The Rejected Hybrid #Wattys20...

By liltinybabygirl4

Lauren was the pack omega and was the pack punching bag. She was bullied by the whole pack. She had alpha bl... More

part One
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
The Runaway Part 1
The runaway Part 2
Meet You
No freaking way
Accepting
Meet New People
Along The Way
Back To Back
Journey To The Past
Their's Shocked Faces!
All My Fault
Author's Note!
The Prophecy
Innocence Is For The Weak!
A Dream? Or Reality?

Catch Me Outside Then!

1K 39 4
By liltinybabygirl4

Lauren POV

After explain to Kameron who I was, these two face looking heffa, named Tiffany, tried to come up and slap me and my face. This heffa must not know who she messing with. I grab her arm and bent it till you could hear the bone crack. "OUCH! OUCH!!! OUCH!!!" She yelled while crying in pain. "HAHAHAHA," I laughed out. "Next time don't come for me if I didn't send for you," I said smirking. I walk toward  Dylan, hearing growling from you know who. I ask him if we can go to the park, and he said sure. I ran up the stairs and got dress.

I walked from my room and saw Dylan walking from the bathroom, dressed to impress.

30 minutes later

I seen the same swing I would always swing on when my brother would called and cussing names at all the time. I would come here so I wouldn't be a bother. "Hey are you alright." Dylan asked me with a concern look on his face. "Yeah...just thinking of my old life," I said mumbling. "Don't worry about that...But I thank them for being rude and wrong to you," Dylan said. I look at him crazy. "Because I wouldn't have met anyone who is strong, intelligent, beautiful, and special like you," Dylan said smiling at me. I got up and jump on his lap and kissed him. It turned heated, but we got interrupted by this rude heffa. "Excuse me but what a fine man doing with this wanna be black trash," Some random girl said standing above us smirking. I must of popped up so fast you would of thought I was the freaking Flash. (Love the Flash btw) "Who the flying piss are you to tell me what I am doing with my mate," "Look here you flee infested dog, catch me outside, because I don't give a flying fuck about," I yelled catching some bystanders attention. I beat that hoes ass till she was unconscious. She got a little bit of licks of me but she was worst. Dylan pried me off of her. He hugged me too calm me down and it was helping a lot. If some random hoe do that again i'm probably going to put and jail. Well that my "wonderful evening" with my Beloved mate. We went and people where gathered around the TV. It was a video of me beating that chick butt. "Dang chica didn't know you could do all that," Nia said to me. I was to tired to say anything. I got up and walked up the stairs, followed by Dylan. I got in the shower with Dylan. Then changed into my pj. I got in the bed and fell instantly to sleep with Dylan.

(The batman is Dylan)

(This are Lauren's PJs)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 553 24
A young girl who lives a not-so-normal life in New York knows something she shouldn't. Will she find her mate, the one true person who can take her a...
2.5M 66.7K 41
At eighteen every wolf finds their mate, or at least they hope to. For Kelsey Hendricks, this is no different. She prays to find her mate, in hopes t...
57.7K 2K 29
Lauren Knight has everything she has ever wanted she has family,friends, a pack she's even Alpha but one mistake leads to more mistakes a drunken mis...
450K 16.4K 23
Calvin Hunter is the son of his Pack's Beta. He is gay and proud of it but he doesn't rub it in anyone's face. If they know then they know. His 19...