Kim Mingyu | SEVENTEEN

By idolfiction

Wealthy Student meets the famous Kim Mingyu? Lee JaeEun is from a wealthy family, she is a senior student tha... More

introduction
{ chapter one }
{ chapter two }
{ chapter three }
{ chapter four }
{ chapter six }
{ chapter seven }
{ chapter eight }
{ chapter nine }
{ chapter ten }
{ chapter eleven }
{ chapter twelve }
{ chapter thirteen }
{ chapter fourteen }
{ chapter fifteen }
{ chapter sixteen }
{ chapter seventeen }
{ chapter eighteen }
{ chapter nineteen }
{ chapter twenty }
{ chapter twenty-one }
{ chapter twenty-two }
{ chapter twenty-three }
{ chapter twenty-four }
{ chapter twenty-five }
{ chapter twenty-six }
{ chapter twenty-seven }
{ chapter twenty-eight }
{ chapter twenty-nine }
{ last }

{ chapter five }

4.3K 100 3
By idolfiction

Mingyu POV

"yah, Mingyu, wake up" Wonwoo hyung rocks my body from side to side. 

I slowly open my eyes and see his face. "Ahhh" I jump out and fall on the floor. 

"Oh, mianhae" he chuckles. "Anyways, why were you so moody?" Wonwoo hyung asks.

"Yuna used me because I had money" I scratched my head and sat up on the bed. "Oh, sorry" he says. "No, it's okay. I will get over her" I say, "anyways what time is it?" I ask hyung, "7:30am" he replies. 

"OH, sh*t, I am going to be late" I jump up and quickly change into my school uniform. 

I arrive at school 5 minutes before the bell, "yes. I am not late", I start walking towards the school gates until I see a couple sucking each others faces off on the side walk. I had a disgust face on until the girl turned around. I gasped and was shocked because it was Yuna, my ex.

She surely move on fast I thought. I hand balled into a fist but I decided to leave it. She isn't worth it, she never was I told myself and continued walking inside school.

I walk into class and sit at my desk, waiting for my homeroom teacher to come in. Rowoon and JaeEun, the annoying people sitting next to my table keeps talking and laughing, what the hell is so funny I thought.

"can you both shut up? you're so loud" I yelled, catching everyone in the rooms attention, "woah, Mingyu, chill" one of my classmates said. I stand up and reply back to his response, "don't you tell me to chill" I yell at him, veins popping out from my neck. I flip my table, kick my chair back and leave the room. 

JaeEun POV

What is wrong with him? I wondered, "JaeEun, you okay?" Rowoon's words brought me back to reality.

"Yeah. I just forgot my book in my locker. I will be back" I stand up and leave the classroom, chasing after Mingyu.

I run up the stairs to the rooftop. Once I reached my destination, I see Mingyu standing there, facing the buildings from afar. 

I walk up to him and stand beside him. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" he says, as soon as he saw me.

"I just wanted to see how you were doing" I responded, gently.

"Leave. I don't need you to check up on me" he says.

It was quite for a second till he grabbed my arm and spun me around. 

"I said LEAVE" he angrily screams in my face. "Don't bother me again" he drops my arm down with force, causing my arm to hit the wooden fence of the rooftop.

"Ow" I wince in pain, while holding my left right against my chest.

I look at him, with a cold stare. 

"I was only trying to help. If you didn't need my help, you could have say it in a nicer way" I yelled back. 

I hit his shoulder on my way out of the rooftop. I run down the stairs and once I reached the end, I fell down, scrapping my knee cap. I wince again. 

I try to stand up straight and limp down the stairs. 

I walk to the infirmary and the lady bandaged my arm and leg, I thanked her and walked back to class. I looked at my watch, "great, I skipped 25 minutes of the lesson", I rolled my eyes and pulled open the door.

"Miss Lee, why are you late to my class?" the math teacher said, in a loud and angry tone. I turn my head towards Mingyu's seat and see him siting there. 

"I got hurt so I went to the infirmary and got my leg and arm bandaged" I shot back, "Sit down!" she yelled, again. 

By now, I was so mad. Mingyu mad me late and he didn't even care. What a cold hearted guy I said to myself

"What happened? Are you okay?" Rowoon whispers, "yeah, I am fine" I whisper back. 

Classes went by and now it was time for lunch. 

Rowoon and I walked to the cafeteria to eat. We collected our food trays and sat down at a small table. I explained to him what happened with Mingyu and how I fell down the stairs, "aish, pabo" he says. "Shut up" I look at him. 

-

*WEEKS LATER*

It has been 6 weeks since I came to this school, since I met Rowoon and since I met the bully, Mingyu.

Ever since his break up with Yuna, he has been getting into fights and he started to bully me more and more everyday. She would throw toilet paper at me, trip me in the hallways, put things in my locker and I am so sick of it. 

I was so annoyed that one day I confronted him and he literally just yelled and spat in my face. He also pushed my onto the floor and left me there. 

He injured me a couple of times, like when school was finished, I would be walking out of the school gates and he would push me against the wall and I would have scratches and scars on my arm. 

Rowoon was sick of it too that he confronted Mingyu and they both got into a fight, in the middle of the hallway. It was insane, they were bleeding from head to toe and after 25 minutes of them beating each other up, the principle came and broke it up.

Now, Rowoon tries to protect me but sometimes he can't always be with me and those are the times where Mingyu will bully me. 

I hated it. Everyone was sick of the non stop bullying and the fights in the hallways. 

Mingyu does not attend classes regularly, he attends like 2 classes a day and disappear throughout the school hours. 

He even got suspended a few times. 

"You okay?" Mina asked me. Mina is a friend that I made in the last 6 weeks, now it is the 3 of us, Rowoon, Mina and I. It was great, I like her, she was very happy and had a sense of humour. 

"Yeah. I am fine" I give her a bright smile, "good. let's go out today, the three of us" she claps her hands and smiles, Rowoon laughs, "Haha, sure.", "yeah, I would like that too" I say, happily. 

Rowoon, Mina and I just spent the day laughing and talking. We made jokes, really bad jokes throughout the day and some of them were not even funny. We would laugh at our own jokes while the others didn't. 

It was a day I needed the most. "Okay, bye guys" I wave to Rowoon and Mina as we all departed from the area. We went seperate ways, Mina would take the bus home and Rowoon would have his parents pick him up.

As for me, I walk. I like walking. Even though it's late and dangerous, I still like walking. I can feel the cool breeze against my face and I can think clearly. 

I walk pass an alleyway and see someone getting beaten up by a few guys. I gasp and hide so they won't notice me. 

After waiting, I take a peak and see no one there besides a boy lying on the floor and groaning in pain. 

I walk in the dark alleyway, "are you okay? do you need help?" I ask the bruised boy, "what are you doing here?" he asked, "Mingyu?", "why are you here?" he groans as he stands up, I help him stand up, "I don't need your help" he yanks his arm around, causing me to lose my grip. 

"Let me help you, just this one time" I say, "NO!" he yells and I can smell the alcohol in his breath, he pushes me and I fall onto the ground, scrapping my ankle on the concrete floor. I look up to see him gone. 

I quickly stand up and thought that it would be a waste to find him. He obviously doesn't need my help. I get on my two feet and start limping back home. 

I slowly opened the front door and entered the dark house, it's 12:44am, so my parents are probably asleep. I creep upstairs and sneak into my room, as quietly as possible. 

I take out my first aid kit and bandage my bleeding ankle, "this is going to leave a scar" I whisper to myself. 

When Mingyu hurts me, it always leaves a scar somewhere on my body, such like my arm, legs, back, neck, etc. It will always leave some type of shape. 

I bandage my ankle up and start getting ready for bed. 

-

AUTHORS NOTE

really length one today. Hope you enjoyed and I haven't read over it yet. When I am done writing this ff, then I will check over it and edit it. 

Idolfiction

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 5K 22
Wonwoo's parents were too poor to cover all their bills and debts, so they made a deal to marry their son into a rich family. When Mingyu finally tu...
52.8K 1.1K 37
Ari is a typical quiet girl, only focusing on her studies after a boy plays with her. After that, no boy has been capable of getting near her. One d...
1.5K 77 21
Coming from a wealthy family was never the major flex in her life. To others, she might come off as a rich spoilt brat but the reality was far from w...
18.8K 691 19
In which a delightful junior fell first, but the snobbish senior fell harder. Started: 08/04/22 Ended: 08/12/22 Reading Time: 48 minutes [UNEDITED...