Different Game (Player's Chan...

By Kutie_Pie567

Sequel to Players Change. Read it babess ♥ More

Different Game (Player's Change Sequel) Tyga Story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
New
Chapter 20.
Aye
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Hm.
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Yo.
Chapter 26
Aye.
Chapter 27
Epilouge

Chapter 7

27.3K 643 430
By Kutie_Pie567

Tayah P.O.V

"You called me August just now." Anthony said smirking as we layed beside each other on the couch.

"I did not." I said.

"You did. Right when you hit ya climax. I promise." he said.

"I don't remember." I said. I was never gonna admit that I called him August, even though I know I did.

"You wanna watch Martin?" he asked looking through

"Yeah." I said getting up to get some chips.

"Bring me some Apple Juice bestfrand." he said.

"Got you." I said laughing.

I poured him some Bright & Early apple juice and poured me a cup also.

"My lil personal waiter." he said as I sat down his glass.

"Nigga please." I said sitting down.

"Aye, I'm working on this song. But I only got the main part. I wanna know what you think." he said pulling out his notepad.

I smiled and nodded my head.

♪♪I don't want but you, kissing on my tattoos and I don't want nobody but me talking to you till you fall asleep. We better stop playing, before we mess around before somebodys get hurt,  I don't want nobody but you kissing on my tattoos, nobody but you.♪♪

I listened and smiled. His voice was life.

"That was amazing Anthony" I said smiling.

"Thanks." he said. I blushed which was so cute.

"Why you blushing." I asked laughing.

"Cause man. You close to me and knowing you like something I did, make me happy." he said smiling.

"Aweee Anthony soft." I said smiling.

"Shutup. " he said laughing.

"I'm bouta head out, I got somewhere to be." he said getting up.

"Oh, where?" I asked.

"Um, No where important." he said.

"Anthony, why you lying? We friends you ain't lie to me." I said.

He sighed and put on his shoes.

"I'm going on a date." he said.

That shit hit me hard. I wasn't ready for that I guess.

"Okay? Don't  hesitate to tell me." I said.

"You ain't tripping?" he asked.

"Nah, we made a deal right? Go have fun." I said putting on a fake smile.

"Thanks" he said with a slight smile. "I'll drop by tomorrow." he said hugging me.

"Aight." I said before closing the door.

My phone vibrated and I basically ran towards it hoping it was my Honey Bee. But it was Michael.

M: I'll be picking you up in bout 30

I looked at my calendar and realized today was Thursday, which was the day I promised him a date.

"Okay, what type of clothes?" I replied.

M: Casual.

I tool a quick shower and threw on a pair of light denim ripped skinny jeans, a red Marilyn Monroe Crew Neck and my red & black Bred 11s. I fixed my in a bun and put in my stud diamond earrings. I picked my phone up and checked my Instagram. Right when I opened the app, there were knocks on my door.

I opened the door and looked up at a towering Michael.

"Hey, ma." He said smiling. "These for you" He pulled out a bouquet of roses from behind his back.

"Thanks Michael." I said smiling before going to put them up. He was really trying to be romantic and I know that's hard for him.

"I'm ready." I said walking out the dorm and locking it.

"Them the earrings I brought you last Christmas, huh?" he asked as we walked down the hallway.

"Yea." I said smiling. "Where we going today?"

"You'll see." he said smiling as we started walking to where his Audi was parked.

"I see you still got your bae." I said laughing

"Duh. This my ride or die. Literally." he said laughing. "I named her Teresa."

He came over and opened the door for me and then went over to his side of the car.  As he backed out, I started searching through his tapes .

"Whatcha looking for ma ?" he asked keeping his eyes on the road.

"You and Chris mixtape." I said .

"Oh yea. Look in the glove department." he said.

I looked and sure enough it was there.

"We named it "Fan of a Fan" " he said.

"Interesting. Why?" I asked.

"I'm a fan of his, and he's a fan of mines." he said chuckling a lil.

"Understood." I said laughing and popping it in.

♪♪All I think about, When She not around,  when I get to see,  I'm gone take her  downn, pull ya tights off throw em on the couch,  like O say,  put it in ya mouth, take ya top off off,  ain't nobody round' ,run around butt naked this my house,  all these thoughts on my mind I gotta clear em out, trying but I can't figure how,  remember in high-school I used to skip class just the sex you, homeroom was the only place I can call you,  now it's like everytime I call never get through,  call that bullshit that we been through, damn I miss you,  it's like you kick a nigga out move on to the next one,  I hope maybe we can work it out, damn i be wishing you was here right now ♪

I rapped along with Michael's part and he slightly laughed.

"Mad cause I just rapped that better than you?" I asked laughing.

"If that's what yo ass wanna believe." he said smirking.

"I already know." I said laughing.

After riding for bout a hour we pulled up to a stadium. I read the sign and instantly got excited..Oracle Stadium.

"You didn't.?!" I said almost in tears.

"I did." Michael said smiling.

Then I couldn't help it anymore, tears started falling, but I instantly wiped em, cause I was just too excited.

After parking, Michael pulled out two tickets from his sun visor and handed me one.

It read: Oracle Stadium

Golden State Warriors vs. New York Knicks. 

Row: 6 , Seat 3

Admission of 1

I took a picture and posted to Instagram of course.

"Sorry I could only get us on the 6th row, anywhere closer were sold out." he said.

"Are kidding me? You've done enough." I said smiling.

This random man passed and Michael stopped him.

"Aye, sir can you take our picture?" he asked handing him The phone.

"Sure." he said getting the phone."Wait your Michael Stevenson. Son your my favorite college player, you and Brown together are just unstoppable."

"Thanks man. I appreciate it." Michael said smiling.

"Can I get a picture with you?" the man asked.

"Yea." he said.

I took the man's iPhone and took the picture.

"Thanks. I'll Be watching the game Sunday. Impress me son." he said before walking away.

Michael and I walked into the entrance gate and showed the guy our tickets.

He grabbed my hand a feeling came over me. Like it was tingly. We walked into the arena and just in time for the game to start.

Anthony P.O.V

"Hey, I'm Yasmine." my date said shaking my hand.

(A/N: Pause, who remember Yasmine? Y'all remember in the last book, what happened At Spring Break, right?)

She was really pretty so I was kinda glad my homeboy set this up. But the other half of me just wanted to be layed up with Tayah.

"I'm Anthony." I said smiling.

We both sat down at the table and waited for the waiter to come.

"So where you from?" I asked.

"Compton. But I go to college at Berkly." she said. "What about you?"

"I'm all the way from New Orleans and I go to college to UCLA." I said

"I should've known with that accent." she said smiling.

"You from Compton, you know Chris, Honey, Tayah and them.?" I asked

"Yea, we all went to the same high-school. Tayah doesn't like me tho." She said looking down.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause... I accidentally ran over her dog. She promised to whoop my ass for it, next time she saw me" she said.

I sat there confused. This doesn't seem like that Tayah I know. She was probably a big ass bully in high-school lol.

The more I talked to Yasmine the more I started to like her.

Meanwhileeeee.....

Tayah P.O.V

"GO STEPH!!!" I yelled.

"Oh shit, he bouta hit this 3!" Michael said standing up. Then of course swish Steph hit the 3 at The buzzer.

The whole arena stood up and cheered, jumping up and down. I jumped on Michael and wrapped my legs around his waist as we both continued cheering. Next thing I know Michael leaned in so did I. The screaming crowd soon, got blocked out cause I was in a fairy-tale. As his tongue explored my mouth, I felt eyes on me. I pulled away and seen the kiss Cam was right on us. I smiled and so did Michael before he gave me one more peck on the lips.

*

"I had fun tonight Michael." I said as he stopped infront of my door.

"Me too." he said smiling. "Thanks for giving me the opportunity to take you out."

I gave him a peck on the cheek before smiling and going into my room.

I walked and seen there was a note taped to the back of my door.

Come to my dorm, gotta tell ya something.-Anthony.

I walked All the way across campus and walked straight into his dorm.

"Anthonnnny!" I yelled.

"In here." he yelled.

I walked into the kitchen and seen him in boxers and Nike Elite socks.

"Tell me why, I went on a date with a girl named Yasmine and she told me all bout yo mean ass." he said taking the grapes outta the fridge.

"Yasmine? As in Yasmine Jenkins? " I asked.

"Yea. You mean..She didn't mean to run over your dog." he said.

"What?!" I asked. "That bitch was supposed to be one of my best friends but she was fucking my boyfriend. That's why I ont like her ass. I even invited to go to Spring Break with us and she was fucking him there too." I said.

"Damn that's low. I'm sorry." he said.

"I'm good. " I said.

"How was yo date?" he scoffed. I don't think he know I caught that.

"It was fun as hell. I went to a NBA game. Michael really went all out. Then later on Michael kissed me in front of the whole stadium." I said.

"He kissed you?" he asked.

"Yea. Why?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just asking." He said pulling out his Sprite. "So y'all not together right?"

"No." I said.

"So you thinking bout getting together?" he asked.

"Damn is this 21 questions?" I giggled.

"Sorry. I'm just saying..Don't go back to a nigga, if you ain't ready. I mean people like me deserve chances too." he said.

"What you tryna say?" I asked.

"Nothing. You can go home now." he said walking out of the kitchen.

He was throwing shade right now.

"Anthony wassup?  Why you just automatically get mad for no reason." I said following him into his room.

"Nothing Tay" he said going into his dresser and pulling put some boxers.

"Anthony, why you mad?" I asked.

"Just go back to ya dorm LaTayah." he said going into the bathroom and closing the door right in my face.

"August, what I do?" I asked basically banging on the door. After hearing the shower cut on and him not answer anymore I just left.

----------------

Babesss.

Michael showed out for this date tho.

Why Aug throwing shade?

Was Aug song bout Tay or nahh?

How y'all feeling bout Yasmine?

Are Anthony & Tay catching feelings?

Comment & Vote babesss (:

I love y'all. Keep it Trill ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448 31 16
The chapters get longer and shorter as we progress. This book will play at your emotions and not every decision is temporary.
44.7K 1.3K 17
Just read the damn book , you're gonna love it :)
1.7K 20 7
Thank you for reading, there will be a sequel so be sure to check it out. Don't be a silent reader, tell me what you think.
10K 367 20
Sequel to Crash the Boards. Enjoy!