Magi x Reader Oneshots

strawberrypolkadot द्वारा

The title says it all! I take requests (more on that subject on the first part) but I DO NOT write inappropri... अधिक

Requesting Rules
Rules - 1 [Hakuryuu Ren]
Fear - 2 [Kouen Ren]
Nightmare - 3 [Masrur Fanalis]
What If He Gets Jealous - 4
Rules {2} - 5 [Hakuryuu Ren]
Wish Rhymes With Fish - 6 [Ja'far]
Again - 7 [Ja'far]
HAVE YOU REQUESTED???? (IMPORTANT NOTE)
Quicksand - 8 {Kouen Ren}
Timer - 9 [Koumei Ren]
Come On - 11 [Hakuryuu Ren]
Useless - 12 [Kouen Ren]
Love Me - 13 [Judar]
Bandage - 14 [Kouha Ren]
Massage - 15 [Muu Alexius]
The Hard Way - 16 [Kouha Ren]
I NEED YOUR HELP [POLL]

Hell - 10 [Lo'lo Fanalis]

4K 94 41
strawberrypolkadot द्वारा

A/N: This was requested by @Jadeitarrow , and I know I'm not going in order, but..... I really want to try writing this character (a very rare request indeed). And you know, all of you have been so nice and supportive that I'm deeply touched. Thus (who uses this word while talking?), I'm going to try to finish all requests by tomorrow. Note, try. I can probably do it, but , you know, just in case.... XD

Soulmate!AU Lo'Lo x Slave!Fanalis!Reader (more Soulmate!AUs *squeals*)

Also, since you're a Fanalis in this, you won't have the features (except your eyes) you usually have (seeing as.... you're a Fanalis. And Fanalis have red/pink hair).

Where whenever your soulmate marks something onto their skin, it automatically appears on yours, but fades after a certain period of time.

Lo'lo had never been a patient man. He had quite the aggressive side of him -- maybe it comprised most of him -- but he wasn't completely inconsiderate, or stupid. Maybe just a little stupid.

He pounded his fists against the table beneath him, causing it to crack and splinter. "Why am I dissing myself?" He growled, looking down at his wrists. His frown turned into a scowl, and he yelled again, letting out a string of curse words. 

He directed his attention back to his wrists -- why the hell was it so hard for him to concentrate on something other than fighting? Curses formed on his lips, and he shook his head vigorously. 

Two thick lines seperated by a large interval -- smaller on his amrs -- on either one overlapped his own scars, which were barely visible. No doubt, if Muu hadn't stepped in when he did, he'd still be the victim of slavery.

So his soulmate, someone he imagined as big and burly -- just like him -- was a slave. A suffering one, at that. He'd had made lines appear on his own skin, having no idea where they came from. He'd tried writing to them, asking for their location, but he never got a reply. 

He stood up and walked out of his little house, heading out to train. It was the only thing that could take his mind off anything. He'd have to deal with Myron, sure, but, whatever. He shrugged.

When he got there, he stripped of his shirt, tossing it on the ground. It was too hot to wear that thing. He continued to grumble to himself, knocking down a few trees before butchering them to relieve his irritation.

He heard a gasp come from behind him. He turned around, and spotted Muu, who approached him with a concerned gleam twinkling in his ruby eyes. "What happened to your back?" He questioned. "Those scars... they weren't there before, were they?" He tilted his head, and Lo'lo frowned.

"What scars?" He questioned, reserving his tone to one of respect. Muu was the only person who'd earned it, after all. "They look like whippings. There are..... five. They look like deep wounds, too."

Lo'lo kicked down another tree, his fists curling into fists. He sighed and sat on the ground, plucking the grass as Muu sat down himself. He tugged at his scruffy beard, then at his short braid, and finally at the mop of hair atop his head. 

"What's wrong?" Muu's calm, kind expression made the aggressive man sigh in defeat. "Someone's abusing my soulmate, that's what!" He didn't expect his tone to sound so sharp. Muu's eyes widened in surprise, before his lips settled into a small frown.

"That's.... unfortunate." He mumbled. "I bet ya she's a slave too." He showed the fading scars on his wrists, and punched the ground, creating a small crater. He knew he had to control his strength but he just didn't want to

"Muu!" Myron yelled, running over. "There's some kind of commotion nearby." She looked just about ready to jump into the fight. "I'll come with you then." He shrugged on his shirt, hoping to get a good fight in. Hopefully that would settle his nerves. 

By the time they made it the town square, a large crowd had gathered around someone -- or something.

"Get up, you pathetic excuse of a Fanalis!" All three tensed up and they could hear muffled cries as someone got up. "Y-Yes, Master." The voice was shaking and melodic, and it was female. Lo'lo felt his curiosity growing.

The girl was beautiful, with [s/c] skin which was riddled with countless scars and bruises, along with gashes and cuts. She was frail. Her entire body shook with the sheer effort of standing up. She was thinner than a twig, and he wondered, could she really be a Fanalis?

Her hair fit the profile, but the refined muscle they were known to have were nowhere to be found. He caught her eye, noticing the dull shine in her [e/c] eyes. If she was a Fanalis at all, she was most definitely half.

My brain hurts.... He groaned. He averted his eyes for a moment, looking ar Muu, who seemed to be contemplating any solutions, while Myron looked mad, a hint of sadness evident in her features.

A loud crash brought his attention back. You'd dropped whatever box you'd been trying to pick up, spilling its contents onto the cobblestone pathway. This only served to anger the man further. "You pig!" He yelled, and people had already started to move on besides the trio. 

He took out a small whip, and you flinched away as it crackled in the air, sprawling itself across your forarm. You bit your lip, choking back the pained sounds you wanted to let out. You knew it would only encourage your 'master' to torture you further. 

"Lo'lo...." Muu mumbled, catching the much, much taller male's attention. He pointed to his arm, which now had a scar running across it. He looked back at you, who recieved another lash on the chest, slightly tearing the fabric of your stained garments. He looked down, and noticed the scar on his own chest.

"Ah, hell." He growled, and began to approach the man. Myron, who was oblivious to the exchange, went to stop him. "What are you doing, idiot?!" Muu put a hand on her shoulder, shaking his head. 

"Let him."

The man -- covered in sweat, his hair slicked back by grease, his stomach bulging in obvious greed brought his arm down to inflict more damage, when it was caught. Almost sensing the intimidating presence behind him. He turned his head to shout at whoever had stopped him, only to scream.

He drooped the whip and struggled against the tall Fanalis's hold on him. "Why don't ya pick on someone who can fight back, buddy? I'll be happy to help ya." He stumbled away, jumping onto his wagon, completely forgetting about you as he drove away.

Lo'lo picked up the discarded whip, and you looked even more scared than you had before. He tossed it in a nearby fire, glaring at it. You tried to crawl away when he suddenly knelt beside you, the stoic look in his eyes scaring you to the moon.

His face broke out into a smile -- which looked more intimidating with the scar running along his jaw -- and you stared in confusion at him. "Finally found you, huh?" He chuckled, and that's when you noticed the similar scars on his burly body, which were already fading. 

Your eyes welled with tears, and you tried to blink them away, your pride not letting you sob like a child. He picked you up, and, surprised by his gentleness, you yelped. He ignored it, knowing he hadn't hurt you, and opted to press your chest against his to hide the obvious tear on your top.

"Man, you look like Hell." 

You looked at him in bewilderment, conflicted on whether to feel angry or sad. "Guess I'll just have to fix that." He chuckled, and you let out a quiet sigh. "I forgot to ask." He looked down at you, trying to spot his companions, which seemed to have vanished. 

"What's your name? Lo'lo, by the way." He stated, and began to walk a little slower to not jolt you around too much. "[Y/N]....." You mumbled, fatigue plaguing your voice. He didn't have to say anything, because you were already asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You awoke in a strange room, and you jolted up, wincing as your wounds ached. "So you're awake." You noticed the extremely tall (he's more than a foot taller than me like WhAt O_o and I thought I was tall...) male standing in the corner of the room. 

You let out a sigh of relief; it hadn't been a dream. You were glad it wasn't a dream. You looked down at your wrists, noticing that your shackles were missing, those on your ankles, too. You started crying, and you didn't even bother holding back.

Finally, you could be free. Finally, you didn't have to take whatever was thrown at you without a word. There were so many things you could do now, and you were overwhelmed. He sat on the edge of your bed, and nearly crushed you in a hug. 

"I know how you feel." For once, his tone was soft and quiet. It had never occured to you before that he might've been a slave once. Someone as big and strong as him, it seemed almost impossible. 

"Can I..... Can I... go outside?" You questioned, your voice hoarse. He handed you a glass of water, which you took gratefully. It had been such a long time since you could leisurely drink a cup of clean water. 

"Sure you can. Hungry?" He handed you a plate of fruit, which made you suddenly realize how hungry you actually were. After you were done -- you barely controlled yourself -- you tried to stand, only to stumble into his chest.

He held your elbow, and you held onto him for support as you walked towards the door. As you walked, you noticed that you were in more comfortable clothing than you'd ever experienced. It was almost the same as the man's standing beside you, but a bit more conservative.

You held your breath when he pushed the door open, and you stepped out, looking at the training Fanalis. They attacked one another with a force that could break your bones. "Welcome to the Fanalis Corps." He grinned.

A/N: I had fun. I had a lot of fun writing this character. Probably one of my favourites to write, but Masrur is still my bae. Forever *drools* OKAY! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed, and I really hope I didn't mess up your request. I also hope I wasn't out of character! Since he doesn't have much screentime, I barely remember his personality, so I had to rely on the few oneshots I could find and Magi Wiki (because Magi Wiki is a writer's best friend man). This is definitely the lonest oneshot in this entire book, almost 2 000 words, WOAH O_o. 

And I know that this resembles the previous oneshot, but, this is what I thought of when I saw this request. Thanks so much for requesting, again! I hope you enjoyed (again)!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

6.4K 49 7
hello so quarantines boring so umm this is my first story ever so hope you like it :) ___Things you might want to know___ -i also accept fluff and sm...
282 8 16
Welcome to my 1st ever Fanfiction! 😆 Requests for Oneshots and Stories are OPEN! 🎉 Any Fandom can be Requested! 😁 This is basically just a guessin...
9.2K 77 10
ALL male reader, no gen or f! Reader. Feel free to use any of the oneshots to create ideas for a fanfic of your own! :3
397K 1K 10
here is my collection of (spicy) romantic one-shots. please check possible trigger warnings at the start of the chapters!