Keep It On The Real

By theyhatedime

SOBxRBE- Keep It On The Real All Rights Reserved 2018 Β© I do not own the rights to any song added in the mul... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 #CLK
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
New Book : Do Better

10

15.3K 561 408
By theyhatedime

                               Mamé's POV

"And then this bitch had the nerve to size me up." I was complaining about this one bitch at IHop.

Me and Yatta were at IHop minding our own goddamn business and this lil white bitch had the nerve to comment on my appearance. All because I didn't hold the door for her when we walked in. First of fucking all bitch, I didn't even see her ghost white, pale ass when we were walking in. Secondly, I'm not her fuckin slave. She has two working hands so it shouldn't have been a problem if I held the door or not. I know, it's an act of kindness. But, the bitch had no reason to get butt hurt over it.

Yea, me and Yatta were looking real bummy. But after morning sex, I didn't feel like I had to dress up to get some damn food. "Don't worry bout her, shorty." Yatta chuckled and put his arm around me.

"I swear if you didn't gimmie that act right in the morning, I would've whooped the lil bitch's ass when she first said something."

He laughed "I'm glad I gave you that act right then, cause if she hit you...." He shook his head without finishing.

"You wouldn't even have to lay a finger on her bae, she may be bigger than me but I could take that bitch."

"Lets cross the street." He forced me in his direction and we jaywalked.

"What you doing?" I asked him because he was rushing for no reason.

He kept looking behind us then finally stopped walking and looked over at me. "Go back to the crib. I'll meet you there after." He handed me his keys to his place. We didn't bring the car because it was super close to his hood.

"What? Why-"

"Aye nigga! I told you I would see you!" One boy yelled as him and 4 other boys walked towards us. The first boy had a bandaged face, like he had gotten his ass whooped previously.

I scrunched up my face as I looked between Yatta and the gang of boys.

"Go home Mamé." He looked over at me.

"No." I turned to the group of boys. "What y'all want wit my man?"

"I told ole boy I was finna see him, so wassup. We tryna go toes wit the nigga." He slowly moved towards Yatta but I hurried and got in front of him.

"I think the fuck not." I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Mamé-"

"No! You really think you gon put your hands on my nigga while I'm here? You fighting both of us." I got ready to fight. I'm so damn glad I didn't get all cute this morning. I wore some leggings and a T-shirt and my hair was up in a bun.

"Bitch you think we scared of you or sum?" He moved a little closer.

"Aight nigga , you not bout to talk crazy to my girl." Yatta pulled up his sweats and moved me out the way.

Before any of us knew it him and the first boy were throwing blows at each other.

"Get the fuck off him!" I yelled as I grabbed onto shirt and pulled him.

One of his homeboys quickly snatched me up and slammed me onto the ground. I wasn't going out though, I've been fighting niggas all my life so this wasn't new to me.

I snatched him by his hair and started sending blows to his face and kicked him everywhere I could. Once I finally got to stand up, I was trying my best to pull all three of the boys off of Yatta as he put up a fight.

"Get the fuck off my nigga! Get off!" I was screaming for my life as I hit all of them.

The other two fools were tryna grab me but I kicked one in his dick and the other in his mouth and continued what I was doing. I grabbed one and he started choking me. Even though I couldn't really breathe, I was still sending blows to his face which made his grip around my neck weaken.

Yatta was finally able to get on his feet and swung ole boy off me and I took off my shoe, hitting the other ones who still tried to get to Yatta. "Ima fuck you up!" I kept yelling.

One boy from behind my pulled on my hair and I fell backwards but quickly got back up. I grabbed the nearest nigga and started hitting him with my shoe again.

Once I saw that it was four niggas ganging up on Yatta, I stopped hitting the other one and fought my way in between them to protect my baby.

"Get the fuck off!" I yelled as I covered him with my body and used one hand to swing on who ever. Yatta tried to move me off of him so I wouldn't get hit but I wasn't budging to move.

Once they noticed that they weren't hitting Yatta anymore, they backed up off us. "You a weak ass nigga!" The one who started the shit said.

"Bitch you weak! You had to bring yo lil minions to help yo bitch ass! Fuck you!" I yelled as I stood up off of Yatta.

"You a dumb ass hoe, that's why you just got yo ass beat."

"Get the fuck on!!" Yatta yelled as he wiped the corner of his mouth.

"Y'all niggas so weak! We beat you niggas up period!" I stuck my tongue out.

I was so confused on why they were still here. They should be embarrassed and ashamed of themselves. It was 5 against 2 and they still had their asses handed to them. Yatta and I were both heavy handed too, so I knew all our hits really hurt. Plus, they were all busted as hell and their faces were redecorated.

Yatta quickly looked over at me. "On Cork ima see you! Hitting on my fuckin girl man!!" He yelled as he tried to restrain himself from fighting again.

The group soon walked off and I grabbed Yatta's face so he could face me. "You alright?"

"I'm coo, you good baby? On God he gon get his." He shook his head.

"I'm fine. But, you better not do anything else. We already fought, don't go do something stupid." I looked him into the eye.

He looked away from me. "Yeah ight, lets go."

I sighed since I knew he wasn't gonna listen. I don't need him going to jail for some stupid shit like these weak niggas. I can't believe that they really tried to jump my nigga in front of me, like I'm not gon do something about it. They probably thought I was some lil weak bitch. But the gag is, I been raised around niggas my whole life and been fighting boys since a youngin.

I quickly grabbed the bag with our left over food in it because no matter what, food is food and we paid for that shit.

"The one fuckin day I ain't drive." Yatta chuckled, but I could tell he was still angry.

"Don't worry about it."

"Nah blood, he fuckin hit you! They was all beating on you like you ain't no fuckin female. I ain't letting that shit slide." He was getting worked up and started pacing back and forth. "Maaann, come here." He reached out for me.

I walked into his arms and he lifted up my face to his before shaking his head. "Ima see him."

Yatta put his arm around my shoulder and I wrapped my arms around his torso as we continued to walk. I wasn't gonna allow him to go out and do something stupid, so I was fashoo gonna spend all my free time with him or be on his case about his whereabouts.

We were now back in Yatta's hood and passed the park that was in the middle of the projects. Once we did, we found KE, Milli and Keezy posted up.

"What the fuck happened to yo face, moe?" Keezy was the first to spot us.

Yatta didn't speak. Instead, he took the keys from me then walked up to his door and opened it. I walked in after him and let all his homies in before closing it.

"You good sis? What happened?" Milli asked me.

"Some weird niggas were tryna jump Yatta and I wasn't having that shit." I spoke as I walked by him and into the bathroom with Yatta.

He was all up in his first aid kit.

KE soon walked in and stood in the doorway. "Blood, who did this to you." He asked.

Yatta didn't respond and I motioned for him to sit on the counter so I can clean his cuts.

He looked at my face again then got all worked up. "On Cork I'm fuckin all them niggas up! They had the fuckin nerve to hit on my girl when it was like 5 of them niggas!" He yelled as he hit the counter top repeatedly.

"On Cork I'm riding, bro." KE spoke.

Yatta nodded his head. "Fashoo."

"KE, let me talk to him right quick." I spoke. He nodded and closed the door behind himself.

"You better not go and do anything stupid." I looked up at him in his eyes and he tried not to make eye contact with me.

"Look at me." I turned his face towards mine. "I love you Yatta, and I'll be dammed if you leave me and go to jail for them weak niggas! You gotta promise you won't do anything stupid."

"I love you too." Was all he said.

I sighed and continued cleaning up his cuts.

"Sit over there." I pointed to the toilet so I could clean up around his eye, without having to stand on my tippy toes.

He did as told and occasionally held onto my waist when I put something on his cut that would burn. He didn't have that many cuts though, so we were done in no time. His face was slightly bruised up, but that would go away with time.

I looked into the mirror at myself. I didn't look that bad. I had a few cuts and scratches around my eye but I was still a bad bitch. Yatta helped me clean up mine before we just sat in the bathroom. I looked down at all my broke nails and sighed. They were cute as hell and I was mad I wasted them on some fuck niggas.

They had a little blood on them too so I quickly cleaned them up.

"Lets go get yo nails done." He stood up from the toilet and grabbed his keys off the counter.

"It's fine-"

"No forreal, lets go." He pulled me up and opened the door.

The gang was still in his living room and he told them we were headed out. We hopped into his car and he drove to my favorite nail shop.

Once we got in, everybody's heads turned so damn fast. Once they saw us, some looked at us with surprised faces because we had some bruises and shit on our faces. Others were looking because Yatta just walked through the damn door.

"Hey Yatta" Some bitch was bold enough to speak after the awkward silence.

He ignored her and we walked over to my regular nail lady since she wasn't occupied.

I looked up at him and smiled because he was so cute even when he was mean to others.

I spoke to my nail lady as she did her shit and Yatta stayed with me the whole time while I got a full set.

My pretty ass feet were a pretty ass light pink while my fingernails were holographic.

Yatta paid for my nails, even though I insisted. Since I couldn't pay for it, I gave the nail lady a tip because she really did her shit.

"Lemme see em." Yatta grabbed my hand and looked at my hand. "That's crazy how they do this shit." He shook his head and I laughed.

"I love you fool." He mushed my head.

"I love you too, baby." I kissed his cheek.
_______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 305 14
this ain't no ordinary love story ... this a thug love story❀️ (ON HOLD)
132K 5.6K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...
1.3M 45.3K 38
"So let it go for me." 11/9/2021-11/17/2021
467K 11.6K 50
"But whatever you do, stay away from thugs". I was told this all my life but thugs were sexy and had money. Every girl loves a man that can handle he...