The change up (Sequel to the...

By xxxdancemomsgirlxxx

If packing up and going off to college isn't hard enough, Kat has lot to deal with when she arrives at colleg... More

New beginnings
Talk
Clearence
Decisions
Appreciation
What happened tonight?
Case closed
Beach Day
I can't be that girl
You'll regret it
Hooking up with Byrce?
It's all good
Chocolate frosted donut
You're my everything
Feeling the same way
Toy Story and Dates with siblings
We aren't dating
I'm sorry
Breaking it off
Guilt
Halloween
Copy Kat
Perfect or Psyco?
Seeing other guys?
Meeting his family
The view
Triple date
Mood change
I'm sorry
Apology
Thanksgiving
Let's go
I trust you
Did you enjoy the game?
Goodbye for now
The girl known as....
What if?
Smiling through the sadness
I'm in love with you 2x
But it's my dream
Mutual breakup
I just want to talk
Happy for you
Spaghetti and Meatballs
The day my life turned upside down
Space
Scared
Secrets

Moving on

130 5 2
By xxxdancemomsgirlxxx

Kat's pov
What is this?, I thought to myself as I read a goodnight text from Cameron. I read the time and it was 11:30 and I was getting a little too stressed for this time a night where I was needing to go to bed so I could be well rested for class. Instead of responding I shut my phone off and closed my eyes. As I closed my eyes a door opened and the light turned on.

"What are you doing?", I asked as drunk Ellie came stumbling in.

"I'm going to bed, duh", she said getting into bed with her heels on.

"Are you drunk El?".

"No-no I-I came h-home from a lit party with Taylor, you- you should go", she said as she stumbled on her words.

"That's ok".

"Aw are you a scared little bitch?, just go", she said semi yelling.

I watched her from the top of the bunk bed as she tried to fall asleep. Within 5 minutes she was passed out asleep. I then decided to close my eyes again and try to get some sleep.

The next morning

I sat at the table eating eggs and toast that Destiny had just made.

"This is really good", I said. "Yeah I put secret ingredients in my eggs", she laughed. "Well I better go, my Calculus class starts in 15 and I don't wanna be late". "Good luck", she said as I walked out.

With 6 minutes to spare I made it to my calculus class. As I was walking in Christian came up to me.

"Long time, no see", he said. "Yeah so how are you?, I haven't seen you since Cameron took me to your party". "I've been good, how bout you?". "I've been ok", I shrugged.

Please take your seats the professor said. I sat down next to Christian and Scarlett scooted next to me on the other side.

"Welcome to Calculus", he said.

Cameron's pov

"Dude wake up, we're gonna be late for English class", Nash said shaking me.

"Shit, how much time do we have?".

"20 minutes".

"I'll be ready in 5".

I threw on a shirt and put on jeans as I rushed. I quickly sprinted to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my hair.

"You ready?", Nash asked rushing.

"Yup, lets go", I said running out as I grabbed my backpack.

We sprinted all the way to the other side of the Campus until we finally got there with 5 minutes to spare.

I sat down next to Nash and we began to talk until Nash interrupted me.

"What?", I asked.

"Look dude", he said pointing at a pretty blonde girl as she walked in.
"Who's that?". "That's Malia Samuels, she just moved here from Canada. She's a gymnast and from what I see she has a pretty nice ass". "Dude stop".

She looked over at us and started to walk over to us as if she knew that we were talking about her.

"Mind if I sit here?", she asked."Not at all", Nash said. "I'm Malia", she said sticking her hand right it at me ignoring Nash.

"Cameron", I said shaking her hand.

"Nice to meet you Cameron. Has anyone ever told you that you are very handsome?", she said shocking me.

"No, no one has", Nash said interrupting me.

"Thanks, you aren't so bad yourself", I joked.

"Are you participating in any sports or extracurricular activities?", she asked.

"Yeah we're baseball players", Nash interrupted again.

"That's so cool, I'm a gymnast". "What's your favorite event?", I asked with curiosity.
"I really like the balance beam but I'm the best at bars. What position do you play?".

"I play pitcher, short stop, and 1st base but here they want me to play first which I don't totally disagree on".

"That's really cool, I'll have to watch you play sometime", she said as she bit her lip.

"Yeah sounds good".

"Maybe you could watch me at one of my meets?".

"Yeah sure".

"I have a meet this Saturday, do you think you could stop by?".

"I'll try but I have baseball training".

"He'll definitely be there", Nash said.

"Great well I'm gonna go find my friends but call me". "I don't have your number". "Are you asking me for my number?", she smiled. "I guess so". She grabbed my phone out of my hand and quickly typed her number in. "Call me", she said as she got up and walked away.

"Dude, you just got Malia Samuels' number", Nash said surprised.

"And?".

"Dude she's freakin hot and from what I can tell nice. You can finally move on from Kat".

"Yeah", I said as I looked away from him.

Truth is that I didn't want to move on. Yeah Malia was nice and pretty but she was no Kat. As much as Kat didn't want to be with me I still couldn't move on. Being friends with her wasn't enough and I wanted more. The less she wanted me, the more I wanted her.

Kat's pov

I was walking out of calculus alone until a boy tapped on me.

"Hey, I couldn't help but notice that you're really pretty", he said. "Ha I've heard that before", I said as I turned around.

"I'm Bryce", he said shaking my hand. "Kat". "So are you good at math?", he asked. "No not all, are you?". "Yeah that's actually what I'm majoring if I don't get into the NFL". "You play football?". "Yeah the starting quarterback", he winked. "That's so cool". "Maybe you could come watch me sometime?". "I don't know, softball training starts next week and I hope I'll have time". "Just say yes", he smirked. "Yes", I smiled. "So I'll see you there", he said as he walked away.

I walked away smiling mainly because I had just met a cute charming football playing boy. Moving on is way easier then I thought it was gonna be. Hopefully Cameron will find someone as special as he is.

I walked shortly down the hill to my Spanish class. As I sat down someone quickly sat down next to me. Luna sat down next to smiling.

"Who was that?", she asked referring to Bryce. "I don't really know, all I know is that his name is Bryce, he's sweet, and that I'm going to his football game next week". "Oh Kat's got a boyfriend", she teased. "No, I don't", I laughed.

As I laughed Cameron came in and nodded at me.

"Come here", I said as I waved over to him. "Kat what are you doing?", Luna asked. "You'll see".

"Hey Cam", I smiled. "Hey Kat, hey Luna", he waved. "So how was your first class, any girls?", I asked making sure that he was moving on. "Actually yeah". "Really?, what's her name?".

"Oh it seems like the lovebirds are talking again", Ellie said walking by. "We aren't even together", he said. "That's a shock since you guys were supposedly "in love", she said as she walked away and found a seat next to Taylor.

"She really is a bitch", Luna said. "No she's my friend". "You mean was". "I'm hopeful that she will be", I smiled.

As I smiled Isaiah walked in and sat on the other side of Luna as I sat next to her and Cameron.

"Sup babe", he said as he pecked her lips. "Hi", she responded. "Sup", he said as he high fived Cameron. "What class is this anyways?", he asked as he put his arm around Luna.

"Spanish", I responded. "Ugh kill me now", he said. "Spanish was actually lit last year", Cameron said. "How the hell did you have fun?", Isaiah asked. "Because I sat right next to him and all we did was make fun of the teacher and the people in our class", I laughed. "You two are cruel", Luna laughed.

"Take a seat students", the professor said as she started her lesson. "Today we will be taking a placement test to see if you'll be eligible to drop out of Spanish and get it counted as a free credit without passing the class".

"Sounds like I'm gonna be taking Spanish", Isaiah said as he rolled his eyes. "Yeah same", Cam said. "I'm not", Luna smirked. "It's a maybe for me.

"Clear your desks and let's get on with the test", she said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...