She's DARK He's COLD

Bởi raniya_shah

Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what th... Xem Thêm

chapter -1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter -6
chapter- 7
chapter- 8
chapter- 9
chapter - 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter- 13
chapter- 14
AUTHORS NOTE
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
PLEASE READ!

chapter 17

66 8 0
Bởi raniya_shah

BRIAR'S POV

We were still on the plane not yet landed because Switzerland from the USA is quite far.

I don't know when and how I slept on his lap but it was the most comforting sleep I could ever get, and again I don't know how it became comforting for me as I was on his lap and not on any bed. We had a luxurious room as well in here but Cayden preferred me sleeping on his lap rather than in a room out of his sight.

I am in the same place with him but still, he convinced me to stay by his side. Then we had our lunch as well, which I must say was very delicious. He seemed busy as he was continuously typing on his laptop. He would frequently order me to bring him a drink and some soda or even some paper in order to keep me busy with him. He was doing the work but I was equally getting tired.

Now, something like two hours is left on this plane to land and I can't wait to see how Switzerland looks like. I heard its very cold in winters and as winter is near, it must be cold in there.

After some time a lady who seemed older than me but quite flirty and vivacious was all over the place, she completely ignored me and tried talking to Cayden about some business mater. On the other hand, Cayden didn't seem to notice that she was being extra talkative and suggestive in every matter they were talking. I could feel wired things in my stomach and heart whenever Cayden seemed to consider and think more deeply about what she was saying, it felt like I am no one in there. They seemed very engrossed in whatever the matter was.

My temper raised when I was about to take a drink for Cayden from the bar and she stopped me to take it herself. Ugh . Does she even know who I am?

" You can sit and I will do everything for him and I am good at making drinks as well. You don't know that Cayden doesn't like this type of drinks which are made by hand. He likes alcohol. ha! poor you! How will you know what he likes and dislikes? Okay, that's true that I don't know what he likes and dislikes but every time I made this drink for him, he liked it and made me make more for him. My handmade Irish coffee is liked by everyone, when I worked at the bar most of the people demanded the drinks that I make with my hands. Irish coffee is a sweet drink which has not much of the ingredients as well.

I let her do whatever she wanted because I don't know Cayden was actually liking what I made or was it just his thirst. I want to see what he says after this mini change in his drink. Deep down I want him to not like what she is making. She is using alcohol and I always hated it, may Cayden hates the drink she is making. 

I should get angry and force her to leave but I just want to see what Cayden says after drinking her own made drink.

After she made the drink which looked quite good, she smiled almost like she won the lottery ticket and went straight out of the bar. I followed her standing away from both of them. It hurt me how Cayden smiled towards her and took the drink from her hands and started to sip in the drink she made. He didn't notice that it wasn't me who made this drink and he didn't complain as well. It means whole this time my special drink didn't matter but he just needed alcohol made by this lady. I don't know what is her name but I hate her.

It's not her fault that she is very beautiful and talented.

I am talented too.

You are, but not as much as she is.

Now, look at her face, body ... Are you that good looking and attractive?

No.

See! You yourself know the truth. Why simply fight then? It's not that you feel anything for Cayden. Now, do you?

No I-I don't.

You know what you deserve. We don't know why Cayden is living with you still, what if its all out of sympathy? Don't be over the moon if he shows care for you. You saw how he accepted the drink that lady made for him and never even questioned for the sudden change . Know where is your place.

Yeah...

You just have to hide how much your sad about everything and how much you wished you lived how a normal person lives. You deserve worse but be thankful that you're at least with someone who makes you feel safe.

Yes, I know.

If you know then you will not expect more than you are already getting.

Right. I know.

That voice disappeared but she didn't tell me ever how can I control the pain I always feel in my chest whenever I remember about my place in peoples lives. She never told me that this pain will go or any tip to reduce it. From the time my parents left me alone to survive, she just told me to fight and it helped. Yes, it did help me a lot but it didn't help to ease the pain. The pain still exists, like always.

I felt someone tap on my shoulder which made me turn around to come face to face with Cayden. He stood there with that drink in his hand.

" Why are you standing here? " he asked me softly like he knew how I was hurting from inside.

" Uh... I came to make myself a d-drink ." I answered.

" Please make me too. And here throw this away, it tastes horrible. Why didn't you stop Lisa from making me this ? " he said while forwarding his hand which was holding that drink.

" Uh, you want me to throw this? " I asked again eyeing him.

" I think I said that just now. " he answered.

I took the drink from his hand threw it in the sink with much happiness. He didn't like the drink and he asked me to make him one. Yes!

I started to make my Irish coffee when I noticed that he was standing there still, in fact, he hasn't gone anywhere. Fully turning towards him I gave him a questioning look which he returned with his questioning look. Ugh . I think it's better we talk.

" You aren't leaving ?" I asked.

" Why is there any problem in me standing over here ? " he questioned back.

" No, you were doing your work and now as your standing here aren't you making your lady wait?" I asked now curious about what he will answer. His expression changed into a questioning, confused one until he got what I meant.

" my lady and Lisa?  I would prefer dying rather than making Lisa my lady. " he answered while moving towards me.

" Why what's wrong with her? She is perfect for you, don't you see that. " I answered thinking about her. He wrapped his arms around my waist and moved closure in order to inhale my scent.

" What do you mean by that Briar? She is quite good at what she does but she can never be my lady. I never will accept anyone as my lady. " I felt my heart constrict with the pressure of never being his lady.

See I told you.

And I never said NO to anything you said.

Just never expect anything. This heart of yours will hurt more if you do n't do what I say.

" W-why? " I questioned ignoring that voice, as giving her answer will hurt me more.

" Because YOU are my lady and your place can never be replaced by any other women out there." he answered making my heart feel much better. DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING. This time I ignored that voice even though it was loud enough for me to hear her.

I smiled at him with every vibe in me to indicate that I am grateful and extremely happy.

He tightened his grip on my waist and kissed me slowly and sensually. His lips moved softly to mine at first before they moved harder and in more need. Kissing on my neck and then moving more down squeezing on my boobs with his hands, this is getting extremely hot and I can't stop him. I mean it's impossible to stop him when he's making me moan and there's nothing other coming out of my mouth.

 The only thing that stopped us was the announcement that said we have arrived in Switzerland and we will be landing in 10 minutes.

We made our way outside the bar and sat in our seats.  I was happy that Lisa was nowhere to be found and I was having no intention of talking about her. So I sat there waiting for the time for us to land.

Let's see what's new in Switzerland for me  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HERE GOES THE NEXT CHAPTER. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. 

DO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT.   

HAPPY EID IN ADVANCE. DO FOLLOW ME ON INSTA IF YOUR THERE.

VOTE AND COMMENT 

~rashk

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

15.3K 4.4K 68
She is beautiful. He is handsome. She is rich and kind. He is wealthy and arrogant. She believes in love and finding her soulmate. He hates love and...
52.9K 2.4K 47
*UNDER EDITING* ❝What I saw in front of me was unbelievable. I felt a gut wrenching pain in my heart, as if someone has stabbed me a million times. S...
8.8K 206 13
"Are you out of your mind? I could hurt you." The veins started to pumped up in fear of what i'm capable to do. Everything was a blur to me, the room...
2.2K 121 31
I fell for a boy with the kindest blue eyes, and a charming dimple. He made me feel loved, and cared for, and most importantly he made me feel safe i...