Keep It On The Real

By theyhatedime

SOBxRBE- Keep It On The Real All Rights Reserved 2018 © I do not own the rights to any song added in the mul... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 #CLK
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
New Book : Do Better

13

12.2K 439 295
By theyhatedime

                                Mamé's POV

It's been 4 months now since Yatta has been locked up. I'm so damn glad that this time didn't go by as slow as I expected. I go to visit him every weekend, since on the weekdays I don't have that much time on my hands to go back and forth. He says he's been doing really good and I can't wait till my baby gets out.

He just dropped another song with Drakeo called 'Eye Busser' while locked up. I don't know how he did it, but my baby sure is getting fame off of that. That picture I posted of him also got him a little more known too. Everyone kept reposting it and soon, he got 55k followers on instagram.

His views for music on youtube have been going up, including the likes. Same thing for Soundcloud too. Once he gets freed, he just needs to focus on his music and stop getting caught up, and he'll forsure be on top then.

"Hello?" I answered my ringing phone from an unknown number.

"Mamé?" I heard Yase's voice.

I raised an eyebrow because I didn't know this fool had my number. "Yea? Wassup?" I asked.

"Can you come by the stu? I got some work for Yatta and I wanna see if you like it since you his girl and y'all like the same person." He spoke.

"Um, sure I guess." I was wondering why the hell he was calling me. But I guess since it has something to do with Yatta and his music then I could help him out.

"Fashoo, I'll send you the address." He spoke before hanging up.

I stood up and changed from my shorts into some jeans before grabbing my keys and heading out.
______________________________

"Wassup?" Yase side hugged me.

"Nothing, you?" I asked as we walked into the studio. It was dark, so Yase flicked on the lights.

"I'm cooling, just focusing on my music. Waiting for Yatta to get up out the pen so we could work." He spoke.

"Shit, tell me about it. At least the time isn't going by as slow as I thought it would."

He nodded. "Yeah, I wanna work on something with him once he get out but I wanna have all this shit ready. You wanna hear the beat?"

I nodded and Yase started playing the instrumental version. I nodded my head to the beat and he was telling me where Yatta would come in. I know he's gonna want to hop on this forsure.

"This nice!" I spoke as I looked over at him.

"Thanks, I knew you would like it. I just wanted to make sure tho." He started walking around.

Once the music stopped playing, I attempted to turn around and walk away from the soundboard but Yase was in my way.

"Nigga, watch out." I scrunched up my face as I looked up at his large frame.

He quickly grabbed me, and started tonguing me down. I tried to push him off me with so much force before mushing his face and slapping the shit out of him. "What the fuck!" I yelled as I wiped my mouth.

Yase held onto the cheek I slapped him on, then chuckled.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I was so shocked that this nigga really tried some shit with me. Knowing I'm with Yatta, who he swears is his brother.

"Bitch shut up! You know you wanted it." He spoke.

My eyebrows shot up. "If I wanted you, I wouldn't be with Yatta. Your so called brother! Yase, what the hell is wrong with you?" I was still shocked as I was grabbing my phone off the counter.

"Mamé-" He tried to grab me but I quickly dodged his weird ass and sped walked to my car.

I don't know what the fuck was going on in his head, but dude was crazy if he thought I was finna get caught up with him while my nigga is in prison.I shook my head and sped back home, still thinking of this shit.
______________________________

"Girl, why the hell you so quiet?" Jas asked as we sat in the living room.

I didn't feel like talking after what happened at the studio. Even though I know I didn't do anything wrong, I still felt hella guilty for even meeting up with Yase. We weren't friends before Yatta got locked up, so for me to even meet up with him after Yatta went away looks so suspicious.

As soon as I got home, I brushed the hell out my teeth and gargled with mouth wash. I still felt dirty so I ended up taking a whole damn shower. I was disgusted with Yase, how could he do this to someone he calls his brother, especially while he's locked up. He's a straight bitch for that.

"Nothing." I shook my head as I stared at the TV.

She looked at me suspiciously, knowing I wasn't telling the truth. "Mmkay." She mumbled.

After a few more minutes passed, I finally spoke up. "Jas?"

"Yes?" She looked over at me, ready for me to speak.

I sighed. "Please don't get mad, or yell at me or some shit." I was nervous to even tell her.

She furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at me. "Why would I?"

"Just please tell me that you won't." I spoke.

"I won't." She replied, sitting up in her seat.

I took a deep breath before speaking. "I went to the studio today-"

"With who?" She cut me off.

"With Yase...." I looked up at her and still had her eyebrows furrowed as she waiting for me to continue speaking. I looked down again before opening my mouth.

"He kissed me..." I looked up to see her facial expression. Her mouth hung open before she started shaking her head.

"Stop fuckin playing with me." She looked so shocked.

"I swear I'm not! He wanted me to meet him there to listen to a beat he wanted Yatta to get on. He thought that I would know what Yatta likes. So we were listening to the beat and all. Then, I turn around and he's all up in my personal space! He just attacked my lips before I even knew it."

"And what did you do?" She asked as she sat up on the couch.

"I slapped the shit outta him!" I replied.

She shook her head and she rubbed her eye. "You swear you didn't kiss him back?"

"Hell no! I swear I love Yatta, I'd never do him like that." I spoke, a little hurt that she would even think that.

She sighed. "Okay...do you plan on telling him?"

I sighed too. "That's what I'm scared of, doesn't it look kinda weird?" I was panicking now.

"Mamé, what the fuck!" She started. "You gotta tell him."

"But how? He's gonna be so pissed, I already know it." I didn't know what to do.

"I know." She started. "You just have to, I know if Yase were to tell him, it would be all bad, compared to if you told him first."

"You're right, but while he's locked up? I don't wanna do that. He might take me off his visitation list, I'd rather tell him when he gets out."

She looked uneasy about it. "You sure? That's two whole months, Mamé. I know he might get angry if you tell him while he's locked up, but it's better than wasting time and him hearing it from someone else."

"I'll do it on my own time." I spoke because I knew I wasn't gonna be able to tell him looking through that glass. I didn't even think I was gonna be able to tell him in person. I just don't have the guts to do any of that.

She sighed. "Alright"
_______________________________

                               Yatta's POV

"You good, blood?" Yase asked me once he picked up the phone.

"I'm coolin in here, focusing on that release date." I spoke. "The time ain't go by allat slow."

"Word." He nodded. "I see all them lil hoes on you now." He laughed.

"Yea mayne," I shook my head as I chuckled. "They been writing me, sending me nudes and panties too, allat other shit."

"Damn nigga, you getting play while locked up too." He laughed.

"Shit, tell me bout it."

"You talk to your neice?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, on the phone. Ion need her out here seeing me like this."

"I feel you. But aye bro, watch yo girl."

I scrunched up my face. "What you mean?"

"Just watch yo girl, bro. When you get out, blood."

"What she do?" I was so curious.

He shook his head. "She just a weirdo mayne."

"Chill on her, if you don't know what she did then how she a weirdo?" I asked, still confused.

"Never mind that, I'm just sayin." He spoke. I shook it off and we continued to talk about business, music related.
______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Self Made (Urban) By Yas

General Fiction

142K 2.7K 34
- (No Description) unedited. Make sure to comment and vote please © COPYRIGHT 2...
88.4K 2.1K 28
Just read🤍. -(COMPLETED)- This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All righ...
613K 18.4K 42
Don't judge a book by its cover, everybody's storms are quiet🤫.
2.6K 85 33
🤪read to find out