Kicking Shit (NBA Ben 10)

By Kyra_Pinkkky

Three Cars Up in your Section riding Around with Beans , Catch me on 5th or that 9th if you want Double G ! W... More

Introduction
Back To Baton Rouge
New Day
First Day Of School
Nigga It's Gone Be a Murder
Pinkkky & Ben ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
Gang Shit
Off Suspension ๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธ .
Baton Rouge Magnet High
Kicking Shit !
InTroducTion Part 2 ๐Ÿ˜
It's A Party Biitch
KIcking ShIt 3
KIcking ShIt 4
KIcking ShIt 5
Them Girls at BR.M.H.S.
KIcking ShIt 6
KIckIng ShIt 7
SomeBody To Love
Start my Day off right ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’
More Votes !!!
Books Books
KIckIng ShIt 8
1 NIGHT
KIckIng ShIt 9
KIckIng ShIt 10
Funn Girls
Leaving Baton Rouge
KIckIng ShIt 11
EveryDay We Littt
Moving On
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Groupies
Fighting a Case
Kicking ShIt 12
Back in The ROUGE ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ…ฑ
KickIng ShiT 13
Kicking Shit 14
Kicking Shit 15
Kicking Shit 16
Popping Out Pt:2

Busted โ›ฝ๐Ÿ˜œ

603 23 0
By Kyra_Pinkkky

I turn around to see who it was ,   " Now y'all  know we was gone come find  y'all lying asses" B Said smirking

"I just came here because - " Tyte was interrupted by Kentrell walking up to the conversation .
" Y'all ain't got to lie " Kentrell says looking at us .

"Exactly y'all ugly monkeys" KD Says putting his double cup up to his mouth .  "Stfu KD Iyani says mugging all of them."  Aww Who gone  make us Sus?  Beenie says making a sad face.   Ion like y'all at all Iyani says .   " Don't play with me Iyani , I know you fuck with me ."  B says , I swear They act like they related for real .

Well since yall here we might as well finish having a good time , Maine I'm tryna to get drunk & find a couple hoes to  fuck  on you heard .   " B You is Nasty" Iyani said , You need to hurry up and get you a girlfriend.

Come on lets go to the top and get us a section Ben says  , Ion want to Ben I want to stay down here . " Well if you with Ben 10 you gotta be in our section" Well nobody told you to come here anyways , It's not like you were invited Benjamin !" 

Oh Facts , Ben walked up to where the rest of the gang was in there section , with the dancers & the drinks .  I walked down the stairs , But before I could get all the way down there B called me and " Aye Sus come take us a picture" I told Iyani them to come with me , Because they be tryna jump people.

❤ 670 Likes

NBA_SelfPaid : a Little bit of Action 💰😎

NBA_YoungBoy : My Kind Of Night 💞💉

Pretti_t5 : 😒

Deleciaaaa : OUR Night 👀😍

NBA_KD : ^^^^ , But WE was Lit 😭😭⛽

Maine we need some Liquor I say .  " Maine you don't even Drink " Ben snapped with a mean mugg .

Damn lil man you sound a little mad & frustrated.  B looked at us and said " we can't take they bipolar ass no where ."  I swear Delecia says .   

That be her , Ben says smiling .   " Nawl don't try to put everything on my Bestfriend " Tyte said.

Really Really It's both of them , Cause they both crazy ass hell ! Kentrell says shrugging his shoulders .

" Fye up ? " Ben says to Kentrell .   Now yall know it says no smoking in here and yall gone do it anyway.  " Shole is " They said   .  A bartender comes up to and asks what they want .  Ben blows smoke in the lady face , That couldn't been me .  " Let us get some of that ACE OF SPADES , Apple Ciroc , & some more Good shit with a pale of ice please thank you . B Said 

I was laughing because B could be so nice & respectful when he wants to .

..........................

10 minutes later the bartender comes back with the drinks.  Tyte & Kentrell was on the Hennessy, KD & Iyani was chasing some drink & Smoking , Ben was doing his own thing,  Me , Delecia , & B was just standing up looking at the girls on the floor . 

 I walk away from them and go and fill me a cup with ICE.  Then I feel somebody grabbed my neck from behind .  My heart was racing I didn't who that was , Until I yelled B name .  " Leave that damn girl alone " B says coming over to dapp Beenie up . You could've really kept her ass in that Bih , KD Says.  " Fuck You Bitch " I yelled smacking his cup outta his hand ,  " Oh Shit SAVAGE" all them yell .

& You cant get mad KD cause you always talking shit , Beenie says . What's the move afterwards Ben says . " Maine Iam  going to the house with bae " Kentrell says getting up .  It was funny cause he was drunk & high , So he fell over on Tyte . And she got mad and said " Damn Kentrell move your big body ass on somewhere goofy ass " Shut up he say as he gets and tries to walk down the stairs .  ( He is so Bow-legged) .

They left so it was just me , Delecia & Iyani . "Take me a picture" Iyani says handing the phone to KD ,  " Come on Sus get in it with me "  I walk over and get into  pose . Then Delecia walks over and get in the picture too .  Ummmmmmm hold Dee Fuck uP - Delecia move back , When she said sus you know she wasn't talking about you.  KD Says .   "LEAVE THAT DAMN GIRL ALONE & TAKE OUR PICTURE KD "  I say irritated.  

So KD get's behind the camera again and tries to take the picture , But then he yells out and say my phone went dead.  " OMG I swear you do too damn much " Delecia says to KD mugging him. "Knowing KD ass he probably turnt it off , Cause he didn't want Delecia in the picture . 

Well Im ready to go I say flagging Delecia down , " Aye Pinkkky come with me " Ben said  .  Nawl I'm straight I say while leaving with Iyani , & Delecia .

..........................................

We walking outside of the club headed to the car when Iayni asks who driving . " Meeee " Delecia says in a voice .  " Oh hell naw , No mame my life not about to be endangered fucking around with you Lecia" Iyani says laughing .   I will drive being that both of yall is under the influence .

We all finally made it to the car , And go in .  Where we going to Delecia to your house or what I say .   Make a trip to this hotel first .  Delecia says staring at her phone .  " What Hotel !? " Iyani says .

What Hotel I say confused turning the radio down . " The Radission Hotel on 25th Ave " She replied .  I put the GPS on and it led us right to the hotel .

...................................

Your Destination will be on your left , The GPS says as we pull up .  Delecia hops out first while we stay in the car .  " Yall gone get out with me or what ? " Maine I wasn't even  planning on coming to this shit .  We all enter the Hotel and Delecia goes to the front desk and tells the secretary lady that she was visiting.

We get in the elevator and I ask Delecia why tf are we at a Hotel ?  " To get my weed " she replied . Now we could've stayed with Ben them they got all the weed we need & more .  " Yea but they aint got this" Delecia replies

We get off the elevator and make a few turns , Then we are room 2340 it was on the 16th floor , We all walk in it was hella niggas & bitches in there .

Me and Iyani was  sitting on the bar stools waiting for Delecia to come back .  Like 2 - 3 minutes Delecia came back with her merchandise .  " Now can we go ? " Iyani says frustrated .  Yes we can Delecia says , Better be tryna to get back to KD ugly ass .

................................................

We pull up to Delecia house "Finally" .  I walk to the living room and put my phone on the charger .  We all did our needed hygiene and just sat around and chilled.

I grabbed my phone it was on   5 % I had 1 instgram notification .  I clicked it 

❤ 540 Likes

Deleciaaaa : Friends @Pinkkk_Swisheers & @Pretti_t5 ❤😍

Pretti_t5 : Love My Bestfriend ❤💉 @Pinkkk_Swisheers

Princess_Iyani : I feel left out  😞😞

NBA_KD : ^^^ 😭😭 Love You ❤❤

NBA_Youngboy : Bae & Sus  😎💉💞

Pinkkk_Swisheers : I'am just now seeing this , But ❤

Og_3Three : ⛽Love Yall ❤

NBA_SelfPaid : Susssssssssssss  💞

DinoSavagee_ :  👀👀& Get off of my sister

View More Comments

I went in Delecia room and laid on  her on bed , while I was facetiming Ben . He answered "Yoo " I say wyd .  " Why you wanna call me know he said , when I asked your dribble neck ass to come with me tonight you didn't so why you calling me "  Ben please don't do all that I say mugging tf outta him .  " Do what , you did something Ian do nun "  Bae stop playing I say pouting " Bae !? " Ben says looking around , You got the wrong number he said laughing then he hung up .

.........

Afterwards I went to sleep.

Vote

I know this was long

Comment

Do you guy's really like my book ?  Or  I'm I doing to much ?

I promise I will make the Next Chapter More Longer , To give yall more Info & stuff like that stay tuned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.9K 24
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !
21.7K 1.8K 39
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
24.1K 991 40
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...
254K 5.8K 57
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc