Into the New World / Kang Dan...

By WinnctWin

Each minute passes by like a second . I took a last glimpse of the world, before I fell into the never endin... More

Stuff 2
2: Phone number
3: Having fun
4: Where?
5: Red
6: Do you?
7: Yum
Stuff 3
8: Forget
9: Safe
10: Promise's
11: Yuri
12: Regret
stuff 4
13: Change of plans
14: Who is it?
15: Back from the start
16: We met
stuff 5
17: Chun Hei
18: Away she goes
19:Beach
20: New semester
21: Its been weeks
22:Sub
23: Bad news
bye

1: A new beginning

2.1K 45 16
By WinnctWin

"Make sure to sleep and eat well, also stay healthy," Mom said.

"Ok, Mom. I promise," Sujin answered.

"Have a safe flight, sweetie," Mom croaked.

"Bye. I'll miss you," Sujin told her, tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

Sujin POV

I'm going to college in Korea, I'm so excited. I always wanted to live there alone. Since my mother is Korean and my dad is Caucasian. I might look like a foreigner. But I'm looking forward to living there.

Third Person POV

 Sujin arrived in Korea

She couldn't believe her eyes, Korea is beautiful

"God, I'm finally here" Sujin said out of excitement.

She walked out of the airport to take a cab.

From the airport to her dorm is an hour. It's going to be a long and boring ride.

Hour and 15 minutes later

She arrived at the dormitory at 6:30 PM. The dormitory building was so huge, her mouth was wide open. 

Once she entered the place , there was a women at the entrance and she greeted her with a beautiful smile.

"Dam she was so pretty" Sujin thought out loud .

"Are you moving in ,if yes give me your name ," She asked

"Yes ,my name is Kim Sujin" Sujin replied

"Well then, follow me" Lobby lady said with her bright smile.

Guess her self-esteem is going even lower.(Sujin fighting)

Sujin followed the women to her dorm. Her room number was 206, it's on the 2nd floor, also not far from the elevator . She was glad that she wasn't far from the lobby.

She was extremely excited to go in.

"Enjoy" Lobby lady gave her the keys and a card as well. Guess these new doors use keys and cards. 

Sujin turn the door nob and opened the door, she was expecting someone. Maybe a roommate? From what she saw, she was lucky enough to have the dorm to herself. She jumped for happiness.A dorm for herself was a great thing for,since shes a loner. She doesn't know how to communicate to others. Which is sad.

But ever since she arrived to Korea the corner of her mouth slid upwards. She wouldn't let go of that smile off her face.  She thought it could go for days, so far life in Korea was great.

Two hours later

"ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh, unpacking took so long" she complained .

Her back, feet, and hands started to ache. She needed a long relaxing break.But she was famished; she could eat an entire horse. But she was more hungry than tired.

She stood up and got dressed. After, she just went where her feet took her.

Fast forward 

She reached the convenience store. There was a lot of snacks and drinks to buy. She couldn't decide what to buy. Her head was filled with food. She didn't know what was tasty, so she started to put what ever she saw in the basket.

Few minutes later she ended up getting the whole store. Her basket was full.

She went up to the cashier to purchase her items, but the cashier gave her a weird face. She felt soo embarrassed, perhaps she bought too much .

"Its 51127 won" the cashier told me with the same face as before.

With him announcing the price, she thought " It's okay, It's for my stomach". 

She felt the pressure giving the cashier her credit card. She regretted spending too much on her first night.  He gave her snacks. She sighed and opened the bag of snacks to see what she got.

She suddenly felt the urge to smile. It's going to be a food paradise. Just imagining at all the food she'll eat at home. It made her smile like she did at the beginning of her journey.

She bipolar AF LOL

She changed her mind, she didn't regret getting these snacks at all (I wouldn't regret it either). 

She left the store walking with 6 bags, like a freak. Skipping and singing like a musical. On her way to the dorm, she bumpt into someone and tripped . She rose her head to see who it was, it was some pink haired  dude who was 7 feet taller than her.

He apologized to her many times in sorrow, but all she gave him was a smile . 

"Are you alright?" He said with a  worried face.

"Honestly, I'm fine, nothing to worry about" She answered.

"You sure? "He questioned. 

"Positive" She answered with a smile.

"How should I repay you? "He asked.

"Oh no it's noth" 

He cut her off.

"Can I at least help you lift your bags" He said with a soft voice. 

From what Sujin sees, she thinks he's not bad of a person. He's really kind, he's tall,  not bad of a looker as well. She started to blush. Her cheeks was a light pink,  similar to the cherry blossom color. She couldn't refuse.

"Sure" She replied.

She gently gave him 3 bags.

They started to walk to the dormitory together.

"OH, I see your a college student as well" He chuckled.

"Ye" She said 

"I also live at these dorms." He replied

"Oh, are you a freshmen?" She asked.

"No, I'm a sophomore" He replied 

Guess he's a year older than me.

Trying to change the topic 

"Look there's the building" I shouted like a 4 year old.

He chuckled.

It looked cute. She started to blush again.

As he opened the door for Sujin, she thanked him without paying attention, she bumped into the door like an idiot. 

She looked at him. They both started to laugh.

"Aren't you clumsy" He teased her. 

"I'm not that clumsy, I'm really..."

she looked at him again and she saw him raising one of his eye brows higher than the other.

"OK,OK I'm not clumsy, but I'm 100%  lazy." She said with a awkward giggle.

He started to laugh even harder than before.

"You seem like a interesting person"

"What do they call you" He asked with desperation.

Once she heard that she just stood there. It would be nice to have a human friend. Her only friends were her two cats back at home, Win Win and Kenta. And of course her new cat back at the dorm, Luna.

Just hearing him say that made her so happy. It was one of the things she wanted to have her entire life.(he didn't even ask her to be his friend).

" OF COURSE" she shouted.

She was so embarrassed of just shouting  so random word. She blushed even a darker shade of pink. She felt like hiding her face from him. The only thing she could do now was just reply to his question.

She took off her hands out of her face. Trying to meet eyes with him.

"Um, my name is Sujin ,Kim Sujin "Sujin replied after a thousand of years later.

He giggled "Sujin, interesting" 

"My name is Kang Daniel" 

"Oh, Daniel, you have a English name" Sujin proudly said his name.

"ye, my birth name is also a English name but it was hard for people to pronounce ."

"What was your name before you changed it." She said out of curiosity.

"Euigeon" Daniel replied  

"Euigeon, it was easy to pronounce (stupid I'm from America of course I could say it)."

 " Well you said it perfectly fine" She complimented him.

"Thanks, my English isn't good but I'm practicing." 

"Oh that's cool, if you need help; I could help" My face turned red like a tomato  

"I figured you knew since you look a foreigner but couldn't figure what you."

I started to laugh

"I grew up in America, my mother is Korean and my father is American."

"Ohhhh" He had that it makes sense  face

He just smiled the whole time .His smile was so pleasant.  She kept on looking at him the whole time. She thought she was going to get lost in that smile.

Being friends with this guy would be nice

"Umm, w-would"

He cut her again.

"It's getting late ,from looking at your face you might pass out anytime" He said

"Ye I guess" She frowned, she lost the chance to tell him.

She turned and headed to the elevator.

"Sujin, were you going to me something?" He questioned.

She stopped. She turned to face him.

"It-it's nothing" She felt stupid.

He looked worried.

"Okay then don't forget to get a lot of sleep, good night "He said with a low soft voice.

She got no friends now.

When she was with Daniel,she wondered what she was feeling.

After she took a step she turned her face to look at him , she saw Daniel leaving the building.

"This kid is crazy, It's too late to go out" She said to herself like a psychopath.

Wonder what he's doing at this time.

She couldn't stop thinking about him, she felt weird not talking to him. Like they were close. It made no sense to her.

She left the elevator, making her way to her dorm.

She opened the door and the first thing she saw was Luna. She glared at her for 20 secs. She suddenly drooped her bags filled with snacks.

She questioned

"Did I fall for him!?!??!!" 

Author 

I know i's boring ,but please bear with me

@llulabyun don't cringe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 10.3K 100
unknown: mind playing cupid? lelsey: you are? unknown: i like your friend in which lesley receives a dm from an unknown guy, wanting to get togeth...
11.9K 1.1K 23
❝ you are like the color blue - so beautiful and calm, yet so mysterious ❞ She talks while he stays silent. She smiles while he doesn't. She dreams w...
43.7K 2.8K 21
❝minhyun, i've never asked you to be my couple counselor.❞ ❝hey! i was just choosing my team members-❞ ❝kang daniel is my former partner.❞ ❝.. oh.❞...
22.1K 573 12
"I can't believe I found you," A lucky fan who got to meet the Kang Daniel in person (Prequel of "Superstar") The R basically stands for Rants. Lol T...