R5 Fan Fiction|Wattys 2017

By KyaraTheDisneyQueen

Just 3 girls who love the band R5 and then all of a sudden some things happen More

Girls Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue

Chapter 52

22 1 1
By KyaraTheDisneyQueen

Maria's POV

Guys I am freaking out today is my wedding day and I am marrying my true love Ross Shor Lynch. If your wondering what the theme for the wedding is well its base of my favorite Disney Movie the Little Mermaid.

(Maria's wedding dress^^^)

So the colors of the wedding is light blue for the groomens and bridesmaid. While the maid of honor which is Kyara and the Best man which is Rocky are wearing Yellow. 

So before the wedding I was getting ready for my big day. So I had Rydel do my makeup and I had Kyara do my hair which I totally love by the way how she did it.

After Kyara had finished my hair she went to work on her hair and makeup. The other girls who finished their hair and makeup is just chilling and on their phones doing something. 

Now it is time for the wedding and to be honest I am scared shitless. What if Ross decides not to marry me or worse leave me at the altar? 

So the bridemaids have walked down the aisle with the groomsmen. So Riker with Skyler Courtney with Ryland Rydel with Ellington and Vanni with Gus. 

(Bridesmaid Dresses ^^^)

(Groomsmen^^^)

Next was Kyara and Rocky down together since the are the maid of honor and best man. They are so cute together I so can't wait for their wedding. 

(Maid Of Honor Dress *Kyara's *^^^)

(Best Man *Rocky's ^^^) 

Finally it was my turn, but my sister Cassie is my flower girl although she is in middle school. I love how her rose petals and dress goes with my theme.

(Flower Girl dress ^^^) 

(Rose Petals white and coral ^^^) 

I went down the aisle and as I was walking down the aisle I see Ross looking at me and starting to cry. I wanted to cry, but I decided not to just not at the moment. 

I am finally facing my soon to be husband and we are wispering our I love you's to each other before it started.  Finally the pastor starts the wedding finally I am about to be Mrs. Lynch in about 30 minutes. 

during Ross and I each other vows we made each other cry. I am so happy tho and I can also tell that Ross is also happy. 

Ross and I just said our I do's to each other and Its official I am now Maria Lynch. I am so proud now. I also like our wedding it repersents our favorite color yellow. 

(Maria's and Ross's Wedding Ring ^^^) 

Now it was the after party of the wedding and Rocky and Kyara was about to start their speeches. I am so embrassed of what Kyara is going to say about me. 

So Kyara started her Maid of Honor speech and to be honest I am still embrassed of what she is going to say about me. She started speaking about our funniest moments and how we met. 

Then when she got to emotional part everybody started crying including Kyara. I gave her a hug and said thank you to her. 

Now it was Rocky's turn to embrass Ross and I totally can't wait. It was so he also did Ross's funny moments and emotional stuff. 

I so can't wait to embrass Kyara at her wedding next year. Now it is time for Ross and I first dance. 

This song makes me cry everytime and reminds me of Ross. I saw everybody in tears so much tears man, but hey what can I say it's a wedding. 

A/N I hope you like Maria's wedding and  her last point of view. 4 more updates and this book will be over. I am trying my best to make the last remaining 4 chapters the best. Anyways I hope you have a wonderful day. xoxoxo ~ Kyara A. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

882K 8.9K 200
This book will have R5 preferences! © Ashley_R5er 2014 All Rights Reserved
7.4K 165 36
*Sequel to From Fantasy To Reality.* Jessa and Ross are now dating and things couldn't be better, until Jessa gets called home from tour for a family...
7.3K 285 49
Everything that could possibly happen ≧ It's not your typical Tour story
61.6K 1K 40
Get to experience R5's life through their eyes!! Rydel and Ellington experience feelings for each other. Rocky goes through a heartbreak. Ross falls...