Love Dont Cost A Thing (A Mb...

Par lisa_very_mindless

Skyler is a girl that got her heart broken once by a senior boy she gave all her heart to after that she chan... Plus

"So Fresh"(UPDATED)
"The Jump Off"(Updated)
"Senorita I feel for you"
"We'll be Fine"(UPDATED)
"Fallen"
"I Caught myself" (UPDATED)
"Mixed Feeling?"
"Doing To Much"(UPDATED)
"Reuntied and it feels so....bad!"(UPDATED)
"I Change My Mind"(UPDATED)
"What Makes You Beautiful"
"Losing My Way" Pt.1
"Losing My way" Pt.2 (UPDATED)
Characters Needed(CLOSED)
"The only One"
New Story Update
"I Hate This Part"
"Smile"
"Somethings Gotta Give"
"All for You"
Tonight is the Night Pt.1
Tonight is the Night Pt.2
Tonight is the Night Pt.3
Decode
Unexpected
Foolish
How I feel
Playing for Keeps
Truth & Lies
Repercussion
Bad Faith
Cause for Trouble Pt.1
Cause for Trouble Pt.2
Difficult Circumstances
DownHearted

It's about time!

3.9K 40 6
Par lisa_very_mindless

*Austin's Pov-

After me and Violet went to eat our food, I asked her if she wanted to come back to my house. I'm actually happy that I'm dating her. I actually got over the feeling that I liked sky. Shes still my bestfriend even if she choose not to talk to me. Hopefully she takes back the apology I'm planning.

"you sure your parents aren't home." she said. We were standing infront of my house, and I was about to open the door.

"my parents comes home from work at 10, so no there not home." with that I turn the keys in the door and we walked in. I took my shoes off and she did the same and I went and turn on the tv and sat down. 

She then gets up an walks over to look at the pictures in the living room.

"who's this." she asked. 

I got up and walked over to where she was. It was a picture of my brother and my mother in front of the house on his graduation day.

"that's my brother Andrew and my mother."

"where is he know." Violet said examining the picture.

"who knows, probably college, he didn't contact us since then, I know he ain't dead cause his phone bills keep showing up in the mail."

"wow, that's some brother, but wait your parents and him don't get along." she said looking up at me.

"if you say so, they always provided for him, but he always pushes them away, but it's whatever."

"oh, ok." she said nodding her head.

"want me to show you my room." 

I asked.

"hmmmm, ok." 

I started walking and she followed. I opened my door and she walked in. My room was a plain white. It was medium size. Not to big but the Kind you see in the movies with the average American teenagers. I had some of my best art work hanged up. I didn't wanna hang up all cause, well my room would start to look junky. I had a 24 inch tv.Ofcourse I have a Xbox right next to it with all my video games.I had a queen size bed. And my room is spotless. Violet starting looking around my room.

"I like your room." she stated.

"thanks"

She went over to the Xbox and turned it on and put madden.

"what are you doing." I asked. 

She threw me a controller.

"bout to bet your ass in some madden."

"your joking right you can't beat me."

"wanna bet on that." she said laughing.

"ok,hmmmm, each time I win you take off a peace of clothing."

She laughed"same goes for me, but you wont be seeing none of this cause your gonna loose." she said shaking her chest at me.

We started playing. A few games later, She was only in her bra and jeans and I was only in my jeans. 

We were going at it and she was about to win. So I started and push her controller do she could loose.

"hey, stop cheating." she said laughing.

"can't cause your winning." 

I said pushing her controller while trying to control mines. I was winning.

"ugh, I hate you." she said getting  

Up from the floor. 

"okay, one last clothing, and that's gonna be my jeans."

I walked over to her and kissed her by surprise. I started to move my hands all over her back trying to find her hook for her bra. I finally found it . I guess she was too into the kiss to realize. I unhooked it and backed away slowly. 

She gasped. And cover her boobs with her one hand.

"Austin, imma count to 3 for you to give me back my bra." she said stretching out her other hand.

"one"

I started to back up a little more.

"two"

"hmmm I wonder what size bra you wear" I said checking her bra. "oh, 38B, dang girl your boobs that small."

"thre-" before she hit the three I dashed across the room jumping over my bed. She stared chasing after me.  

I places the bra on my chest."is this a push up bra" I said laughing

She held her boobs chasing while me"no its not but when I catch you imma beat you up."She said laughing. 

I hadn't notice she switch her lane chasing me and she reversed running after me. She jumped on me causing me to fall on my bed. 

she was on top of me.

"gimme my bra back."

"no, gimme a kiss first."

She made her face up like she was thinking.

"ok, fine."

She bent down and gave an quick kiss. She pulled away and looked me in the eyes. Right then and there im guessing she wanted more cause she went back in kissing me this time slipping her tongue in my mouth. I decided to flip her over causing me to be ontop without breaking the kiss. She held onto my neck for support. I went from her lips to her jawline to her neck. I started to suck on her neck possibly leaving hickies on her causing her to moan. As soon as I was about to go on to her breast I heard the front door 

click, Open and slam. Damn my parents. 

We both jumped at the slam and we quickly got up and put our clothes on.

"might wanna put these on." I said handing back her bra.

"thanks, but uh, how am I gonna leave." she said throwing on her shirt.

" dont worry bout it, sneak you out the back." 

She nodded her head. 

Reason why im sneaking Violet out is because I don't want my parents to meet her this way. I mean we just got out a makeout session lord knows where it would lead to. So a few mins later my parents didn't came to see if I was home they went start to there rooms. That's when I got the chance to sneak her out the back.

"See you tomorrow baby." she said giving one last kiss before she left. I nodded my head and went back inside.

That was a close one. But I really like Violet though but I didn't wanna move too fast with her. Things kind went a little far.

*Angies Pov-

Sitting here in prods living room is making me nervous. I was shaking and I felt like I was wanna gonna throw up anytime soon; Not because of the baby. We were cuddled up on his couch watching Bridesmaids( love that movie) He kept kissing me on my neck and my lips every min. Thus making me horny. I had to control myself cause these freaking hormones aren't helping at all. He just gave me another one and I had to stop him. I turned my head and rolled my eyes. He gave me a look.

"Uh, prodigy, could you like stop for just a second please." I said sitting up.

He sighed and sat up too."Angie, baby could you please tell me whats wrong with you lately, I feel like We've been becoming distant, and we aren't close like how we used to be, I'm afraid that your loosing feelings for me and I jus-"

"Prodigy, stop" I said almost yelling. 

"look, it's just that I don't really wanna get into that right know" lies.

"I'm not loosing feelings for you and I really wanna be how we used to be, but I have to tell you something" I said taking a deep breath in and exhaling out.

"I'm sorry Angie really, but I really need you to  tell me please"

I slowly got out the blanket that we were wrapped up in, and sat indian style.I had on short sweats that stopped up to my butt and a cropped cami. In prods house I would get comfortable only when his parents aren't home which is like almost never especially on weekends. Buts that's besides the point.

"Ok, uh, um, prod, I'm pregnant." I said with a whisper.

He moved closer to me."what was that"

I took a deep breath in and exhale out again."I'm pregnant." I said louder.

He didn't say anything. He just stayed quiet for a whole 3 mins. I didn't know what to say either. His face expression was blank. I waved my hands infront of his face. Nothing.

"baby, please say something." by now there were tears forming in my eyes.

He looks up at me. "So your pregnant. why you didn't tell me sooner."

"I  tried, believe me I did, I'm scared out my life right know, when I found out I cried for hours, I  was so terrified of telling you, my mom is actually gonna support me with this.Prod I was scared if you would leave me, I don't know how you would react, I know you have a life ahead of you and I wouldn't let you throw away your future, well for us." Tears started to pour down my face uncontrollably. I put my hands over my face. Hiding from him.

He sighed taking my hands from my face wiping tears from my eyes."your not the only one scared here. I didn't really think this would have happen, look lets not focus on the future right know, focus on the present, baby everything happens for a reason, and I wanna be here for you and our little one growing inside of you." he said rubbing my stomach.

I wasn't even showing at all. But I could tell he was just making the scene more emotional. Which made me smile.

"Prodigy, you know your the best boyfriend ever right." I said out of nowhere.

"so I've been told" he said grinning.

"boy, shut up. but uh, how are we gonna tell your parents."

"uh, tonight, hopefully"

"I'm scared, of your dad, you know he never liked me, once he finds out about this he's gonna despise me."

"babe, shh no he's not as long as I'm here for you." he said moving over comforting me.

"thank you"

He gave a kiss on my forehead and we laid back down on the couch with his arms wrapped around me. I felt so secure in is arms. Like no one could ever break us apart.

"I love you" I mumbled

"I love you too baby" he mumbled back.

I soon drifted off to asleep in his warm, comforting, strong, firm arms.

•note-so what did you guys think  

Goal-3 votes and 1 comment  

Lol just started this.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

853K 13.7K 28
Hi, I'm Sam. I was only 14 when I lost a big part of my life but I couldn't keep that holding me back from living a good life. I put up with school...
96.7K 4.3K 33
Hurt her. I know better than to listen to the voices in my head. You know you want to. But sometimes.... It just gets hard to ignore them. Slap her...
149K 2K 34
Ali, normal teenager, 15 year old girl is a very talented pianist and is an only child. Her mother died at the age of two. It's just her and her Dad...
28.1K 1.1K 86
Princeton, Prodigy, Roc Royal and Ray Ray are in a boy band called Mindless Behavior. What happens when Princeton meets a girl? Her name is Bella. Sh...