Keep It On The Real

Av theyhatedime

SOBxRBE- Keep It On The Real All Rights Reserved 2018 © I do not own the rights to any song added in the mul... Mer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 #CLK
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
New Book : Do Better

14

11.3K 465 222
Av theyhatedime

                                Mamé's POV

"While she was lookin for her main nigga, we was inna whip sliding. Damn near pushin 90 cuz I know that's how we like it." Me, Neisha and Jas were too type as we rapped along to Lil Kayla's - Come Getcho Nigga

I checked my phone once I saw that I got a text message. It was from an unknown number and there was a picture so I quickly opened it.

It showed a picture of me and Yase the other night at the studio, when he kissed me. I knew it had to be Yase who sent it because I didn't save his number. I should've known that the studio would have cameras, I just never thought about it because it pissed me off and made me nervous.

415-666-3276 : Bet Yatta would like to know about this 🤔😂

Me: You're a fucking weirdo .

415-666-3276 : 😂😂😂😂😂Idc tho bitch you get on my nerves

Me: I just wanna know what have I ever done to you? Weird nigga

415-666-3276 : Don't worry bout that 💯 just worry bout whether or not Ima let Yatta know bout this 😂😂😂

Me: You're really an odd human but whatever, I know I'm innocent 🖕🏾

415-666-3276 : 😂😂😂😂Ok

I shook my head and locked my phone. This nigga really just killed my whole vibe and I wanted to go home now.

Yatta gets out in a month now and I still don't want to tell him. I just know he's gonna get suspicious, especially since this happened while he was in jail. It's best to tell him, I just feel like he's not gonna believe me.

I took a deep breath as I sat in the car. We were on our way to the mall because the girls wanted to get the new Red Suede 5's at footlocker. I tagged along because there wasn't shit else for me to do at home, since I finished all my work ahead of time.

I wasn't planning on buying anything though. But if I wanted to, I brought some money just in case I changed my mind.

"You good?" Jas asked me because I was still quiet as we walked through the mall.

I nodded my head and left it at that because I really don't want to talk to anyone right now.

I turned around once I felt some tapping on my shoulder. "Yes?" I asked because the girl just stood there staring at me.

"You Yatta's girl?" She asked as she smacked on her gum.

"Yeah..." I waited for her to respond.

"He get any of my letters?" She asked.

"Probably, why?" I asked.

"Because I been sending yo nigga some pictures and panties while he locked up." She smirked.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" I didn't even know this bitch's name. But, I felt like I've seen her before.

"You know me, it's Taja." She smirked.

"No baby, I don't." I shook my head.

"Anyway." She rolled her eyes. "He been writing me back."

I shrugged. "Okay, he responds to a lot of his fans."

She scoffed as she looked me up and down. "Fan? Bitch I'm his boo." She flipped her hair over her shoulders.

"Don't call me out my name, girl. Today ain't the day." I really wasn't in the mood for her nonsense and I didn't wanna get kicked out for fighting this lil girl.

"What you gon do 'bout it, bitch?" She got closer and smacked her gum louder, which irritated the fuck outta me.

"Today ain't the day, shorty." I took a step back from her goofy ass. She was getting way too close to me and that was pissing me off.

"She giving you problems sis?" Jas walked up to us and stared at Taja.

"Nah I'm good." I wasn't tryna start anything because I knew Jasmine was gonna turn up on her.

Once Jas and Neisha paid for their shoes, we were out of Footlocker and heading home.
______________________________

Yatta's POV

"My brother free now so y'all know what we on!" Keezy put me on his live once they picked me up from the county.

"Aaannn, yadadamean! Minor set back for a major comeback." I started Thizzin with a smile on my face.

I was too hyped to get out that cell because I'm really gonna be on my shit now. I got so much fame over the little while I was in jail because a pic of me went viral, since I'm a cute ass nigga. The gang been telling me how many views and likes I've been getting for my music and I'm surprised my damn self.

"This shit so crazy" I checked my phone to see all my notifications. I had so many damn followers now and they were all blowing up my Dm's. I posted a picture, letting all my followers know I was out the pen and back on my shit.

MrBlueStrips.Yatta : Out Tha Bitch🖕🏾Back On Ma Shit 💪🏾⛽️🅰️🆖 Preciate Allat Love N Support YaHerdMe 😈

Them comments came rolling in as soon as I posted it and I laughed at how many bitches were claiming me.

"We stoppin in Berkeley right? I needa see my girl." I told Milli since he was driving.

"Fashoo." He spoke and we were soon on our way.
_______________________________

"I missed you like crazy!" Mamé jumped up on me.

I squeezed her tight and kissed her cheek. "I missed you too, baby." After putting her down, I looked over at Jas and held my arms out for a hug.

"Acting like you don't know a nigga or sum." I mushed her head.

She playfully rolled her eyes. "Yea, yea. Welcome back cuz."

We chilled in the living room for a while until I started messing with Mamé, kissing and touching all over her and shit.

"Lets go to the room." I suggested because I was horny as fuck and couldn't wait to get in them guts.

"Not while they're here." She looked over at the gang and Jasmine.

She was right, they needed to go because I was tryna fuck her every and anywhere I could in this bitch.

"Y'all niggas hungry?" I asked.

"Nah fool, we-" I cut Milli off by motioning over to Mamé and he smirked. "I mean, yeah. Let's go y'all." He stood up.

My nigga.

"You coming?" Tiggz asked with a confused look on his face. I shook my head.

"Nah, I got sum else I'm bout to eat." I looked over at Mamé and she smiled.

"Oh damn, my fault. I see you p, lemme go now." He rushed out the door with everyone else.

"Like I said before, don't fuck on my bed." Jasmine spoke then closed the door behind herself. I chuckled and stood up, lifting Mamé up as well.

"I missed the hell outta you." I started tonguing her down and she wrapped her arms around my neck. We stripped out of our clothes while kissing, and I laid back on the couch.

I lifted up her body and placed her treasure box right onto my lips. "Oooo shit!" She moaned out. At first, her body was a little stiff. But, soon she got used to it and started riding my face. I licked and sucked on her until she wasn't able to take it anymore. She soon came and I licked everything up before she started riding on my dick.

"Shit." groaned as I gripped onto her waist.

She looked down at me, letting out soft moans as she bit her bottom lip and I swear I could've just given her a baby right then and there. She turned herself around and started moving up on and down at a slow pace, making sure so fit all of me inside of her.

"Ohh my God." She threw her head back. After we both came, I hurried and picked her up, taking her into the bathroom.

I put on the shower and we started getting it in there. "You love me?" I asked her as I grabbed a handful of her hair and slowly stroked her.

All she did was moan out loud "Mhm." but I wanted her to talk to me.

"Answer me."I spoke as I sped up.

"Yes!" She moaned out as she looked back at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Yes, baby!"

I pulled her close to me by her hair and kissed on her cheek and her neck. After cumming again, we started kissing before I placed her hands on the shower curtain bar and fucked her like Nikko did Mimi.

Before I stuck my dick in her I wanted to tease her, knowing I was teasing my damn self too.

"You want this dick?" I rubbed my hard member on her entrance.

"Yes, please!" She looked me in the eye.

After teasing her little more, I finally slammed into her, giving her deep strokes.

"Ooo shit!" She gripped onto the shower curtain pole.

After we were both done, we washed each other up and got out of the shower. That pussy put my ass right to sleep because once I laid on that bed, I was knocked out.
_______________________________

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

Self Made (Urban) Av Yas

Allmän skönlitteratur

142K 2.7K 34
- (No Description) unedited. Make sure to comment and vote please © COPYRIGHT 2...
945K 31.2K 53
"They say she what he need I ain't give a fuck that's my sweet thing, steady check a nigga fuck what he bang"
322K 6.8K 49
Keep us on the low don't let the other hoes know.
36.9K 891 54
Don't never let a man put his hands on uu 💯✊🏻✊🏽✊🏿. Enjoy 💛