Cracked Butterfly

Oleh neonblonde1

Ivy Glenn was a small town girl, ready to embark on a new career thousands of miles from the home and ideal... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Cast
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Cracked Butterfly Soundtrack
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's Note

Chapter 20

4.1K 158 81
Oleh neonblonde1

(This song is from Ivy's POV; how she already feels about Aiden.  She's more fragile, emotionally that is, than she lets on-The xx-Angels)

Ivy stretched her legs; apparently she had slept with them curled up and now they ached. She didn't have to wonder where she was. She knew she was still at the club, in Aiden's room and in his bed.

Speaking of Aiden, she rolled over and was surprised to see him still in bed. He was awake sitting up and Ivy rejoiced on the inside at finding him still in bed. Hadn't disappeared like he did the last time she was there.

Either he hadn't noticed she was awake or just didn't bother to acknowledge her, so a disappointed Ivy started to roll back over when his raspy, sleep deprived voice rang out.

"You know it's rude to ignore people." Ivy grabbed her hair tie and got to her knees. Putting her hair up quickly she assumed the position which seemed to please her Dom.

"Forgive me Sir, you looked deep in thought and I didn't want to disturb you." Ivy hoped he bought her explanation. She didn't much feel like being punished first thing in the morning.

Aiden gazed over her nude body, like he was appraising a beautiful piece of art. She would never grow tired of him looking at her like that. It made her feel appreciated and truly beautiful and he was the first person to ever make her feel that way.

He moved the sheet aside and in doing so he uncovered the most delectable looking erection! He was hard as stone, the head of his cock stretched and the pre cum glistening from it made Ivy lick her lips.

"Get on your knees and turn around" Aiden instructed while Ivy was all too willing to do his bidding. Once she had done what he asked she felt the cold metal of cuffs going around her wrists. He was binding her, again.

She could hear him getting out of bed and wondered what was coming next. "Turn around, come to me and sit that delectable ass on the edge here." She loved how authoritative his voice sounded. No matter the time of day it did rude things to her body.

When she had done what he asked the next thing out of his mouth both shocked and excited her. "I'm going to face fuck you and cum deep in your throat. If you please me with this, my sweet little sub, you will be rewarded with an orgasm. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

Ivy nodded. "Yes sir" she said trying to hide the excitement. Just his words alone, his tone sent her aroused state into overdrive.

Grabbing her messy bun on one hand, he took his shaft in the other and teased Ivy's lips as she leaned a little more forward. His essence was salty and tasted of him; powerful and addictive.

After being with him twice, she knew how much control he had over his body and hers for that matter and he would not be cumming like a sixteen year old boy but he was using controlled thrusts as he pummeled her mouth, his cock hitting the back of her throat causing her eyes to well up.

Ivy's body was starting to ache as they had been at it for what seemed like forever; Aiden's thrusts becoming quicker and a much needed release she hoped to herself. Her mouth was sore, her lips were sore and her shoulders and arms kept a constant dull pain reminding her of the fact that she stepped into this so willingly.

"Such a good girl" Aiden breathed as he clinched her hair tighter in his hand. The noises her saliva made while he pounded himself inside her mouth sounded sexy-nasty and Ivy loved it.

"Do you want it my little sub? Do you want some cum?" He gritted. Even with her mouth full Ivy was still able to get out a muffled "Yes please sir."

Holy Christ the sound Aiden made when he started cumming just about did Ivy in; she almost betrayed her body and came as soon as he released his orgasm but instead, being the good little sub she was, she milked his cock, draining him of his life giving nectar.

Shit her mouth was full and all she could do was swallow and pray that she could maintain a good gag reflex. She couldn't have herself throwing up all over her Dom and wasting that amazing experience he just gave her.

Her eyes closed as she swallowed the last of the evidence of his morning arousal and quickly hoping he would undo the cuffs and make her cum or at the very least let her take matters into her own hands.

"God your mouth looked so beautiful wrapped around my cock" he murmured as he took the key to her bindings off the bedside table. Standing in front of her he leaned over her and undid the instruments that held her in place, a gasp and hiss at the sudden change in position slipped from between Ivy's lips.

Aiden gently massaged her shoulders, moving down her arms and to her wrists. His touch felt amazing and she relaxed at once. "Better?" He asked gently. "Yes Sir, thank you. It does feel better" Ivy responded as he continued his massage.

Once the feeling had returned to her upper body Aiden's Dom side returned with a vengeance. "When did you masturbate last?" His question rendered her speechless for a second but she answered him quickly, not wanting to feel his anger for hesitating. She knew he didn't like repeating himself and never intended on making him do that while she was his sub.

"Sir I have never masturbated, as you know I have had few orgasms and those have been just recently, once by Jensen and the rest were from you." Ivy hadn't meant to reveal all of that but he did say he never wanted her to lie to him, so he got the unadulterated truth of her sparse orgasm history.

Rubbing his chin Aiden asked "How would you feel if I asked you to masturbate for me?" Ivy blinked rapidly. "I, uh, well sir honestly it would be out of my comfort zone and I wouldn't like it but because you are my Dom I would trust you and do as you requested."

He seemed to appreciate her candidness in this discussion because he lowered his lips to hers and said before taking her mouth "All the more reason for you to do it, my sweet little sub. Beautiful Ivy; you have such potential and I'm looking forward to testing all of your boundaries, pushing you until you see yourself as I do."

His lips felt delicious, hungry even, as he showed her exactly how she was meant to be kissed; hard and rough and she loved it. Aiden left her lips sore and swollen and Ivy lived that exact moment in a lust filled haze.

Was it wrong that she wanted her Dom's cock to fill her? Ever since meeting Aiden Wallace her body has done nothing but crave him and what he has to offer her; she felt like an addict.

She softly sighed as she watched his beautifully scarred body get off the bed and walk to the dresser. Ivy knew he was getting something for her to use to masturbate with and now the thought of doing this for him was turning her on.

And in that instant, something clicked for her. She got it, she totally got it. His pleasure was hers, everything that she did for him that pleased him and brought him physical pleasure, brought her that same exact feeling and in turn brought her the most beautiful orgasms.

Ivy gasped when she saw the enormous dildo in his hand. She had enough issues fitting him inside her how in the world did he think that weapon was going to fit without ripping her up?

He must have seen the fear on her face and straight away he put her at ease with a simple explanation. "You are only going to use this to stimulate your clit. See? It has ribbed areas to make your experience more intense. And then my little sub, then I am going to fuck you for my pleasure again. You will not cum a second time."

And there you have it sports fans! Orgasm denial-again! Surprising herself by not rolling her eyes at him, she took the faux phallus in her hand and silently but quickly tried to put together just how she was going to do this without looking like a complete fool.

She knew he would forbid her to close her eyes; he liked for her to keep them open, watching him watch her and for the most part it was downright sexy as hell but when she was faced with carrying out a new task that challenged her comfort level, all she wanted to do was shut her eyes and pray it was over soon.

Getting up on her knees, Ivy took a deep breath and drew on the most intense, erotic memory she could pull out in a short time and it pulled her back to just the night before. Aiden dominated her and it was so wonderful relinquishing it all to him; she didn't have to do anything except just let him have the control over her that he wanted.

Running the vibrator up one thigh, she pulled it across her belly and down the other thigh while her other hand and fingers occupied a very excited nipple. Moaning softly at the deluge of sensations that started to wind their way around inside her body, Ivy moved the soft, rubbery instrument across the opening of her wet sex.

Biting her lower lip, the words "Oh God" fell from her captured lip. "Tell me what you're feeling" Aiden demanded, his arousal glaringly obvious as it lay strained and swollen against his perfect stomach.

"I want to cum Sir, very much. It's throbbing and aching from the inside but yet at the same time I want to draw it out for you, pleasure you with my actions. I want my orgasm to be yours."

Her answer must have pleased him. "Turn the knob, about halfway, put it against your clit and keep your eyes on me. Do not cum until I instruct you too. I want every bit of it sweet Ivy. The act itself, your emotions, all of it and do not think about withholding any part of it because I will know and then you will be punished for my enjoyment. Certainly not yours."

The tortuous bastard held her in limbo for what seemed like an eternity. Ivy couldn't stop the tears of want and need and frustration. She was beyond all of that now and all that she wanted to focus on was cumming and cumming hard.

And to make matters worse he was now kneeling in front of her; a front row seat is what he wanted and well she hoped like hell he was enjoying the show because from where she sat, she was not; she was hurting and not opposed to begging him for release.

"Oh my sweet little sub. Your body is wound to the breaking point isn't it?" He expected an answer? God! "Yes Sir, it is" she gasped out as he returned a very satisfied and smug smile.

Leaning forward he let his tongue trace along her neck and jaw and nipping at her ear he finally gave her what she needed, permission to orgasm.

"Give me your orgasm my sweet Ivy, I'm a very greedy man." His words broke her into tiny pieces as her body let go, vaguely aware that his capable body was holding her while she was in the throes of passion and release.

The burning she experienced in her lower back was nothing she'd ever dealt with before but the tension that flowed from it was cleansing.

Sweating, hot and worn out Ivy could sense that Aiden was moving her towards the top of the bed and while somehow managing to crawl on her own, he asked as he latched her wrists if she was okay.

Her reply came out hoarse and tired sounding. "Yes Sir, I'm okay. It was very intense but I loved it Sir."

Content with her answer, Aiden positioned himself behind her with his fingers between her legs so he could feel the evidence of her orgasm.

"Look at me" Aiden commanded as Ivy turned to where she could see what he was doing. His fingers were coated with her orgasm as she watched him rub it all over his cock.

Ivy licked her lower lip as her gaze matched his scorching one and it was and hot as fuck and just when she thought he couldn't get any more hotter he opens his mouth and says...

"Now, get your ass up there and prepare for the best fuck of your life."

And fuck her he did hard, fast and relentless; it didn't bother her that he said she couldn't cum, she was too tired and exhausted to even think about a release. She was just glad he seemed satisfied for now.

"You're shattered aren't you little Ivy?" Aiden whispered as he began his aftercare of his very obedient sub. Her hair was a hot mess and sticking to her face from sweat and tears.

"Yes Sir. I'm exhausted" Ivy barely mumbled out. She knew as much as Aiden loved her compliant, disciplined and submissive, he also liked her worn out and knowing he was the cause of her state.

Expecting to face away from him while he held and comforted her, he completely took her by surprise when he motioned her to lie facing him. She wasn't sure what to do with her hands or how to act because he was always behind her.

"Ivy look at me." He sounded a little different and she didn't hesitate when lifting her eyes to his; he really did have the most beautiful eyes and she knew that there would never be an instance when she would withhold anything from him.

Taking her hand he placed it on his naked hip, the feeling of his skin hot against hers, the muscles flexing beneath her fingers.

"Unless I give you specific directions, never be afraid to put your hands on me Ivy. As much as you crave my touch, I want yours as well. It's part of who we are as Dom and sub. I want to feel what's going on with you and touch is an important part of that as well." She believed him and found that what she hadn't realized was this completed her, this total aftercare. It closed the circle, from beginning to end, of the act itself; there was closure until the next time and they would start all over again.

Aiden coaxed her into laying her head on his chest and while they lay in silence Ivy's mind was running at Mach 10 and this was something that he picked up on rather quickly.

"I can hear your mind whirring away. What are you thinking about?" He asked. Ivy raised her head a little, focusing on his sculpted chin.

"To be honest I'm not really sure" Ivy reported honestly. She didn't want to give too much of her feeling away just yet as she was still unsure about where this was heading and until then she needed to keep her feelings hidden away and guarded...just in case.

Aiden lifted her chin and then with the most amazing gentleness swept her away with his kisses and Ivy couldn't stop herself from placing her palm on his chest; his heartbeat strong and steady where her was about to beat out of her chest.

"Perfect" he whispered against her lips as he placed one more chaste kiss before opening up the floor for dialogue. He was going to question her again about her scars and she would have no choice but to be honest with him.

Her body shivered as he ran his index finger along the marks that decorated her abdomen and thighs. "I think we are passed the point where you are too embarrassed or scared to tell me about these. You have to know my sweet little Ivy that whatever you tell me when we are intimately together will never be used against you, it's just between us." Aiden's word meant everything to Ivy so she took a deep breath and proceeded to tell him about all of the ugliness her father exposed her to.

"I was six when the verbal part of it started, he made me feel stupid no matter what I said or did. A couple of years later I was diagnosed slightly dyslexic, but with the help of a really good teacher I learned how to retrain my brain, thusly making the rest of my school career easy to deal with.

My dad didn't buy it though, he said I was just trying to get attention; because after all what eight year old girl isn't an attention whore?" Ivy's tone was full of hurt and bitterness as she recounted those long ago scenes, there but not forgotten.

She continued with silent tears falling by this time. "When I turned ten is when the physical abuse started, he'd whip me with whatever he could find: a belt, a switch, a paddle, and my favorite a busted extension cord. These items would leave marks but not where anyone outside of our house could see though.

To the stranger or passerby we were just a normal family with the white picket fence, one dog and one kid. Everyone thought we were happy but there were a few who knew better.

Krista's family being one and also one of my teachers but she wasn't as down as everyone else was about keeping it a secret. As the years went by, the abuse got more grotesque and sometimes I would end up at an emergency clinic. Krista's mom would take me to different ones to get treatment until they each figured out what was going on and then I just quit seeking medical attention.

My junior year I started to fight back, when I could. Sometimes he would just be too strong for me to fight off so I would just disappear inside myself until it was over with. The night of the junior/senior prom he'd gotten pissed over the fact that my mother spent $80 on my prom dress and started ripping it from my body.

I picked up the fireplace poker and hit him over the back with it but all it did was stun him for a moment and then it pissed him off to high heaven. He chased me all through the house and I had managed to run outside and I almost made it to the street when he caught me.

My mother turned a blind eye and wouldn't help me and when he'd finished beating me with the extension cord he left me bleeding in the front yard.

When I didn't show up for prom, Krista had called her mother and they found me, unconscious lying in front of our house. They took me to the emergency room and after spinning a very good lie, the doctors didn't question it; but boy when Gloria, Krista's mom, brought me home, she gave my dad and mom a come-to-Jesus meeting and he never laid another finger on me."

Ivy could tell a couple of times during her story that Aiden's body tensed up but he never said anything so Ivy figured he was just filing it away for another day.

He bestowed a nice kiss on her cheek and as he left the bed he turned back and extended his hand and as soon as she accepted he led them into the bathroom where he would further care for her by washing her body and hair and then he had her do the same to him.

Ivy thought it strange that Aiden did not have a driver waiting for them but instead drove them in his red 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia and she was gorgeous.

She smiled the whole way home as Aiden treated her to the scenic route and it was a much welcomed break to all of the heaviness from earlier. Sometimes she would feel jealous of the birds because they could just take off and fly away whenever they wanted to.

Ivy just wanted to take off sometimes, never look back and then come back when the fancy struck her and not answer to anyone but then she thought about how much she would miss Aiden and his bossy, dominant ways and she figured she could hang tough and make it through anything.

"What are you smiling about little Ivy?" Aiden's rich voice called out to her. "I was just thinking about how much I would love to be a bird and just fly away any time I wanted to and I could come back when I wanted to but I realized one thing" Ivy paused and Aiden nodded for her to go on.

"I realized that I would miss you and it would not be worth it to leave. Plus Sir, I daresay you would miss me as well, I mean who makes you laugh as much as I do?"

He studied her a moment and threw his head back and laughed. "True, you're right Ms. Glenn" he replied as he shifted the car and pressed the accelerator, sending them careening down a deserted highway.

Arriving at Ivy's apartment Aiden further surprised her by having his car valeted which meant he was coming up with her.

Acting like this was the natural thing to do Ivy walked as normally as she could through the lobby and up to the elevator. "Good morning Davis" Ivy called out politely. He tipped his head towards her and smiled. "Good morning Ms. Glenn, Mr. Wallace."

Once inside Ivy's apartment Aiden followed her to her bedroom and sat on her bed, slightly bouncing as Ivy turned to him and placed her hands on her hips, just grinning away.

"Aiden what on earth are you doing?" She laughed. "Just testing it out" he joked back.

Walking into her bathroom she hesitantly removed her dress and took her rock shirt from the counter and put it on with great care but before she could pull the shirt all the way down, Aiden stepped in behind her and cautiously ran his pointer finger across her still bruised body.

She knew he was admiring his handy work and to someone not in the lifestyle they would be cursing him right now as well as her but she knew better. Aiden was not a sadist he was a Dominant and therefore took no such pleasure in hurting her for the sake of hurting her.

Not being able to put it into words she didn't care to try; what mattered was her body, heart and soul knew what this was all about.

After bringing her more comfort she felt more relaxed as he spoke. "What are you planning on doing tomorrow? You know Tuesdays and Thursdays are free days for you."

Ivy giggled and said "I know this is going to sound so weird, but I was hoping to spend it with you. I would like to cook you dinner and have you in my home longer than three minutes."

His smile signaled his approval, telling her it was set in stone. "And now Mr. Wallace, I need to get ready for work. I am already dreadfully late." One of her pet peeves was punctuality and her she was setting a horrible example to her employees.

"They are actually working at Kim's home today; I'm calling it an all day working lunch of sorts. So you can relax, take a bath and then a nap. Also you are not drinking near enough of the water you need. Step that up" he said frowning a bit.

"Yes sir" she answered compliantly. "What would you like me to bring tomorrow night?" Aiden was back and her head swam at how easily he multi tasked and one minute he was Aiden Wallace and the next minute he was her Dom.

"Would you please bring a bottle of wine? Anything Australian would be perfect. Please Sir and thank you"

He nodded while grasping her hand they walked towards the front door. Putting his hands on either side of her face, Aiden nearly singlehandedly was the cause for her to pass out. His mouth just did the yummiest things to her insides.

It had been a while since Aiden had left and in that time Ivy had taken a bath, shaved, flossed and brushed, swished her mouth wash and brushed out her hair.

Sleep took over as she mentally made notes about tomorrow night's dinner with her Dom.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4.2K 248 41
All is fair in love, war and Business. Is it though? Grace never had it easy when it came to life. First she had to deal with her parents trying rip...
202K 3.5K 33
"Sometimes trust blinds us so much that we can't see the truth" - After being dragged to some boring dinner meeting, Scarlet meets Jackson Vanderbil...
8.1M 17.9K 6
"What is your name?" He asked. "Nyx." "Nyx what?" "Nyx Evander." "Good." He hummed, "I am going to reject you." He said and I felt a stabbing pa...
2.9K 130 15
I knew that whatever he desired, I was meant to comply, and I was ready to obey him completely. Even if, it included going down on my very knees and...