That Should be Me: A Larry St...

By foreveryoung31

Larry Stylinson: A bromance that causes a physical pain in your chest because you know in your heart, there's... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Chapter 10

19.3K 297 483
By foreveryoung31

Hi guys, I haven't updated in awhile so :( i'm sorry! In a way, this chapter isn't my best so please don't judge me on that too much. I would still like to hear your opinions but the next chapter will definitely be better cuz the drama will start :D ok well enjoy and the next time i will update will be...idk whenever I'm free i guess. I hope you guys like it and please stay tune. I apologize if you find this chapter boring :/ COMMENT PLEASE? :) I love you guys lots <3

-Jacki xoxo.

Chapter 10

Harry’s P.O.V.

My eye lids fluttered before fully opening to the white ceiling above me.

Yet another day, I thought and sighed.

“Louis?” I called out to the figure next to me and reached out to pull the covers out.

“AHHHHH!” I screamed and quickly covered the naked body. The sight shocked me and I don’t even know why. I slowly peeked down and of course I was also naked but that’s normal.

What the bloody hell?

She was sleeping soundly, muttering some guy’s name. I guess we just used each other for last night although I don’t remember a lot of it so it might not have been that great.

I heard a vibration and located my phone on the table next to the bed.

“Hello?” I whispered, hoping not to wake her up.

“HARREH! Where were you the whole night? I was worried.”

My breath caught at his beautiful voice and a smile appeared because I know he’s pouting at the other end.

“Lou, sorry, I was…I met some people and we got caught up in talking,” I lied, groaning internally.

I hate lying to Louis but I can’t let him know.

“Oh, ok so are you coming back right now?”

“Yes I am.”

“Good cuz we need to talk Haz.” His tone suddenly got serious and that worried me.

“What about?”

I felt a hand tug at my arm. “Hey there handsome, I had a wonderful time last night,” she said huskily and still half-asleep.

“Hazza, who was that?”

“No one Lou, I’ll talk to you when I see you ok? Bye!” I hung up abruptedly and turn to glare at the girl.

“Sorry I have to leave now.”

“But wait! Can I still see you sometimes?” she pleaded in desperation.

“I don’t think that’s possible.”

I shouldn’t give her any hope…right?

“Fine but when you need a quick f*ck, here’s my number.” She pulled a piece of paper and a pen out of a drawer and scribbled her number down before handing it to me.

“Um thanks.” I finished dressing, putting on my trainors last. “Well see you around Mary!”

“It’s Marilyn.”

“Right goodbye,” I shouted over my shoulder and went out of the suite.

I pocketed the piece of paper and headed towards my suite.

Here goes nothing.

Louis’ P.O.V

What am I doing?

I'm a bit nervous now to see Harry.

I paced back and forth in the room, rubbing the back of my head furiously.

Gahh, what am I supposed to say when Harry comes back?

And who was that? Sounds like a lady friend.

At the thought of Harry possibly doing something last night churns my stomach.

I’m such an idiot.

“Lou? I’m back,” a whisper came through the door as it creaked open to reveal a tired Harry.

“Harry, why are you breathing so hard?”

“Oh I ran here.”

“Why?

“Because I wanted to see you and you needed to tell me something right?”

“Yeahhh…about that..” I began nervously pulling at the hem of my striped shirt.

“Yes?” Harry closed the door behind him and went to go lie on the bed.

“Uhh..about yesterday, I’m not sure as to how to react..umm..”

“Oh that, well don’t worry too much about it Lou. I wasn’t thinking straight.”

“I see.” My eyes averted to the ground. I don’t know what I was thinking. That he might just say he loves me? I’m not even sure if this is what I call love.

No, that’s it I don’t fancy Harry that way.

I turned back to him and gave a resolute and cheerful smile. I’m done thinking about this.

“Harry, I’m going out with Elena now.”

“WHAT?” He immediately sat straight up on the bed. He coughed slightly and said “I mean..that’s brilliant. I’m happy for you Lou, I really am.”

His expression flashed a pained look before it was replaced with his usual joyfulness.

“You sure?”

“Yeah, you both will make a lovely couple.”

“Alright, thanks lad.” I went over and gave him a massive hug. “You’ll always be my number one though.”

“I better be,” he chuckled out. “Well we got to get ready for classes now.”

“Well I’m all set so I’ll go check to see if the rest of the boys are up.”

“Got it.”

I turned promptly to the door and walked out. Once I closed the door behind me, I slumped down to the floor and leaned against the door.

What is this ache in my heart that just won’t go away? I’m not supposed to feel this way about another man.

But this is Harry.

I pulled my knees up to my face and hugged them close.

When did I start feeling this way about Harry?

It was that first kiss.

Yup that was the beginning of my problems. Then he just had to ask me that question yesterday and what we did…it won’t…it will never disappear from my mind.

I sighed heavily in frustration.

Why? Why? WHY?

Why can’t everything just be simple?

“Louis? What are you doing mate?”

I looked up and saw Liam staring down at me curiously.

“Nothing Li. I’m just sitting here and enjoying the nice floor.”

“O…kay then. Well I’m gonna go make breakfast unless you boys want to walk to the court and eat there. What do you think?”

“I’m not quite hungry so I’ll just eat an apple on the way out.”

“Suit yourself.” Liam shrugged but looked confused as to my unusual gloomy side.

As he walked away, I resumed to my previous position.

I don’t feel sorry for myself, I swear. It’s just that my mind is jumbled up right now and I can’t think of what to do.

There was a light knock at the door and I can hear Liam ask who it was. A moment later, footsteps rushed down the hall and right up to me.

I peeked and saw a worn out Elena staring down at me. She was breathing hard. “I. need. To. Talk. To you,” she huffed in-between breaths.

“Hello love, good morning to you too” I smiled slightly, as she started calming herself. Everyone is running to me today.

“Um is everything alright here guys? Elena just ran in and I’m assuming everything is ok with everyone now? Ugh I don’t know!” Liam entered the scene and frowned.

Poor Liam, he keeps getting confused this morning and he has that cute sad face that reminds me of a hurt puppy.

“Liam, everything is all dandy and fine.”

“Hi Liam, I don’t think we’ve been introduced formally yet. My name is Elena Cross and I’m 19 years old.” Elena faced Liam and extended her hand.

“Hello there, nice to finally meet the infamous Elena Cross again.” Liam’s eyes lit up and he took her hand and shook it.

“Well Elena, let’s go outside and talk, shall we?” I suggested and got up, dusting my bum in the process.

Three doors suddenly opened.

“LIAM I’M HUNGRY!”

“Liam, did you borrow my third brush?”

“Hey I’m done.”

My morning has been great…

“Hi everyone,” Elena waved tentatively.

At the sight of Elena, Zayn and Niall ran up to her and gave her a hug.

“Glad to have you back girl.” Niall patted her back.

“I know what it’s like to lose a grandfather and someone close to you, if you need anything at all or need someone to talk to, you can count on me.”

I did not expect Zayn to say that but now and then, he can be…deep and thoughtful.

“Thank you, I appreciate that.” Elena smiled wide and hugged them more.

You know what they say, if you can’t beat them, join them. It was too sweet of a moment to pass anyway. “GROUP HUG!” I shouted and ran to hug them all. Liam and Harry looked at each for a moment before coming in also.

For a good long minute, we all released and sighed happily.

“So I guess congrats is in order for the new lovely couple,” Harry announced, grinning.

“What?” All three heads shifted back and forth at me and Elena.

Elena looked at me, wide-eyed and mouthed “what?” as I just shrugged at her. “Yup, Elena and I came to a consensus and we’re dating right now.” I winked and hugged her close.

“Aw that’s sweet!” Niall jumped up and down. “Yay finally another couple which means only Zayn, Harry, and I are the single ones now! PARTY!”

“Congrats!” Zayn smiled cheerfully and then his hand went to his hair. “Damn it, I forgot I wasn’t done yet, ok be right back guys!” He entered back into his room.

“Well on that happy note, I’ll go back to making the omelet that’s probably burning in the kitchen right now,” Liam added and turned quickly to go to the kitchen.

“OMELET! Liam, make some potato tots too.” Niall trailed closely behind Liam.

Harry laughed quietly beside me and then coughed in discomfort. “Well I better leave you two love birds. Liam, don’t let Niall eat everything!” He walked away in haste.

“Louis, what was that about?” Elena shouted in a hushed tone.

“I told him we were going out?” I answered, innocently.

“Yeah, I know. WHY???” she asked, exasperated.

“I can’t talk about it right here Elena, if you don’t already know...They’re all here.”

She glared at me and then grabbed me by my arm and dragged me into my room. Locking the door, she turned to me and crossed her arms in fury.

“Explain now.”

“I didn’t know what to say, ok? He said not to worry about the kiss and that we’re friends and AHH!” I simply wanted to rip my hair out of my head.

“I told you to stick with the plan, not pull me into it!”

“ELENA, stop yelling at me! I’m trying to figure this out!”

“Fine,” she grumbled and started tapping her foot furiously.

“Sorry,” I finally mumbled.

“It’s ok Louis.”

“I just don’t know how I feel anymore. I know you told me to question him about yesterday and see his reactions closely. But once I did, he shot me down quickly. I really don’t think he fancies me anyway, so abort the plan ok? Please?

“Lou-.”

“Elenaaaaaaaa” I drawled out the “a” sound like a whiny little kid.

She searched my face to see if I would change my mind and then heaved a sigh in defeat. “Whatever you say Tommo.”

“Thanks love.”

Elena’s P.O.V

I’m finally sober for once as I tapped my pencil lightly against the desk. The professor had told us to study amongst ourselves for the upcoming final but honestly, I can’t stop thinking about them.

Louis and Harry.

It’s obvious that they like each other but why are they so blinded by the fact. Each looks at the other in adoration and complete love.

I know that Louis told me to let it go, but I can’t. It’s just not me. I need to think of some way for both of them to realize that they love each other.

 “Hey Elena, you wanna go with me to the frat row today?”

I snapped out of my thoughts and saw Lily looking at me.

“Um why would I go down rape trail, especially on Thirsty Thursday?”

“Oh come on, the old you would have done it.”

“No, that was not the old me, that was stupid me. In case you forgot, I was only like that for 2 months.”

“Whatever and I thought you were cool now. Such a freaking bore.”

“Better a bore than a whore, bitch” I mumbled to myself but apparently she heard it.

“WHAT DID YOU SAY?”

“Lily, could you please settle down or is your life more important than the rest of the class?” The professor gave his full attention to us now.

“But she called me a whore!”

“Did you Elena?”

“Yes, Mr. Davis.”

“Well then, say sorry and then get back to work. You know I hate drama in this class.”

I groaned in frustration. “Sorry Lily.”

She gleamed evilly, happy to see me apologize. I hope she gets what she deserves tonight. No, no I’m not that mean even though she probably likes it.

“Good, now back to work ladies or just get out.”

“Yes sir,” we answered back.

Before tuning everyone out, I heard Lily mutter to herself. “Gosh, no wonder Marilyn hates her.”

Marilyn is the queen skank of the school and my nemesis since 9th grade. I guess I forgot Lily was her new best friend. They go well together. Both are blondes, mean, and sluts.

I couldn’t really concentrate on anything at this point so I went on Twitter to check my timeline.

It’s chaos.

Directioners are raging on about the boys being in America and someone had leaked that she saw them at UCLA.

I wouldn’t doubt some of them are going around the school right now to search for the boys.

Before I log out, I saw a retweet that made me want to barf.

“@Harry_Styles I had fun last night, lets do it again sometime ;) xx.” It was a tweet from @SexyMarilyn20 and then numerous replies from directioners trying to get details.

And what do you know? It was her Twitter account.

What happened last night with those two? How does she know Harry?

I went on her account to see if I can find out more. She gained more followers of course, lots of curious people in this world.

Scrolling down her tweets, I clicked on one with a picture attached.

It’s of Harry and her kissing.

Shit.

Louis is gonna see this.

What am I gonna do?

Most of the tweets now are about Larry Stylinson forever, and how Louis’ bum is better. You gotta love directioners.

But still, Louis is gonna be heart-broken.

The vibration of my phone startled me as I look down to see a text.

Louis wants me to go to the football field after class?

Louis’ P.O.V

I sat on the bleachers waiting for Elena to come.

I really don’t know anymore. I feel like we’re going in circles. It’s pointless.

“Louis?” That’s not Elena’s voice unless she’s a guy.

I turned around to see my psychology buddy, Alex.

He looks like he was jogging from the sweat building on his face. He flashed a smile at me and he seriously looks like the photogenic guy I saw on YouTube.

“Hey there Alex.”

“You mind company?”

“Not at all, I’m just waiting for my friend to come.”

“Alright, no problem. I’ll leave when your friend gets here. You fine with that?”

“Yeah man.”

He sat down next to me and for awhile we didn’t talk, just looked at the nice blue sky and enjoyed the spring air. It was bliss.

“It’s nice isn’t it?”

“Sure is,” I responded, smiling to myself.

“I know we don’t know each other much but how about we play 20 questions to pass the time?”

“Sounds like fun.”

“Ok favorite food?”

“Carrots.”

“Odd but alright. I like Italian food.”

“Yum! Ok, my turn. What is you favorite sport?”

“Uh, tough one. I like soccer but it’s only because I enjoy running.”

I laughed loudly. “Football.”

“You like football?”

“No, it’s not soccer, its football.”

He looked at me a bit confused.

“No, soccer is soccer,” he said, slowly and emphasized each word as if he was teaching a baby.

“Football.” I glared back at him.

“Soccer.”

Americans, I swear.

“Football!”

“Louis, its soccer!”

“Yeah well I’m gonna convert you into saying football instead of soccer from now on.”

“It’s just because you’re British aren’t you?”

“Exactly but also because I always get my way.”

Alex was about to say something back with a glint of amusement in his eyes before a voice interrupted us.

“Louis, stop flirting with Alex and let’s talk.”

“Elena, you’re here!” I stood up and ran to hug her.

Looking back at Alex, he looks like a blushing mess. I guess you can’t really tease him like that.

“Hi Elena.”

“Hi Alex, sorry that you had to accompany him.” I looked at her and slapped her lightly on the shoulder.

Booo.

“It’s cool, we had a good time. Ok see you guys later, I’ll see you tomorrow Louis.”

“Byeeeeee!” I yelled as Alex continued his jog.

When I looked back at Elena, she was smirking.

“Were you flirting with him Louis Tomlinson?” she asked in her best British accent.

“No ma, I wasn’t,” I joked along.

She rolled her eyes at me. “Ok so talk to me.”

Back to business.

“The boys and I decided that we want to go camping this weekend! Do you want to come?”

“That’s what you wanted to tell me? And here I thought it was an emergency.”

“It is because each of the boys can invite 2 other people along and I can’t think of another person. I don’t really want to though.”

“Then you don’t have to.”

“But Paul says that if there aren’t a good number of people, then the owners won’t let us rent the big cabins.”

“Celebrity problems,” she mumbled, causing me to shake me head.

“Should I take Alex?”

“Not a bad idea actually.”

“Problem solved.” I smiled enthusiastically.

Elena just looks at me in frustration.

“You are so weird. Anyway who are the boys taking?”

“Niall is taking Layla and someone else, Zayn is taking Joanne and her friend, Liam is gonna call Danielle tonight to make sure if she can come, and Harry is taking these 2 girls named Marilyn and Lily, I believe.”

Elena’s face just turned white at the last comment.

“Hey what’s wrong?”

“Who is Harry bringing?

“Marilyn and Lily? Why?”

“Oh nothing…” She looks nervous now or is it anger. You can never tell with women.

“Anyway, there’s gonna be a lot of girls but luckily there will be other guests at the place so I hope everyone can pair up.”

Elena seems lost in a daze now as if contemplating something. “Louis.”

“Yeah?”

“You can’t let her have him.”

“I don’t get what you’re trying to say.”

“Anyone but her, please!”

“I DON’T GET WHAT YOU’RE SAYING!” I shook her shoulders furiously.

She stared at me, looking straight into my eyes. Her eyes gleamed of jade green today. I think the first day I met her, I fell for her eyes because they reminded me of Harry’s.

Harry. Even now I’m still thinking about him. I wonder what he’s doing right now. We’re on a break right now when we got a call from Paul saying he has a treat for us. Such a nice lad. But then I noticed Harry talking to these two girls after I left. I just overheard their names: Marilyn and Lily.

“Marilyn is not the type of girl that will let go of a guy so easily once she targets him.”

“Wait, what?”

“Louis, listen to me. You have to get Harry away from her before things get messy.”

“I still don’t understand.”

“I can’t believe I’m gonna do this but have you checked Twitter recently?”

“No not since last week.”

“Ok go on.”

I listened to her and pulled out my phone.

In a matter of seconds, everything was clear.

He lied to me. So that voice belonged to her. 

“Do you think it might have been because I told him I’m going out with you?”

She looks at me sadly. "I don't think so, but it might have pushed him to want to have a relationship with her or something."

What have I done?

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

~day of the camping trip~

Louis’ P.O.V

I could hear Liam shouting at the lads to get the suitcases in the bus and check to see if everyone is present.

The door opened and out came Paul. “Paul! I thought you promised you weren’t gonna go?” Niall grumbled in protest.

“Nice you see you again Niall after being separated for so long. I could totally hear your love for me dripping at that question” Paul said, sarcastically and rolled his eyes.

I did not know Paul was capable of being sarcastic. He’s been with us too long, I guess.

“Aw we love you big guy,” I hugged him.

“Well thanks Louis. I wasn’t gonna come but I thought you boys will get into too much trouble and Simon agreed with me.”

“You talked to Simon?” Zayn asked, incredulous.

“Yup, he knows all about it so no protesting.”

We all nodded in defeat.

“Ok well is everyone here yet? I’m going to select leaders and put you guys into groups so it’ll be more organized and stuff.”

“Paul, we’re adults now, now babies” Harry reasoned.

“I doubt it. Ok everyone listen closely! The leaders are Liam, Zayn and me.”

“How come I’m not a leader Paul?” I asked, confused. I thought the oldest were gonna be the leaders.

The boys chuckled as Paul looked at me. “Do you really not know Louis?”

The irony of it all.

Just because I’m the joker.

I crossed my arms and went to stand by Danielle who came by last night.

“It’s ok Lou. I think he’s wrong, you would’ve made a good leader,” she whispered, trying to cheer me up.

“I know.” I sighed. Everyone doubts my skills.

“Ok so when I call your name go stand next to your leaders. In Liam’s group are Danielle, Marilyn, Layla and Elena. In Zayn’s group are Joanne, Tiffany, Alex, and Lily. In my group, I have Niall, Harry, and Louis. Am I missing anyone?”

“How come Liam gets all the girls?” Harry asks, frustrated.

“I picked it based on what I want. And besides, I have to look after the boy who eats the most, the boy who streaks the most, and the boy who pranks the most. Anyway, anyone else?”

“Yes, do I really need to be stuck with these two? Can’t I be with Harry?” Marilyn answered, smiling innocently.

She looks like a complete Barbie, with her bouncy curly blonde locks and plastic all around.

“Not like we wanna be with you anyway.” I could hear Elena mutter that under her breath. I have really good hearing.

“No miss, I can’t do that.”

“Why not?” Marilyn whined.

No wonder Elena doesn’t like her.

“Please restrain your hormones,” Paul responded.

Niall and I looked at each other and just started bursting in laughter. I love Paul.

“Paul, that’s a bit...mean” Liam stated.

“But funny” I added.

Everyone had giggles and laughs before Marilyn glared at them to quiet down.

“Anyway, anything else? If not, get your arses into the bus.”

“Yes Paul,” the boys and I said in unison while Danielle just laughs. I’m glad she’s going and is in Liam’s group. She might be able to help with the Marilyn mess.

I hope.

“Harry, you want to sit together?” There she goes again.

“Yeah sure--.”

“Hazza, come here!” I dragged him to my seat. I didn’t know why I did that, just an impulse but the look on her face was priceless.

She turned her heels and stomped to sit next to Lily.

I saw Elena and Layla sitting next to each other while Niall looks lost and settles for Zayn. The lovely couple is sitting in the back, cuddling with each other. Zayn’s invites are sitting next to each other. The only person and other boy besides us, Alex, is sitting alone.

Damn it, I feel bad now. I’ll talk to him later.

“Ladies and gentlemen, we’re going now!” Paul closes the door, starts the engine, and we’re off.

“Louis?”

“Yes Harry?”

“Nothing between us has changed right? We’re still best mates?”

I start to tear up internally.

I nod my head as he smiles at me before placing his head on my shoulder to sleep.

Should I give up?

I look over my seat to see Elena drifting off to sleep. I smile and turn back around.

Harry or Elena? It’s like asking me chocolate or carrot. One’s hard to resist and is bad for me while the other is the healthy choice and good for me.

But you always pick the bad one anyway.

What did you guys think? Was it ok? Personally, it wasn't my favorite to write, kinda depressing. So comment and tell me! What do you think is gonna happen on the camping trip? And how about that Marilyn chick? Will Harry and Louis finally realize they love for each other? Stay tune, ok byeee for now:)

-Jacki xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 443 10
~Sequel to That Should Be Me: a Larry Stylinson Fanfic ~ It wasn't like Niall Horan had an unrequited love over Liam Payne for years. Heck, he couldn...
17.2K 1.1K 12
@banana2000008 asked me to write this story from Louis point of view. Your wish is my command. 😘 They all met in Uni and had stayed friends after th...
14K 317 19
Larry Stylinson is back, and this time dealing with the stress of being as famous as they are! Stress wedges in between Louis and Harry, as well as t...
2.2K 82 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...