He's An Arrangement

By HesCaptainGuyLiner

Emma is stuck in an abusive relationship with her long time, rich boyfriend Neal. Killian is in too deep with... More

Just The Beginning
Brunch
Friends Help Friends
Call From Home
Birthday's Don't Mean Joy
Roomie
Gunshot Pt. 1
Gunshot Pt. 2
Hospitals Suck
Milah
David's Conversation
Airport
Another Author's Note
Italian, Snuggles, and Phone Calls
I Didn't Know What To Title This One
Baby
Fire a Gun
That is the question.
Baby Shopping
Killian's Little Love
Unstable
December
Neal
Breakdown
December 10th
December 15th
December 17th
December 18th, 17th, and October 6th, 2013
December 18th & 20th
December 23rd and 18th
December 24th
December 25th
Hospitals Really Suck
Conversations in a Hospital Cafeteria
The Last Chapter
Author's Note- My Next Book

Confession Time

972 30 14
By HesCaptainGuyLiner

It was nearing the end of my shift and I went to meet my final customer of the night. The job hadn't been as bad as I thought, and it was actually quite amusing. The craziest people came in, and I've only seen a day of it.

A man had his head ducked down into the menu as he hummed a soft tune. A head of curly hair made me stop dead in my tracks.

I cleared my throat and tapped my fingers lightly against the table. He looked up at me with bright, blue eyes.

"Liam," I breathed out. My body began to tremble in anger. It takes all my strength to not grab him by the collar and throw a punch at his face. To yell at him. To tell him everything I wanted to years ago.

Ever since I was put in the hospital, I've felt so much stronger. I feel like I can do so much that I couldn't before. I'm a new person. A new Emma Swan.

He smiled, "I'll have the double cheese burger with a side of fries and a hot cocoa with cinnamon, please."

I wrote down his order, "Hot cocoa? At eleven?" I tilted my head, raised my eyebrows.

"With cinnamon," he added with a flash of a grin.

I rolled my eyes and wrote down his order, "I'm off my shift in half an hour, we can talk then."

He nodded, "Thank you, Ms. Swan."

Without making eye contact again, I turned around and brought his order back to the kitchen. Ruby wriggled her eyebrows, "Don't tell me you've got a third one, now."

"No, that's Killian's brother. Trust me, I'm not into him," I shuttered at the thought of it. It made me want to vomit, then and there.

She nodded, "Well, I'll finish your shift if you need to talk with him."

"That'd be great, thanks Ruby."
I took off my apron, clip on name tag, and let down my hair. Breath in, breath out. Okay, it'll be okay.

But all I can think about is him calling me a slut. How the way I sleep with Killian is slutty. I'm a slut.

I tried shaking the thoughts from my head, wanting them to disappear. Begging for them to disappear. But they don't. That's not how things work.

You can do this, Emma. I assured myself I'd be okay and pushed the door open. I held my chin high and walked to Granny, who stood at the counter, "Ruby's covering the end of my shift. I've gotta talk to a friend."

She had an unhappy glare on her face, "Fine. Only this one time, since you're new." She patted my head and shooed me away.

I thanked her and ran off to the other end of the restaurant. He sat in a corner booth, leaving the other side free for my use. We sat silent for what felt like forever, taking in the sight of one another.

"Tell me why you're back, Liam," I said blunlty. We don't need conversations. That's not useful. I need information.

He leaned forward in his seat and drummed his finger against the table, "I'm worried for my brother, Emma."

This is his common excuse. He's worried for Killian. No, false, he just wants Killian to be perfect. He wants Killian to be just the same as himself. Killian will live his life how he chooses to, and Liam should just stay the hell away.

"He's doing perfectly fine. There's nothing for you to fear of," my blood boiled in rage. He's ridiculous. Damn ridiculous.

Liam shook his head, "Any clear headed person can realize Killian should be back in Ireland, with his wife. Not here with... you," he spit out the word "you" as if I was that disgusting, "Maybe I should just talk to your boyfriend, instead."

"No, no. Neal and I aren't speaking at the moment," I cleared my throat at the thought of Neal. I wonder what he's doing right now. Are the dogs okay? Has he searched my purse? I haven't found it yet. I only have my phone and some clothes.

"I hope it works out."

I nodded my head in thanks, not mentioning that I hope it doesn't. I hope he goes to hell. I hope he suffers. I've never hated someone as much as I despise him.

"Have you ever thought that maybe Killian doesn't want to be with Milah?" I fidgeted my thumbs under the table and bounced my knee. It's a nervous habit.

He pushed out a forced chuckle, "Doesn't matter now. He'll have to stay with her. She's pregnant."

Pregnant. She's carrying a kid. She's carrying Killian's kid. He's going to be a dad. He'll sing lullabies to a miniature version of himself, and shop in the baby section. He'll teach a kid to sail just like him. He'll have a family with Milah. She'll need him more than I do.

"Oh," I said in a daze, "She's... pregnant."

He nodded, "I'm sorry, Ms. Swan, but you're going to destroy his life. And now his family. You need to end it."
"Okay," I choked out, "Does Killian... know?"

"Does Killian know what?" An angered voice came from the door. I flicked my head around to see the boys, Mary Margaret, and Regina by the door frame. I turned my gaze back to the kitchen, Ruby had dropped a plate. She was picking it up, but her gaze was still on me.

Liam looked up behind me at his brother, "Killian..." He tried.

"What are you hiding?" His face was turning red in anger. I wouldn't be surprised if he began foaming at the mouth.

I stood up instantly, "Excuse me..." I mumbled, dashing to the back exit. I don't know what I'm doing right now, I just need to go. Just need to run. Keep running.

The back exit swings open. It's nothing worth noting. A dumpster sat to the right of the door. A high, wire fence was in front of a forest.

I don't know why I'm shaking. I can't stop. He needs to go. Killian needs to go. I can destroy his family. His life. I'm a homewrecker. No, don't panic again. Stop, Emma. Stop.

How could I let this continue? How could I do this? I skidded down the side of the wall and buried my face into my knees. Just cry.

A wave of jealousy fell through me. I'm jealous of Milah. She gets Killian. She gets to have a life with him. I have to make this right. I have to turn this around.

I grabbed my phone and went to my contacts. When I had met Milah, she put it in my phone. We never speak. Ever. But, I have it. Might as well use it.

The phone rang twice before she picked up, "Hello?" She said into the phone.

I sucked in a breath, "Hi... this is Emma. I don't know if you remeber me or not." Can I do this? Yes, I can do this.

"Emma! Killian's sister. How are you?" She spoke cheerfully, "I was going to call you sometime this week, I haven't been able to find your pictures in any of Killy's old albums.

Killy. She calls him Killy. He has a nickname. A little adorable one, too. Given to him by his pregnant wife.

Time to confess. "Milah, I'm about to say something that will make you hate me, but just... please don't blame Killian."
"I'm confused, Emma dear. What's going on?" Her voice was stiff, worry consuming her, "Why would I have to hate either of you?"

"Because I'm sleeping with your husband." I let out a breath. Relief washed over. It was out. Tears streamed down my face. This is honestly. After years of lies.

Their was a silence over the phone, "I don't understand. You're sleeping with your brother?" Her voice was disgusted.

"No, no. I"m not... I'm not his sister," I paused, letting it sink in her, "We lied to you, so he could keep coming here."

"You kept my husband from being with me while I'm pregnant, how can you justify this, Emma?"

The door swung open. Killian was standing in front of me, terrified, "I can't justify it, Milah. I'm in love with him. Love can make you do crazy things," I met eye contact with him.

His face was a mix of emotions, "Emma?" Killian choked out.

"Would you like to speak to your husband, Milah?" I asked her.

"You're a bitch," she said between cries, and hung up the phone. I threw it down, and the screen shattered across the concrete. I stomped on it, dragging my heels across it.

A hand on my back.

A kiss on my neck.

An embrace.

"Killian," I cried, leaning back. Did I just ruin his marriage? Will he get to see his child?

He spun me around, "Emma, calm down," he brushed down my hair soothingly. I pushed us closer, till I was crying on his shoulder. It was wet, soaking, at this point.

"I'm sorry... I'm so, so, sorry Killian. I should've never been involved with you. It's been a mistake, from the start.

"You've never been a mistake, Swan." 

*********************************

I want OUAT back on air. 

Thoughts? Criticism? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 1K 13
Emma at age 18 is fresh out of Juvy and is in desperate need of a job. After getting turned down repeatedly, she decided to drown her sorrows away at...
122K 7.4K 70
Killian Jones(30) is a famous actor and is Hollywoods it boy. People love him and cant get enough. All the women want him. Emma Swan(28) is just an...
56.8K 2.4K 23
A strong wind. A nasty storm. A giant wave. A sunken ship. A stranded man. Emma doesn't know what to think when the ship she boards, sinks at the me...
67.3K 2.5K 50
This is my first fanfiction so please bear with me. This is a captainswan highschool au. Emma has just moved to Storybrooke with her apparent birth p...