The Girl They Never Noticed

Von The_Outkast

✨COMPLETED✨ I took a few steps before I stopped to face him again. "Jay?" I said, barely above a whisper. "Hm... Mehr

AMAZON + New Book
Publishing / Editing
Hola Everybody!!!
Acknowledgements
Cast ❤️
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Pierce Mansion🏠
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
AN
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
E-Awards, The Literacy Awards and The Bloom Awards Nominations
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
The Boy That Time Forgot - Jace's Backstory
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
AN: Nominate
RANKING
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
GIF Mania
AN
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Suggestions💖💝
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
CONGRATS!!!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Adios
Hola!!!!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40(accidentally deleted)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67 (Last Chapter)

Chapter 2

3.3K 188 158
Von The_Outkast

With the pain eating at me; I regained my balance and headed to the bathroom for the boring morning routine. I brushed my teeth, and took a quick shower making sure it was polar express cold to get my mind away from that eerie encounter with my sub-conscious.

After I dried myself I sat in front of my mirror, too large for its own good, and started straightening my hair. It's raven black and goes to my waist which is why I take at least half an hour to finish it. A few burnt fingers and a few bruises later, I put on my almost non-existent make up; I don't even know why I bother with it at all. No seriously.

Walking through my walk-in closet, I made my way to its farthest side which had my casual attire. As usual, I picked the least presentable outfit consisting of black jeans, a black tee, my over-sized batman hoodie, DC shoes, and my batman cap. Don't get me wrong, I do care about how I look I just don't spend a lot of time on perfecting it because by the end if the day, one of two things is bound to happen; either someone "accidentally" spills something on me or I just end up sweating like I have a built in heater.

With one last look in the mirror, I went downstairs to have breakfast.

Going down the huge staircase, I stood for once and took in the vastness of the house for the very first time since we came here 5 months ago. It was two stories high, had ceramic floors, around 10 bedrooms - 3 in the lower floor, 3 here and 4 upstairs - a staircase in the middle of the house with two pillars at each end, and the best part; the garden. There was a huge garden that had a beautiful blossom orchard and a huge swimming pool; perfect for summers and parties except I don't like summer and I'm not much of a party person; any ways, back to my room.

My room is located on the second floor on the opposite end from my parents' bedroom, facing the front gate. It was exceptionally large, so I took full advantage of that. When you first enter the room, there's an electronic piano at the far end with an acoustic guitar lying next to it; a place I like to call my home studio although me and singing never go hand in hand. Next to it was my huge plasma T.V attached to the wall, facing the wall length window, actually my whole room is basically a huge window but you get the point. Facing the T.V was my bed, queen size with that cool princess thing they put around it.

Past my bed there's a huge walk in closet that has a door right into the bathroom and that's not even the best part. The best thing I love about my room is that it has a second floor right in it. Since the ceiling were really high they decided to make a mini floor that doesn't have walls, but only a small wooden fence separating it from the lower floor. Up there, I decided to start my own library. Up there, I have almost 200 books and counting, my study desk equipped with stationary, a laptop, a printer/scanner and finally a study lamp.

Before I could even think of my parent's room, I caught a whiff of the air around me and I suddenly started drooling like the exaggerated cartoon way. I started mindlessly following the mesmerizing scent. I could smell something amazingly delicious; pancakes and waffles. I entered the kitchen to find both my parents sitting there; devouring their breakfast.

"Morning there kiddo" My dad said without looking up from his newspaper. I came over and kissed his forehead.

Since my dad is the CEO of his company he comes and goes as he pleases and sometimes even works from home; makes me wonder why we moved here at all. Oh well.

"Mornin' daddy" I said as I made my way to my mom's side. Yes I'm a daddy's girl get over it!

"Someone looks happy today" said my mom in a sing-song manner as I hugged her.

The thing about my mom is that even though she faces tremendous pressure at work about creating a new product that has never been seen before, she never brings her problems home.

"Keep your work and problems off of my dinner table hun" she would always tell dad and I.

"Yes mom" I started "I'm jumping for joy to go to High School Horror" I finished, rolling my eyes and taking a seat across from her.

My parents have no idea what was going on in school. I mean sure they knew about the occasional harassment, but they didn't know that I cried myself to sleep almost every night. They didn't know that I was on the verge of having a mental breakdown. They didn't know that no matter how much money I had, it wouldn't buy me friends.

As soon as I felt tears form in my eyes, I dropped the dark thoughts and started munching on my waffles. The taste was so heavenly I must've finished half the whipped cream bottle. Looking at the time I could see that it was still 7:15 which meant that I still had 45 long minutes to kill.

Since my parents haven't even asked me why I was up so early I had a feeling that they were going to, from the weird glances they gave me. They would look at each other then slowly look at me, look at each other again, then frown and shake their heads. I don't know what's up and I wasn't about to sit there and find out.

I decided to go to school early and just sit in my car, maybe re-study the last chemistry chapter for the 20th time; thermodynamics is just amazing. When I got up our butler, Mr. Lexwith, came and took my plate. It's like he was watching me eat or something. See, something about this guy always freaks me out it's like he's our personal surveillance system; always watching.

"Hope you have a wonderful day, Miss Raven." He said with a full smile that I knew was forged.

"Thank you Lexwith, hope you have a nice day too." I said as I went to kiss my parents goodbye.

"Oh I definitely will" he said ominously under his breath, "I most certainly will."

Without even stopping to wonder what on earth he meant, I kissed my parents goodbye and ran to the garage. Our garage was so huge it could host a graduation ceremony.

Graduation; the only thing keeping me from killing myself.

Even though I knew what cars my parents had, they still astonish me every day without fail; an Aston Martin, two Ferraris, a family Suburban, a Mini Cooper, and finally my car, a silver Chevrolet Camaro. It was a present my parents got me for my sweet 16, which wasn't so sweet by the way, I could tell you that.

Seeing how I don't really like parties, I wasn't much of a fun person to be around so everyone who actually came only came because of the gift bags. Perhaps also because my parents invited them; well basically begged them, talk about embarrassing. Since they don't really know that my parents are CEOs of huge companies everyone thought that I rented the place just for my pathetic party.

Yeah sure, rent it; design it so it looks exactly like someone lives here, attach "Peirce Mansion" to the front door, then host a party. I mean what kind of pathetic person would even do that?

Well apparently me.

So anyways that's enough humiliation to last throughout my college years.

I unlocked my car, threw my books and bag to the back seat, started the car and I was on my way to a real life horror reality show.

On the way, I turned on my favorite radio station; KAMP FM. By the time I reached school and after a half  hour of listening to Adele, Sam Smith, One Direction, and Backstreet Boys, I was in a good mood. Well at least in a better mood than I was after that dream. I parked my car in my special spot, away from all the arrogant senior boys who thought I stole the car from a rich people's auction.

Looking at my watch, I saw that I still had twenty-five minutes to kill before the first bell rings, so I decided to sit in the comfort and coolness of my car and wait.

I took the liberty of locking my doors and windows, just in case anyone tried to do anything funny. Fifteen minutes pass by and I'm just staring out the window and seeing all the different people pass by my car laughing, joking and gossiping and among all of these people only one caught my eye because in his loneliness and solitude he kind of resembled me.

He was sitting under a tree, headphones in his ear, a guitar on his lap and a book by his side, so instantly I assumed that he's writing a song. His choice of clothing is quite similar to mine as he was wearing black jeans, a black t-shirt, a gold-ish jacket and black converse and I think I remember him from my English class. Well more like every other class; CJ or PJ or something like that.

He keeps looking at me in a brotherly way, you know, like he knows something I don't, but that could always be a mere coincidence. He stood up, collected his things, saw that I was staring at his general direction and waved. I waved back because he was actually one of the very few boys in my school who doesn't see me as a punching dummy. There was something about that dude that reminds me so much of myself; the way he walks, the way he dresses and even the fact that he'd been with me in every single class since I moved here. I mean not even my best friends were with me in every single class; it was just really weird. What's even worse was that I can't remember his name. Shame on you Lexi, big shame on you!

The ear piercing sound of the first bell shattered my thoughts and so I got my stuff, locked my car and was on my way to my first class; AP Chemistry.

I may seem like a total nerd, but I don't really care what they say about me. I love science so much it's crazy and the fact that I want to be a doctor when I graduate doesn't really hide that point.

I could literally just sit down and spend hours studying science or reading scientific journals that I could actually lose track of time. For me, reading is my favorite way to pass time. I bore that in mind as I entered the hallway filled with sugar-hyped, too-early-for-me-to-be-here teenagers.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

241K 19.2K 51
Kidnap, torture, kill, repeat. That's how this serial killer rolls. So, what does it take for one boy to escape his horrifying captivity? It takes gu...
3K 405 35
After my escape, and yet another but brutal last year at the same high school, my school sent me their condolences and made sure to inform my future...
94.3K 1.8K 50
Alexis was heartbroken when August, her best friend of ten years, humiliated her in front of the whole school. August leaves school the same year and...
1K 156 30
"He might hear you"my best friend said. "Hear what?"he asked from the back and the least I could do was shrivel at the hearing of his voice. "Somethi...