The Vampire's Sweetheart

By TianteCherise

Novienna Valentina is the daughter of the most infamous vampire hunter, who so happens to be the president of... More

All Rights Reserved.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
The Super Six.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
About The Author
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
PLEASE READ!!
Bonus Chapter (2)
The End?
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Prologue:

4.4K 121 15
By TianteCherise

I couldn't keep my hands from shaking as I felt an unsuspecting cool breeze blow on my neck. The hairs on my arm rose up, when I felt something warm and wet run up my neck. I unwillingly sighed in content when warmth shot through my body, after a gentle kiss was placed underneath my ear. 

"What are the odds," the deep voice sent chills down my spine. Another kiss was placed delicately on my neck, "My beloved is America's sweetheart, the hunter's daughter." 

My mind was fuzzy, as I struggled to piece together my thoughts as he continued to torture me innocently with his little kisses. Hunter? Who is a hunter? My dad is just the president. 

Unsatisfied with my silence, an arm gripped me tightly whirling me around to face them. A gasp was caught in my throat, as I found myself staring into dark red eyes. My gaze lowered down to his mouth, which was open just enough for me to notice the bright white fangs hanging from his upper gums. 

I stumbled backwards, trying to balance myself as I pushed away from the monster. My entire body was shaking with fear and panic. 

"You're a vampire!" The corner of his mouth tilted up into a smirk. With speed I couldn't imagine to be possible, he was in front of me again. His hand tilting my chin up, as he buried his face in my neck inhaling deeply. He brought his eyes to mine, with a satisfied grin. 

"Yes," His lips brushed against mine, "And you're the vampire's sweetheart." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 6.8K 53
"I'm done ignoring how I feel about you.". "And what is that?" "I love you." --- Book 1 TVD seasons 2-4 Finished Jan. 2023 Disclaimer I don't own The...
5.7K 40 27
Jaci Garcia just wants to be normal. Have a normal family, friends, and day to day routine but all that's kind of hard to do with died parents. Being...
106 0 21
Jasmine knows all about the vampire world.. she doesn't wanna follow in her father's foot steps. She loves her dad but she fights with him verbally o...
718 142 21
Edie Hunter gets a job as a Muse, her boss is a little eccentric (ok very eccentric then) Surely helping angst ridden poets can't be that hard? No on...