The Bad Boy's App

By Livology

"Welcome to Cutesy! Home and app of the largest group of big beautiful women and those who love them!" If y... More

Other/Playlist/Social Media
Welcome to Cutesy!
Ms. Invisible
Day Walker
Banx
Family Fighters.
Jokes plzz
Top Shelf
Dick-Wad Risks.
Classmates
Gray Time.
FullBlood Friday
Jaw Dropping
No Show.
Scare House
Stormy
Thunder Storm
Hallway
Questions
Bad Morning.
Irish Guys
Mental Workout
Date pt. 1
Date pt 2
Quitting
Bodyguard
Brownies
Public.
Maybe
Practice/30 facts about moi.
Picture Message!
New Guy
The End.
Pillow Talk
The Gathering
Snow Bound
Turf War
Dreamer
Surprises
Pleasing
Three G's
The Path
Confusion Fight
Heavy
Drug Wars
Preparation
Dance Drink
No, Flora
Morning After
Charade
Scary Zipper
Stealer
Touching
Hands down
"your" living.
Trail
Tough
Coming Out
Cupcake board
Avocado Balls.
Nurturing Flora
Feeling Good
Party Hold
The App
Author's Note.
whooo are youuuu?
Sis.

Spying

5.3K 297 124
By Livology

My fingers gently thrummed against the desk that I usually sat in Mr. Louis's room. As much as I didn't want to be in that room, let alone school, I still went. Mom said I couldn't stay in my room forever even though I wished I did. It had been a day and the touch of Thorin's lips still lingered on mine. Their softness, the taste that they kept hidden and the passion that they held. All of it stayed with me.

"Hey." Speaking of the devil, he was standing in front of me. He didn't have the same harsh expression that he when we 'talked' in his room. There was a small, peaceful smile on his lips.

"Hi." I smiled before turning my attention to the window that allowed us to see the hallway from the room. There wasn't really anyone I was looking for who would possibly walk by, it was just something I could look at. From the corner of my eye, I watched him sit in the desk in front of mine.

"How are you feeling?" He sounded concerned. I didn't know if he was questioning about how I was feeling the after effects of alcohol or the feeling from him and I making out in his room to the point my legs felt like jelly. Either way, both events left my stomach in knots. The knots tightened when his hand went onto my arm and gently rubbed it.

I couldn't look away anymore and my eyes were pulled in by his. "I'm fine." My voice came out soft from the lump in my throat that made it somewhat hard to push the words out confidently. "Just a little tired."

There were eyes on us, I could feel it when Thorin's hand went to my cheek. I tried my hardest to not notice them and their death glares that they were giving the two of us. Thorin didn't have any trouble and kept his eyes on me. "I'm worried about you, Flora."

The only word that would really explain what I was doing would have to be the word that I didn't want to say. Swooning. Even the idea of the word burns my brain cells to the point of almost pain. It was the only word that would be the most ethical to diagnose my reaction to Thorin and all of his antics. The whole day I spent in my room wasn't just spent sleeping, only most of it. I took the time to delete Cutesy and research. Even asked random strangers on the interwebs what I was experiencing. They all said I swooned.

"Thorin, you don't have to worry about me. I should worry about you." I turned the conversation to him. It was true, I was worried about him. Still a little pissed on the whole him not telling me that he was Tj, but I felt bad. He must have gone through some type of strain having to put up with me while acting like two people just to talk to me.

It was kind of cute though he was stupid.

His smile grew while leaning in like he had done in his bedroom. My nerves were still jumbled up by the iron butterflies that came back. They smashed themselves against my guts, making my emotions stronger. His lips were close to mine again, ready to terminate the line that they had made. The familiar scent of mint flowed into my nostrils, preparing it for me to taste it once again.

"Alright, kids!" Mr. Louis spoke out, forcing me to jump back and away from Thorin. Thorin huffed while eyeing the teacher who stood next to us with a stack of papers in his hands. "Let's do some work!" People groaned while the old science teacher passed out a white sheet of paper with random black dots that were numbered.

"What are we supposed to do with this?" A boy said, holding up the paper with furrowed brows.

Mr. Louis pursed his lips. "Learn, that's why you're here."

"Obviously we have to connect the dots." The girl who invited me to the party said with a croaky voice. I'm just glad that she was somewhat okay because I knew she was messed up way before I got there and had more to drink than I did.

I watched the teacher bend and turn to make sure to put a piece of paper on each desk, even the desk that Sai sat in. It was empty but I knew I had seen him before this class. Just as I realized that Sai was gone, a bunch of fiery red curls bounced while walking past the window. Next to the curls was a body that tried to crouch down even though the guy was taller and bigger than the owner of the hair.

"Oh my god." I patted at Thorin's hand that was doing his work on my desk. "That's where Sai is." My mouth made the words come out as a harsh whisper.

"So?" His hand switched the side of the pencil and used the eraser because I kind of made him mess up the lines. "Everyone skips."

"He's with Mel." I added, catching his attention. A small chuckle left me when he became a little worried. "That's right."

He shrugged it off like it wasn't one of his family members who had the world's biggest crush on a guy was with her crush. "Does she have a gun to his back or something?" I gave his shoulder a slight smack. "Hey!"

I leaned in closer so no one else would know the truth about Mel. "No, he's doing it on his own. You know what this means right?" A small smirk was on my lips though Thorin plastered a blank expression on his face. "He wants to walk with her." I was a little giddy about the whole thing because it was cute how Mel was so into Sai.

"I want to do a ton of things with you." His pencil slightly bounced when he sort of tossed it. I didn't understand why he would even try to make an attempt at the work. Even Mr. Louis knew it was a bullshit assignment like the rest of the class. Thorin cupped his own cheek while resting his elbow on my desk instead of his own.

"I know exactly what you want to do with me." My one of eyebrows rose. I wasn't lying either, I knew what he wanted to do with me. It made me happy because I was going to have a buddy to do this certain activity with.

He slightly squinted his eyes in disbelief. "Do you really now?"

"Mhm." I raised my hand. "Mr. Louis, may Thorin and I go to our lockers?" Thorin looked excited and kind of shocked.

"Sure." Mr. Louis said with a rough voice.

People watched as Thorin followed me from the front of the class to the door. Their eyes should have bothered me but they didn't. Thorin and I were about to do something that was very important. What we were about to do was almost so extreme, it could be life altering for the both of us. The door instantly closed behind us and I smiled at Thorin.

"Flora, are you sure?" The boy said when stopped in front of the boy's bathroom that was quite a bit away from the girl's. His finger went to his temple, scratching it at the realization of our location. "It's kind of dirty in there and I don't have anything."

"Shh!" My face went to the wall as much as it could, eyeing around the corner at the Mel and Sai. "They're going to hear us."

"They?" His tone changed.

"Sai and Mel, they're going to know that they're following us." I faced Thorin for a moment before turning back to the couple. They must have grown sick and tired of this part of the school and went down a flight of stairs that would lead them into a hallway on the first floor. "Come on." I waved my hand, signaling Thorin it was safe to move in the same direction as his cousin.

"Uh-huh." He crossed his hands over his chest while walking blatantly in the middle of the hallway. I, on the other hand, kept my head low in case for some reason, they would come back up. It didn't help that Thorin was wearing dark clothes that were a huge contrast to the white walls and gray tiles. But it was nice to see him in my favorite color, a deep violet.

We passed banners that were full of our school colors, blue and white, that declared about our graduation. They were right, we were going to graduate soon. We didn't have long until we were finally done with high school and could move on with our lives. It made me a little sad but I couldn't wait to get out of that place.

"What do you want to do after high school?" I asked Thorin. It didn't really seem like he had a plan. He mostly moseyed along in school and I was slightly worried.

"Hm.. I don't know." He grinned at me. It was better than the sulking look he had a few moments ago. "What do you want to do?"

I never gave it much thought. I didn't know what I wanted to do. There wasn't a lot of things I was good at except being able to ignore people, forget names and remember every embarrassing thing I've done in the past ten years right before I go to bed. But besides, that, not a lot.

"Don't worry about it, okay?" His arm slid around my shoulder, feeling better than Jace's. Thorin somehow activated a memory and allowed me to remember Jace wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

Hearing those words by Thorin was kind of reassuring. Sure that he wasn't the most academically achievable person but that was because he didn't try and just skipped class. But Thorin seemed like he knew what he was doing. Plus with him squeezing me close to him made me secure for some reason and made his voice sound like honey.

"Ya punch like a champion," he continued. "You're smart," his body turned to face mine, stopping us in the hallway. "And you know you're beautiful. So there's nothing to worry about, you're going to figure it out." His hands went to my shoulders, making me look at him.

"Thorin, I'm okay." I tried to reassure him.

"Flora, your poker face isn't working." Okay, I'll admit I was a little worried. I couldn't help it. I didn't know what I was going to do and my dad was pressuring me to live with him when I didn't want to.

"This is my regular face." I felt my face reset, going into an expressionless form. Thorin noticed this too and slightly frowned.

"How about I change it?" One of his eyebrows wiggled. I know that we were on this mission to spy on Mel and Sai, but it didn't mean I couldn't give them a little space and concentrate more on Thorin. His head tilted the side with his eyes starting to close. I felt his hot breath when my arms slid around his neck, pulling him in closer.

"Dude, I'm so freaking done with this school." A male voice rung through the hallway. I backed up, moving away from Thorin. My reflexes forced me to move until my back was touching the lockers and created a space between the two of us. Thorin looked confused for a second and the boys continued to talk about how the school sucked and how they were going to fail a class.

It may seem like I'm an asshole. News flash, I was. It wasn't that I didn't want to be seen with Thorin, it was just I didn't want people to get the wrong idea. Well... some type of idea. I didn't know what the idea was myself but I didn't want them to think that I had drugged Thorin into like me or use blackmail so he would make out with me in the hallways. Stupid, I know but the boys at my school were...not the sharpest pencils in the pack.

"We're going to lose them." I kept walking and acted like nothing had happened. It was the only way to make sure that nothing bad happened to the two of us.

Thorin remained quiet while following me. His steps were even somewhat silent when walking down the same steps that Sai had walked down. Luckily, we caught with them in a matter of minutes. Their backs were toward us, Mel's face was looking up at Sai's. There was a big smile on her face as she talked to him. Sai was actually listening and nodding.

I was playing the role as private detective better than Thorin. My ass was actually making an attempt to not be seen while he just kept following and walking in the middle of the hallway. I would press myself against lockers, hide behind water fountains and even hold my breath so they wouldn't hear it. I didn't have to for their laughter was actually pretty loud.

"Here." Mel said, handing a little piece of paper to Sai. He smiled while taking it.

Like a proud mother, I gasped while covering up my mouth. I looked at Thorin who looked like he would have rather be doing something else. "Thorin, do you know what that means?" I quietly squeaked.

"She gave him trash?"

"Nooo..." I drew out the word. "She gave him her number. They're going to talk even more and we both know what talking leads to." I elbowed him. "Eh? Right?"

"You're way too invested in their relationship." He added.

My eyes rolled. "Whatever. We both know that you wanted to spy on them." Was I nosey? Hell yeah, but at least I got to see such a sweet moment between the two.

It was good to see Mel happy. I'll admit that it was shitty of me when running past her when she was crying but I had to talk to Thorin. Shitty thing to do but still, Thorin went into my room and proceeded to delete that photo on Cutesy. I was pissed.

"I'd rather spy on you." The asshole popped me out of my little world of thinking.

"You kind of did. On the app." I added, looking up at him.

He slightly snorted and proceeded to wrap his arms around my body, pulling me in. "Oh, so we're done pretending that didn't happen?"

"No one is pretending." I snorted myself. I wasn't pretending, I just wasn't really saying anything about it. There was a difference.

"Prove it." My forehead felt Thorin's went he rested it on mine.

Just as I was about to recreate what happened in that room, more steps filled our ears. Thorin turned slightly along with me to see exactly who was walking in our direction. Sighing, I was somewhat regretting ever turning my head. Jace, out of all times, had to be strolling down the hall. Granted, it was his right because it was a public hallway but it didn't make it less annoying.

Jace didn't say anything and just kept going. This would have been fine if he wasn't staring at me as he took each step.

Soorrry for the shitty chapter. Hopefully we'll find out why Mel was crying soon. Remember:

Comment; what do you think is going to happen now between Flora and Thorin?

Vote; vote for Mel giving Sai her number.

Share; know someone who likes to eat cereal? Show them this story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.7K 6.6K 45
|not edited| "You have to take off your clothes and look sexy." "Wait what??" "Did you think modeling was easy? ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Acting al...
254K 5.5K 43
True love is something in dreams. The happy couple live in a giant castle, rule over the kingdom, and live happily ever after. Or so she thought... F...
224K 4.1K 55
19 year old Celestia Monroe moved from Spain to go stay at her father's place in Italy. She decided to focus more on her studies, to stay away from t...
50.4K 4K 38
The main rule is 'Stop the cliches' -CC ~*~ In the town where everything cliched occurs, Ella is sent a message with a simple task. These messages...