The change up (Sequel to the...

By xxxdancemomsgirlxxx

If packing up and going off to college isn't hard enough, Kat has lot to deal with when she arrives at colleg... More

New beginnings
Clearence
Moving on
Decisions
Appreciation
What happened tonight?
Case closed
Beach Day
I can't be that girl
You'll regret it
Hooking up with Byrce?
It's all good
Chocolate frosted donut
You're my everything
Feeling the same way
Toy Story and Dates with siblings
We aren't dating
I'm sorry
Breaking it off
Guilt
Halloween
Copy Kat
Perfect or Psyco?
Seeing other guys?
Meeting his family
The view
Triple date
Mood change
I'm sorry
Apology
Thanksgiving
Let's go
I trust you
Did you enjoy the game?
Goodbye for now
The girl known as....
What if?
Smiling through the sadness
I'm in love with you 2x
But it's my dream
Mutual breakup
I just want to talk
Happy for you
Spaghetti and Meatballs
The day my life turned upside down
Space
Scared
Secrets

Talk

124 5 0
By xxxdancemomsgirlxxx

We all walked in and found the table closest to the dance floor.

"I'm starving", Destiny said.

"Aren't we all", Malia said as she passed the menus out.

"What are you gonna get?", Luna asked me in our own personal conversation.

"I was thinking about getting the Buffalo chicken sandwich, what about you?".

"My problem is that I want Mac and cheese bites but for cheer they have me on a low calorie diet".

"We're at a club, let loose".

After ordering our food, Luna and I went over to a table where there was a boy sitting.

"Kat this is Isaiah my boyfriend , Isaiah this is Kat my roommate", she said.

"Hi", I said as I shook hands with him.

"So where are you from?", he asked.

"Chino Hills".

"Wow like all of my roommates are from that area".

"Honestly I probably know all of your roommates".

"Do you want me to call them over?".

"No that's ok, I'm trying to start over".

"Was high school that bad for you?".

"Isaiah", Luna said lightly tapping him.

"No it's cool, so high school was great until the end of my senior year",

"Why?".

I then explained the story to him in full detail.

"Wow, so do they go here?", he asked.

"Yeah but I've cut ties with both of them. I'm trying to win my best friend back but it's not really working out".

"Well I hope it works out".

"Thank you".

"Well if you don't mind Kat, Isaiah and I are gonna go dance by you're welcome to join us".

"No that's ok, enjoy your date night".

"It was nice meeting you", he said waving.

"You too".

As I was walking back to my table someone tapped on me.

I turned around to see Nate laughing at me.

"Natey", I said hugging him.

"Since when do you call me Natey?", he laughed.

"Since 2 seconds ago, so how was your summer?".

"It was great actually, how about yours?".

"Mine was really bad actually".

"Have you talked to Ellie or Cameron?".

"I talked to Ellie but that was because she called me a boyfriend stealer. As for Cameron I've been avoiding him".

"Why?, don't you love him?".

"Not anymore I'm over it. I'm avoiding him because it would be best if him and I went our separate ways".

"And why is that?".

"I need to make it up to Ellie and being friends with Cameron would make it worse".

"Has Cam tried to talk to you?".

"Yeah all summer but I always made an excuse not to talk. I ignored his texts, calls, and face times, even when he showed up to my house".

"I think you should talk to him".

"Why should I do that?".

"Because he's clearly not ok, he didn't even wanna come here tonight".

"Wait he's here?", I said with panic.

"No, he thought that he'd see you here so he skipped".

"Oh, well that doesn't make me feel too great".

"He just misses you".

"How do you know?".

"Every time someone mentions your name he just goes away. Plus do you know how many girls wanted to hookup with him his summer, a lot and he said no to every single one of those girls".

"As much as I would've wanted to be with him, I just couldn't do that to Ellie".

"What, what she tried to do to with me to you. Ellie's a hypocrite, you just found out much faster then she did. And for the record I was never gonna cheat on you".

"I know you wouldn't do that, and at least she didn't do it to me",

"You can't blame yourself for what happened, the boy fell in love and so did you, you can't deny that".

"As much as he meant to me, Ellie's friendship means more".

"Why does Ellie even care anymore?, isn't she with Derick?".

"No, they broke up over the summer. Ellie cares because I was the one who broke her heart not Cameron. Cameron could've loved her if it wasn't for me".

"You can't blame yourself for the way Cam was feeling and for the way you were feeling".

"But I made him feel that way, I made myself feel that way. I broke two hearts that day, his and Ellie's and I can't deal with that".

"Do you still like Cam as a person?".

"Yes of course, he's super sweet but I can't talk to him".

"Did Ellie or you under a spell or something?".

"No, but I wanna make things right and my plan doesn't involve Cam in any way, shape, or form".

"Would you give him another chance?".

"No, he ruined things between Ellie and I".

"Why don't you and I talk a little bit more about this tomorrow. How does the cafe by my dorm sound tomorrow at 2".

"Sure, sounds like a plan".

"Great, I'll see you at 2", I said as I walked back to my table.

"Ohhhh who was that, you're bf?", Scarlett asked.

"No, he's my ex and my friend".

"So how does that work?".

"We hang out and we don't talk about our past relationship".

"Have you kissed while you guys were friends?".

"Yeah like once or twice but it didn't mean anything".

"Well he's cute".

"He's also single so hit him up", I joked.

"So is that your bf ?", Malia asked.

"Nope, mi amigo".

"Well I totally ship it".

"Nooooo, our ship has already sailed and departed".

"Oh that sucks".

"Eh not really, him and I are still friends".

"Well that's good, in Canada I was friends with everyone".

"Well in America we have backstabbing bitches and boys who can't lie for their lives", Ellie interrupted.

"I agree".

"Of course you do Kat, I'm sure you know all about the backstabbing bitches department".

"Thanks El", I said walking away from her.

Trying to make up with her was gonna take awhile and I could feel it. I then got this idea to leave her alone. When I'm upset I like to avoid people just like I was doing with Cameron so why not start to avoid Ellie.
********************************************
The next day
I didn't talk to Ellie when I was trying to settle myself to bed. I heard her mumble to me a few times but I just ignored her. It was a really rough night for me mainly because I didn't sleep. Classes start tomorrow and I really need to get myself settled in as soon as possible.

After taking my shower I got dressed and decided to watch tv in the living room. I looked through my recorded list and saw that Riverdale was recorded so I decided to watch it. What better way to make yourself at home then doing what you normally do at home.

"Whatcha watching?", Jordan asked sitting next to me.

"Riverdale".

"Doesn't that show have that kid from the Suite life of Zack and Cody?".

"Cole Sprouse?".

"Yeah him, who does he play?".

"He plays Jughead".

"What king of name is that?".

"I guess it's just a nickname".

"When did he get so hot?", she asked looking into the tv.

"Like 2 years ago, but if you ask me his brother doesn't look as good".

"Wow, I really wanna look this up now", she laughed.

I looked over at my clock and saw that it was 1:45.

"Shit I gotta go, but tell me what you find when I come back".

"Wow Kat you swear?".

"You met me yesterday, I do a lot more then that", I laughed as I left.

Checking the time again it was 1:50 and the boys dorms were far so I decided to fuck it and run. I ran past everyone as fast as I could because I didn't want to be late. I've been waiting to talk to someone about this for awhile and now was my chance.

After running for 5 minutes I finally made it to Nate's dorm. Hopefully Nate's gonna answer the door because I don't really know any of his dorm mates. When I knocked on the door, it immediately opened with Isaiah standing at it.

"Hey Kat".

"Hey Isaiah, Im looking for Nate is he here?".

"Yeah I think he's showering but he'll be out, come in".

As I walked in my past was sitting in front of me. Nash, Taylor, Matt, Jack, and Cameron's cousin Christian were all sitting in front of me.

"Woah Isaiah you already got a girl?", Nash asked.

"I already have a girlfriend, guys this is Kat".

"Oh we know", Taylor laughed.

"I gotta go", I said feeling embarrassed.

After Ellie found out about Cameron and I everyone immediately found out and hated me for it. Taylor made fun of me, Nash didn't seem to care, Matt stood by Ellie since we were all best friends, and Christian already knew about Cameron and I so he didn't say much.

"No don't go, just sit", Christian said trying to convince me to stay.

"Hey guys who peed all over the floor?", someone said as they walked out.

I looked over to see Cameron looking at me.

"Kat", was the only thing to come out of his mouth.

"Hi Cam".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...