation but instead, it depends on your comprehension of a certain spell.  For example,  one can know the exact spell incantation for <<Windwalk>> but it doesn't mean one can invoke it by just relying on the incantation itself.  The magician should be able to understand the laws behind one spell and how it was formed,  that's the only time a magician,  will be able to invoke it.  This is why learning magic arts depends on one's innate perception and comprehension.

Theo who is on the verge of his patience had released a sigh as he saw how Yulrir openly slapped the faces of the 4 senior disciples.  He was about to spring out in action but Yulrir handled the situation just fine. Theo's eyes then glittered as he realized something.

"Truly,  my babe is this formidable." Theo coughed and mumbled as if he was deliberately trying to let the surrounding crowd hear his loud thoughts.

Yulrir at the same time had felt all his hair at his back stood up.

"..."

.
.
.

The disciples continued filling up the whole stadium and even the other registered contestants had arrived one after the other.  Adelard had also arrived along with his friends and took a sit somewhere near the arena.  Theo sneered at the sudden appearance of Adelard but kept his antics in place. 

Yulrir had caught Adelard looking at him but pretended like he saw nothing.  He knew that at this very moment,  everyone will be his potential opponent in the tournament.  In his opinion,  it's needless to exert any unnecessary effort so he didn't mind the surroundings. 

At exactly 9 in the morning,  the Golden Dragon Academy's Bell had rung signaling that the Interacademic Tournament is about to start.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

OMG.  THANKS A LOT FOR VOTES AND COMMENTS QUQ

IM SORRY IF IM NOT BE ABLE TO REPLY A LOT AT ALL.  BEEN TRYING TO, I PROMISE!!!

THANKS FOR KEEPING UP WITH ME QUQ

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 3.2K 74
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
389K 16.4K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...
280K 8.1K 41
I am insufficient. Well, that's not my name obviously, but that's what my family has decided I am. I'm Julie. I'm 14, about to be 15 years old. I ha...
119K 5.7K 19
စံကောင်းမွန် + တခေတ်ခွန်း ငယ်ငယ်ကခင်မင်ခဲ့တဲ့ဆက်ဆံရေးကနေအကြောင်းတစ်ခုကြောင့်စိတ်သဘောထားကွဲလွဲပြီး ပြန်တွေ့တဲ့အချိန်မှာသူဌေးနဲ့အလုပ်သမားဆက်ဆံရေးဖြစ်သွ...