Splinter (Yaoi ManXBoy)

By Akikou

WARNING: ManxBoy/BoyXBoy mature reading with explicit content! Kazuo babysits Satoshi as a kid for a few yea... More

【Prologue】
【Part 1: Puberty】「Satoshi」
【Part 2: Sex】「Satoshi」
【Part 3: Hope】「Satoshi」
【Part 4: Dreams】「Satoshi」
【Part 5: Memory】「Satoshi」
【Part 6: Bye】「Satoshi」
【Part 7: Hold】「Satoshi」
【Part 9: Rewind】「Satoshi」
【Part 10: Past】「Satoshi」
【Part 11: Ties】「Satoshi」
【Part 12: Cheat】「Satoshi」
【Part 13: Control】「Satoshi」
【Part 14: Twist】「Satoshi」
【Part 15: Shock】「Satoshi」
【Part 16: Drugs】「Kazuo」
【Part 17: Turns】「Kazuo」
【Part 18: Keep】「Satoshi」
【Part 19: Fear】「Satoshi」
【Part 20: Hide】「Kazuo」
【Part 21: Gone】「Satoshi」
【Part 22: Search】「Kazuo」
【Part 23: Fate】「Satoshi」
【Part 24: Closing】「Kazuo」
【Part 25: Rest】「Satoshi」
【Part 26: Stranger】「Satoshi」
【Part 27: Company】「Satoshi」
【Part 28: Endure】「Satoshi」
【Part 29: Lasts】「Satoshi」
【Part 30: Off】「Kazuo」
「Author's Note」

【Part 8: Farewell】「Satoshi」

7K 279 214
By Akikou

Chapter 8: Farewell

I woke up seeing Takuto looking down at me from the bedside. I quickly sat up.

"Ahhgh!" My ass hurts, and I suddenly remembered what happened. My face flushed a crimson red.

"Wow what did you guys do?" He smirks.

"What happened?"

"You tell me. He dropped you off here. Your man I meant." He grins.

"Where is he?" I grabbed Takuto's collar.

"Home! Relax boy haha!" He laughs.

"I'm so embarrass." I hid my face in the blanket.

"I ain't judging you. If you can steal him away from his woman, then I give you props. Want to have breakfast?"

I shook my head.

"Suit yourself. Keep the spare key while you are here, and this is for you." He tossed me a wallet full of French currency. It was new to me. I had never seen currency that wasn't yen.

"Thanks, but you don't have to. Why are you being so nice to me? I'm just some kid." I looked down at the alligator wallet in my hand.

"Because you remind me of myself when I was a young lad. I had a huge crush on this girl since I was a little kid. We were childhood friends, and we did everything together."

"What happened to her?"

"She's my wife now." He winks. "Anything is possible. Even if he doesn't like guys, he can grow to love you. If he already went this far with you, I'm sure he is capable of loving you." His wise words scared me. All this time I thought he was brainless, and annoying, but he had some sense.

"I hope so." I mumbled.

"Don't tie your life to one person. If he doesn't want you, then you just have to find better. Don't tell me there is no one better. There is billions by billions of humans walking on earth. You are bound to come across one aside from him. If it doesn't work out with him that is."

"Maybe you're right."

"I am right. Well enjoy your day. Just make sure to lock up." He makes his way out the room, and shuts the door for me. He's like a father. I noticed I haven't contacted my family since I left.

I grabbed my cellphone, and shot a text at my mom telling her I am okay. A big sigh escaped my lips. My backside still hurts, but I wanted to roam around Paris.

I left the house shortly after Takuto, and his family left. I looked at my gps for directions. Thank God for iPhone, and their gps.

I found myself walking to the university once again. I wonder if I'll see him again. I saw a lot of students walking, and chit chatting with their friends. I saw an open bench, and sat there hoping to catch Kazuo.

Hours passed, but I wasn't complaining. I didn't care if people were walking by, and giving me odd stares. I just waited for that familiar face I adore so much.

I finally saw him walking out of the university with his suitcase. I quickly ran to him.

"Kazuo!" I waved.

He gave me a quick glance, and started to speed walk away. I didn't understand why, but I caught up to him.

"What's wrong?" I asked feeling a nervous emotion arising.

"We shouldn't see each other. I'm sorry about yesterday." He said looking uncomfortably.

"I don't care.." I took his hand. He swung him arm away.

"No! I have a wife."

"So what? She's a cun-" I suddenly felt a sharp pain on my cheek. He slapped me across the face. His expression hurt. I couldn't say a word. Standing still, I looked at him with anger.

"Don't call her anything! You don't know her!" He raised his voice at me.

"Sh-she stole-"

"No she didn't! I asked her out! I ask her to marry me!" He yells.

"But we-"

"No! You wanted to! I pity you okay so I let you! I don't have the same feelings as you. I'm not into men okay!" His eyes shot me fury, and rage. He turns around, and heads to his car.

"You fucker!" I yelled, and ran after him. He turns. As he saw me approaching him, he dashes into another building of the school. I chased after him ignoring everyone around us.

I saw him approaching a elevator. He pushed the button repeatedly as if he was running from a killer. I couldn't reach him yet, so I sped up my running. The elevator doors opened, and he got in. Quickly he pushes the doors close, but I reached it in time, and slipped in.

"What do you want?!" He yells in my face.

"You! I'm crazy in love with your stupid ass!" I yelled back looking up at him.

"I don't want you! What don't you get?!" His words continue to stab me continuously. What is he doing to me? I know I am persistent, and annoying, but still he is so cold.

"Fine. I know I went out of line. I must be annoying in your eyes. Even I find my behavior annoying as hell." I looked down at the ground feeling blank. My motivation to chase after him is gone. There was no winning. It's impossible to make a straight man love another man.

"You damn brat.." His voice low in a whisper. He pushes the 'hold' button on the elevator, and pushed my shoulders up against the wall, and forcefully pushes his lips on mine.

My eyes widen by his sudden choice of actions. Does he feel something with me? My lips couldn't ask these questions. I savored the moment.

Closing my eyes, I wrapped my arms around his neck, and pulled him closer to me. I felt his tongue sliding into my mouth. Our tongues danced in each other's oral cavities.

He suddenly pulls away. His golden eyes staring deeply into mine. It felt like he was staring into my soul, and I soon hope my heart. My rock hard heart needed to be warmed up eventually. I hope he is the one that can do that job.

"I...love you." I had a hard time producing such corny words.

He closes his eyes, and doesn't say a word. I was fully aware he saved his 'I love you' for his wife. Not me. He just lusted for my sexual services.

I pushed him away from me. He looked shocked.

"I can't. I am not about to ruin your marriage. I've noticed my words, and actions were immature, and foolish. I shouldn't be messing with a married man for my own selfish benefits. I'm sorry you had to deal with me. I'm going back to Japan soon anyway." I looked away not wanting to stare at him. I knew I had to give up on him. There was no future for us. We are both guys.

"Okay." He said.

My lip quivers, and my body shook on it's own. This was the end. I have to give up now. He isn't even stopping me. Who was I fooling, but myself? I pushed the 'hold' button again to release it. The doors swung open, and I walked out.

When I was back in Takuto's house, he was already home. He was smart, and knew not to say anything to me. The depression was clearly shown on my face.

That night I started packing. My eyelids felt heavy. I just felt dead. Is this what love is? Why do famous people sing about it like it's the best thing in the world? Love is painful. So much more painful than any type of wound I've ever endured during my 18 years of living. A wound could easily be fixed by a band-aid. There was no band-aid for my shattered heart.

"I guess that's how all the girls felt when I left them huh...?" I said to myself. Karma is getting back at me, and that's all it was. Karma is a bitch.

When I got back to Japan, I kept silent. My parents knew I didn't want to talk about it, so they kept their questions to themselves until I was ready to talk to them about it.

It was summer here in Japan. Thank god. I didn't want to go to school, and face everyone feeling how I am now which is 10 times worse then my already bad attitude.

Ita would come over to visit, but I would dismiss him since I wanted to be alone. This wasn't the way I wanted to live. Hiding in the shadows only because of a rejection.

I saw a girl walking towards me one afternoon when I was sitting on the park bench. It was Yumi. My fucking god....

"So I heard you like guys huh?" She grins.

I shot her that 'fuck you' face.

"I wonder what everyone in school will think if I told them." She said while going over to sit next to me.

I stayed silent.

"I wonder now." She whispers as she waves a photograph in her hand.

I looked at it, and noticed it was a picture from my childhood! How did she get it? I glared at her.

"Haha you funny cunt." I laughed at her, and saw her grin fade. That's right!

"Don't tempt me!" She yells.

I stood up, and slapped her across her ignorant face.

"Ah!" She held her cheek, and gave me a nasty glare. "How dare you!" She yelled out loud.

"You think I give a fuck?! Go ahead, and show that picture. It just looks like me, and my babysitter. You must have no brain or something!" I was annoyed by this chick that constantly bothered me.

"They will believe me! I'll say you guys have a homosexual relationship!"

"You have no proof!"

"Oh yeah?!" She took out another photograph, and showed it to me. The photograph was of me entering Kazuo's office with him. He was holding onto my wrist. That was the time we fucked. She took out another of us kissing in this classroom the first time I met him in the university.

"You stalked me?!" I screamed at her.

"Yeah! So if you don't want me to show them, then be my boyfriend!"

I would have no problems with her showing the photographs, but this could potentially ruin Kazuo's career, and that was the last thing I wanted to do.

"Hmm." I looked at her. "Okay. I mean you are cute." Her expression soften.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yeah." I went to hug her. She hugs back, and I pull away to kiss her. She knew what to do, and eased in to capture my lips. When she was close enough I quickly grabbed the photos from her hand, and quickly made my fist ram in her stomach.

"Uhg!!!!" She grunts, and falls to the floor.

"Don't fuck with my life bitch! You seriously annoy me. I'm not afraid to hit idiots like you! Stay away or next time you will get it worse." I walked away, and heard her whispering something.

"I have....copies...hehehehe.."

Turning around I wanted to beat her till she couldn't breath, but I had to contain my anger. It's been fluctuating a lot lately it drove me crazy.

"Okay whatever. I would rather be laughed at then being your boyfriend. It's not like he likes me back, and this will get back at him. So thanks for doing me the favor." I walked off.

Never did I turn back once, and she didn't say more. She must have a lot of guts if she goes through with her pathetic scheme.

I got home around 3:00 in the afternoon. My parents were out buying groceries for tonight's dinner. It was kinda cute how they always went together.

I went up to my room, and grabbed all the memories of Kazuo. I shoved them into a cardboard box that was laying around in my room. I duct tape that shit, and shoved it in my closet.

"Bye Kazuo." I mumbled. "Farewell."

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 408 16
{Complete, 14 Chapters & an Epilogue} How does it feel loving a person who has a serious mental problem? Due to a traumatic past, Lyle lost all his m...
62.4K 2K 18
That one day changed his life forever. A mission gone wrong. His mind falling apart. His memories being rearranged. Will he remember what happened to...
48K 2.3K 33
WARNING: ManxBoy/BoyXBoy mature reading with explicit content! Satoshi thought he had escaped the twisted adventures of his first love, but when his...