A Thick Girl's Love

By WinnieJaNae

"Why do you do that?" "Do what?" "Talk down on yourself. Every time you get frustrated with yourself you reso... More

Chapter *1*
Chapter *2*
Chapter *3*
Chapter *4*
Chapter *5*
Chapter *6*
Chapter *7*
Chapter *8*
Chapter *9*
Chapter *10*
Chapter *11*
Chapter *12*
Chapter *13*
Chapter *14*
Chapter *16*
Chapter *17*
Chapter *18*
Chapter *19*
Chapter *20*
Chapter *21*
Chapter *22*
Chapter *23*
Chapter *24*
Chapter *25*
Chapter *26*
Chapter *27*
Chapter *28*
Chapter *29*
Chapter *30*
Chapter *31*
Chapter *32*
Chapter *33*
Chapter *34*
Chapter *35*
Chapter *36*
Chapter *37*
Chapter *38*
Chapter *39*
Chapter *40*
Chapter *41*
Chapter *42*
Chapter *43*
Chapter *44*
Chapter *45*
Chapter *46*
Chapter *47*
Chapter *48*
Chapter *49*
Chapter *50*
Chapter *51*
Chapter *52*
Chapter *53*
Chapter *54*
Chapter *55*
Chapter *56*
Chapter *57*
Chapter *58*
Cahpter *59*
Chapter *60*
Chapter *61*
Chapter *62*
Chapter *63*
Chapter *64*
Chapter *65*
Chapter *66*
Chapter *67*

Chapter *15*

15.1K 496 27
By WinnieJaNae

3-ish weeks later. . .

Tyrie/Jones

Tae and I were sitting on her couch watching some random show. The TV wasn't even on my mind honestly. I can only think about how beautiful Tae is and how soft her body is.

She was focused on the show. Her mouth was slightly open in a cute way, her eyes were wide open. Her beauty was so effortless.

I squeezed her to me like she was a body pillow. I've been with skinny girls before and it was nice, but there's nothing like a curvy female with a plush body to keep you warm at night.

I was brought out of my thoughts when she yawned and snuggled herself deeper into my chest. I almost sighed like a girl.

Man, she has me so whipped.

Before I met Shunt'A, there was no way I would be laid up with a girl like this without expecting sex afterwards.

I only fucked a few different girls before I moved here. It was never anything serious. I wouldn't say I used them because they knew what I wanted. I made sure that the girl knew what was up before she got involved with me.

If we did hang out before or after sex, it was because I wanted to make sure she was comfortable or she was just a cool chick. I didn't want any misunderstandings about our relationship. There are too many crazy bitches out here to just sleep with anybody.

But Shunt'A was different. And as corny as it sounds, it's true. She had me not wanting to rush into sex with her. I want an emotional connection before a physical one. I also don't want her to think we're together just because I want sex.

My pretty girl has been hurt before, so I'll try my hardest not to hurt her too.

"Tyrie are you listening? Baby?"

I blinked and looked at her big eyes sparkling at me. "Yeah?"

She giggled and shook her head at me. "You didn't even hear me."

"My bad beautiful. What did you say?"

"Nothing important, but what were you thinking about?"

I shook my head. "Nothing baby, don't worry about it."

She sat up and turned to me. She sat with her legs criss cross and put her fists under her chin. She looked like a child.

"Come on Jones, tell me. I want to hear about your thoughts."

I rolled my eyes at her using my nickname like she didn't know me better.

"Don't call me Jones."

"Well if you tell me maybe I'll stop calling you that."

She pouted with her puppy dog face. I hated when she made that face and she knew it.

Ugh. "Fine bruh."

She clapped while bouncing up and down on her legs. Her titties were jiggling everywhere. She need to stop better TJ Jr. wake up. While I was thinking she hit my arm and told me to hurry up.

"Sigh. Don't abuse me woman. I was thinking about you. You changed how I think about things like school, females, and being in the streets hustling. You do know I used to sell right?" She responded with a yes.

"Okay good. After I moved here to get away from that I didn't think I was cut out for the life. I mean, I'm not stupid nor slow. School just wasn't for me. But when I got to know you more it showed that education played a big part in your life. Obviously with you being one of the top ten students in our grade. I started to pay attention more in school and work harder. I wanted to impress you. I really want to be good for you. Now I'm getting close to graduating highschool. I just want to thank you for being my inspiration to better myself. Thank you baby."

I smiled as she wiped under her eyes and hugged me. She kissed all over my face, but left my lips for last.

"You're welcome baby. All that work was you wanting to be better for yourself. I am gkad that you cared enough to try and impress me."

Then she pulled back and pouted her full lips. I pecked her lips for a while before pulling back.

"Wait, what about how you think about girls. How did that change?"

"Well my mindset on relationships is different now. My mind is not at the same place it used to be you know?" She was looking confused so I explained a little better. "Before I started liking you, I only thought about having sex with a girl. No feelings or relationship. You could also probably say I got around a bit." She nodded with a blank look on her face. "Babe don't act like that. Not one of them was a potential wifey or mother to my kids. Being with different girls was just how I coped with feeling like I wasn't meant to be loved, and I wanted to protect myself. I wasn't ready for the commitment. Don't get me wrong, I didn't use those girls in Memphis like rags, nor did I fuck just anybody. I treated them with some respect and myself while also letting them know that I didn't want love. It was a mutual understanding that we both wanted sex."

I grabbed her hand and rubbed a circle on the back of her hand. "With you though, I want the whole thing. I want the dates, the fights, and the love before I think that you're ready. Because when our relationship does become physical, I won't be fucking you. I'll be making love."

*******

The Next Day

Tae

I won't be fucking you. I'll be making love.

Tyrie always leaves me with his words still ringing in my head. This isn't the first time Tyrie has said something sexual. It's the first time that he said it like he had real love for me. It made me feel super giddy and like I was floating.

Ever since I met him, he always shows how much he cares for me. I admire a man that can express his emotions without thinking it's gay or too girly. It's something so sexy about a man comfortable with his own sexuality.

He protects me and makes me happy. He is perfect for me. I mean, he's fine, sexy, smart, and he likes me a lot. Tyrie is so kind and respectful towards basically everyone, even the people that do him wrong.

Cut your phone off
Make sure the door is locked

I heard the song You belong to somebody else start playing signaling that Tyrie was calling. The song doesn't go with our relationship at all, but I love this song too much to change it.

"What's wrong hun. Why are you calling so early in the morning?"

"Were you sleeping or some?" He asked with a raspy morning voice.

"No, but it's six in the morning on a Saturday."

"So?"

"Boy I need my beauty sleep. I can't walk around looking like the ghost of Christmas future."

"Man whatever, you're always beautiful to me."

I smiled for a little while before I replied. "What did you call me for?"

"I missed you. I wanted to hear your voice I guess."

"Well I missed hearing your voice too. I love your voice. I love how low and raspy it sounds when you just wake up." I whispered because I thought he might laugh. I was always nervous saying stuff like this to him.

"You know what else I miss about you right now?" When he said that his was even lower than usual. He knew what he was doing to me.

"I swear you better not say anything nasty. I will hang up on you."

I am a good Christian child, but this man here sound like he trying to have phone sex or something.

"No I'm not, yet. I was going to say I miss seeing my girlfriend's pretty face. Hang up and get on face time."

"No Ty, I look ugly right now."

"What you got a bonnet on or something?"

"No, but I was sleeping not too long ago, and I didn't wash my face. My lips are chapped and I only got one of my dad's old shirts on."

"I'm about to call you."

Beep

I looked at my phone and saw that he actually hung up on me. My eyes widen when he video called me. I sigh and sat up to lick my lips before answering.

When I saw that he didn't a shirt on, I almost died. His whole torso was showing and his tattoos were everywhere. I lick my lips when my eyes came across his new one of what looked like a bird. His muscles and abs were gorgeous and covered in a thin layer of sweat. His biceps looked so strong. I clenched my thighs together tight.

He started laughing at me. My face was getting hot and I covered my eyes. Out of all the times he was looking at my ass I didn't say anything, but when I look at him for once he has the nerve to stop me. Why do boyfriends do that?

He was still chuckling and shit so I said I was hanging up. "Bae don't hang up. I'm done laughing now. You don't need to be embarrassed for looking at what's yours anyway. Take a picture if you want, I don't care. Don't be mad at me. I sowwy." He was pouting but he was still so sexy. So like any sane girl would do, I took a screenshot.

After a half hour of talking about random stuff I got sleepy again. Before I could sleep I wanted to know what he had on his his v line.

"Baby?"

"What's up pretty girl?"

"What's that tattoo you got on your v line?"

"My new one. I got it I think three days ago. It's a big feather surrounded by small birds. I was going to get a chain but I thought this was better."

He moved his phone so I could see it better. Like he said the feather took up the most space and the birds were done to appear like they were in the distance. It was so beautiful and wonderfully done. I wanted to reach out and touch it .

"It's so beautiful baby. I love it so much. What does it mean to you?"

When I asked he looked distant. "The feather symbolizes my freedom from my past and each bird is one of the people or habits I had to behind or that has left me."

"Baby I'm sorry you are carrying that hurt. I want to take your pain away, but I know I can't." I said softly. I never knew about any of this.

"Me too. Just promise that we won't hurt each other."

"I promise Tyrie."

After that he hung up.

Let's never hurt each other

So, yeah. That's a thing now. 😄 This chapter took longer than intended. 1783 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.2K 2.6K 40
The whole world knows her name. Or so, it seems. Enjoy Lilliana and Teyanne's uphill battle of desire, decision, and distrust. "You always mad abou...
286K 10.1K 22
I've been bullied since as long as I can remember. Dark skin is so this or so that. And it seemed to get worse when I gained weight. "Now not only i...
155K 5.8K 58
"I need to teach you a lesson for defying me," Beau says, and in an instant, my leg on his thigh drops down beside his. He puts his other hand on my...
867K 41.9K 71
•Completed with incoming edits• "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." - Aristotle They say everything happens for a reason, and...