A Secret Unraveled (Assassina...

By EmeraldsDeathHallows

Shiniko Kuroshira, the girl with a mysterious past, with many events in her life that she doesn't want to spe... More

A/N: Finished Version on My Acc
Character Appearance/Description
Prologue
Chapter 1: Adventure Time
Chapter 2: School Time
Chapter 3: School Time Pt.2
Chapter 4: School Time Pt.3
Chapter 5: Fun Time
Chapter 6: Departure Time
Chapter 7: Decision Time
Chapter 8: New Beginning Time
Chapter 9: Packing Time
Chapter 11: Days Off Time
Chapter 12: Down Time
Chapter 13: Watching Time
Chapter 14: Introduction/Karma Time
Chapter 13: Grown Up Time
Chapter 14: Assembly Time
Chapter 15: Test Time
Chapter 16: School Trip Time/1st Period
Chapter 17: School Trip Time/2nd Period
Chapter 18: Transfer Student Time
Chapter 19: L and R Time
Chapter 20: Transfer Student Time/2nd Period
Chapter 21: Ball Game Tournament Time
Chapter 22: Talent Time
Chapter 23: Vision Time
Chapter 24: End-of-Term Time
Chapter 25: School's Out/1st Term
Chapter 26: Island Time
Chapter 27: Action Time
Chapter 28: Pandemonium Time
Chapter 29: Karma Time/2nd Period
Chapter 29: XX Time
Chapter 30: Nagisa Time
Chapter 31: Summer Festival Time
A/N: Finished Version on My Acc

Chapter 10: Cleaning Time

2.8K 76 37
By EmeraldsDeathHallows

Boring chapter ahead...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shiniko slept through all her alarms. Gakushuu went downstairs and didn't see Shiniko at the table, and she's usually the first one there. He went back up to her room, knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

No response.

He knocked a little harder.

Still no response.

This was the final knock, he knocked really hard that it could be heard in her bathroom. Shiniko heard knocking, but she didn't want to wake up and she's usually really grumpy if she doesn't get enough sleep, which she obviously didn't get enough of.

"Whaat..." she managed to groan out.

"Your gonna be late for school, get up."

"I don't feel well, now go to school..."

"Alright, get better soon then." He said with a hint of concern and left.

Shiniko slept for another 15 minutes before waking up and getting ready. She didn't want to go to school, so she made a small breakfast and continued to pack.

Before long it was almost noon, so Shiniko washed an apple and ate it on her way to the E-Class building. When she got there, she heard Yukimura sensei say it was time for lunch, so she actually got there on time. She went to the faculty lounge without being noticed and met up with Yukimura sensei once more.

"Hey Yukimura sensei!" Shiniko greeted with excitement.

"It's nice to see you again! Oh my! What happened to you?!" Yukimura sensei exclaimed with worry.

"Don't worry, I'm fine, I tripped and fell." she repeated the lie.

"If you say so," Yukimura sensei believed.

The two of them conversed like usual until lunch was over. Shiniko went home, there wasn't much to pack left, since she didn't own too many things.

So about an hour later, she finished packing. She took the keys her uncle gave her and unlocked the door downstairs.

When she opened the door, she got hit by a cloud of dust that made her cough as she tried to swat the dust cloud away. She walked in, turned on the lights and was shocked at the sight of everything covered in dust. It looked like no one was down here in years.

She sighed heavily, before going to the garage,and grabbing a bottle of propane and a lighter. She took it back to the downstairs living space and left it by the door.

Shiniko left the house and went to the training grounds to get a white chemical protector. Everyone there was just staring at her as she borrowed one of the chemical protectors, but didn't question her. As she was walking home, and to a convenience store to buy some shower caps and rubber gloves, she thought of how she should clean.

By the time she got home, she had a plan, but to clean the space throughly, it would take at least two weeks.

When she got home, she brought the following items downstairs: a broom, a vacuum, a mop, lots of rags, gloves, and many more supplies.

Before putting on the chemical protector, she tied her hair into a messy bun, then put on the gloves, and wore the shower caps over her shoes, so they don't get dirty.

The first room she had to clean was the lounge area, and it was huge. The first thing to do was to clean the furniture. Luckily for Shiniko, there wasn't anything on display. The only furniture in the room was a plasma screen TV on the wall, surrounding a black coffee table, is a luxurious, white leather couch.
(this is just the table design)

She started with the largest piece of furniture, the couch. First, she vacuumed the hell out of it to get rid of the ridiculous amount of dust on it. The nooks and crannies, and the bottom of the couch were the hardest to vacuum. Then she took one of her rags, soaked and squeezed the excess water out, and wiped the couch until the dust was gone.

Next was the coffee table. With the table, she took a different approach. She washed her rag, and the water got so dirty after one wash, and that's why she wore the gloves. She wiped the table and the legs clean.

Then she took the propane bottle and the lighter, and lit the propane. The effect of the chemicals reaction caused the propane to turn blue like the gas that comes out of a gas stove. The only reason she knew how to use propane, was due to her lessons with Smog.

She used it carefully, trying not to burn the nice polishing on the table and succeeded. She needed to use propane to burn little cobwebs and other things that could've been living in there. After burning, she took the vacuum and vacuumed the burnt stuff up, then took the washed rag and continued to wipe the table until it was shining like new.

The last thing was the TV. For safety purposes, she unplugged everything. As she was unplugging it, she found out that it was mounted onto the wall and dismounted it. The closer she inspected the plasma screen, she realized it was one of the really old models. She heavy sigh escaped from her mouth.

"What are you doing?"

The question startled her a bit, making her nearly drop the TV, but she slowly placed it on the floor and turned around, and answered her brother who just got home.

"I'm just cleaning."

"Why? It's not like anyone lives down here."

"Use you brain genius, why do you think I'm cleaning this area."

"Are you moving down here?!"

"Ding, ding, ding!"

"Why? Is there something wrong with living upstairs?"

"No, there's nothing wrong..." 'Except for the fact that you nearly found out what I do with my life' Shiniko thought before continuing,"...I just want some...privacy, ya know?"

"...Oooohhhhh, I get what what you mean, you need 'privacy'..." he said slowly, then smirked.

"It's nothing like that you potato!" She screamed,"Now get out!"

"Sure, but first, what's with the get up?"

"I don't like getting dirty."

"Ok, nice to know. The homework's gonna be on your desk." He informed and left.

Shiniko unplugged the wires that were still hanging out of the wall outlets and placed the wires on top of the TV. Then she covered the table with a clean plastic cover and moved the TV, as well as the wires on it.

After cleaning the furniture, she still had a little time left before dinner, so she took off her protective wear, she went to a electronic store to buy a few things. When she came back she placed the things on the table, washed the rag, hanged it up so it will dry and went back upstairs.

Shiniko was exhausted from all the work, but she couldn't make dinner in her condition. She was tired, sweaty, and dirty. Nonetheless, she still had to shower, and that's exactly what she did. After her shower, she was much more relaxed, her wounds have healed except her bruises.

She went to the kitchen to make dinner, but it seems like someone beat her to it.

"You're cooking tonight?" She asked.

"You worked yourself to the bone today, you need the rest."

"Thanks."

She took a seat on the other side of the counter and scrolled through her phone, as she waited for the food.

After dinner she went back to her room, finished her homework and watched a few episodes of anime, then went to bed.

The next day was the same.

Shiniko woke up late again and skipped class to clean.

She vacuumed the carpeted floors in the lounge area only, then she covered the entire floor with one big plastic cover. To keep it on the floor, she used painters tape to tape it to the ground.

She went into each room and did the same thing, clean the furniture, then vacuum the floor. If there were windows in the room, she would scrub them clean. She even went as far as to cleaning the lights and changing them, and cleaning the ventilation system.

The only thing left to do was to repaint the doors, window frames, walls, and ceil. She cleaned the wall first so there wouldn't be any lumps anywhere and she got rid of the spiderwebs as well.

When the whole space downstairs was painted, Shiniko didn't enter the space downstairs for two days, to make sure it was completely dry. Two events happened during her days off.

After the two days, she moved the furniture around to her liking, and had her things set up and organized in her new room.

The whole entire process of cleaning and renovating the downstairs living space indeed took two whole weeks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Told you dis b boring...
~E

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 279 15
Tokito [name], a demon slayer, an assassin, a Hashira, but also a student? What if Muichro's litle sister went to Class-E to kill off a certain takoy...
31.1K 675 20
Class 3-E has their own secrets. Yours has the potential to change the fate of humanity. With Karma nagging on you along with your other classmates...
356K 13K 31
Nagisa Shiota isn't normal. His mother is abusive towards him, and he has terrifying bloodlust. However, Nagisa's life has just changed at an alarmin...
2.3K 136 33
Karma honestly just want to have a normal life. Where he can enjoy it and smile brightly with his beloved one. But past or future, he just unlucky. ...