House of hell •|• Jacob Perez...

By MagnolinQueen

Completed Cover made by graphicdemons Vollchecker When I first met the boys everything was cool. We had fun... More

NEW COVER!!!!!!
UPGRADE!!! New Cover
Intro
chp.1 meet 6/8
chp.2 santo
chp3 plz dont hurt me
chp.4 8/8
chp.5 the plan
chp.6 what's so funny
chp.7
chap.8
chap 9. a few months later ( its starting)
chap.10 kidnap
chp.11 Where am I?
chap.12
chapter 13 my family
chap.14 wake up
chap.15
chap.16
chap.17
chapter 18
chapter 19 crazy
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 36 part 2
chapter 37 part 3
special chapter (part 4 /the end)
vote here
new 2018 book: lifeless
chapter 38
Another Mb Book?
hey fans

chapter 35 part 1

115 27 7
By MagnolinQueen

Look at my banner for my new book and this book. And my own.

Thank you OfficiallyNeicey their awesome!

Chapter 35

Nick

I pulled up at the end of the woods waiting for Chanel and Elijah to come on. I sat in the car for about a hour and a half when Chanel finally came running out and hopped in the car.

Nick: where that dude at?

Chanel: Elijah. He had to stay back as part of the plan.

Nick: OK.

Chanel: come on now. We have to go to the house.

Nick :alright.

Elijah

I opened the door and tiptoed downstairs where the kids were.

"Psst, wake up guys." I said as I shook emoni and Emmanuel.

"Uncle eli?" Emoni says.

"Come on guys, get up k. And be quite."

They got up and I  picked them up and they layer their head on my shoulder as I walked up the stairs.
We got up the stairs and I look out the window to see nicks car parked out side. I open the door and put the kids in the car and run back inside, hurrying to my room to go back to sleep.

Morning. Jacob

I woke up to a every quite morning. There's no one her besides me, Santo, rayan, Morgan, Elijah, and the kids. And the kids aren't as busy as the used to be. I haven't heard from honesty in a while. And that's strange. I was looking forward to her appearance.

It was 10:00 and I hadn't feed emoni and Emmanuel so I went downstairs to the kitchen and fixed two bowls of cereal. After I got done pouring the milk, I put it back in the frigerator and got out two spoons and carried the bowls downstairs.

I reach the bottom and my kids were gone. Before I freaked out I went back up stairs and went upstairs to Morgans room to check to if they slept in her room but they weren't in their either.

I dropped the bowls and they broke, spilling the milk and cereal all over the floor.
Morgan jumped up screaming causes me to yell, making Santo rush out his room with his gun in his hand.

Santo: fuck is y'all screaming fo?!?

Jacob: where is my kids?!?

Santo: nigga downstairs!

Jacob: if they were downstairs, I wanted be fuck yelling.

Santo: man!!!! Damn!

Jacob: Santo we better find that bitch, And I mean now!

Santo: alright then, RAYAN WAKE YO ASS UP!

.....

Santo: Ray! Wake up man!

He said, after waiting 3 minutes appease Santo finally went to Ray's room and opened the door.

Santo: shit. Jacob and Morgan get in the car now.

We head out to the car and stopped when we seen ray sitting by a tree tied up in an awful.

Morgan: oh my god! Santooo!

She cried as she runs back in the house.

I knew once Santo seen the body he would go crazy.
I walked over to Rayan and took all the stuff off of him and he dall to his side. After I was done, I notice a camera  sitting on a stand facing rayan. I looked at it and seen a red light, meaning that it was still recording. I took it off the stand leaving Santo and Morgan to deal with rays body.

Santo: nigga if you dont put that shit down and fucking help me with this body.

Jacob: yeah, um here Morgan hold this.

Morgan: yes sir.

20 minutes later.

Santo: ay Elijah stay here with Morgan while we go out and fine this bitch ight.

Elijah: yeah man sure.

Me and Santo headed out the house and down the road.

Jacob: man, that camera. It had footage on it.

Santo: then why didn't you check it out?

Jacob: because you told me to help you with ray.

Santo: well if you would have said something I would have check it out with you.

Jacob: what ever man, you want to busy crying over that nigga ray, who by the way probably won't have had your back if your were in danger like I did.

Santo: fuck you man

Jacob: fuck me?  Your only saying that cuz you know what I'm saying is true.

Santo: nigga jealous?

Jacob: no I'm not fucking jealous, I'm just stating facts that you cant see.

Santo: man what is you talking about?

Jacob: what I'm talking about is how you've known me since 1st grade, back when both of our father were alive, before Morgan was brought in the picture.  I was the one who helped beat that nigga up was kept picking on you because of what you had. My father was the one who took care of you when your father was in bad conditions. I helped you all threw life and then he come in 4 years ago and now y'all best friends.

Santo: at least he would've told me about a child when he got a bitch pregnant matter of fact he probably would have killed it unlike you.

Jacob: I wanted my kids unlike you who is definitely going to root in hell for all the bad things you've done-

CRASH

Hey guys sorry this was short(874 words) but I didn't have this chapter ready. And don't judge but I was watch the new thundermans ( on nickelodeon) while typing this. So sorry. And on top of that I've been so focused on my new book

( I'm get a cover for that very soon) and as soon as I get my cover I'll be posting that 2 days later.
Im kinda slacking on this book because I'm getting bored. Trust me I'm still finishing it , but I'm just letting y'all know I'm really tried of this book. And its really hard when you know how u want your book to end but when you don't know how to get to it.

Vote+comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 3.3K 61
NOTE: THIS STORY WAS MADE WHEN I WAS A YOUNGIN LOL I WAS ABOUT 12 OR 13 SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK LOL.
168K 1.7K 30
Use to be 'True Love Don't Come Easy' (UPDATED AND POLISHED OVER!) This is a love story between you and the boys of Mindless Behavior. Who will be yo...
8K 25 24
A love story about Mindless Behavior.
3.2K 211 31
(Mindless behavior love story)