Kendra

By StephenJennisonSmith

Dark he was and olive eyed. Fierce as the sun and white as the moon. He led an army of 10,000 men all trained... More

Kendra - The Beginning
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 57
Where to find me
Kendra (Flash Fiction)
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13
Page 14
Page 15
Page 16
Page 17
Page 18
Page 19

Part 56

139 2 0
By StephenJennisonSmith

Looking worried the king asked, “What can we do? What if the king of Babylon is Allied with them? They shall overrun us as the sea does the sand. We need more men from all the towns and villages and the other city states of Aram.” He looked at his commanders, “It is up to you to muster the men from the towns and villages and those who are not usually called for military duty, the young and the old. I shall send envoys to the other city states requesting more aid.”

Bornt spoke, “To muster those who are not called for duty could take weeks, do we have time and weapons?”

Looking at Kendra the king spoke seriously, “It is up to you old friend to hold the plain at the ford until we can muster the men folk.”

Kendra replied poetically, “They shall break like the sea on our shield walls, their blood will foam as the ocean.”

The others cheered and the king was glad but he also knew that though Kendra and his handpicked men were the best he had they would be sorely pressed to hold the plain against a horde of enemy soldiers. He dismissed them all but spoke to Kendra as they were leaving, “Wait a minute.”

Kendra stopped to listen.

“We may only have a few days before they start to attack through the passes. I know you are my best man but 50,000 men let alone 10,000 would find it hard to win a battle on the plains.”

“As long as we hold the ford; what else can be done in time my lord? Even if all the men in the kingdom came to battle then they could still overwhelm us.”

“Then God be with you Kendra, and with us all, and may the muster men be quick in their duty, the enemy slow to attack and the river high enough.” He slapped his friend on the back and sent him off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 2.6K 36
Since the ages before time was measured, the angelic races have existed. Unseen by our eyes, they move through creation, shaping our world, sustainin...
1.5K 405 23
Previously known as "The Nephilim's Earthly Family." Celestia Aurora was Heaven's most loved little angel because they thought she was their future...
258K 2.7K 23
Kouh academy was now a cou'ed school , many boys were transfered including a young man with a unique presence that no supernatural creature could i...
241 50 25
You may have heard the world Fallen. You may have know about the NEPHILIM, but have you heard the HIDDEN STORIES?