Prince Among Mortals (Boyxboy)

By KosMos01

*This story has some dark themes and may cause triggers. Viewer's discretion is advised* Seventeen-year-old A... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue

Chapter 11

3.5K 163 15
By KosMos01

For how long has darkness tainted our hearts? Our minds? Our very souls? How long must that darkness torment a person till they find closure or salvation? For some, the answers lies within the problem. For others, the answers never comes unless that person opens their eyes to see the truth.

Sebastian watched as the last cooking class of the day came into the classroom. As he leaned against the counter in the kitchen, he thought about Adrien's attitude. There was just something about it that was picking at him angrily. It was totally different from when he met him on Sunday. The darkness hidden in his eyes. . . . .How can anyone live with it?

It makes you wonder what's wrong with him. Sebastian thought.

"Today for finals, I've brought a guest," said Mr. Ronald. "Don't think that this will be a lazy day, after he speaks you'll be given a quiz on everything you learned this semester. Ladies and gentlemen, may I present Sebastian R. Belmont."

The students clapped as Sebastian came to the front of the room. A few girls even fluttered their eyelashes at him. 

"Thank you," said Sebastian."I'm excited to be here. I—"

"Mr. Belmont," a girl interrupted, "is true that you're single? Are you really bisexual?"

"Yes, and yes and I'm sorry, I'm not interested."

"Please keep all questions within the cooking category," said Mr. Ronald as he sat down at his desk.

"For further questions, I'm twenty-five and I'm not interested in a relationship with any arrogant and suck-up people." Sebastian casted his eye over at the girl who interrupted him. "Especially with women who think they are better than other girl and think that they're popular. Now to all you fine young ladies who seem to think I'm a drop-dead sex god, I would suggest you put away your goo-goo eyes and wipe the drool from your mouths. I'm not flattered by it and I'm sure some of you have a relationship going on."

Many girls blushed from embarrassment. Most of the guys snickered.

"Now, how many of you—"

A knock came to the door. Sebastian and the others turned there heads towards the door as a girl stuck her head in.

"Mr. Ronald." She said, "Your wife is on the phone. She says it's urgent."

Mr. Ronald stood and excused himself from the room. The students silently looked over at Sebastian. The billionaire turned to them. "Anymore interruptions?"

A boy raised his hand, "Mr. Belmont. If you're only twenty-five, then how did you become a billionaire?"

"My father is a business man and owns many restaurants in France. He also owns a few in Germany and in London. He and I came here ten years go for business opportunities." Sebastian against the whiteboard. "My father was. . . . .not impressed but I was. So I moved to Beverly Hills the moment a house went up for sale. My father had split his wealth with me and my twin brother—"

"You have a twin?" A girl asked.

"Yes, and no he is not interested." Sebastian said with a sigh, "Anyways, after I moved here, I invested in some of the local restaurants and work as a cook for nine years. Then at the beginning of this year, with the help of my brother, I was able to buy an old run-down building and now it's being taken down to be replaced for my restaurant. While we're on the subject, how many of you have been to a fine dinning restaurant?"

Only three students raised their hands.

"Okay, how many of you have been to a fast-food joint?"

Everyone raised their hands.

"Of course," Sebastian murmured. "So how many of you have made a French dish before? No one? How interesting. How would you all like to watch a professional cook make one? Say. . . . .ratatouille?"

"For real?" someone asked.

Sebastian nodded, "Of course. I'll need some eggplant, onions, some tomatoes, and zucchini." He looked around, "Well? If you want me to cook while your teacher is out, I suggest you hustle. I can't make it all by myself now can I?"

The students practically jumped out of their seat and headed into the kitchen. As the billionaire stepped in and washed his hands, his mind drifted back to that dark look in Adrien's eyes.

No one can live with that kind of darkness and stay sane. He thought. In the eyes of the gods, that's the path to become a lost soul.

* * *

The school bell rang. Students filed out like a heard of horses. Towering over most of them, Sebastian made his way through. It was a long day and he couldn't wait to get home. . . . .Wait a second.

Right, the watched dog is at home. He sighed, Damnit Father, why don't you just go home alrea— "Ahh!"

The title floor was upon him in an instant. The feet of many teens stopped to see what was happening and before him was a black book with emeralds encrusted in the cover. He stood calmly, rubbing his palms to smooth out the pain, then straining out his shirt while snickering came behind him. Picking up the book, he turned as John got a high-five from his friends.

"Kid, you're an idiot if you're going to pick a fight with me." Sebastian warned.

"That was for the slap." John replied in a snobby tone. "So where's your boyfriend? His payment is due."

Sebastian's eyes became as cold as steel and his pupils changed into slits. "First off, I have no such relationship with him. Second, I would lose that snobby attitude. You're no better than everyone else here, so stop acting like you own the place."

The ignorant blond stepped up to him. "I'm one of the most popular guys here. I can do whatever the hell I want." He stepped closer and dropped his voice down to a whisper. "Just like how I had my way with your boyfriend."

Pure anger burned through Sebastian, but he kept it masked with a neutral expression. "What do you want kid?"

"Where's the shrimp?"

"I don't know."

"Bullshit." John's fist lashed out, catching Sebastian off guard as it landed in his gut. Sebastian dropped to one keen, slightly hunched over from the blow. Many girls in the crowd called out his name in worry, some even asked if he was all right. He raised his hand to reassure the students, then he stood.

Sebastian stared at John with emotionless eyes. "You want to start a fight? Fine. I would suggest that you watch your back from now on."

"Ooh, another threat. I'm so scared." John mocked. "Maybe I should start getting my payment from you. Since you like to stick up for that fag."

Sebastian simply smiled, "I hope you're scared, because you're going to have nightmares, that is, if you live."

John narrowed his eyes, "You plan on killing me? I'll sue your ass."

"I'd like to see you try. I have many friends in the law business. One's even a lawyer." Mr. Belmont replied as he turned towards the direction of the school doors. "Young boy who raped young Mr. Horn and attacked an adult. Wouldn't that make a wonderful headline?"

"You raped Adrien?!" Rosetta's voice called out of the crowd. "That's it! Let me at that sniveling twit. I'll tear his damn eyes out! I'll kick his ass then I'll cut off his most valuable asset and feed it to the sharks!"

Sebastian stepped out of the school. With Adrien's mythical creature book in hand, he got into his car and pulled out of the parking lot. But he didn't go home, instead, he parked the car around the corner and waited.

Several minuet's later, John came around the corner walking like he was the king of the world. Sebastian slowly followed him, waiting a few minuets' before turning the corner. Step by step John lead Sebastian to where he lived, a quiet neighborhood several blocks away from the school. Sebastian parked on the side of the street down the road. He watched as John stepped into his home then got out of his car.

Like a mouse, he slipped through the front yard and into the backyard. It was small, a football sat alone near the fence and the few flower pots were empty. Sebastian looked up at the draining pipe and started climbing. At the top, he peered into the window. The bedroom was a mess: wrappers on the floor, bedsheets drawn up into a clump, an old apple core on the desk, and a bunch of video games scattered on the floor around the T.V and X-box.

Yup, this was the kid's room all right. The billionaire closed his eyes, and his body slowly became a fine black mist that swirled and twirled as it went through the windowpane. The mist moved slowly under the bed and Sebastian's body reformed with the black mist hovering around him. He laid still and closed his eyes, waiting for nightfall.

Because that was the best time for a nightmare to occur.

* * *

Dusk fell, lighting the sky with deep reds, oranges, and light yellow. The wind was on Adrien's back as he walked home with a small vial filled with a clear liquid sealed tightly in his pocket.

The payment for this stuff wasn't cheep (or pleasant) and there was no doubt that he had a hickey somewhere on his neck. He would be punish for it but the payment was worth it. This would be the demon's demise. Pour it in his drink and it'll enter the bloodstream within seconds. It was odorless and would hardly be identified by its taste if mixed with wine or something, unless you were smart and knew what the stuff was. Doctors would say Mr. Horn died of an overdose. There would be no fingerprints, no evidence; it would be clean and quick.

It was worth it. It would all be over, soon Adrien would have his freedom. He would be free and would never ever have to worry about being his father's toy again. No more love, no more late nights, and certainly no more hearing 'I love you' from that disgusting male voice. All he had to do was wait till next Wednesday then it would be over.

His father's death would be a great Christmas present, don't you think?

Adrien walked up the stepped to his front porch and looked around. In the corner was a lone flower pot. Walking over, he slipped the vial under it then headed inside.

"Where were you?!" The collar of Adrien's shirt was yanked forward, coming face-to-face with Collin. The angry glare in his eyes had a hint of worry in them.

It made Adrien sick that he actually cared about his whereabouts.

"I got lost after school." Adrien lied, with fear in his voice. Please don' let him see the hickey. God, please don't let him see what I did. "I went downtown. I tried to call but my cell was dead."

Adrien was slammed up against the wall. "What the hell were you doing down town?"

"S-shopping. Window shopping. . . . .for presents."

The anger quickly vanished from Collin's eyes. "Shopping? You've never gone shopping, not by yourself at least."

Redness creeped into Adrien's cheeks. "I. . . .I wanted to surprise you and Mom."

"Better make up a story why that hickey is there." Teddy mentioned. "Or suffer the wrath should he find out."

"I. . . .I also got attacked." Adrien said quietly, feeling small.

"Attacked?!" Fear and worry flashed in Mr. Horn's eyes. With trembling fingers, Adrien pulled back the collar to reveal the black n' blue mark in the crook of his neck and closed his eyes, waiting for the anger to come at him at full force.

But it never came, instead Mr. Horn pulled his son into a hug. Adrien's eyes shot open as his face was pressed against his father's chest.

What. The. Hell? I'm dreaming. Adrien thought, I'm dreaming.

"No you're not," said Teddy. "But. . . . .there might be some 'disinfecting' involved. Brace yourself."

Adrien's first mistake was looking up. His lips were captured by his father's, the rough kiss was filled with gentle love this time but it didn't stop the fact that it was still filled with ill-intentions. His second mistake was not thinking of a damn excuse to get him out of this situation.

Mr. Horn pulled his son closer, his hands sliding down towards the small of Adrien's back. His lips pulled away, allowing Adrian to breath and went down towards his neck, hitting the soft spot. Adrien moan, his body trembling with shivers from the ill-pleasure. Collin gently pushed him up against the wall. His hands snaked down to Adrien's lower region and into his pants.

Ding dong.

Collin snapped his head towards the door, peeved at the interruption. As he went to answer the door, Adrien fled up the stairs. His body trembled and he could feel the hardness in between his legs.

Damn bastard. Why. . . .w-why can't he just disappear? Adrien dropped his bag in his room and slipped into the bathroom. Leaning over the sink, he took several breaths to try to calm himself.

Why would the gods allow such a monster to live on this planet? What did Adrien do to deserve this? Molested by his own father; beaten when his father was angry, "loved" when Adrien did as he was told. It could've happened to anyone and it was probably happening to other kids as well. Their fathers beating and hurting them, rapping them. Or maybe some sick bastard came and kidnapped them and doing who-knows-what to them.

Adrien looked at his reflection in the mirror. Dark circles were under his blue eyes due from lack of sleep and staying up late in the night over the pass three years.

After this year, it'll be four. He thought.

"Not unless you kill him," Teddy said with a grin.

"Adrien," his father called from downstairs, "look who's home!"

Adrien slowly made his way downstairs. In his father's arms was a redheaded women with dark green eyes, a slender body, tanned skin and red lips. She kissed Collin on the lips then turned to Adrien.

Tears of joy formed in Adrien's eyes as he ran into her arms, "Mom!"

* * *

Darkness fell. The night was silent and all through the house, nothing stirred. John sat on the edge of his bed with the game controller in his hand. Shooting zombies at midnight was always fun, besides, he had good grades. He could afford to stay up late on a school night, it wasn't like he was a child. He didn't need to listen to his parent's bedtime rules. 

In the corner of his room, Sebastian stood there with his back leaning against the wall and arms crossed. His blood red eyes and slit pupils watched as John kept fighting the zombies for another moment before looking at the clock.

12:25 P.M

He smiled mischievously then let out a deep chuckle. John jumped, dropping the controller, and turned around and screamed. The billionaire's red eyes pierced through the darkness.

"Romantic isn't it?" Sebastian asked. "Zombies in the early hours of the night. I have to admit, in all my years of living, I've never seen anyone live in a pigsty like your room. I even found a rotten apple core under your bed. How can you live like this?"

"W-who are you?! H-how did you get in here?" John stuttered, sliding off of his bed and hitting the floor.

"I also got to admit, I've never seen a male wear pink pox-a-dot boxers before. Unless your boxers had a fight with a bottle of bleach and lost." Sebastian pushed himself away from the wall. "Who am I? I'm your worst nightmare. Tell me, do you believe in vampires?"

John crawled backwards till his back hit the wall. Sebastian slowly approached him, flashing his fangs. "I've heard you've been a bad boy. Rapping fellow students, bulling for money. I have to say, maybe all that popularity is going to your head."

"S-stay back" John held out his hand as if he could force the monster away.

Sebastian chuckled. "You think you can stop me? That's cute. You know, I'm kinda hungry. What's your blood type?"

"N-n-no. Please, I don't wanna die!" Cold sweat rolled down John's face. The vampire stepped up and kneeled in front of him.

"Oh? And why is that? You're nothing more than mere flesh. A body of blood and water. Cattle to help feed my never-ending appetite. Why should I not have just a bite or two? After from what I heard, you bully others. I think you deserve to be my thrall."

"No! I-I swear I'll be good. I promise I won't bully anyone anymore. Don't kill me!"

Sebastian licked his lips, "For some reason, I think you're just saying that. So, here's a little reminder." He reached out and tilted John's head, exposing his neck. He dove in, fangs sinking into the flesh. John cried out in pain while trashing his arms and legs in hope to get away but as Sebastian sucked on his neck, John started to become tired. He could feel the energy turn into exhaustion.

"Mother!" He cried out with the last ounce of strength.

A moment later, his mother bursted into the room. John looked up, seeing that the monster was gone and he no longer felt tired. 

"What is it dear?" His mother asked sleepily. John sprang to his feet, ran pass her, and nearly slid into the bathroom door. In the mirror, he gazed at his neck.

Nothing. No bite marks, no blood. It was as if it never happened.

"A. . . . .nightmare?" He asked dumbfounded. He gripped the side of the sink, losing his cool. Was it a nightmare? Had it all be a dream? No, it felt real but. . . . .

He trembled uncontrollably. That was scarier than a horror movie.

Never again. He thought, never again.

Just outside his house, Sebastian walked to his car. Sliding in, he closed the door and watched as the lights in the upstairs windows went out. With a satisfied smile on his face, Sebastian started up the car, listened to the hum for a moment before pulling out onto the street.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 1.6K 34
In an all boys boarding school surrounded by football players 18 year olds Alex, Sam, Jason and Parker have two years left in school. Two years, to f...
1.3K 493 45
(Completed: 5/9/2024) The Dark One is on the move. Never seen, but always there. No one knows their name. No one knows if they're even a person. Some...
1.1M 53.2K 30
There is no one in the world who could possibly love me, I know it. I've pretty much resigned to crying under my covers at night as my boyfriend who...