The Bodyguard

By Evil2Love

Crown princess Aphrodite is a eighteen years old girl who's just trying to get her father's attention. Be wit... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28

27

64 2 0
By Evil2Love

Aphrodite pov

'Days in the sun
When my life has barely begun
Not until my whole life is done
Will I ever leave you...'

I sang to myself as I looked up into the night sky. There was a ball going on down stairs in the ball room. The whole kingdom was there. It was for my wedding. We are to be married in two months. I had left the ball room a few minutes ago. I sighed and looked at the moon. I see my baby boy in Dimitri lap smiling up at them. A bird flew through the image and it vanished. A hand touched my shoulder and I turned to my twin.

"Let get you back with everyone."

"Right." I said and he held my to him as we walked back. We enter and I frown. Theodore danced with his sister. At the end they bowed and I sighed.

I looked at the girl singing the songs and frowned. I move to her and she smiled at me. She leaned in and hugged me and I hugged her. She knew my pain. She just lost her daughter before my son.

"They are going to play a video of you singing." She said and I frown. 

"What why?" I spoke.

"Just don't worry about that." She said. 

"Ari." I turn and looked up at Theo. "May I have this dance?"

"Yes." I spoke and took hold of his hand. 

We move out onto the dance floor and everyone stopped and turned to us. I curtsy low and come back up. He bowed and took my hand. The music begins and I frown. As we danced I hear a voice. One I knew very well. I look over his shoulder and see a video of me singing.

'Days in the sun
When my life has barely begun
Not until my whole life is done
Will I ever leave you

Will I tremble again
To my dear one's gorgeous refrain

Will you now forever remain
Out of reach of my arms

All those days in the sun
What I'd give to relive just one
Undo what's done
And bring back the light

Oh, I could sing of the pain these dark days bring
The spell we're under
Still it's the wonder of us I sing of tonight

How in the midst of all this sorrow
Can so much hope and love endure
I was innocent and certain
Now I'm wiser but unsure'

I lay my head on Theodore's shoulder as we moved. This is the song I sang to my baby boy every night seeing he really enjoyed it. My grandma sang it to me on her death bed when I was only five. She always told me the stories of how the purebloods came to love human kind. And it always was the same each time. My mom's mother died at the age of one thousand and six hundred years old but didn't even look over thirty. She was one of the first purebloods and the stories she told was that of my uncle. He fell in love with a human girl after loosing his mate. This woman. My aunt Jessica still lives and so does he. 

I can't go back into my childhood
(All those precious days...)
One that my father made secure
(...couldn't last)

I can feel a change in me
I'm stronger now but still not free

Days in the sun
Will return, we must believe
As lovers do
That days in the sun will come shining through' 

By the time the dance ended I was in tears. I went to pull away but he held me knowing how much I needed it. When we do pull away he smiled down at me. Dimitri ran up to me and I smiled at him. He raised his hands for me to pick him up and I did. He smiled at me and wiped my tears. By wipe I mean he ran his hand down my face. I smiled and kissed his nose and he giggled.

"Mommy hi don't you winging to me no more?" He questioned.

"Mommy hasn't bee well these two weeks baby."

"Hi?"

"I don't know why baby."

"Sister." Artemis​ said and I looked at her. "You will have another boy." She whispered. "after the wedding you are to become pregnant and this boy will be Ares. He will be reborn and given a new life. Another chance to grow. As he gets older he'll began to remember what happened to him and he will question."

"Ares will be reborn?" Theo said.

"Yes. I'm giving him back to you. I can't bring him back now cause he's been gone for far too long and it'll take a lot of practice for me to bring him back from the dead. So I'll just wait till you get pregnant again." She looked at me. "While he's still an egg I'll place his life in you. He'll be your unborn and the boy you were to have will be born a few years later."

"Really?"

"Yes." She said and I hugged her.

"Thank you."

"Now get some rest." She said and I cough. Theodore turned to me worried and I frowned. "You are ill you need to rest sister."

"Alright." I move to my bed and crawled in it. I laid down and held my pillow to my chest.

"Do not worry Theodore." Art said. She left the room and he comes and laid down beside him. 

"He's going to come back."

"He is." He said and held me.

"No!" Theodore yelled at his sister. "She will not be going into the human world. Not until she controls her thirst!"

"I can to control it!" I turn to them and they turned to me and Theo gave me a look. Leo offered to feed me when Theodore couldn't. I removed his hand from me mouth and he gives me a look too. "See." I smiled showing my blood covered lips.

"See she can control it."

"No she can't. This is her third time today from me and twice from Theodore and a deer." Leo said and I sighed. 

"I promise I'll try hard."

"Ok." Theodore sighed defeated.

I walked with Theo,Michael,Nathaniel,Richard and Freda. My three Guard were around me dressed in all back and sunglasses and had ear pieces in their ears. They only use them to make people thing theirs talking to each other through that when their really mind linking each other. Theodore wore a blue suit unlike the other three men. Freda talked to her brother. They had a protective circle around me and that earned glances. 

"My queen." Nathaniel said when I stopped. My head turned to a lady who just cut her hand. My hand shot out to Theodore's as he walked. He squeezed mine and I smiled at him. 

"Oh pretty." I held up a dress and she smiled. 

"Try it on."

"No." I said. "I'm fat."

"No your not."

"Had a baby not even two months ago." I said. "Fine.

The dress was tight fitting on the chest and loose at the torso. It showed everyone curve and l lump. My dress were pushed up from the push up strapless bra she gave me. It showed my belly button where it crossed over to the skirt part. 

"Oh look what I just found it would look amazing on our-" Theodore froze and looked at me. He sucked in a breath and I smiled. "You have to get that dress."

"I'm am." I said Changing back in my skirt and crop top.

We sat in the food court with all my bags around me. I watched as a family played with their new born son. I sigh and turn my head from them. I watched at Theodore ate his food. He looked up at me with a from.

"Princess eat." He said and I looked at him. He knew that my body was resisting human food at the moment. I wanted blood. He sighed and grabbed my hand with his. "You can feed in the car ok."

"Ok. Plus I'm not even hungry yet." 

"Right." He went back to eating.

"Oh let's go into Rue 21!" Freda said. I nod and follow her. We looked at their shorts and skirts. As we did a group of boys watched us. One of them was a werewolf and the other two was human. That's odd most wolves don't hang with the humans unless they know their a werewolf. I glanced up at the group and smiled. They were all handsome and about my age. My eyes meet the boy in the middle and I smiled.

"They like you." Freda said and I rolled my eyes. I watch as Theodore and the other men talked. I bit my lip and turn back to the shorts.

"Shut up." I said and dropped my phone. I bend over and picked it up and she shook her head. 

"My brother needs you." She said and I frown. 

"Alright." I slowly make my way to them and looked up at Theodore. 

"You need me?" I spoke and he nods. He grabbed my arm and pulled me close. He leaned down to my ear.

"Never put this skirt on again." He said. 

"Why?"

"It's short." He said and I rolled my eyes. "And while we are here never bend over again. Your putting that pretty little ass on display."

"Oh you know you like it." I said and he chuckled. 

"As much as i do love seeing it no one else needs to." He said and I nod. I step back and bowed to him. 

"What ever you say King." I mock and he rolled his eyes. 

"Now go back to what you were doing princess."

"What ever you say daddy!" I called back to him out loud. Freda turned to me and I smirked.

"You did not just call him daddy."

"I did." I said. We move over to the crop tops and I went still as the group of boys came over. 

"How do I look?" She asked and I rolled my eyes at her. 

"Horrible."

"Good thank you. What I was going for." She smiled at me.

"Hello there." I said not looking up from the shirts. 

"What your name?" 

"What's yours?" I spoke.

"James." He said. 

"Hello there James."

"This is my friend Adam and Noah."

"Well I'm Aphrodite and this is my sister,Freda."

"Hmm." He said. "Aphrodite. As in the goddess of love and beauty?"

"Just like that." I smiled at him. 

"Well I can see why your mother named you that. Your beautiful." Noah said and Adam glared at him.

"Why thank you."

"So is your friend her." He said and I raised an eyebrow at the wolf. 

"You think I'm beautiful."

"Indeed." He said. "Most beautiful person I've ever seen." 

Freda glanced at me and I chuckled. Looked like someone has found a man. She glared at me and I gave her a goofy look. She pushed my shoulder and I laughed.

"Sorry." I said. "So why are you guys in Rue 21?"

"My sister." He pointed to the little girl. 

"Oh she's so cute."

"She's been playing with this new boy and turns out he likes her. So she and him are going on a date and she wanted to get ready."

"How old is she?"

"Fifteen." He said.

"Hmm." I smiled. 

"Aphrodite." Nathaniel voice sounded. I turn and see him walking over to me. He looked up at the guys then back at me. He leaned down and I smiled. 

"Yes Nathaniel."

"Finley is back at home waiting for you." He said and I frown.

"Alright." I said and watch at Theo walked over. "Thank you. Tell her I'll be shortly."

I turn back to the clothes and the guys looked me.

"Why is he dress like a FBI agent?" Noah said.

"He's by body guard. All of them are." I said and they frowned.

"You must be very important."

"I am." I said and hands grabbed my waist. I smiled as Theodore pulled me into his chest. He leaned down to my ear.

"Hurry up love." He whispered to me. 

"Alright." I said pushing off of him. He ruffled my hair and I rolled my eyes. "Stop that Theodore!"

"Why?"

"Do you know how long it took to tame my curls and get them to stay down!"

"Two hours. Yes I was in the room with you and Freda this morning."

"So stop!"

"They'll be messed up once we get him anyways."

"What are you implying?"

"You'll see later." He said and did it again before leaving.

"Another guard?"

"My personal guard." I watch him walk away. I bit my lip and looked back at them. 

"He's my older brother." Freda said. 

"So your brother too?" Adam finally spoke.

"No." I said. "He's my fiance." I said with a smile.

"Aren't you a little young to be getting married."

"I'm nineteen." I shrugged. "Yes. But I love him."

"And how old is he?"

"Twenty one." I sighed. "He's been my personal body guard for years."

"Hmm." Adam sighed. "Alright."

"What about you are you married?" James asked Freda. "Single?"

"Completely single." She said and James smiled. 

"Good to know."

"Aphrodite come on." Theodore said. "Get what ever it is your getting and let's go."

"But I-"

"Dimitri misses you." He spoke and my face fell. "Here." He handed my his phone and I smiled. My son had been video chatting Theodore. I seen Finley and Artemis in the back ground. 

"Hey Dimi." I spoke and looked at Freda as her and James spoke. I grabbed ten different crop tops and moved to the jeans and they followed still talking with Freda.

"Me missy yous." He said and I frown. 

"I'll be home in a little bit ok."

"Can me go see Ares?"

"Later ok." I said and he sighed. 

"Sissy!" I see Athena. 

"Hi." I said to Athena. "Your looked so better."

"Me not sick anymore. I can play with baby." She hugged Dimitri and he giggled.

"I see that. He missed you."

"Me miss him too​." She said.

"Mommy come home!" Dimitri said and shook the phone and I shake my head at him chickling. "My daddy?"

"Theodore." I spoke and he came walking over. He held me close and looked at Dimitri who smiled clapping his little hands.

"Daddy!"

"Hi there son." Theodore said. 

"Brings Mommy back. Mommy is mine not yours!" He yelled and I laughed.

"What no she's mine." Theodore held me and Dimitri frowned.

"No mine!" He said. 

"But I had her first."

"Mommy mine." He said and I see the tears in his eyes. He came miss me that much...wait well he can I am his mother.

"Your right she is yours." He said.

"Me want Mommy." He began to cry and I looked up at Theodore who frowned down at me. "Mommy home?"

"I'm coming baby just hold tight. I'll be right there." I said and he rubbed his eyes. 

"Bye bye Mommy." He said and I smiled as he kissed the phone. "Bye daddy."

"Bye baby." We said and end it video chat. 

"He really miss you." Theo said and I smiled. 

"Freda just get the guys number and come on."

"Can we stay a little longer?"

"No. My son is crying cause me misses me so get his number and let's go." I said and he nods. They get each other numbers and we leave. As we walked to our car I bit my lip drawing blood. As it touched my tongue I began to want more. I bit down harder and draw a lot more. I sigh still not satisfied and Theodore stopped and so did Freda. They​ smelled the air and turned to me. 

"My love." He said and wiped the blood front lips and my jaw were it trailed down it. "Don't do that." He said and I frown. 

"I'm hungry though." I said and he made me look at him 

"Wait till we're in the car."

"Ok." I said. 

Me,Freda and Theodore all got in one car and the other got in the other car. Freda drive and I looked out the window. Theodore was on the phone at the moment. I looked at the building pass by. He hung the phone up and reached over and unbuckled my seat belt. He pulled my into his lap and I frown down at him as I straddled him. He smiled up at me then looked at my neck. I bit my lip again.

"I can smell your blood Aphrodite. Stop that." He said. 

"But it good." I pout and shifted in his lap. He groaned and held me still. I turn to see Freda raising the divider separating us from her. She knew where this was going seeing we had a two hour drive back. 

He pulled me down to him and kissed me doing so he tasted some of my blood and stopped. He pulled away and his eyes flashed a bright blue. By the look on his face he wanted more. He has tasted my blood for the first time. He looked up at me and I smiled. He shook his head and I chuckled.

"Well go ahead princess and take it." He said and I glare at him 

"Well why don't you just take some of mine." I suggest. "I know your getting tired of that human food." I said and he gave me a look.

"Come on I know you crave it after than one little taste." 

"Ari. Just-" i rolled my eyes and went straight for his neck and sunk my teeth in his skin. His blood trailed over my tongue bringing me a great deal of satisfaction. I pulled away he smiled at me. I lick it from my lips and smiled. "Better!"

"Very." I said and he ran his hand through my hair. "Felt like I was having sex in a different way." 

"That's just how it is." He said.

"Yes I didn't get that feeling when Leo fed me."

"He's your brother."

"Oh yeah forgot."

"Your so weird." I bit my lip.

"Your the one to talk." I said and he rolled his eyes. I lean down and kissed him letting him taste more of my blood. And this time a lot more. I guess that sent him over the edge because I was under him and his looked were on my neck. His teeth grazed my skin and I moaned. His hands trailed under my skirt to my panties and pulled them off. I couldn't focus on anything. One part tried to focus on his hand between my legs rubbing my sentitive skin. Whole the other tried to focus on his kiss. 

"I know you want it." I said breathless. He pulled away and looked at me. 

"Aphrodite." He said. 

"Fuck." My back arched up as he sped up. "Theodore...just do it." I said and he did. 

His fangs pierced my skin as it did I moan. I pull his closer as the same feeling I get when I feed from him over came my body. A very sexual need. His hands grabbed my waist pulling me to him. One hand raised my skirt up and the other held me to him. I grind my hips on his and moaned out. He grinds on me too and I tug at his hair. His hand made its way back between us and I let out a gasp.

"Don't stop." I moaned when he stopped rubbing me. "Theo don't stop."

He pulled away from my neck and I smiled up at him. He looked at me and I smiled.

"So I now see why people want your blood." He said. 

"Did you see anything?"

"Man we have a lot of children " He laughed and I smiled. 

"Three boys." He said. "Then it went like eighteen years into the future and I seen like five little girl running around. He said and I smiled. And one teen age girl and another one the way."

"Are you saying we'll have ten kids."

"Yes." He said and licked his lips. 

"Hmm. Well we should get started now shouldn't we." I pulled him to me and kissed him. 

"You guys could have at least kept it down back there." Freda said and I smiled at her. I fix my skirt as Theo got out. He chuckled at me and I rolled my eyes. 

"Why my face and not just in me!" I said and he turned to me.

"Because your not in the right shape to have another child just yet. We both aren't. And because I wanted to." He shut the door and I turned to Freda.

"Girl your face is going to ba baby soft." She said and I rolled my eyes at her. I wipe my face and  she giggled. "Baby you have some in your hair." She grabbed a napkin and wiped it out.

"Could have just came in my fucking mouth instead is making this mess." I growled and wiped my chest.

"You did not just say that." Freda busted out laughing. "You sallow!" 

"Shut up!" I said and got out the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 3K 55
She has the makings and potential of a queen-- one worthy enough to be crowned monarch of the third and darkest realm... At first glance, a gloomy gr...
7.7M 219K 36
Princess Aphrodite Kingsman is the first women In her generation to take the throne as Queen of Creatures Of The Night which are known as werewolves...
14.5K 356 50
Aphrodite Kaade was an intelligent, young American girl who's parents were assassins. They unfortunately died, leaving her all of the inheritance of...
100K 4.6K 35
Amidst all the conflict, famine and people dying, Walked a young she-wolf down the aisle, To be crowned Queen, A very first of her kind. But there...