The Bad Boy's App

By Livology

"Welcome to Cutesy! Home and app of the largest group of big beautiful women and those who love them!" If y... More

Other/Playlist/Social Media
Welcome to Cutesy!
Ms. Invisible
Day Walker
Banx
Family Fighters.
Jokes plzz
Top Shelf
Dick-Wad Risks.
Classmates
Gray Time.
FullBlood Friday
Jaw Dropping
No Show.
Scare House
Stormy
Thunder Storm
Hallway
Questions
Bad Morning.
Irish Guys
Mental Workout
Date pt. 1
Date pt 2
Quitting
Bodyguard
Brownies
Public.
Maybe
Practice/30 facts about moi.
Picture Message!
New Guy
The End.
Pillow Talk
The Gathering
Snow Bound
Turf War
Dreamer
Surprises
Pleasing
Three G's
The Path
Confusion Fight
Heavy
Drug Wars
Preparation
Dance Drink
No, Flora
Morning After
Spying
Scary Zipper
Stealer
Touching
Hands down
"your" living.
Trail
Tough
Coming Out
Cupcake board
Avocado Balls.
Nurturing Flora
Feeling Good
Party Hold
The App
Author's Note.
whooo are youuuu?
Sis.

Charade

5.3K 367 226
By Livology

Parent's discretion is advised bb's.

Everything finally came together in my mind and I felt stupid. I felt stupid when getting drunk and telling Thorin about me liking him. But this was utter stupidity that would have brought my IQ down by at least a hundred points. I was blind and oblivious to the obvious hints that he was giving me.

LoveFighter? Thorin had LOVE and FIGHT written across his knuckles. He even showed me the shamrock that was plastered on his wrist. Tj or I guess Thorin also said that he was also Irish and that we were in the same time zone. And knew everything that I was too scared to tell him in real life. All the fear that I had experienced, all the laughter. HE SAW A PICTURE OF MY THIGHS.

God, the asshole saw a picture of my thighs that I had intended for Tj to only see. They were just thighs but it was more flesh I was willing to show someone in real life.

I wiggled my head to come back to real life and squeezed my fist out in anger. Forcing my phone into my pocket, I swung my bedroom door open after unlocking it. The steps were blurry as I step down them quickly and into the kitchen. Mom and Blaire were at the kitchen table enjoying cups of freshly brewed coffee that mom must have made. Mom was still in her robe and it seemed like Blaire had just come over.

"Hey, Flora. Blaire is stopping by to say hi." My mom's girlfriend waved at me, giving me a wide smile.

"Uh-huh." I kept my eyes on the front door. Not to be rude but Blaire would have to wait a while before I was going to talk to her. There was someone else I had to talk to or kill, whatever comes first.

"Do you want some breakf-" The front door silenced my mom, taking her voice away from my ears. I stomped in my mother's sandals that I happened to stole before leaving my home. A car honked at me because I didn't really look when crossing the street over to Thorin's house. Though it was terribly rude and would never do it in the right mind, my middle finger went straight up at the car while walking into Thorin's lawn.

I tried to breathe while knocking on their front door, hoping it wasn't Thorin because he and I were going to have a very deep conversation in his room. Mel answered and by the puffiness of her eyes, she had been crying.

"Flora?" She sniffed. Her body budged by the force of my own while walking into her house without an invitation. "What's going on?" She must have been in my shoes when Thorin had weaseled his way through my window without any announcement and proceeded to act like he owned the place.

"Is Thorin upstairs?" I tried my best to keep my words from shaking and showing just exactly how angry I was.

"Yeah, why?" She said slowly.

I didn't respond and went up their stairs, skipping every other step. My nails clawed at the railing that helped me skip and move faster up the only thing that was keeping me away from seeing him. Well, those and his door that I met up with in a matter of seconds. I eyed the brown piece of wood and the swirls that were in it. It was concealing the asshole that I was sincerely thinking about kicking the shit out of.

"Go away, Mel!" He yelled at the sound of my knocking. I didn't respond and kept knocking on the door. Barging in would be rude and honestly, risky in case he was fully clothed as usual. "I said-" The door swung open, allowing me to see the asshole and the scowl on his face. "Flora?"

Like how I did with Mel, I pushed my way into the room. I eyed him, thinking about him and how he had lied to me. "You asshole." There was barely any control in my voice. I mean, there was still control in what I said, but now how I said it. Anger sharpened my tone, trying to slide open Thorin.

"Listen, Flora." He began to say. "I can explain."

"Oh explain how you fucking lied to me? Is your name even really Thorin or is it some fake name that you also came up because obviously, Tj is." My fists began to shake while closing his door to make sure his cousin didn't hear the fight that taking place.

His eyes squinted. "My name is Thorin James Graham, not really a lie." He said lowly, remaining calm though I wasn't. I was angrier than a swarm of bees after something messing with them.

"Oh excuse the fuck out of me." I placed my hand on my heart, slightly chuckling.

"You're the one who said I was lying when I wasn't. That's my name." His arms crossed over his chest.

Laughter continued to come out of me. "Are you serious? You totally lied and made me trust someone that doesn't even exist?"

Thorin continued to look at me with his dark eyes that held the same mystery that they always did. They pissed me off because no matter how mad I was at him, it didn't stop me from wanting more of him. He was wearing a white tank top that barely hid anything and showed off his fully tatted arms and chest.

"Flora, how obvious could have I made it for you? LoveFighter? Love? Fight?" He held up his knuckles before putting his arms back into their folded position. "I dropped hints like crazy that you didn't get. You know there was a little button on the app that allowed me to see how far away you were. Right?"

I did not know that and was a little stumped at what he said. He was right though about dropping all of the hints. I just never noticed. "Maybe I trusted you enough to think that you wouldn't keep a secret from me." Secret was a better term.

His harsh expression became softer. "I'm sorry, it was the only way I could speak to you."

My brows furrowed. "No, it's not."

He slapped his forehead. "Are you kiddin' me? Do you know how long it has gotten me to be able to talk to you without you giving me a nasty look?" His head lowered itself. "The app was the only way you could open up to me and you barely did that." Thorin chuckled himself. "Hell," he said while raising his shirt and allowing for the zombie tattoo that I had seen via messaging. "You could have just looked down whenever I was shirtless in your bed to see this." He pushed his shirt back down, once again crossing his arms.

I didn't know what to say to him. He saw this and began to continue. "I even gave smoking up because I knew it bothered you." I caught a glimpse of the nicotine patch on his arm.

"I have trust issues." I said, looking away from him.

"But you trusted Tj, and not me. You told Tj about how you liked me."

I myself, took a step back, hitting my back with the door. "Maybe he was someone that I could talk to without being scared that he was going to leave me but look where that got me. He blocked me." I spat at him because I was still pretty pissed about the blocking part.

"Because I was done with that app. I didn't want to keep up this stupid charade." Thorin responded. He no longer had his arms crossed and let them dangle around his sides.

"Oh not until you saw that picture of me." I retorted while snorting. It was true, he had it long enough to see that I had posted the picture and see how many likes it was getting.

He chuckled again. "You're right. I did see that picture and it pissed me off."

"Well, that's your problem." My hand grasped the knob, turning it and slightly opening the door for me to make my escape. "Have a nice life, Tj."

Thorin wasn't having it, pushing his large hand on the wood and making it slam shut. I winced at the loud noise that invaded my eardrum. My personal space was being invaded again by Thorin's lowering torso. His eyes met with mine though mine were beginning to squint from the closeness that he was creating.

"Do you know what it's like to tell someone that you like them and then find out posting pictures of themselves that you and only you want to see?" He said, trickling his hot breath on my neck. I shook my head. "Do you know what it's like to throw yourself at someone who thinks you're just joking when you're not?"

"No." I finally said.

"Let me ask you this, Flora." He began to back slightly away from my face. "Do you know what it's like to know that the person that you like also likes you but you have to keep holding yourself back?"

"No." I said again.

His black eyes stared harshly into mine as if they were looking into my soul. He released his hand from the door and allowing me my space back. His fingers went through his slightly wild black hair to retain it from sticking out.

"It sucks." He rubbed his lips together. "There this hunger that tries to take over you but you have to push it back to not lose that special person." Thorin kept talking but I couldn't stop looking at his lips and feeling the erratic heartbeat that was being produced by me. "Your mind is taken over by them. All you want to do is to hold their cheeks between your hands and just kiss them." He huffed. "Look-"

Something came over me, I didn't know what but I was practically possessed like Thorin was this morning. Squinting my eyes and pursing my lips, I stepped on the tips of my toes to peck Thorin's lips. He stopped from what he was saying and looked at me in awe when I stepped away.

"Do that again." He ordered.

"Thorin.."

"Do it again." He once again ordered.

I did what Thorin said, stepping on the tip of my toes once again to meet his lips. Instead of just standing there shocked, his lips moved. They slightly opened up mine more with their movement. I stopped, backing off from him because my heart was beating even faster and I was scared that I was going to have a heart attack or something.

"Again." My lips went up against his and this time moved more freely while grinding up against his. I felt the warmth from Thorin's hands as they held my cheeks for a moment. He pushed further up on me, pressing my body further onto the door. Slowly, my cheeks were abandoned but my sides felt his hands when he moved them as I slid my arms around his neck.

Honestly, I needed to place my arms around his neck. My knees began to buckle under the intensity of Thorin's aggressive kissing. The air was slowly seeping out of my lungs, making them burn and cry out for more. Thorin must have had the same feeling and removed hips lips, gently biting on mine.

"This should have been done a lot sooner." He said in between heavy breaths, making his voice raspier than usual.

I nodded in agreement. His head turned and went back at my lips. I was hit with the same taste of mint that I did when kissing him the second time. It was more than just mint, there was something else, something sweet about his mouth that I was able to taste. I actually enjoyed the taste, more than I thought I was going to. It was a little surprise that I wasn't expecting. Well, I wasn't really expecting to kiss him but I was glad I was.

My sides weren't the final destination of the hands that were on them. They laced themselves down to my backside, lightly touching my butt and finally met with the back of my thighs. A small squeak came from me when the hands gripped the thighs and pushed them, forcing my legs to wrap around Thorin's torso. It did help with my knee situation.

Without thinking, my hands moved on their own. One went to the nape of his neck and the other went into his black hair, grasping it as we continued to lock our lips together. Quiet groans came from my mouth at the sensation I had never experienced before. Thorin heard them and pressed himself harder against me, slightly rolling his hips into me.

A vibration was coming from my pocket. I released his hair and plucked the source of the vibration and held it up. Scrunching my face, I learned the caller was my mother. "Just ignore it." Thorin said, gasping in between kisses.

"I can't." I groaned, calling my mother back. The phone only ranged for a half of a second before my frantic mother picked up the phone.

"Hello?" She said with a worried tone. "Flora?"

"Yeah?" My eyes began to look at the ceiling while Thorin moved his attention the side of my neck.

"Where are you?" The sound of shuffling followed her voice.

"Mel's house. I lost something and I thought it was over here."

"Why did you storm out like the way you did?" I tried my best to not make a noise in response to Thorin squeezing the back of my legs. My eyes clamped together as if that was going to give me some patience.

"Mom, I'll tell you later. I have to go."

"Wait!" She shouted.

"What?" I huffed, wanting to go back to what Thorin and I were in the middle of.

"Hurry up home before Blaire leaves."

"Okay, bye." I rushed to break the call.

"What did she want?" Thorin said, giving his lips a break and looking up at me.

I sighed. "I have to go." Slowly and carefully, I untangled my legs from Thorin's torso until both feet were on the ground. It wasn't a graceful sight but at least I got back on the ground without falling and breaking something.

"No..." He groaned himself, placing his forehead on mine.

"I have to." I whispered, placing a hand on Thorin's cheek.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't lock this door and throw you on that bed for the rest of the night."

Though it was tempting, I kissed him one more time before pushing us both from the door and opening. "My mom wants me."

"So do I." Thorin retorted.

I had a little trouble walking down the steps and out of the house with my weakened knees but I somehow managed. It took me a while, but I finally made it to the steps that led up my stairs. My foot paused at when walking up to the second step to think about what Thorin had said.

If it wasn't for my mom, I could have actually lost something that day. 

Besides my mind. 

Try not to hate and want to kill Kate lmao. I have to say something. Because of the direction I want to steer this book, there will be a couple of scenes that are going to be rated R. Do not fear because I will put a warning right before the chapter starts for those who wish to continue the Pg13 side of this story. Those who do not, get ready for a couple of scenes lmao. Remember;

Comment; what did you think of this chapter? Comment and tell me!

Vote; vote for Flora growing some balls.

Share; know someone who likes cereal? Show them this story!

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 201 36
Hunter and Amelia are childhood friends. However, Amelia's feelings for Hunter aren't much of a secret. Hunter goes from girl to girl because of his...
1.7M 59.3K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...
790 70 44
A matchmaker's son causes romantic mischief when he hacks into his mother's client database. What will happen when Jade - the agency's pickiest clien...