Prince Among Mortals (Boyxboy)

By KosMos01

*This story has some dark themes and may cause triggers. Viewer's discretion is advised* Seventeen-year-old A... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue

Chapter 12

3.5K 161 13
By KosMos01

The night couldn't have been more peaceful. Adrien laid in his room, hand under his head and staring up at the ceiling in his pajamas. His mother had insomnia so she wouldn't be falling asleep anytime soon. (It's also how she landed the night shift at the club. Who wouldn't want a dancer who stayed up late?)

And that would keep the demon away. Adrien closed his eyes, looking forward for a peaceful rest.

If only the same could be said for his dreams. . . . .

A black room. Moist, warm, and sinister. Adrien felt a strange warm wind blowing against his naked body. He was shackled up against a cold stone wall.

"No. . . . .please no. Not again," he begged, tears filling his eyes, "Ple—Ahh!"

He body betrayed him and his mind made him gasp and moan as warm lips took him in. His body shivered and his hips rocked with the momentum while a pair of hands snaked up the side of his body. Two fingers slid over his nipple, teasing him.

Adrien held his voice back. With his face turning red, he looked away. He was a prisoner. His soul drenched in filth, his mind hooked on this poisonous love, his body craved for more pleasure, wanting to reach its peek over and over again.

Another moan slipped out of his lips as the sucks became harder. Tears dripped down his cheeks and his snobs were drowned out from his moans. No one could save him. No one would even bother to save him. Trapped in this room he would forever stay with this monster.

"You're mine," came the intense whisper. "Forever you'll be mine. Even in death I'll find you and we'll be together again."

Adrien felt those ill-lips upon his dry lips. How many times had he tasted this kiss? Whatever the number it was enough to keep it imprinted in his mind; every movement, the pressure, the roughness.

A tongue licked against his lips and Adrien obeyed, letting the tongue slid inside his mouth. Adrien shivered, wanting to get rid of it. It slid around for a while as hands explored his body. Then both the tongue and lips parted away, only to quickly go back down to his lower region.

Adrien closed his tear-redden eyes, and the world went black. . . . .

Adrien's eyes snapped opened and tears streamed down his redden cheeks. His nose was lightly stuffy from crying and a weird coolness washed against his skin. He sat up and wiped his eyes. When his eyes were clear, terror fell up his face.

"N-no." He shook his head slowly as tears fell heavily. It wasn't possible, it couldn't have been. His pajama pants and boxers were down around his ankles, his member still dripped with white fluid. His shirt had been unbuttoned and a few small hickeys were on his chest and probably on his neck too.

Adrien sobbed uncontrollably. His father, that son of a bitch. . . . .He raped Adrien while he slept! Sliding out of bed, the redhead made his way to his sock and underwear drawer. His tears stained everything as he fished out new boxers. Shuffling over to his clothes, he changed pajamas then walked over to his bed, stopping short just in front of it. The sheets were stained with sweat and small speckles further down.

His knees hit the floor. He couldn't live like this anymore. He glanced at the clock: 3:36 A.M.

Getting back on his shaking legs, he grabbed his pillow and his sleeping bag that was under the bed. He threw them down on the floor and laid down, curling up into a ball and clutching his  pillow tightly.

"God, p-p-please. I. . . .I. . .I s-swear, I'll be good," he said through his tears. "J-just. . .m-m-make it stop. Please. . . .make it. . .make it stop. Please. I beg you, m-make it stop. P-please. . . .I can't. . . .do this anymore."

He cried some more before being able to fall asleep. This time, into a more peaceful dream.

* * * 

Morning rays peeked through Sebastian's window, shining in his face. He rolled over so his back faced the window. A small sigh came from somewhere in the room and a hand placed itself upon his shoulder.

"Leave me be," Sebastian mumbled, pulling the covers over his head.

"Sebastian," his brother said softly, "it's already nine in the morning. Are you going to get up any time soon?"

"Nope." Sebastian rolled over again, facing the window once more.

Richard ran his finger through his short black hair and sighed, "What time did you get in last night?"

"Around one, maybe 1:20 A.M." Came the mumbled reply. "I was teaching a bully a lesson. If I did a good job, he'll learn from it."

Richard crossed his arms, his face scrunching into an irritated look. "Sebastian," he said displeasingly, "did you bite him?"

Sebastian sat up causing the covers to slid down his bear chest. He looked up at his twin with tired eyes, "Of course not. He only thinks I did. The day I break my eight century long streak is the day when someone pisses me off enough that they deserve to be bitten." He laid back down, "Now let me sleep."

"If I let you sleep, Dad will have my head." Richard grabbed the covers, "Sorry, maybe another day."

He yanked them off and the cool air wrapped around Sebastian's body. The young billionaire sat up and reached for the covers but Richard kept them at bay.

"Don't tell me you're cold?" Richard asked, surprised.

"I am not." He reached out for them again.

The older twin smirked, "Only humans reach for the covers when they're cold."

Sebastian pointed his finger at him, "You are officially the worst brother on the planet."

"Oh, now I'm hurt." Richard put his hand on his heart and acted as if his feelings were hurt.

"Give me those covers!" Sebastian launched himself forwarded, tackling Richard to the ground. The brother's wrestled and rolled around the floor with the bedsheets tangling their limbs.

While Sebastian found himself under Richard, his hands reached out for the bedsheets. Bringing both ends across one another, he forced Richard onto his back and pulled the sheets across his chest, trapping Richard's arms against his body. Tying a knot, Sebastian stood. He wiped his hands together while a pleasant smirk came upon his face as he admired his work.

The bedsheets were wrapped around Richard like a cocoon. The older twin rolled onto his stomach and started to inchworm towards Sebastian. "Damnit Sebastian. Untie me!"

Sebastian laughed as he slipped into his washroom. "What's the matter? Feeling sluggish?"

"I'm not a slug. Please untie me."

Sebastian poked his head out.  "Well, since you asked nicely. I'll will. . . .when I get home."

"What!" Richard inchworm over to him. "Just untie me will you? Are you really going to be this cruel?"

Sebastian rolled his eyes, sad that his amusement was over. Keeling down, he released his bother then pointed to the door. "You may leave now."

He closed the bathroom door and turned on the shower. Just as he stepped in, he heard Richard's voice. "Just so you know, after the party you're throwing, Dad is going to drag you around till you find 'The Child' and bring him to the Sanctum."

"Why the hell does he want me to bring him to the Sanctum?" Sebastian asked. The water poured down his body like a river of relaxation, now only if it could wash his worries about his father away, that would be nice. "The plan was to keep him safe, not bring him back."

"Something about 'protecting' him and keeping him out of enemy hands. Sebby, do. . . . .do you think Dad's still here? I mean, do you think his old self is still somewhere in him?" Richard waited for a reply. He heard the water shut off and a few moments later, the door open. Sebastian's face was grim, his honey eyes dark and full of a deep anger.

Richard became concern. "Sebastian?"

"No Richard," the younger twin replied grimly. He spoke in a low voice as if someone would come in at any minute and hear him. "The father we knew is gone. He died the day Mother died." Sebastian looked towards the door, "He's nothing but a mask hosting a memory."

He looked back at his brother, "I know you want to keep this family together. But we're the only one's left of our immediate family."

Richard went over and stared to make the bed, "Sebastian, why start now to defying Dad?"

Sebastian sighed as he slowly went through his drawer, "I thought. . . . .after Mother's death I could forgive him. If I heard him say something like he was proud of me, I would find the man who was our father again." He looked over his shoulder, "Guess I was a fool, huh? I just turned out to be a tool to him."

Richard stopped what he was doing and came up behind his brother. He put a hand over Sebastian's right shoulder. "It's because of this." He pointed to the Devil's Eye. "If this wasn't here, you'd have all the time in the world and wouldn't have to worry about figuring out how to spend your time. You were never a fool brother, you just wanted to do what was right."

Sebastian met Richard's honey eyes, "Then is it right for me to angry at him for not listening? For not treating me like a son anymore? For blaming him for Mother's death."

"We all knew you were right. Dad's the one at fault for going after the hunters in the first place. Now come on," Richard said, trying to lighten the mood, "I have to make sure Dad doesn't turn to ash and you have a busy day. Talking to the students again at school?"

Sebastian nodded, "It's the last day for finals. Tomorrow will be Friday; will you let me sleep in tomorrow?"

 "Yes, yes. Like I said, Dad would have my head if you weren't up. Not sure why but he was all fired up that you were sleeping in. I also heard him muttering about how you became accustom to the way of living like a 'weak mortal.'"

Sebastian pulled his hair into a low ponytail, "He should know why I abandoned the 'vamp' way of living. If you get a chance, let him burn to ash. That'll solve all of our problems." He said with sarcasm.

"You're just saying that, right?"

Sebastian nodded, "Of course. I don't have the guts to kill an a man in cold blood. It's against my morals."

"Then what do you need to kill someone?" Richard asked. "What if they try to kill you?"

"Proof. And if there isn't any, a confession from them or a witness. And if they try to kill me then I simply defend myself. Can't promise that they'll live though." He smirked playfully.

Richard rolled his eyes at Sebastian's playful smirk. Then he slipped out of the room.

* * *

Adrien hopped off the bus. His back ached from sleeping on the floor and the scabs were starting to peel off again. He prayed that they weren't bleeding. He walked slowly up the steps, his body trembling from his father's morning invasion.

Gods, his mother wasn't even in the house this morning! His father claimed she went out shopping, but that itself was a lie.

What happened to his mother?

Adrien stopped as his nose caught the smell of cigaret smoke. He looked around and found a small group of guys dressed in black smoking. Adrien knew smoking was bad but right now, with everything going on, he could use something like that or similar.

Perhaps I'll go visit him again. Adrian thought as he walked up the stairs and into the building. Rosetta and Quinn were waiting at his locker. He stepped up but didn't say hi.

"Adrien, what happen to you yesterday?" Quinn asked. "You missed English."

Adrien took a moment to think. "I felt sick, so I went home."

Rosetta glanced up at Quinn for a moment before speaking. "Mr. Belmont has your mythical creature book if you're looking for it. You left it here yesterday."

". . .Oh, okay." Adrien opened his locker and grabbed his stuff.

"What's the matter Adrien?" Teddy asked, "I though you loved that book. You do, don't you?"

"Adrien are you okay?" Rosetta asked. She reached her hand out and touched his shoulder. Adrien flinched and stepped away from her.

"I'm fine damnit. It's non of your guys damn business. For crying out loud, leave me alone!" He suddenly snapped. He turned and headed off to class.

Rosetta looked up at Quinn, trying not to cry. "Did. . . .did I do something wrong?"

Quinn pulled her into a hug. While being hyper and supportive, Rosetta was also the sensitive one of the group and they all knew it, especially Adrien. Quinn narrowed his eyes as Adrien disappeared around the corner.

He pulled away from her. "Are you going to be okay?"

Rosetta nodded, "I wish I knew what was wrong with Adrien. Did I say something wrong?"

"You did nothing wrong Rosetta. He had no right to snap at you like that." Quinn placed a kiss on her forehead. "I need to go find someone. I'll see you later." He turned and headed outside, leaving a mystified Rosetta behind.

Outside, Quinn walked up to the handrail, slid down it and headed to the parking lot just as a black Tesla pulled up into an empty space.

Quinn waited for a moment to see the driver. When Mr. Belmont stepped out, he walked up. "Mr. Belmont."

Sebastian turned, "Yes? Can I—wait, you're on of Adrien's friends, correct?"

"Quinn Ross." Quinn said, sticking put his hand for a hand shake. "Mr. Belmont. That day in the cafeteria, you greeted Adrien as if you knew him."

Sebastian closed the car door, "I first meet Adrien on last Sunday. Can't say that I'm fully aquatinted thought. Why?"

"I think there's something going on with him."

So you noticed too. "As much as I appreciate the concern you have for you friend, why come to me?"

Quinn folded his arms, "Because I've seen the way you look at him."

Sebastian looked at him wide-eyed. "Excuse me!?"

"You know there's something wrong with him too." Quinn clarified. They both started to walk up to the school.

"Mr. Ross, what do you expect me to do?" Sebastian questioned. "Shouldn't Adrien's friends try to help him instead of a stranger?"

Quinn sighed, "Truth is, I don't know what to do."

"So you come to me for help? If it was your intention to make my acquaintance Mr. Ross, then I'm pleased to met you, but I have no idea how to help. However, I do suggest that you try talking to him. See if he will tell you what's wrong."

"Rosetta tried to ask that but got yelled at for it, but thanks. Oh, you didn't by chance pick up a black book yesterday, did you?"

Sebastian nodded, "As a matter of fact, I did. I left it back home though, unfortunately. Does it belong to you?"

Quinn shook his head, "No, it belongs to Adrien. It's a mythical creature book. Adrien's loves that thing, especially the vampire section."

"Vampires?" Sebastian opened the door for Quinn, who slipped inside quickly. The billionaire stepped in behind him.

"Yeah, in middle school it was what he used to ignore the bullies. But a book can only do so much."

Bullied since middle school? Well, no wonder why he acts the way he does, Sebastian thought. "Well, Mr. Ross—"

"Quinn. Just Quinn, I don't really like being addressed formally like that."

Sebastian smiled, "Well, 'just Quinn,' I'm sure whatever is bothering Adrien will short itself out. But I will try to see what I can do to help. Now, I believe the bell will ring soon. You better get going."

Quinn nodded, "Thank you Mr. Belmont."

"Thank you as well," Sebastian mumbled to himself as the boy walked away. Now it made since. All that bullying surely had to turn Adrien's attitude sour and from the looks of things, it seemed that Adrien didn't reach out for help.

And that's why he shoved Sebastian away, because he's too far deep in his own despair that he won't let anyone know how much pain he's in.

* * * 

"That was unacceptable what you did this morning." Quinn scold at Adrien. He stood up from the table and pressed his hands against it, leaning forward. "You owe Rosetta an apology."

"Fine. I'm sorry." Adrien replied dully.

"What has gotten into you?" Alex asked. "Why are you acting like a jerk?"

Adrien took a sip of his water, "It's non of your business." He reached into his lunch and pulled out a small bottle of pills he acquired from one of the students. He popped one into his mouth before Rosetta took the bottle out of his hand.

"Where did you get theses?" She asked.

"From a friend." Adrien casually replied.

"You're abusing drugs now? What is going on Adrien?" Quinn sat back down, "We're your friends. You can tell us."

Adrien looked around the table as his friends started at him with eager eyes. "There's nothing to talk about." 

"Don't give us that," Rosetta scold. "There's something wrong. Why won't you tell us?"

Adrien stood, anger flashing in his blue eyes, "Because it's not your problem and I don't need whiny, sniveling girls like you to tell me that 'It's going to be okay' or 'We'll get though it together.' Do me a favor Rosetta and shut the hell up."

Rosetta bit her lip and hung her head. Her strawberry blond hair fell in her face.

"Don't talk to her like that Adrien," said Quinn.

"Standing up for your girlfriend?" Adrien quipped, "Love is nothing but a vile poison. You'll see, Rosetta. Quinn here will love you and tell you what you want to hear—"

"That's not truth!" Quinn defended.

"And while you're in love, he'll just use you for your body." Adrien finished, sneering. "Love is noting but a tool to manipulate others so people can get what they want: sex."

Alex stood, "It's more than that. Love is sweet and causes you to have butterflies in your stomach."

Adrien turned to him with a scowl upon his face, angered that these people were blind to the truth. How could they not see though love's lie? All the sweet and mushy stuff was just to trick someone into bed.

To blind them of the true intention of what one has.

To imprison them with lies.

To break one's soul.

To. . . .destroy one's piece of mind.

"Love is a lie," he said, "it's true purpose is to trick others and use their bodies for pleasure." He grabbed his stuff. "The world is better off without it. Love is nothing but darkness in disguise. It's a monster."

He turned, walking pass the people towards the exist when he bumped into Mr. Belmont. Their eyes met and Sebastian could clearly see the darkness now.

"Quit following me damnit!" Adrien shouted at him. He gave the man a shove and continued on his way.

Sebastian leaned against the doorframe leading to the cafeteria and slipped his hands in his pockets. He had heard everything Adrien said about love.

Now the question was why he would say such things? Was he dumped and bullied by his girlfriend? Or perhaps. . . . .his boyfriend? Homosexuals were usually bullied more often by others who didn't approve of their sexuality but Adrien didn't seem gay.

Sebastian bit his lips. What was Adrien hiding that was so bad? And why wouldn't he tell someone?

The billionaire sighed. There were more questions than answers.

Author's note: Please forgive any miss spellings you see. I will find them eventually and fix them. Thanks for reading. =)  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 774 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
343K 11.5K 56
[Precious Series Book One] At 17 years old Adrien Aguilera is ready to take on his last year of high-school. But while trying to tackle a new school...
271K 10.1K 67
on the run from their horrible parents, thirteen teenagers meet up in the music room of their school everyday. because the only way to forget everyth...