Perfectly Matched | Levi X Re...

Oleh YuzuruHyeriniee

[Under editing] My name is (R/n). A simple girl and an avid fan of Flugel der Freiheit / No Name. I used to l... Lebih Banyak

Before Anything Else
Chapter 1: Decisions
Chapter 2: Transfer
Chapter 3: Meeting
Chapter 4: It Was You
Chapter 5: Argue
Chapter 6: Slave
Chapter 8: Unidentified
Chapter 9: Call
Chapter 10: Too Late
Chapter 11: Deep Sleep
Chapter 12: Aurora
Short Note
Chapter 13: Still
Chapter 14: Here For You
Chapter 15: Time
Chapter 16: Rehearse
Chapter 17: Little Did She Know
Chapter 18: Unusual
Chapter 19: Preparation
A/N
Chapter 20: Part Of It
Chapter 21: Masquerade Ball • Part I
Chapter 22: Masquerade Ball • Part II
Chapter 23: Masquerade Ball • Part III
Chapter 24: Return
Chapter 25: Role
Chapter 26: Plan
Chapter 27: Behind You
Chapter 28: Revenge Gone Wrong
Chapter 29: Little Sweet Moments
I have a problem -,-
Chapter 30: At The Back Of The Ackermans
Chapter 31: "I'm Not Fond Of Surprises"
Chapter 32: Mindless Confessions
Chapter 33: Bittersweet
進撃の巨人 OFFICIAL RELEASE DATES!!
Chapter 34: Sweet Beginning
Chapter 35: Under The Stars
Chapter 36: Flight
Chapter 37: Français
Chapter 38: Sensation
NO NAME ALBUM?!
Chapter 39: Staunch Or Fraud?
Chapter 40: Caught?
Chapter 41: No
Chapter 42: Left
Mini Doujinshi
Chapter 43: Fate?
Chapter 44: Strangers
Chapter 45: Rejects
(Album Cover) FLUGEL DER FREIHEIT: WILD SIDE
Clarity - No Name (Originally By: Hiroshi Kamiya)
Donut Hole
Masked Bitch
CANDY CANDY
If You Do Do
Fireworks (Hanabi)
Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Levi!
On the Other Haaaand
LEVI'S
Chapter 46: I Can See It
Chapter 47: Come Back To Me
Chapter 48: Edges
Chapter 49: It's Over
Chapter 50: Time Passes By
Chapter 51: Patriarchy?
Chapter 52: Explanations
Chapter 53: Day-Off
DELETED
Chapter 54: Doubts
Chapter 55: Rendezvous
Forgive Meh
Chapter 56: Roses, Vanilla and Berries
Chapter 57: Blinded
Chapter 58: Revelation
Chapter 59: Broken Trust
Chapter 60: The End
Chapter 61: The End Pt. 2
Epilogue
It Was Such A Pleasure
Mellifluous
Necessary Editing & Self Promo
So...
#Tagged
Who's In?
AoT Spoilers (Chapter 107)
Levi Oneshot

Chapter 7: Almost A Date

2.8K 109 153
Oleh YuzuruHyeriniee

Chapter 7: Almost A Date

The sun is about to set. And me? Of course, enjoying my weekend.

Since morning I stayed up playing video games in my Xbox, binge watching animes or any movies in Netflix where I barely watch any series because in thought of not finishing it if busy. I just eat then sleep for a while, then play some music.

It wasn't that boring, I was actually enjoying this day. Alone. Levi already texted me that he was finally cancelling my second day as his shitty brat slave.

That term, tho.

Anyway, thanks to that. I've got the chance to wear my Umaru-chan Orange Hoodie. It's cute, and fluffy.

(A/N: If you know Himouto! Umaru-chan, were cousins.)

I was in a prone position on the couch, watching some anime and munching some (f/snack) when my phone suddenly ring.

I scooted over the table to see who's calling and saw the name of the bassist.

Flugel der Freiheit's Hanji.

I swiped the screen still munching my food before tapping the answer button.

"(Y/n)!!!"

Hanji greeted me with the loudest voice she could that nearly crashed my eardrums.

I put away my phone from my ears and rolled my eyes.

"Why did you called so sudden?" I asked her, my eyes on the tv.

"Well, I just wanted us to have a little hang out tonight, what about the four of us have a dinner?"

I can sense that this girl's wearing a large grin on her face right now.

"Four of us?"

"Uh huh... Levi, Mike, You and Me!"

"Are you sure about that? What if those paparazzi's are gonna follow you, guys?"

"Oh, shush! It'll be fine! No one's gonna bother, I'll make sure of it! So... please? (Y/n)? Please, please, pleeeeaa-?"

"Alright, alright, fine."

I sighed. Can't reject her offer, though.

"Yuuss! Levi will pick you up later! Bye!"

"Wha-?!"

Before I could complain, she ended the call making me in no rights to say anything on an empty line.

Why does she have to let Levi pick me up?! I can go by myself!

I thought of only way for Hanji to retrieve her words by immediately messaging her but she only responded like:

From: Hanji

Don't worry! I already convinced him so you don't have to worry if ever we stay up late! Goodluck! ;)

Delete|Reply|Forward

See?! She's obviously really had something up her sleeves!

But I have to take action before she could do anything.

I was about to get up from the couch when I heard my phone ring again. But now it was the person that is supposed to fetch me tonight.

When I answered only to hear his complaint.

"Oi, brat."

"Oi, Levi." I imitated him, making myself laugh in my mind.

"Tch, stop mocking on me." he clicked his tongue."Anyway, did Hanji told you that I'm going to pick you up?"

"Yeah...?"

"Tch. Shitty glasses really pisses me off." He mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing." Levi sighed. "I'm just going to tell you to get ready this instant because any minute now, I'm fetching you. Now get the hell dressed up. Tch"

Then Levi hanged up.

I wonder why his friends and even him really weird?

Nevermind that.

-

I've gotten dressed up in a simple outfit. Just a comfy (f/c) shirt, a blazer and a black high waisted jeans. I wore my favorite combat boots and put a little amount of makeup to make my face more presentable while my hair's been kept loosely hanging with little waves.

After putting my things on my blue sling bag, my doorbell rang signaling Levi was waiting outside.

I ran downstairs and grabbed my keys. Locked my precious house and walked outside. There Levi stands in a green blazer, sleeves rolled up a little with a white polo underneath which is unbuttoned from collar followed by the next two buttons and a dark jeans.

Levi's somewhat hot...

Shit. What am I saying?!

But I swore! With those unbuttoned polo that shows his perfectly sculpted collarbone. Oh god.

I shaked that thought out of my mind and concentrated on the situation.

'What the hell did I just thought?!'

I walked outside and saw him leaning on his car door while playing with his keys. I raised an eyebrow and he finally noticed my presence.

"There you are."

Levi's expression didn't changed. He still wore that blunt expression but I can feel him observing me because his grayish blue orbs are travelling from my head to toe.

"What?" I asked his impression.

He just clicked his tongue and spoke. "Nothing. Now, Get in."

Levi opened the door for the passenger's seat as I hopped to his car as well as him and we drove to the place we're all supposed to meet.

While were on the way, silence filled the atmosphere.

I wonder why did Levi still picked me up even if I already knew that he doesn't want to.

I glanced at him and spoke up.

"Hey, Levi."

He doesn't answer but I still asked.

"Why did you fetched me even if you're against with the idea?" I asked out of curiosity.

He raised an eyebrow still facing the road and not even speaking.

"I-I mean, I'm just curious. Besides, if you didn't wanted to do this, you could've just told me. I can manage to go by myse-" Levi cutted me off.

"I have no choice. Don't assume that I voluntarily accepted Hanji's offer because I'm only doing her a favor since shitty-glasses blackmailed me. Tch."

I sighed. Yeah, I told yah. I knew it. He's just forced.

"I see..."

Then I became silent the whole ride.

-

We had already reached the place. It's a private restaurant to be more precise.

"This place's sure big." I gasped when I realized there is also a casino and a pool.

This must be a resort.

"Yeah." His hands on his pockets. "Let's hurry, four-eyes' probably bulging waiting for us."

He dragged me to the restaurant. We saw Hanji sitting near the window and surprisingly she's with Erwin. Not Mike.

We walked to them and of course, as usual greeted each other.

"Hanji, where's Mike?" I asked.

"Oh, he said he can't come. He's been busy with their business so I called Erwin to take his place tonight." Hanji explained, smiling brightly.

Hanji and Erwin was across each other but she switched her seat next to him and winked at me.

I mouthed a 'why' with a confused look but she just gave me an evil grin.

I knew it! I am certain that Hanji planned this!

We have no choice but to sit next to each other as Levi kept stoic while I was fidgeting my hands.

I can't help but blush! Take note that he was still a popular person! And the vocalist of the Flugel der Freiheit!

"Now that you're here, let's go to the tables." Hanji dragged us to the buffet.

Yes, this is a buffet. Hanji grabbed a plate as well as we did. Then picked something to eat. While I was in the middle of picking some crab, Levi stood beside me holding his plate with his right hand while his left hand is on his pocket.

"You grabbed too much food on your plate. No wonder that you gained weight."

What the hell did Levi told me?!

"Hey! I'm not fat!" I pouted.

"Little piglet." He teased and walked away.

My eyes widened so I catched up to him and let him retrieve his words.

"Take it back. Or else." I threatened him.

"No."

"Midget."

Levi glared at me and clicked his tongue.

"Shorty~" I continued to tease him.

"Tch."

"Hm... Chibi..?~"

I sang while walking back to our table where Hanji and Erwin is now there waiting for us.

Until I felt a hand grabbed my shoulder.

"Voracious Brat."

He walked away leaving me behind.

Ouch.

I walked slowly to our table. Levi's words still embarrassed me. Why does he really have to say that? -,-

Hanji and Erwin is chatting around while Levi only listens to their conversation. And me? My mouth kept shut until Erwin asked something.

"(Y/n), Tell us about yourself."

"Yeah, you haven't told us anything." Hanji agreed.

I stopped eating and took a sip on my iced tea. I looked over them and started to speak. "Well, I used to live with my family; Mom, Dad, and my brother... I graduated in college just a month ago but I've got plenty of job offers and now I'm hired as a Flight Attendant in Trost Airlines." I spoke up.

Hanji eyes widened. "Oooohhh, really?"

I nodded.

"Seems that you're a genius." Erwin smiled.

"No. Not at all..." I humbly said, waving my hands in disagreement.

"Oh, before I forgot! About the incident between you and Levi! How was it?!~" Hanji exclaimed, bringing up the epic scenarios, after hearing those words I coughed almost choked on my food.

"Hanji told me about that, Levi. So, how did it really goes?" Erwin smirked.

"Yeah!" Hanji nodded, grinning.

Levi kept silent, still eating not even bothering to speak so I was forced to explain.

"U-uhmm... it went well, actually..." I constantly looked around, avoiding an eye contact. I know. It would look me insane.

"Aww, that's all?" Hanji asked disappointed, as if she was expecting something more.

"You don't have to know everything, four-eyes." Levi finally spoke, slicing a steak.

"Okay, fine. I'll let you two slid out of the topic, you could've just skipped your little private moment." Hanji emphasize the last sentence.

My cheeks burned as well as Levi, although he kept it to himself. Why would he blush? Omg. I heard Erwin chuckled on Hanji's tease.

"W-wait! It's not what you think!" I literally facepalmed, covering my rosy cheeks.

'They're overthinking!'

"If you say so." She shrugged still wearing her large grin.

I sighed, as if I had something to change the way she thinks.

"As if I'm going to do such a thing with this ugly brat." Levi then defended himself.

I rolled my eyes. "As if I'm going to do such a thing with a short-stack." I whispered.

"Tch."

We finished our dinner and we went to an arcade. We just hang out. And all of a sudden Levi challenged me to play car racing game.

"Let's see who's the brat here." Levi told me.

We started playing with Hanji eating some popcorn behind my seat while Erwin standing behind watching us race.

The race had begun and Levi kept on bumping me, I avenged for myself which means increasing my speed assuming to become first, but in the end he used a shortcut to defeat me.

After the race, the four of us played basketball. I, being the first place with a score of 356 points, Levi on the second place, with 340, Erwin with 278 and Hanji being the lowest 193.

We had so much fun in the arcade. We left and saw a random shooting range. But now I was the one who challenged Levi.

"Is that so?" He raised his pride.

We wore a gear and a headset to protect our ears from the loud impact of the gun. Levi and I were right next to each other, we picked up the gun and started shooting the targets.

-

Hanji's

"Ne~ Erwin."

"Yeah?" He turned to look at me.

"I can't help but find those two match each other."

I seriously like (y/n) for Levi. But I have no idea if he have some certain feelings for that lucky girl because he acts weird when we tease (y/n) for him.

Me and Erwin was actually a bit shocked lately when the both of us saw a hint of pink on Levi's cheeks back at the restaurant.

"I wonder when shorty gets in love again. I mean, he and Petra became a couple before but it was just a long time ago. Remember what Levi told us? That his feelings for her was only infatuation... which is why he became cold."

Erwin chuckled. "I'm sure he will, someday. But let's watch how the relationship of these two goes. Who knows if ever they will realize it. I just hope Levi won't feel the same way just like the past which is the reason everything was complicated."

"I hope so..." I snatched the lemon juice from Erwin and sipped on it, watching them from a near bench.

We watched them from afar, competing on the shooting range. As soon as they finished, (y/n) jumped in delight while Levi crossed his arms annoyed but instead she just sticked her tongue to Levi.

Although the reason we were surprised is when Levi ruffled her hair and told something that made (y/n) look away embarrassingly.

Were unlucky. We didn't hear what Levi said. I frowned until Erwin spoke.

"It's fine at least they've been getting closer." Erwin stated as if he felt my disappointment too.

He has a point.

"Yeah, right." I said when my enthusiasm came back.

Finally! Little by little, shorty is exposing his soft side!

-

(Y/n)'s

We had so much fun. But as always, things end because everything is temporary. We're now in the parking lot bidding goodbyes to each other while the smile still not leaving my lips.

"Thanks for tonight." I smiled at Hanji and Erwin.

"You're welcome." Erwin said.

"So, see you next time guys." Hanji waved. She and Erwin walked away and went to their car.

Now, I can finally go home. Tomorrow's also my first day at work, I have to go at the airport around 7 o'clock, even if I can only sleep for a couple of hours, being me who is used to being sleepless, somehow I can manage. Because you know, hanging out with new friends Take note: They're just my fucking favorite band and with Levi is priceless.

It's 11:45 in the evening, almost midnight.

I hopped into the car and we drove home, silently. Since I'm a little bored, I just scrolled on social media. While I was busy scrolling, some news appeared 17 hours ago. Levi is driving when I shaked him lightly, my eyes still locked on phone.

"Levi?! Tomorrow's the release of your collaboration with Petra?!" I exclaimed excitedly.

He didn't responded quickly but still gave me a simple nod later.

"So...? When was the recording?" I moved away, a little embarrassed about my antics.

"Just this morning." He answered coldly.

I nodded and went silent again. I wouldn't want to bother him...

"You're leaving tomorrow...right?" He suddenly asked.

I hummed as response.

Levi nodded.

Meanwhile, we have reached our residences and stopped in front of my house.

"Thanks for driving me home." I politely said.

He nodded. "No problem, were also neighbors so it's fine."

I smiled and turned to open the door but I felt a force that suddenly held my wrist. I turned to realize it was Levi.

"Yes?" I asked, looking at him. But I found his lips were parted. As if he has something to tell.

I raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"No, uh- nothing. Just... be careful. Take care of yourself."

I snorted and chuckled.

So cute...

"Yeah, I will. Goodnight, Levi."

"Goodnight, (y/n)"

'He finally called me by name today.'

I went out of his car and watched him go inside his house.

I'm finally home. I still couldn't help but think that Levi's is a stuttering mess just a while ago.

Scratch that. Levi's been acting different later. But I like the way he cared about me...

I just hope he's being sincere...

-

Oh my goodness.

Anyway, I can't update for a while. I'm getting busy, especially at school. I have to focus on my studies because I have to maintain my honor. *sighs*

So...? Stay tuned for the next chappiee~

Ja ne!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

204K 8.1K 55
"I feel like I've known you. I need to know who you once were to me." As an only daughter, Celine Austerlitz was given everything she could ever want...
748K 22.2K 43
You..had an unusual situation. You were right there on the day your Mom was devoured by the mouth of a 'Titan'. You had just been found after being l...
7K 184 31
"Everyone changes." This year you moved to Paradis. It was your year to start over. Once you've got settled into Paradis University with your roommat...
769 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...