imagine, l.j

By BIPOLARR-PARADISE

lauren jauregui imagines male x l.j [excuse the first few imagines my writing was shit when I was younger <... More

1- club love
2-rumors
3-cheater
4-issues
5-No Love
6-happier
7-she's pregnant
8-regret in your tears
9-break up/make up
10-Finally home
11-lets get lost
13-Racer pt.1
14- tired but never of you
16- teenage dreams pt.1
17- havana cuba pt.1
18- PILLOWTALK
19- all bad pt.2
20-sick
21-racer pt.2
22-jealous lauren
23-Cliché love
25-high school crush
26- havana cuba pt.2
27-she's mad at you
28-played
29-24 hours
30-what goes around, comes around
31-The difference
32- played pt.2
33- Just enough to bury my love in the moon dust
34- Truly not true
35- blank pages
36- 24 hours pt.2
37- discussin' the kings
39- Meeting the jauregui's
40- all bad pt.3
41- Like i can
42- Three Empty Words
43- House Partys and fuck ups
44- Strangers
45- incest
46- Down
47- your son?
48- There for you
49- Strangers pt.2
50- incest pt.2
51- Down pt.2
52- Despacito
53- It Ain't Me
54- Unique love (1/2)
56- bad or good idea? (1/2)
57- your son? Pt.2
58- Unique love (2/3)
59- will you? (2/3)
60- bad or good idea? (2/2)
61- fallen angel (pt:1)
62- friends (pt:1)
63- used
64- battle scars
65- 'friendly love'
66- vacation
67- safe inside pt.1
68- how far? (1/2)
69- Too Good At Goodbyes
70 - Fingers (1/3)
71 - 11 minutes
72- til your broken
73- hurt
75- "This is my job!"
76- lucifer
77- unknown number?
78- gone
79-Saving
80- I'll always wait
81- personal
82- Dislikes
83- Crazy kinda love
84- Tumblr
85- Broken, Help me.
86- Fiction
87- We Dont Have to Dance
88- Camila's brother?
89- safe inside pt.2
90- liars lie.
91 - downfall
92 - downfall pt.2
93 - The band
94 - break up?
95- The band pt. 2
96- A lose

55- Will you? (1/3)

2K 67 16
By BIPOLARR-PARADISE

imagine 55- Will you? | Liam Payne's brother y/n proposes to Lauren on her birthday only for Lauren to say no which breaks y/n's heart|

Sorry for the long wait, I've been working on a new story(s) and I've been trying to come up with some good imagines for you all.
********

"Liam are you sure she will say yes?" I asked my brother, who smiles at me and puts his hands on my shoulders and nods with a smile.

"Mate I'm sure she'll say yes, Lauren loves you" Liam says calming my nerves a bit but not fully. We where at my house getting ready to pick up Lauren and the girls.

"Liam I've never been so nervous in my entire life" I breathed out as the brunette chuckled making me playfully push him.

"Calm down y/n, now are you ready or not? I really want to see normani" he said with a wide smile, I looked at him then shook my head going to the small leather couch and picking up my black jacket then turned to the smiling brunette and giving him a nod.

*time skip*

"Babe!!" The chocolate beauty said as she ran to my smiling brother in heels which always amazed me and was sometimes amusing, well only when it was Camila since she was so clumsy but enough to make her adorable, but not as adorable as my girlfriend of course.

The two love birds where hugging each other like they hadn't seen each other in years, which caused me to chuckle and ended up gaining there attention. Normani smiled at me her cheeks with a light blush as she quickly pulled me into a tight hug as I hugged her back and chuckled a little as Liam smiled at our interaction.

"I've missed you too y/n but not as much as Liam. Sorry not sorry" she said after we pulled away and went back to Liam's side. I smiled at her and shook my head.

They went back to acting like a loving couple as I turned to see her. The very woman who had me locked under a undying love spell, the aesthetic ravishing raven haired beauty walked to me with a smile that could kill anyone with that beauty.

I ran and picked her up as she squealed making me smile.

"Babe put me down!" She yelled through the giggles as I did what she asked. She smiled up at me and put her pale arms around my neck and leaned up capturing my lips in a astounding kiss. The kisses we always shared were always magical to me and I hoped they were the same to her.

Once we pulled away from the mini make-out session she smiled at me then pecked my lips three times causing me to smile like a idiot. She had this distinctive effect on me, I've never felt that type of feeling with anyone I've dated before.

"I missed you" she said stuffing her head in the crook of my neck as I pulled her closer to me by her waist. She was on tour and the management left her have a month off for her birthday, which I was extremely grateful for, since we haven't seen each other in awhile.

"I missed you too; so much" I said kissing her neck as I felt a wet substance on my shoulder then a small sniffle making me pull away for the pleasant hug. I looked into her eyes to see they a gloomy grey, her nose a light pink as I frowned and whipped away the tears.

"I-I'm sorry" she choked out. I smiled at her and shook my head.

"Why are you apologizing for crying?" I asked caressing her cheek as she sniffled more and hugged my waist.

"I don't know, I'm sorry I'm crying though. I probably look ugly" she mumbled into my cheat. I felt my heart hurt hearing her say that. One thing I wish I could change was her insecurities, a girl like her never deserved to doubt there self or there beauty. No girl should ever think any less of themselves

"Lo you don't look repulsive at all, I think your the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my twenty two years of living" I said to her, she slowly looked up at me and her eyes began to water more which worried me as I whipped the continues tears.

"Your only saying that because your my boyfriend" she said looking back down as I chuckled and shook my head at her. I ran my hand through her raven hair and caressed her cheek delicately.

"No. I'm saying this because it's the truth, you Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado are the most astounding, astute woman I've ever EVER met, the love I have for you is unrelieved. Only if you knew how much I feel about you, your so unique in every way and form. I just wish you could see that. I'll continue for the rest of my life telling you about your undying beauty, that's not just your looks but also that kind heart of yours" I said to her, looking into the eyes that stole my heart with the first glance as they watered up with more tear. They where now a light green with specks of gold mixed within them.

"I love you so fucking much y/n Payne" she said with a wide smile and leaned up and kissed me. Fuck butterflies, I felt the whole damn zoo with the kiss.

"I knew he was a hopeless romantic" I heard Liam say once we pulled away from the kiss. Normani smacked his chest as I flipped him off causing the normani and Lauren to chuckle.

"Lets go celebrate you being legal" I said putting my arm around her shoulder as I held her bag in my hand. Liam behind us, his and normani talking about the lost time.

I didn't have much to talk about since I hadn't did anything since Lauren had left. She was gone for awhile and I didn't have anything to do, Liam tried to take me out to this club he discovered but I didn't want to go. Harry ended up coming bye and we ended up working on a song I'd made for Lauren.

Once we walked out the airport, a bunch of fans were there to get pictures and autographs from normani and Lauren and from Liam and I.

After sighing autographs and taking pictures I stood to the side watching Lauren as she laughed and smiled talking to the fans. I would always be happy knowing that gracious smile on her lips would always be there.

"You two are perfect for each other" I heard, I tore my gaze away from the raven haired girl and turned to see normani beside me with a wide smile. "It's so clear as day that your both deeply in love with one another" she said making me smile as I looked back at Lauren. One of the fans smiled at her then said something as she smiled widely and glanced at me and waved as I waved back as she giggled and turned to the fan and nodded.

"I want to marry her" I said turning to normani who had wide eyes but still a smile, which was a good sign.

"Really!!" She said excitingly as I nodded.

"Liam and I went to look at rings yesterday and I finally found the perfect one for her" I said smiling, while normani jumped around cheering making me chuckle. "I also wrote her a song" I said making her stop and turn towards me with her mouth a gasped she looked at me in total shock.

"Holy shit! Lauren is so damn lucky" she said smiling once again making me shake my head. "No I'm the lucky one" I said softly looking back at Lauren to see her waving at the fans as she walked away from her.

"Where are you going to do it?" Normani asked.

"When the moment presents itself" I said simply, she nodded and walked away once Lauren got to me.

"What were you two just talking about?" Lauren asked, I took her hand in mine and kissed her knuckles thinking of a excuse to tell her.

"A surprise for the birthday girl" I said making her pout. We walked to the black 2017 escalade, putting the girls bags in the back while they got into the truck. "Are you sure about this?" Liam asked once we closed the trunk of the truck.

"I've never been more sure about anything else in my life" I said. He looked into my eyes then nodded with a smile walking to the driver side as I went in the back with Lauren.

"Ugh feels so good to be back" she said snuggling up to me while I held her in my arms. I missed her in my arms.

*another time skip*

We arrived at Lauren's parents house, were all her friends and family were waiting for her. Once we'd got there and went inside they'd surprised her, so now she was all around her parents house greeting everyone while I stood to the side by myself till Chris came and sat down beside me.

"Hey y/n why all alone?" He asked passing me a beer which I took.

"Just thinking" I said to the brunette causing him to chuckle.

"I know we hardly talk but I'm really glad she met you, she's been through so much with all the assholes but with you she looks so genuinely happy, so thank you for that" he said making me look at him. He was right we've never actually talked that much.

"That's all I want for her, to be happy forever. Can I ask you a question?" I said as he nodded and took a sip of his beer then turned his attention to me.

"Can I marry your sister?" I asked making his eyes widen. I stayed calm but in the inside I was freaking the fuck out.

"Your good for her so yes you have my blessings, but if you hurt her I'll kick your ass back to London" he said making me chuckle and smile.

"I would never hurt her, she means everything to me" I said to Chris as he nodded with a small smile.

"Now I just have to ask three more people, excuse me" I said as he nodded. I got up making my way to the kitchen to see if Lauren's mum Clare was in there.

*time jump*

I'd finally talked to Lauren's parents about if I could have there blessing then finally taylor who was excited about me proposing to Lauren. It made me happy that they all approved of me and thought I was good enough for Lauren.

Now I just had to get Lauren to myself, I walked around the house and out the back to see Lauren talking and laughing with her uncles that I'd met.

I walked over to her and kissed her cheek as she jumped making me chuckle and her uncles also. I placed my hand on her waist then turned towards her uncles.

"May I borrow this beauty?" I asked as they all chuckled and nodded while Lauren blushed. I led her to the front of the house and down the sidewalk towards the beach.

" where are we going?" She questioned taking my hand in hers and snuggling more into me causing me to smile. I looked down at her then planted a kiss on her forehead.

"We're going for a walk on the beach " I said causing her to smile widely and kiss my cheek. I was now the one blushing.

*skip to the beach*

We arrived at the beach and walked around as Lauren and I spoke to each other, I felt really nervous right now. I wanted to ask her to marry me with just us two alone not with everyone around.

"Lauren" I called stopping her from talking as she turned towards me and smiled.

"Yea y/n" she said making my nervous spike more.

I quickly got the ring out of my pocket and hid it behind my back looking down at Lauren with a warm smile. Here goes nothing.

"Lauren I-I love you, when I met you I just knew I wanted someone like you by my side, you make me a better person, I couldn't ask for anyone better or more perfect then you. I always want to wake up to you bye my side for the rest of my life, you bring me to life with that gorgeous smile of yours, I'd do anything to keep that smile on your gracious lips. So now-" I said and got on one knee as Lauren put her hand over her mouth with tears in her eyes. -" will you make the utmost happiest man alive and marry me Lauren Michelle jauregui margado?" I asked pulling out the ring Liam helped me pick out, holding it out for her to see with a wide smile.

I didn't know the next words she say would break my heart so bad, loosing her was more painful then any other physical pain.

She stood there, still with tears falling down her cheeks, slowly my smile started to fall when I noticed she wasn't giving me an answer.

"L-Lauren" I called breaking her out of her trance as she suddenly looked up at me and I knew the look in her eyes. It was complete and utter sadness making my heart ache.

"I-I'm sorry y/n b-but I can't m-marry you" she finally said and thats when the pain fully took over my heart, I frowned feeling the tears already well up in the corner of my eyes as I quickly stood and took a step closer to her only for her to step back.

"W-why? Was it me? I-I I'm sorry- please Lauren d-don't do t-this" I said as the tears finally fell and Lauren cried even more as she shook her head.

"I'm-I'm sorry" she choked out.

The feeling of being completely empty and emotionless, nothing in this world could take away this pain I felt right now in my heart. I fell back onto my knees crying my heart out as Lauren backed away as a sob left her mouth.

"P-please" I choked out looking up just as she turned and walked away from me, leaving me on the beach with a ring and a broken heart.

***********************
What do you think was the reason for Lauren leaving you?

What would you like to see in the next part?

Can you guys give me some ideas for some imagines, I'm slowly running out. )):

I hope you enjoyed reading this lil sad imagine, thanks for all the people who enjoy these imagines, it means a lot to me that you like them, I also appreciate all of you for getting this book to 17k readers and 1.26k votes that's truly amazing and I have all you wonderful readers to thank for that!

I love you all and I hope you have a wonderful day/night or afternoon, stay safe loves!!

Song used: The Script - The man who couldn't be moved

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 8K 89
Shit! Bout freaking time I got to this!! Imagines of the boys. Boyxboy and YnxMb. Yeap! Read it! Vote it! Love it! Enjoy!! WARNING: MAY CONTAIN GAY...
542K 13.8K 183
The title speaks for itself Most of these are day dreams I have during school :) GxG imagines Smut warning
146K 2.7K 23
Just a few imagines about your favorite green-eyed beauty.
146K 2.5K 18
Lauren Jaugerui Imagines Hope you enjoy! Completed.