Discipline {Complete}

By RTR-Novels

Tiffany's life was...well you can say boring. everyday of her life was the same thing over and over again unt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
CHAPTER 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
NO SLEEEP
A/n
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
FYI!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
not an update
Still stuck...need assistance
Calling For Casts
MY PRINCE
Pics of the Cast
Chapter 11
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY BITCHES
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
A/n
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/n

Chapter 14

711 30 15
By RTR-Novels

Tiffany's Pov

Today my baby was asked to perform at TRL and I'm so excited 'cause not only is she going to perform, she also has a huge announcement that I think will make everyone extremely happy... I know I am.

Me: Babe?

Janet: What?

Me: come here a minute

Janet:I'm coming

No One's Pov

Janet came downstairs in her night gown which consisted of nothing but bra and panties. She came and sat on Tiffany's lap.

Tiffany's Pov

Janet: what is it?

Me: well damn I forgot what I even called you for now. You're might gonna have to jog my memory for me.

Janet: And how will I do that?

Me: Well I know one way *grabs her boobs*. It helps me all the time.

Janet: oh really? Hmm that does feel nice but you missy is just gonna have to cool down cause I leave in a few minutes. Now what is it baby?

Me: damn that's what I get? Man that's not fair but anyways I was just saying that I won't be able to go with you to New York.

Janet: Really babe? You said you'll be there *voice cracks*

Me: I know baby but I got a call from my mom and I have to leave tomorrow.

Janet: Man now that's not fair but fine that's you mom so go take care of whatever it is that you have to do.

Me: I knew you'd understand. Now, let me get some of that good loving before my baby leaves.

Janet: Baby I have 40 minutes

Me: that's perfect... I'll make you come five times with 15 minutes to spare.

Janwt: oooo you're so dirty... Bring me them lips daddy.

............................................................
Me:  Call me the fucking G cause you got 15 minutes to spare just like I said.

Janet:Yes thank you baby I really need that too. God I'm gonna miss that... One whole week without feeling you is gonna be hard.

Me:You can do it... Just get yourself lots of ice and porn and you'll be good.

Janet:Screw you man...

Me: Uh I believe I just did that

Janet :Man

Me: Love you too now go on before your place leaves your ass

Janet: Okay baby I love you and I will call you every chance I get Oh and tell your mom I said hi for me.

Me: okay baby I love you too and you make sure you call me.

I watched as I knew Janet was gone far from the house. I actually don't have to go to my mother but the actual reason I didn't go was because I want to do do something big and I mean big. I am planning on proposing to Jan...yes I know it should be the opposite way around but I am taking this big step and making her my wife before she does me. I am actually going to New Your but I'm going on the day I know she'll be out the whole day so I know she won't be at her hotel for the whole day. I got my cousin who actually works in the hotel that she's staying to set some stuff up for me in her room. I called her and said that everything is halfway done I just need to finish the little touches. I packed my bags and made sure that her spoiled ass dogs where good. My cousin got me a room tow doors down from Jan's. I have to go and get the ring later today. I didn't want to her a ring that almost every chick has on her finger. My baby is unique so she gotta get something that matches.
............................................................
Me: Hey Liv I'm here to pick up the ring

Liv: Oh yes come with me... You have very good taste and whoever this is for is one lucky bitch.

Me: Okay hold on with the bitches now

Liv: my bad but you know what I meant.

Me: Yes and she's very special to me.

Liv: that's so sweet... What does she look like?

Me: oh here I got some right here

Liv: Hold up bitch. Now I know your ass since middle school... How the fuck you ain't tell your ass was smashing Janet muthafuckin Jackson?

Me: I didn't know I had to tell you everything mom

Liv: bitch all I'm saying is that how the fuck you got her

Me: what's that suppose to mean?

Liv: I mean  she's Janet Jackson legendary superstar and you Tiff from round the corner. What tricks did your ass had to turn?

Me: oh fuck you and she came to me I didn't go to her.

Liv: Aight bitch but tell me... That pussy good?

Me: okay bitch you done lost your mind *laughs*

Liv: Oh come on, you're the one fucking her I'm just a fan who likes to daydream. You know she loves those strawberries so her pussy must taste like that shit...dont lie

Me: yea her pussy good bitch and guess what it's all mine nigga.

Liv: Whatever but here your ass go and bitch I better be invited to that wedding and as a matter of fact I better be matron of honor too nigga or else I'll come and fuck your whole shit up.

Me: Damn you think I did too much?

Liv: Baby with a woman like that that shit should be bigger and it's just the engagement ring. I can't even imagine what the actual wedding ring is gonna be... That shit gonna weigh her hand down.

Me: Yea well it'll all be worth this in the end. Alright girl I gotta go I got a plane to catch in the morning.

............................................................
So I'm finally here in New York and I arrived at the hotel and babe is already out doing God knows what but that good for me. My cousin Mel led me to my room then to Jan's room and I can say that she did a really good job I mean there were flowers and rose petals everywhere with balloons and some other shit...she even got the room smelling like strawberries and vanilla. I bought her a whole bunch of shit just to stall her before I pop the big question. I went to my room and fixed myself up before she came. About eight hours later, Mel called me to tell me that Jan was on her way up so I took that opportunity to dash to her room and do some sexy shit trying to surprise her. I took my clothes off and knelt in the bed with a single rose in my hand while smelling it.

On cue I heard the door handle jiggle then open and in walks my chocolate beauty.

Janet: Tiffany? What are you doing here?

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 895 16
Will Janet's desire for lust ruin her chances of love? Will Janet realize sex isn't better than love or will she just keep using her FAME to get what...
105K 4.4K 34
What happens when a ruthless, cold-hearted drug tycoon meets a sweet, soft-hearted school teacher?
16.2K 897 34
Toni & Janet had something in common that no one knew...they started to develop a feeling for girls. They've only had met once but one day Toni's dea...
7.6K 564 31
another Joni fanfic 🤭 Janet and Toni are true soulmates that are both broken. Toni - a beautiful young woman who keeps ending up in things. an worka...