Hero Girl! (Boku No Hero Acad...

By smileymayleen

Not all men and women were born equally. 70% of all humans were born with a "quirk", while the other 30% were... More

Chapter 1: U.A
Chapter 2: Pluuuss Ultraaa!
Chapter 3: Uncle Mighty!!!
Chapter 4: Dormrooms part 1
Chapter 5: Dormrooms part 2
Chapter 6: Fight!
Chapter 8: Bad guy

Chapter 7: Never underestimate a girl!

11.8K 444 488
By smileymayleen

[WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE]

I made a few changes, Enjoyyy~~

"The winner... gets a kiss."

READER-CHANS POV

Everyone stared at me with their eyes wide open. What was happening to me? When did I become so... bold?

" (Y/N), you don't have to give us such a price, We don't deserve it, we destroyed half of your room...", Shouto said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hah! So I guess you givin' up, Assface?", Bakugou said with a triumphant expression on his face.

"Watch it, you fu-"

"I VOLUNTEER!!!"

I jumped at this sudden announcement and looked behind me.

It was Kirishima, with a determined look on his face.

"IF THE PRICE IS A KISS FROM THIS GORGEOUS ANGEL, I'M NOT GOING TO JUST STAND HERE AND WATCH FROM THE SIDELINES!!!"

G-Gorgeous Angel?!

I felt my face heating up and began to stutter:

"K-Kirishima, that's so sweet of y-you... you really are the definition of manly.."

It seemed like I triggered him, because he suddenly became a blushing mess.

"W-Wow! Me? M-Manly?!! Hearing that f-from you (Y/N)-chan, makes me feel v-very honored!!!"

How cute!!! >///<

"ENOUGH WITH THAT BULLSHIT, LET'S FIGHT!!", Bakugou shouted angrily and stormed out of my room.

"*sigh* You heard him guys, let's get moving before he blasts up this entire building.", I said and ran after him.

Bakugou..why are you like this?

BAKUGOU'S POV

How dare he... Only I'm allowed to make her blush like that.. she's mine.

I angrily stomped through the halls not noticing a small figure approaching from behind me.

*Tap Tap*

I shot my head up and looked over my shoulder.  It was (Y/N).

"Whaddaya want, shortcake?", I asked with a smirk, noticing how she struggled trying to keep up with my pace.

"Bakagou! Stop walking so fast!", (Y/N) said angrily while puffing her cheeks.

"Tch! My name ain't BAKAgou, it's BAKUgou!!!", I said flicking her forehead.

"Ouch!!", she squealed and rubbed her forehead.

"Actually I just wanted to wish you good luck on the fight..", (Y/N) mumbled shyly and looked at the ground.

"Oy. My eyes are up here, munchkin", I said deepening my voice and lifting her chin up.

Her eyes... they were so captivating.. I felt like I could get lost in them..

"Wahhh?! First of all, s-stop with the nicknames! I'm not that small!!! Second of all-"

"Oh shut it.", I interrupted her by placing my hand over her mouth.

"Mmff!!"

"BAKUGOU WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO OUR PRECIOUS BABY!!??", a high pitched voice shouted.

Mina came sliding down the halls and snatched (Y/N) away from me.

"OH YOU LITTLE-!"

I was just about to grab her by one of her horns when a deep voice interrupted us.

"Tch, you guys are so goddamn loud. You probably think just because you have All Mights niece in your class, that you're at the top.", a guy with purple hair said while glaring at us.

"Hahhh?! Care to repeat that??!" I asked mockingly, crossing my arms.

Suddenly a whole mob began to surround us, it were the students from class C.

" It's time to get off your high horse and start to take things seriously. What's so special about that girl anyway? She's probably weak as fuck.", the purple haired weirdo said, while the others began to snicker.

I found myself burning with rage.

How dare he talk about (Y/N) like that!! I'm gonna kick his ass!

"Excuse me!!"

My eyes widened. (Y/N) walked up to him, smiling at him sweetly while stretching her right hand out.

"What's your name?", (Y/N) asked tilting her head innocently to the side.

What the fuck is going on with her?! He just insulted her and she's still acting so nice towards him?!?

"Uhm...? Shinsou Hitoshi..I guess you are this weak girl, that all the guys are trying to protect. Even your handshake is weak hahaha!" Shinsou said smugly while shaking her hand.

"Hahaha.. I guess I have to correct you there, hun."

Her once sweet and gentle exression changed dramatically into a sadistic one. Without a warning she twisted his arm around and threw him on the ground with incredible speed.

"NGHAA!!"

"MY NAME IS (Y/N) YAGI AND I'M NOT WEAK, YOU BASTARD!!!"

Shinsous eyes widened in shock as he laid on the ground staring up at her.

"NEVER UNDERSTIMATE A GIRL, YOU HEAR ME?!"

I stared at (Y/N) in awe and started to grin.

Damn... I gotta marry her.

*******************************************
HEYAAA I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER! THE FIGHT WILL BE CONTINUED LATER ON AT THE SPORTS FESTIVAL, SO THAT YOU CAN FINALLY SHOW OFF YOUR AWESOME QUIRK! sorry to all the Shinsou lovers out there, he may be an asshole now, but that's gonna change soon!

Words: 790

Vote goal: 8

~May

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 7.8K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
126K 5.4K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...