Seasons Change (A Chris Brown...

By jayinspired19

"It's all in your head when your friends talk about me... You run away from the truth and accept the lies, yo... More

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
XXXVIII.
XXXIX.
XL.
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII.
XLIV.
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.
L.
LI.
LII.
LIII.
LIV.
LV.
LVI.
LVII.
LVIII.
LIX.
LX.
LXI.
LXII.
LXIII.
LXIV.
LXV.
LXVI.
LXVII.
LXVIII.
LXIX.
LXX.
LXXI.
LXXII.
LXXIII.
LXXIV.
LXXV.
LXXVI.
LXXVII.
LXXVIII.
LXXIX.
LXXX.
LXXXI.
LXXXII.
LXXXIII.
LXXXIV.
LXXXV.
LXXXVI.
LXXXVII.
LXXXVIII.
LXXXVIIII.
XC.
XCI.
XCII.
XCIII.
XCIV.
XCV.
XCVI.
XCVII.
XCVIII.
XCVIIII.
C.
CII.
CIII.
CIV.

CI.

3.6K 126 75
By jayinspired19

"Jay.... baby... I've been waiting for the right person. I was waiting for a strong independent woman to come into my life and guide me down her path. I was looking for a woman that could make me smile without even trying... somebody who would always be there for me... somebody that would really ride with me through thick and thin. Somebody who would take a hit for me. I was looking for someone to prove to me that there is a possibility that you can be in love... or that there is a chance you can love somebody other than your parents unconditionally. All of my worries, questions, and doubts went away when I met you."

Chris said holding her hands as he read his vows.

A tear rolled down her cheek as a smiled peered on his lips. People in the audience let out "Awnnnns" and everybody chuckled.

"I never dated a girl like you. When I stood behind you on that elevator and I laughed at you for dropping your stuff, there were mixed emotions involved. For starters, I thought dang this girl is clumsy." Chris said as everybody laughed hysterically.

Jay slightly pushed him and she covered her face. But, she had no choice, but to laugh it off.

"Secondly... I saw that pretty brown skin of yours and I smiled to myself. Then, I saw your physical therapy equipment and I just knew that we had something in common. Lastly, I saw that smile you had on your face, while you were on the phone with Tajah." Chris said as he and Jay looked to Tajah in the audience. She waved to everybody.

"Hey yallll." Tajah said aloud as Jay's mom popped her arm.

"Your smile is what drew me towards you. You can light up a full room with it. When I see those pearly whites, I have no choice but to smile back. A light exudes from you that makes my life a thousand times more exciting. You're my best friend, my woman, my baby girl, my partner in crime, my soulmate, and you're about to be the best mother ever. You also used to be my princess, but now you've moved up to the position of being my queen. Let's make this chapter in our life last. I love you baby and I will always keep you in my heart. At last, my life is now complete." Chris said with tears rolling down his cheeks.

By this time, almost everybody in the audience was using tissue.

"Chris that was beautiful. I love you too." Jay said as she wiped her tears away.

"Jay... you may now give your vows." The pastor said as she took a deep breath.

"Ya know... when I came out here, I told myself I wasn't gonna look for anybody and I was gonna focus on my work. I'm gonna be driven and nobody is gonna distract me. But, then I end up getting on an elevator with this snack right here." She said pointing at Chris as everyone laughed.

"Then, of course you walked me to my loft and we exchanged numbers. After that I thought that you would call me, but you never did. Days later I went to the beach with Shay and she asked if I heard from you. She then proceeded to ask if I contacted you. I told her no twice. Then, she forced me to get in the car to go home and find you so we could talk. So, as I'm getting out of my car to walk in the building, here you come walking outside. That night we grabbed some food and I realized what type of person I had with me." She said as Chris started smiling.

"I ran into an out-going individual that made me blush with his flirtatious antics." Jay said shaking her head as everybody laughed.

"My son is a charmer!" His mom yelled out as everybody laughed.

"I get it from you ma!" Chris semi-yelled as everyone laughed even harder.

"Yes he is... he made me smile at every word that flew out of his mouth. But, aside of you being handsome, there was something else under that shell. I saw a sweet, sensitive, talented, articulate, and caring individual there. You always cared about my safety and my well-being. You motivated me when I needed it and you're always there for me no matter what. When I need you, you're on the first flight to come and see me. You're literally my best friend and you can't be replaced..." Jay said as Chris kissed the back of her hand.

"Before meeting you, I was afraid of getting my heart broken again. Then, when we did get serious, I was afraid to trust you. But, you wouldn't let me go. Even when I pushed you away, you wouldn't give up on me. You fought for me and I am grateful for that baby. We're gonna have our arguments and our rough patches. But, me and you made a promise to each other. We're gonna stick it out and stay together no matter what. All those times I got upset with you... but I always managed to come back. Chris I can't let you go. You're my everything and I refuse to give up on something good in my life. So, I'm gonna let you know that I love you, and I can't wait to finally be a Brown."

Jay said as her bridal party starting screaming and getting excited. Everyone in the audience laughed at their enthusiasm.

(After the exchanging of the rings)

"Alrighty then... its about that time. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride Chris."

Chris and Jay smiled at each other and everyone stood up cheering. His eyes landed on her lips and he leaned in. Once she met him half way, their lips pressed against each other.

The kiss was sweet and gentle. He grabbed her chin with his fingers and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Get is sissss!" Kiki and Tajah yelled out at the same time as they laughed together.

"Alright Chris slow down slow down." Mama Joyce said as she laughed with Jay's mom.

When they finally broke the kiss, they grinned from ear to ear.

"We finally did it baby." Chris said as they embraced each other in a hug. Afterwards, he grabbed her hand and they faced the crowd.

"Everyone, I give you, Mr. And Mrs. Christopher Maurice Brown." The pastor said as everyone started cheering.

"That's right blood! Do ya thang! That's my lil red!!" Red yelled out as he started making dog noises.

August and the other guys couldn't move until they fully walked down the aisle, so they had to wait until the reception.

(Reception)

To the left...
Take it back now y'all
One hop this time
Right foot, lets stomp
Left foot, lets stomp
Cha Cha real smooth...
Turn it out

Everybody was in the middle of the dance floor doing the cha cha slide. The happiness in the room was on another level. Even though Jay is a couple weeks away from her due date, she is still dancing and putting it down on the dance floor. She doesn't care how big she was. All she cared about was her special night with Chris and her family.

Let's go to work
To the left
Take it back now y'all
Two hops this time
Two hops this time
Right foot, lets stomp
Left foot, lets stomp
Hands on ya knees
Hands on ya knees
Hands on ya knees

By the time this verse came on, Jay was bent over twerking on Chris while August, Red, and Trey was holding him up.

"That's my best!! Get it girlllll!" A.J yelled out as she held Jay's hands.

Her bridesmaids were cheering her on and his groomsmen were cheering him on... until...

"Ah ahhh!! Stop being nasty!" Jay's mom sprinted over to the crowd smacking the guys arms. She then tried to smack Jay until Jay dodged her hits. Everybody laughed and broke up the "twerking circle".

"You my brother man but don't let me take off my belt." Jay's brother Tae said walking over with Pryce.

"Y'all think cause y'all married y'all can be nasty. Well, not while we're here!" Pryce semi-yelled as they made it over to them.

Everybody couldn't stop laughing... but when they heard "This is how we do itttt!", everyone started jumping up and down preparing to rap along.

This is how we do it
It's Friday night
And I feel alright
The party is here on the west side

Jay and Chris rapped and danced with each other. But, of course Chris had to be a show off and he started dancing in front of everybody.

Jay walked away from the circle and she stood next to her mom and Mama Joyce.

"I'm so proud of you two... Chris really put a lot of thought and time into his decision. He knew that you were the one." Mama Joyce said as a smile spread across Jay's face.

"Well, it looks like we're a big happy family, with a grand baby on the way." Jay's mom said as she grabbed Mama Joyce's hand.

"This next year is gonna be one of the best years ever." Mama Joyce said until they heard a loud "BANG"!

There were screams and yells coming from the dance floor. Jay slowly turned her head, then she noticed blood spilling onto the floor, and a group of people running to the scene.

She closed her eyes and she took a deep breath.

"Please don't let it be my baby." She said aloud as the music started to muffle in her ears.

Was the best day of her life turning into the worst?

--------------------------
So sorry for the slow updates.

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter🌚

Comments? Feedback? Thoughts?💭

Stay tuned!

Thanks for reading! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 1.9K 36
"So What Now, Where To From Here?" She Asked Looking At Him With Teary Eyes. "...I Guess This Is The End Of Us" She Shook Her Head "I'm Not Gonna Li...
182K 9.3K 47
"ɪ ᴡᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ. ʏᴏ ʙᴀᴅ."
244K 12.1K 43
Since Jay was a little girl, she always wanted to become a doctor. During her journey, she dealt with mental, physical, and emotional conflicts. When...
651 14 10
WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT Chris Brown FanFiction. Follow for more chapters 😊 Mental stability is hard to control.