The Bad Boy's App

By Livology

"Welcome to Cutesy! Home and app of the largest group of big beautiful women and those who love them!" If y... More

Other/Playlist/Social Media
Welcome to Cutesy!
Ms. Invisible
Day Walker
Banx
Family Fighters.
Jokes plzz
Top Shelf
Dick-Wad Risks.
Classmates
Gray Time.
FullBlood Friday
Jaw Dropping
No Show.
Scare House
Stormy
Thunder Storm
Hallway
Questions
Bad Morning.
Irish Guys
Mental Workout
Date pt. 1
Date pt 2
Quitting
Bodyguard
Brownies
Public.
Maybe
Practice/30 facts about moi.
Picture Message!
New Guy
The End.
Pillow Talk
The Gathering
Snow Bound
Turf War
Dreamer
Surprises
Pleasing
Three G's
The Path
Confusion Fight
Heavy
Drug Wars
Preparation
Dance Drink
No, Flora
Charade
Spying
Scary Zipper
Stealer
Touching
Hands down
"your" living.
Trail
Tough
Coming Out
Cupcake board
Avocado Balls.
Nurturing Flora
Feeling Good
Party Hold
The App
Author's Note.
whooo are youuuu?
Sis.

Morning After

5.3K 335 272
By Livology

Back to Flora's p.o.v my dudes.

There are somethings that I've never thought I would do. Some of those things are sleeping in the same bed with Thorin Graham or even going to a party that didn't have a cake that had 'Happy Birthday!' written all over it. One thing that truly hurts my ego when it comes to my intelligence was the fact that I had given in to peer pressure and consumed enough alcohol to kill a baby elephant. I didn't think I would ever do that.

My head felt as if a ghost was taking an invisible hammer to my temple, banging on the skull to make my brains feel like it was made out of mashed potatoes. The sun that glazed over the room that I was in burned my opening eyes like it was pouring acid all over the irises. A dull pain rested in my spine and side when slowly getting up from the hard pillow my head was on. I was not on a bed as I had expected to be and I was not resting on a pillow.

Somehow I ended using Thorin as a pillow and laying on the floor. The floor helped me push my torso up so my still burning eyes would get a better sense of what the hell was going on. I furrowed my brows at the sight of Thorin's empty bed and him with a shirt on. Don't get me wrong, the more clothes he had on, the better but it was still weird for him to be wearing a shirt when sleeping.

I patted at his chest. "Thorin." He didn't respond. "Thorin!"

"What?" He groaned, slightly turning away from me.

"Get up." I said with a hint of wine in my voice. It came easily to me for some reason and was sort of scary.

His black eyes squinted at me in the sun. I didn't really think Thorin as scary for a while but the look he gave me was somewhat menacing. A hand went around my shoulders, pulling me closer to him until my face was nearly touching his.

"You kept me up all night." A demon had taken over Thorin, squeezing me closer to his body so he could probably also take my soul. "Go back to bed." The demon's eyes began to close once more so he could slumber.

I laughed nervously. "I did?" The laughing didn't help my headache at all or the burning sensation that was in my stomach. "I couldn't have been that bad."

His eyes shot up, looking at the ceiling. "Flora, you have no idea. You chased me out of my bed."

"Me? Chase Thorin Graham out of his bed? Are you sure it was me?" Honestly, I didn't believe it. Thorin was the one who made me want to jump out of bed every day because he was in it.

He paused. "Flora, you were kissin' all up my neck and cheek in the back of Mel's car." The word finally came out. Though my stomach was burning like hell, my cheeks burned like a star that would make the sun look like a simple forest fire. My fight or flight responses were going off and all I wanted to do was indeed flight. Just fly away and maybe never see Thorin ever again.

"Please tell me..."

"No. You didn't actually kiss me, even though you tried to." He winked.

I wiggled away, fully sitting up and looking at Thorin who was now fully up himself. "Wait. No, I didn't." My head shook in disbelief. Don't get me wrong, I've thought about it but I did not have the guts to place my lips fully on his.

You could tell that his ego was slowly growing into this huge monster that clouded his mind. "Yeah.... and you kind of told me that you liked me." Thorin also sat up, leaning on his hands. "But who couldn't resist this?" I watched him as he bit his lip at me.

I swore to my cheeks that if they blushed, I would cut them off. There was an air bubble in my throat that made it want to croak at what Thorin was doing. What he was doing way too much in that moment and I just wanted to either kiss him or leave. Mostly leave. Well, no, kiss. Both.

My head turned to the window that was in his house. It was the same window that I saw the little strip tease that he did with the blinds down. "Does that window open?"

"Are you talking about the window that you used to spy on me?" His tone was a little sharp yet kind of playful. "And watched me take off my clothes?"

Thorin was playing around with me and thought he was going to have the upper hand on me in this situation. Nope, cool Flora was going to show up any second and shut him down. It was just that I didn't really have the stimulation of caffeine to help wake her up and instead had a headache that made it hurt to think.

"Yup. That window." I pointed to it.

His body came closer to mine. "Why, do you think it's getting hot in here?" Each hand of Thorin's went to the area on the floor right by my thighs.

My personal space being invaded so the only logical thing I could do was slowly scoot myself back. Thorin noticed this and kept moving forward, not leaving my space. "Well, I'm thinking about jumping out of that window."

"Why? Are you embarrassed about me knowing that you like me?" He backed off a little bit.

I didn't say anything and just kept my eyes on the window, thinking about how nice it would be if I had just jumped out of the window. Or maybe been smart enough to not drink and said whatever I did to him.

He sighed. "You can only keep your emotions bottled up for so long, Flora." I was left on the floor when Thorin began to stand up. "But one of these days, those emotions are going to explode. Sometimes it's not as pretty as your face." From the side of his face, I saw his eye slightly narrow.

Breakfast was awkward. Mel's dad was sitting at the head of the table, looking mean as ever. Mel herself sat next to me, quietly eating a bowl of cereal. She hadn't said anything to me since the party and it made fear settle in my stomach because of the possibility that I said something stupid to her. Her eyes were on the cereal that was becoming soggier by the second. Thorin was the same as his cousin and his uncle. He didn't say anything.

"So did you kids have fun last night?" The old Irish man broke the silence.

Mel nodded.

"Mhm." Thorin hummed.

I just stared at the old guy, thinking how he looked like he could have been a part of the mafia.

*********

I snuggled up to the pillow that Thorin had used whenever he came over and slept in my bed. My stomach was doing more flips than an acrobat could ever think of at the thought of Thorin and what he said to me. I was a little angry at myself for being stupid and not saying what I felt towards him but I felt like he would act like it was a game or something. Plus I had Tj on my mind even though he was being a dick.

After the awkward breakfast, I thanked them for having me in their home and ran as fast as I could to my house and bombarded myself in my room. Mom was still in bed and so I thought it would be okay to be in my bed too, locking the door to make sure I was left alone.

My phone was warm in my hand as I stared at it. I didn't want to use it, but I had to.

Me: Tj.

LoveFighter: Yes?

He responded quickly. Faster than usual.

Me: I need to talk to you.

LoveFighter: What, you've taken all of your caffeine pills?

Me: No, asshole. I need to talk to you about us.

LoveFighter: Us?

Me: Remember that guy I told you about? The friend?

LoveFighter: What about him?

Me: I told him that I liked him.

LoveFighter: And how does this involve me?

Me: Because I'm so confused. I really do like him but I can't get you out of my head and it drives me nuts.

LoveFighter: Flora.

Me: Yes?

LoveFighter: Don't ever talk to me again.

My heart dropped.

Me: What?

LoveFighter: Just forget about me and delete our conversation.

Me: Why?

Panic was starting to settle in.

LoveFigher: Because I don't like you anymore.

Me: Tj, wait.

CUTESY: You have been blocked! Better luck next time!

My hands began to shake the phone that was in my hands. Tears streaked my cheeks as the messages vanished from my view and possibly from the entire earth. Every single message, gone. All the laughter, all of the random facts and memories that we shared. All gone. With a little poof and done! LoveFighter was gone and nothing I could ever get back.

Anger took over. I couldn't believe I let myself think that there was actually some random stranger that I could talk to and feel free with that and I didn't have to put a fake face with. But now, letting someone in repulsed me. I showed sadness in front of my father and that just furthered the emotional abuse that he produced towards my mother and I. I showed my true self to Tj and he left me. I didn't want to do it with Thorin because I didn't want him to leave me.

Fuck Tj. Good riddance that he was gone, it just showed that he was something that I didn't want in my life. And I knew exactly how I was going to make him regret ever blocking me. Just because he blocked me didn't mean he couldn't see what I post on the app. I was also in luck, it was Sexy Saturday.

The bed slightly croaked when I propositioned my body to where my stomach was on the bed and my butt was high in the air. All self-respect I had left went as the first picture of my butt was taken. Don't worry, I wasn't naked or anything. Shorts covered up my ass, barely but it was still covered enough for it to be PG thirteen instead of rated R. Unfortunately, the first picture wasn't up to my standards from it being so blurry.

I tried again, taking another picture. That time, I pulled my shorts a little more to make them tighter and show off what it was trying to cover. A cocky smile was on my lips at the sight of the picture. It showed my butt, from the side and allowed people to see exactly how big it was. The blue shorts was a nice color on me so that was a plus.

In a matter of seconds and with the caption 'SS', the photo was accepted by the group and published for the rest of the members to see. Notifications about people liking my photo nearly messed up my phone from all of the vibration but it didn't mess up my ego. Well, it kind of did. It inflated my ego like helium to a balloon, making me think that I could get anyone I wanted. I didn't need some stupid guy named Tj. All I needed was me, my phone that could take pictures and the people who actually appreciated me.

Just as the notifications about people liking the picture, the messages began to roll in.

WillLickTillDeath: May I have a bite of that?

LovesDaChub: Hey girl.

10inches: god damn gurl u so sexi. i need dat in mah life! give it to me!

Chubbylord: Send more pics ;)

Those were some of the messages I read and honestly, I was okay with them. It just proved that my theory was right and that there were more people out there.

I squeaked while rolling back onto my back and crossing my leg over my other one as I read more messages. The anger that I was feeling was starting to disperse at the happiness that was taking over it. It was becoming apparent that I was valuable to this app that some people hadn't seen such a great ass before. Too bad Tj wouldn't be able to contact me to so he could see more!

Just as the thought of taking another picture and posting it for my fans began to circulate in my mind, I heard the knocking on my window. I huffed in annoyance because I really didn't want to talk to anyone in the real world. But I got up anyway, leaving my phone on my bed and saw Thorin crouched down in the tree that was barely supporting his weight.

"Yes?" I said through the slightly ajar window. Cool Flora was back and she wasn't going to take any shit from him or his games.

Thorin didn't say anything and lifted up the rest of the window for his body to slide through it. I backed up at the weird vibe that he was giving me. "What's going on, Thorin?" His head went back and forth in my room as if he was searching for something.

His eyes caught the sight of my bed and walked himself over to it, grabbing my phone. "What are you doing?" I said again, this time I was at his side while his hands held my phone. "That's my phone!" He grasped my right hand, bringing it to the home button on the technology. The fingerprint of my thumb forced my phone to open up and unfortunately Cutesy was still open.

"Thorin!" I tried to grab at his hands that moved quickly to dodge my attacks. "Give that back!" He still didn't say anything as he went onto my account and scrolled through the settings. I watched as somehow accessed to the picture of what I posted and deleted the post. Thorin clicked out of the app and turned off my phone.

"Don't ever post that shit ever again." He said sternly.

I didn't say anything from the tightening of my chest. Instead, my eyes just watched him as he left through the window. What just happened didn't really compute with my brain for a second. I just looked at my phone and then to the window that was used an escape route.

Thorin just deleted my post.

My post from the app.

The app that I've posted before.

People talked to me on that app.

One in particular.

LoveFighter.

Love. Fight.

Heyy! Woo! Finally, we're getting there. I have to apologize for the late reply but I'm currently taking care of my mother who just got out of hip surgery. Don't worry, I'm still going to post regularly but it may take me some time during the day to post. Remember:

Comment; Tell me what you think about about this chapter.

Vote; vote for Thorin finally pushing Flora.

Share; know someone who takes too many photos (lol me)? Show them this story!

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 1.5K 100
"Your boyfriend?" He asked roughly, almost accusingly. I nodded, feeling confused. "What will I say?" He frowned at that. "Tell him you're taken." I...
1.7M 59.1K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...
50.4K 4K 38
The main rule is 'Stop the cliches' -CC ~*~ In the town where everything cliched occurs, Ella is sent a message with a simple task. These messages...