Amnesia (Camren)

Von brknshdws

An accident leads to Lauren being in a coma for a year. She wakes up and doesn't remember the girls or the ro... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter One: Everything Has Changed
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven: Fallingforyou
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen: This Must Be My Dream
Chapter Sixteen: Don't Wanna Think
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two (Explicit Content)
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four: That Year
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six: In My Veins
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Big Bad Wolf
Chapter Twenty-Eight: No Way
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One: Don't Say You Love Me
Chapter Thirty-Two: Consequences
Chapter Thirty-Three: Gone Away
Chapter Thirty-Four: Tell Her You Love Her, Part One
Chapter Thirty-Four: The End, Part Two
Chapter Thirty-Four: Love Me or Leave Me, Part Three
Chapter Thirty-Five: Fool for You, Part One
Chapter Thirty-Five: No Peace, Part Two
Chapter Thirty-Six: Breathe
Last Chapter: History
Epilogue
NOT AN UPDATE

Chapter Eight

4.4K 160 23
Von brknshdws

Camila

It's been a couple of weeks since the incident where I blew up over Camren and Lauren walking around naked in front of me while I was apologizing. That threw me for a doozy. Seeing Lauren completely naked for the first time in almost two years, I couldn't help myself but ogle her. She had to have gotten fuller in all the right places while she was in the coma. I didn't remember her looking that great. I mean she looked great before, but now she was just... wow.

No further teasing from her since that day, which was good for my poor nerves but also bad because it meant I couldn't get more. I almost wish I could have thrown myself at her that day, but I didn't out of respect for her.

Shaking my head to rid myself of those thoughts, I focused on preparing myself for my turn in the booth. Lauren was in there right now, effortlessly hitting all her notes perfectly, I bet. It was always hard for me to follow after her. It made me nervous to follow such greatness.

The door swung open, startling me from my thoughts. I looked up and met those bright ocean eyes. She smiled which shifted into a slight smirk when she noticed me.

"It's all yours Camz." She stated. Her voice was raspier than usual. Just hearing her voice like that, I knew that she had put in a lot of effort for her parts.

I gulped and gave her a nervous smile in return. "Thanks," I mumbled.

I got your from the bench I had been sitting while waiting. She held the door open for me as I walked through, before she let go of it. I could hear the swish of the door closing, but it never fully closed.

"Hey Camz?" I turned around to face the beautiful girl to whom the voice belonged to.

"Yes, Lo?" I asked. She was leaning up against the door.

"When you're done, want to come over for a movie night?"

I could feel my eyes light up at the suggestion. "Disney?"

She used one of her hands to run her fingers through her hair, a nervous habit of hers. "Sure. Whatever you want." She flashed me her pearly whites and my heart melted.

"Great!" I squeaked, happy at her agreement. I cleared my throat, embarrassed at how my voice had changed.

Lauren laughed lightly.

"I'll bring the pizza. Last time you bought it, I had to pick everything off the pizza to eat it." I joked. It all honesty, it was that bad. Spinach did not belong on a pizza.

She pouted. "As long as you bring me a pizza for myself with my favorite toppings."

How could I say no to that face?

I sighed, pretending that it would be a burden for me, but I'd do anything to keep a smile on that face.

"Fine. I'll bring you a pizza of your own. Though I wouldn't call it pizza."

"Thanks Camzi." Lauren suddenly hugged me, however brief it was, dizzying me with her perfume. "I'll have the snacks ready for later. Good luck in the booth." With that, the taller girl disappeared.

That girl would be the death of me.

_____________________________

After three agonizing hours in the booth trying to lay down my vocals for Write On Me and Dope, I was more than ready to get to Lauren's for a Disney movie night. It had become our weekly thing even through this chaos we called our passion.

I was trying to make up for it. If she asked me to come over even at 3 in the morning, I was there. If she needed some advice, I would try my best to provide it to her. I was trying. I was trying my all to give it back to her the way she had done at the beginning.

She deserved nothing but the best and if it meant that I would just be her best friend for the rest of our lives, I would be happy to at least have the honor to be called her best friend.

I made sure to order the pizza while I took an Uber to her place, making sure to take the detour to the pizza place before hand. Two pizza boxes in hand, I was knocking on her door almost an hour after I had gotten out of the booth.

Through the door I could hear some rustling and some running steps coming towards me before the door swung inward, revealing the pale skinned beauty.

"Hey Camz!" Her eyes were sparkling and she almost seemed jittery.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked a little concerned about how she was acting.

"Yeah." She bit her lip. "I may have had a cup...or two of coffee while waiting for you." She hiccupped after she said that and I found it super adorable. She mumbled a soft 'excuse me'.

"Well at least you won't be falling asleep during our movie night." For a brief moment, we stood awkwardly in her doorway, staring at each other.

Breaking the silence, she slapped herself across her forehead.

"I'm such a horrible host. Where are my manners? Come on in Camz. Take a load off." She moved aside, letting me in, pizzas still in my arms.

I immediately went into the living, skipping over asking for a plate since I had a box for myself. I could just eat from the box and save Lauren the pain of having to do some dishes.

"Don't you want a plate Camz?" Lauren had followed me into the living room.

"Naw. I'm good right here. Plus the faster we start the movie night, the more movies we can watch." I was already searching through her Netflix, trying to find a great movie to watch first. Wreck It Ralph caught my eye, and I pressed play.

I felt the weight change on the sofa, letting me know she had finally taken a seat.

She handed me a napkin and I dug in to my pizza. I had gotten Hawaiian pizza while I got Lauren spinach and sausage on hers; abominable thing to eat. That was not pizza. It was chick food.

The movie kept us quiet for awhile and so did the food. I had pretty much demolished my pizza within the first 30 minutes of the movie. I was stuffed, but I could do with something sweet.

Lauren had gotten every snack known to man and put it on her coffee table. I had noticed when I sat down, but it had not caught my attention until now, when I had to decide on what candy I wanted to satisfy my sweet tooth.

Making my decision, I reached for the box of Reese's pieces, feeling something soft, instead of a solid box. I looked at where my hand was and it was on top of Lauren's.

Our eyes connected, words non-existent between us. I blushed and retracted my hand from hers. "Sorry. You can have it."

I considered my other choice, but Lauren stopped me.

"Nothing says we can't share." She shrugged and put the box out in front of me, offering me some of it. I held out my hand and she poured some into it.

"Thank you." I blushed again. I popped one in my mouth, before my eyes wandered back to the movie.

_____________________________

Lauren

Throughout the rest of the movie, after the moment where Camila's hand and I interacted, I couldn't stop sneaking glances at her. She was so damn beautiful.

I know I probably had taken it too far the other week when I had paraded naked in front of her. I don't know what had come over me, but it had happened and I couldn't change it now.

I was careful not to let these lustful feelings rise up like it had that day. It was weird though. There was no explanation for it, but the feelings were familiar. They were like old pals that I had known all my life. I was still trying to figure it out.

What Lucy had confirmed for me, didn't help either. Who knew I would be bisexual? I never had feelings for a girl before and now I was here having feelings for the girl who was helping me through this mess of my life.

She was doing better than helping me. She was here for me. She always made sure I was okay and kept me updated on things I couldn't remember. She was practically taking care of me.

I snuck another glance at Camila as she watched the movie. She was popping a few more of the Reese's pieces into her mouth. Her fingers lingered there for a few seconds longer than necessary before she let her hand fall back down into her lap.

Oh if only I could be those fingers who had the privilege of touching those lips. I licked my lips, trying to control the urge to kiss her.

"That's one of my new favorite Disney movies. I love it. Want to choose the next one?" Her words brought me out of thoughts and I had stop myself from blushing because then she might know I was staring at her and thinking things I shouldn't.

I didn't even notice that the credits were rolling. When did the movie even end?

"Uh, I don't mind if you choose again."

"Good because I was just being nice by asking."

"Jerk." I muttered, but I smiled, letting her know I didn't mean it.

She laughed lightly and went back to scrolling through Netflix. She picked another Disney movie. I didn't notice what it was, due to the fact that I started to stare again at this brown eyed girl, the one who had my attention.

She was just so captivating. I couldn't stop staring and thinking of how beautiful she was.

I sighed internally. This was anguish. I had to stop.

______________________________

"Camz, there's something important I have to tell you," I spoke, turning her around to face me  on the couch, so I could look her in the eye. "It's very serious and there's no time for silliness." I had a very somber expression on my face because I wanted to pull a fast one on her.

"What's wrong?" She asked, the smile quickly fading from her face. A heavy look of concern now shadowed her features. 

"I...I went to the doctors the other day," I started off. "They said I had this um...well condition."

"Okay." The word rolled off her tongue and her eyes never left mine as I continued to tell her more go what was so serious.

"He said, I..." I stopped for dramatic effect. "He said I only had 30 days to live." Camila's face was priceless. She paled instantly. But it broke my heat when tears started to fall from her eyes.

"What? How is that possible? I can't bear to lose you! How could you only have 30 days to live? This is outrageous." She grabbed onto me for dear life, squeezing me into her more than I was already.

My eyes almost started tearing up at the sight before me. My body was filling up with distress over how broken she looked before me.

To spare her from a few more tears and sobs that were sure to come, I spoke again. " He said there was a way to treat it and possibly cure me..."

She pulled away from me, wiping at her eyes to remove the tears streaming down her flushed face.

"What's the possible cure? Tell me. If there's a way to save you, I want to be part of it." Her mascara was smeared. Her eyes were puffy and red, glistening with the fresh tears that had run down her face. She was so beautiful, even through the tears and the mess she had made of her makeup.

I tucked her hair behind her ears before continuing on with my ploy. "He said...he said that if you agreed to be my girlfriend, I wouldn't die of a broken heart." I said it in the most serious voice I had with the most serious face I could muster up.

Camila stood up from where we had been laying on the couch. Her had face had a range of emotions, overlapping one another on her face.

"I--I-I--" She let out a strangled out sound from her throat. She had her fists clenched and next to her. Physically, she was angry. This was not the reaction I was hoping for. "Lauren. Michelle. Jauregui." I gulped. This was not how it was supposed to go. "I don't know whether to be overjoyed, livid at the way you approached this or kiss you and say yes," she huffed. I could feel the anger radiating off of her body in waves. Each one was hitting me harder and harder. Maybe I should have used a different strategy.

She was clearly annoyed with the way I had gone about this. 

For a few more moments, I could see her struggling with her motions and what she wanted. I saw the moment her decision clicked in her head.

"Sit up," she growled lightly.

Slightly intimidated and slightly turned on by the tone in her voice, I obeyed her command. Once I was sitting up, she grabbed onto my shoulders roughly, straddling me in the process.

She took me by surprise with the hunger in her eyes and the way she viciously captured my lips with hers. The anger was evident in the way she bit my lip. I gasped, shocked by her display. She took the opportunity to slide her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues dueled for a few moments, but I gave up the fight and let her win. She was the one in control and she wanted to be the dominant one.

I took my hands, which were being pretty useless right now and I grabbed onto her waist, pulling her further into me. Her hips bucked into mine and I pushed back. This was all new to me. We had never gone this far in our make-out sessions. They had all stopped before it could even begin to fall into the sex category.

But just as quick as she had started this, she ended it. I was left hot and bothered on the couch, breathing heavy. I had never been this turned on in my life and she had to go and stop it, just when it was starting to go somewhere.

I was still trying to catch my breath, while she was just walking off, like we hadn't just had the best make-out session of our lives.

"Camz? Where are you going? Is that a yes to my question?" I got up from the couch, trying to follow her to see if she was going to answer my questions. She did not. Instead she shut her door in my face when we reached her room.

Well Lauren, I guess you should have just gone with the traditional way of asking her.

As I was walking away from the door to allow her time to cool off, the door opened again and I got pulled into her room.

"Where do you think you're going? Just because I'm mad at you, doesn't mean I'm going to suffer and not have some release from this tension you've created."

I smirked, knowing I had won her over. This was going to be fun.

A/N:

So it took me a little longer than expected, but I want to space out my updates for the time being. I don't want to rush them and I want to somehow finish off SWM, even if it was not the way I initially wanted it to be. So yeah. Leave your thoughts. Hope you liked it.

--brknshdws

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

305K 10.7K 55
Lauren is the girl who thinks her life is as good as over. Camila is the girl who believes her life has truly just begun. What happens when they walk...
63.1K 1.5K 4
Camila and Lauren love each other but don't know how to deal with it (mostly Lauren though). Best friends to lovers AU ...
246K 7.1K 21
*NEW COVER ART* An accident brought them together. Two girls from completely different worlds. They barely knew each other but they quickly became ev...
90.9K 2.2K 60
Second book to 'my little one' Lauren and camila have just left high school and are in a band with their friends, how will this affect their relation...