parenthood | c. evans [✓]

By smilesforhoya

❝You need to be calm, you're carrying my child.❞ ❝And who's fault is that?❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ chris evans fa... More

IMPORTANT INFORMATION [PLEASE READ]
casting
00 | article
01 | INSTAGRAM
02 | MESSAGES
03 | INSTAGRAM
04 | INSTAGRAM
05 | REAL LIFE
06 | REAL LIFE
07 | INSTAGRAM
08 | MESSAGES
09 | REAL LIFE
10 | INSTAGRAM
11 | MESSAGES
12 | TWITTER
13 | INSTAGRAM
14 | INSTAGRAM
15 | ARTICLE
17 | NOTIFICATIONS + MESSAGES
18 | INSTAGRAM
19 | MESSAGES
20 | REAL LIFE
21 | INSTAGRAM
22 | INSTAGRAM
23 | INSTAGRAM + MESSAGES
24 | INSTAGRAM
25 | PHONECALL
26 | ARTICELE
27 | REAL LIFE
28 | INSTAGRAM
29 | TWITTER
30 | MESSAGES
31 | INSTAGRAM + MESSAGES
32 | INSTAGRAM + MESSAGES
33 | INTERVIEW
34 | INSTAGRAM + MESSAGES
35 | REAL LIFE
36 | INSTAGRAM
37 | INSTAGRAM + INTERVIEW
38 | INSTAGRAM
39 | REAL LIFE
EPILOGUE : LOML
AUTHOR'S NOTE | A QUESTION

16 | REAL LIFE

22.5K 593 514
By smilesforhoya

Riley hadn't ever been in a situation where the mood changes so quickly that all she wanted to do was sleep. That was until now when the doctor, who was stood at the other end of the hospital bed, told them why she had collapsed the night before. She had zoned out slightly when she heard what he said, only catching a few words as her blood ran cold. Severely dehydrated. Lacking in vitamins. Pregnant.

"H-how far along is she, doctor?" Sebastian asked, getting up from his space her side.

"Between a month or two, we can't be sure just yet." He answered before looking at the two, both of whom were silent. "She's ready to be discharged, she only has to be drinking fluids regularly, eating six meals a day and staying away from anything stressful for the next couple of weeks." He nodded his head then left the room, a shaky sigh escaping Sebastian's lips as he turned around to face her.

"How is that possible, I was in Rome." He said, placing his hands on his hips and watching as Riley looked up at him.

"I'm just as confused as you are, don't look at me like that." She replied, sitting up and beginning to unplug herself from all the wires she was connected to.

"So you don't remember if... What if you were... I told you to stop drinking-"

"Sebastian," Riley cut him off, warning him with raised brows. "I think I'd remember if someone raped me."

"Not if you were drugged."

Riley scoffed, throwing the sheets off and shaking her head, getting out of the bed. She wasn't lying when she said she was just as confused as he was. She didn't remember panicking over missing a cycle. Perhaps she had been busy preparing herself to be around Sebastian again after finding out what he has been up to. She hadn't even brought it up with him yet.

He let her change into something comfortable in silence, signing off papers before helping her out of the room. She was surprised to see Chris, Seb and Hannah waiting in the waiting room, all jumping to their feet upon seeing her. She didn't have the chance to say anything before she was attacked with a hug from Hannah who started crying into her shoulder. "We thought something bad happened to you, we were so worried."

"Well, you don't have to worry," Riley chuckled lightly, pulling her friend away and wiping her tears. "I'm fine, I'm actually more than fine. The doctor said I was-"

"Severely dehydrated," her fiancé cut in, clenching his jaw and nodding towards the doors of the corridor. "He also said she needs rest so you can come see her tomorrow but she needs to be home with me."

Riley exchanged a glance with everyone, her last landing on Chris. Chris. Of course. Now she remembered. A hotel, catching a cheater, whiskey, dancing and finally revenge fueled sex. And now she was pregnant and the father was looking at her as if she'd just died and Sebastian was responsible.

"Let's go, Riley," Seb said, taking a hold of her hand and pulling away from her friends, nearly dragging her away towards the doors. She pulled her hand out of his hold with a scowl, wrapping her arms around her body as they walked before looking over shoulder once, catching his eye again then looking down at her stomach.

The silence between herself and Sebastian didn't last long. They had only just stepped foot into the house and they were already raising their voices. More accurately, Sebastian was raising his voice whilst she silently enjoyed a bowl of microwave noodles.

"You can't expect me to be happy happy with you, Riles, you're carrying someone else's child!" He shouted, watching her walk into the kitchen. "You fucked someone else and noe you're carrying their child. Whether you remember or not, I don't want the kid. I'm not going to bring up someone else's child." He went quiet at the sound of her throwing the bowl into the sink, watching he grip the edges as she found the words to say.

She then turned around, a calm expression on her face as she opened her mouth to speak. "You're so full of shit, you know that?"

"Me? I'm full of shit?" He laughed coldly, pointing to himself before he pointed her. "You're the one who happily took a dose of someone's seed and it wasn't mine."

She scoffed, walking over to him and looking him in the eye. "Ellen Goodwin." She said, watching as his expression hardened slightly and he looked away from her. "You've been sleeping with her for the past three years. And you're shocked that I think you're full of shit? Did you ever bring her into the house? Did you fuck her on the couch, or over the kitchen counter or even bed? Did you? Has she worn my clothes, too? Did she wear my ring before you gave it to me?"

"Riley-"

"No, you don't get to lie to me today." She shook her head, fighting back the tears that she had held back over the past few weeks. She wasn't going to let him see her weak today. "For your information, I know the father of this child. I remember what I did, and I did it because I saw you with her when you had me thinking you were in Rome. But you know, I thought that maybe we could try to fix things because you were first love and you don't just give up your first love like that, but then you'd have to choose."

"I don't have a choice. I'll happily choose you, always. I always have." He stepped towards her but stopped in his track when she glared at him. "I can give her up, I promise you but don't throw us away. Please, we've got something good."

"You said you didn't want bring up someone else's child."

"... I'll... I'll stay for you, but only if you give up the baby." He spoke quietly, looking away from her mortified expression. "I can't watch your belly grow knowing that kid isn't mine, or to look at them play and not a single part of them is mine."

Riley breathed in sharply at his words, blinking back tears. He wanted her to get rid of the baby and then he'll happily give up his lover. She didn't take a second thought as she took a hold of his hand and pulled him towards the door, opening it and pushing him out.

"I did everything for you, I sacrificed familial ties, I turned down job roles, I moved house with you and you pay me back by sleeping with the woman who's 95% silicone. And now you're asking me to choose the baby or my fiance?" She shouted him, pushing him further out onto the porch then stepping back towards the door. She took one look at him and then lifted her hand, pulling off her ring and throwing it at him. "I'm glad you're not the father of this baby. No-one deserves a monster as a parent." She spat at him, turning around and walking inside, slamming the door behind her.

She knew he didn't have his keys on him because they were in the jacket that he left on the couch, so she didn't worry when he began knocking on the door and begging for her to let him in. She then made her way upstairs and went through the drawers, taking out all of his clothes and everything he owned. Every expensive suit that hung in the wardrobe was now on the floor with the rest of his things. Then she grabbed whatever she could and headed to the window, throwing it all out to the porch where he was still standing. She continued until ever piece of clothing was out. She then took his car keys and threw them down as well before cocking her head out the window and shouting down at the confused and now disoriented man.

"Tell your whore of a mistress that your ex said hi." She had shouted at him, ignoring the passers-by who were now watching the ordeal. "Oh, and fuck you, you lying cheat!"

She then brought her head back inside and slammed the window shut, closing the curtains. She thought she'd feel better about it now that she confronted him and his things were out. She thought she'd be relieved but instead she wanted to cry. She wanted to scream and trash everything in her room. Instead she leant against the wall and slid down until she was sat down, her eyes on a photograph by the bed. A photo they had taken on their 6 year anniversary which they spent in Cannes. Usually she'd be comforted by the image, reminded of a time when she was happy and without the worry of life. Now she wanted to be sick.

She wanted to call someone, anyone. Her mother, Hannah, Chris, Seb, Domino's. She wanted to post on Facebook how angry she was and how empty she was feelings. Instead, she pulled herself to the floor, lying down flat on her back and listening to the sound of her shaky breathing. That sound soon became sobbing as she curled herself up into a ball until she couldn't cry anymore.

Everything in her life was different now. The person she thought she knew the most was a liar and in love with someone else. She was pregnant with one of her best friends baby and she had never felt more alone. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

author's note: this is so rushed lmao owndhsksbw!x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2K 100
This story is about YOU as you have a rough time in life after loosing your fiancée. You move to NYC for a fresh start, that's were you meet the one...
269K 6.1K 15
Chris Evans x reader - eventual pregnant!reader Chris Evans and Y/N journey to becoming parents...
81.7K 1.7K 37
* contains smut (unprotected sex), mentions of violentce, mentions of abusive parents and toxic relationships* y/n gets a nanny job at some rich peop...
139K 2.2K 45
"Wanna come to my cabin on a mountain in the woods in Colorado?" Sebastian Stan Social Media fic.