Keep It On The Real

By theyhatedime

SOBxRBE- Keep It On The Real All Rights Reserved 2018 © I do not own the rights to any song added in the mul... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 #CLK
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
New Book : Do Better

15

11K 417 236
By theyhatedime

Yatta's POV

"You niggas never bust, you's a virgin boy!" I rapped along to my new shit, Virgin.

I been out the pen for a week now and been working in the stu since. I know these niggas not ready for all this hot shit I'm bout to drop. I looked down at my phone to see I was mentioned in a comment. I waited for the post to load and once it did, I could've just dropped my phone right then and there.

ThatBitchTaja: She claim that's her nigga but she fuckin the crew 😬
@Mame4thawin i guess you really for da
gang huh 🤷🏽‍♀️😂?

After reading the caption I just got heated quick. I wanted to throw my phone out of anger, but I barged into the booth while Yase was in there to question him.

"Fuck is this?" I asked him, trying to calm myself down.

He looked at the picture then back at me. "Look bro, she came up on me tryna kiss me. I pushed her off me after though, I swear. She was on some weird shit since you left. I was gon tell you but I didn't know how cuz y'all so in love and shit." He spoke.

I looked at him, still unsure if I should believe this shit. "You lying to me, blood?"

"Hell nah, you my brother mayne. You barely know that girl bro, think about it."

I was still staring dead at him.

"What y'all niggas doin?" KE asked as he came in the booth.

"Mayne I was telling you to watch her when you was inna pen! I ain't no grimy nigga blood, you my brother."

I sighed. "Mayne, I guess."

I can't believe this shit, Mamé really got me fucked up. All this fucking time she been smiling up in my face, she was going behind my back tryna get at my brother. We're most definitely through, I can't trust her no way.
_______________________________

Mamé's POV

"Jas turn around, we gotta go to the studio." I spoke as I looked down at my phone.

"What? Why?" Jas asked as she looked over at me.

"Just turn around, please! Taja just a home wrecking ass bitch, talking shit about the Yase thing."

"How she even know? Fuck, bro." She sped up and we were on our way. As soon as Jasmine parked, I rushed out the car and into the studio building.

"Yatta-" I ran into him and he cut me off.

"I'm gone for 6 months and you tryna push up on my bro? While you were smiling up in my face, I thought you really gave a fuck bout me!" He yelled at me.

"No! That's not even the case!" I tried to defend myself but he kept walking past me.

"Yatta please-"

"Watch out!" He walked outside with the rest of them following behind him.

"Listen to me!" I still followed them.

I caught back up with him and tried to explain but he cut me off again.

"No bro! You a fuckin hoe, I swear. We done, we through and allat." He walked past me and I stood there dumbfounded.

"Why won't you even let me explain?" I asked still following him.

"Maaan." He turned around. "And you was kissing me in a mouth after my bro?I'm done wit you, mayne." He continued to walk.

"Yatta, you can't be serious." I was so shocked that this was really happening. After stopping for a few seconds, he turned around and made his way towards me.

I thought he was going to let me explain but, he snatch off the gold necklace that he bought me. I couldn't hold in any of the tears any longer and they started falling down my face.

"Give me my fuckin necklace!" I yelled as I grabbed his arm.

"Fuck off me!" He yanked his arm away and got into the passenger seat, slamming the door once he got in.
______________________________

                              Yatta's POV

"You good bro?" Tiggz asked as I sat in silence.

I chuckled and shook my head as I looked down at the necklace. "I knew it was too good to be true."

They were all silent after that. Once we got back to our hood, we went to KE's crib and started rolling up.

"Man, you sure you good?" KE asked me and I waved him off.

"I'm coolin." I spoke, even though Mamé was still on my mind. I couldn't even explain how hurt and pissed off I am. And for Yase? I just needed to keep my distance from bro for a while because I'm salty as hell and I still might flip out on him.

I chuckled out of anger as I thought about everything. "Man, I'm so damn hurt." I admitted.

"Man bro, I ain't know she was like that." Tiggz shook his head.

"Man, this what my ass get for falling in love. You know I ain't fuck her for like a year? I wasn't even worried bout that bro. I could fuck any bitch I want, cause I'm that nigga! But I ain't wanna just fuck any bitch, I wanted love bro." I shook my head and they sat silent.

"But she wanna be a lil hoe and try to get at my bro while I'm locked up? She bogus as hell for that. And the fact that I was writing her all the damn time, telling her how much I love and miss her ass like crazy and she out here tonguing down my brother making me look dumb." I was getting worked up again because I did not want to share Mamé.

I put out my blunt and stood up, ready to leave. "I'm outtie tho." I rushed out the door.
______________________________

"Wassup?" I asked Jas as I let her in.

"Y'all need to make up, this is bullshit." She spoke as she sat on the couch. I shrugged and she continued to talk but I wasn't listening.

".....and Yase kissed her."

"And how you know that?" I asked her.

"She told me!" She spoke.

I shook my head. "So you knew before all this shit, huh? And you ain't bother to tell me?"

She sighed. "It wasn't my place-"

"Ion give a fuck!" I started yelling. "That's my girlfriend and you my blood! You shoulda kept it on the real with me and tell me from the jump! Y'all both had me out here lookin stupid as hell while she played me."

"It's not my fault! She wanted to tell you on her own time and I had to respect that. If I would've told you behind her back she would've been mad at me instead of you! Can't you see that I'm in the middle of this shit too? I love the both of y'all, but you guys are making this hard for me too." She spoke.

"Whatever man, get out my face." I didn't wanna hear shit anybody had to say.

She scoffed and shook her head, slamming the door behind her as she walked out.

I looked at my phone to see that Mamé had blown it up with calls and texts. I'm really not tryna hear shit she gotta say and I need to get my mind off of her, so I posted a pic to see if I could slide and fuck on a lil hoe-bitch.

MrBlueStrips.Yatta: 👀

Taja was the first to like and comment, so I went ahead and slid in her dms.

MrBlueStrips.Yatta: Wyo....

ThatBitchTaja: nothing daddy...you tryna slide? 👀

MrBlueStrips.Yatta: Yeah U Still Got The Same Spot?

ThatBitchTaja: yeah, the door will be open 👅

I grabbed my keys and quickly made my way to her crib.
______________________________

Once I walked through the door, she got to kissing and touching all over me. I wasn't tryna kiss her in the mouth so I moved my head up and let her do what she wanted.

She was ready to get it in but for some reason, I wasn't hard yet.

"Hold up." I grabbed onto my pants. "Just keep kissing on me."

She did as told and I was starting to think there was something wrong with me. Nothing she was doing was turning me on so I stopped her.

"You got some Henny?"

"Yeah." She gave me a weird look but went to go grab the whole bottle, bringing it to me. I opened it and chugged it down until it was half way empty. Ion know if I wasn't attracted to her or something really was wrong with me, but I couldn't grow.

I slightly pushed her off me and stood up.

"What?" She asked as she grabbed my arm but I moved away from her.

"Look, we gon have to do this some other time." I wasn't attracted to her at all right now. The one person I wanted was on some hoe shit.

"What you mean?!" She followed me outside.

I shook my head out of anger and got into my car, pulling off.
_______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 102 33
🤪read to find out
11.6K 324 33
Rights reserved to therealcarah. Copyright of 2016.
200K 8.8K 29
If You Ever Kept A Secret From The One You love, This Is What It Feels Like...
68.8K 3.7K 94
Cause only I can make you feel the way you feel Time to make you feel it for real