A Thug's Unsuspecting Crush

By carter_dee

17 year old Tasariah ( TAH- SAR-RIAH) best know as riah, lives with her drug addicted mother (Tasha) and her... More

A Thug's Unsuspecting Crush
Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (Sneak Peek)
Authors Note
Chapter 30 (Part 1)
Chapter 31(Part 2)
Chapter 32
Author Notes
Authors Note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author Note
Chapter 38
Authors Note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Authors Note
Authors Note
Author's Note
Authors Note
Authuor's Note

Chapter 33

20.1K 626 181
By carter_dee

2 Months And 3 Weeks

L A ' R O D

I've been low key for a while but I'm back. Yea I heard about my pops and Riah mama being killed and honestly I could careless about them. I heard my sister pregnant as well. Ima go see her later this week cause I got news my self.

Q U O N C E Y

I got up a little early today because I couldn't sleep. Everything was just going great, Riah pregnant, we got rid of her mama and her dad and we getting money. But I fucked up. I was at the trap last night when my assistant Rachel gave a nigga head.

FlashBack

At the trap.

I was bumping to Money baby by K Camp counting my money when my assistant Rachel, walked in staring at me with lustful eyes. I ain't mind her until she started walking towards me licking her plump lips. I ain't gone even much lie that shit turned a nigga on. She gave me a unsuspecting peck which I actually enjoyed. Riah ain't give me nun cause of that morning sickness shit and her hormones be popping out going crazy and shit. Rachel then got on her knees and begin to work her mouth on my dick not before unbuckling my pants. 5 minutes later I released all my kids in her mouth. She slurp every last thing up. I nodded my head letting her know that I'm dismissing her. She tried to kiss me on her way out and I told the bitch don't even try. Just cause you gave me head don't mean shit. I seen hurt flashed her eyes and I really don't care cause she know I got a girl at home and a baby on the way. Now how am I going to tell Riah? Should I even tell her?

END OF FLASHBACK

I've been thinking so much that I didn't even see Riah walked in with a fitted dress. Riah baby bump starting to show more, and her ass got even bigger.

Riah- Morning Baby

"Morning"

Riah- what's wrong with you?

"Nothing, I'ma take fat girl to the park w'ell see you later"

Riah- ohh kayy. Well me and Deja are going to the mall to buy a few cloths because my cloths are getting too tight for me.

"Aight, you got your black card?"

Riah- yea

"Aight be safe call me If anything happens"

Riah- okay baby, see you later and don't forget to pack snacks for Tashay she gets real fussy when she don't get her snacks.

I chuckled because it's true fat girl don't play about her food.

"Thanks for reminding me I do not want to get her upset"

Riah- no problem baby well I got to go.

And with that she gave me a quick peck and left. A nigga don't want to loose Riah over this bullshit so I'm keeping my mouth shut and I hope she don't find out.

At The Park

I was siting on the bench watching fat girl play with some other kids. A few minutes later she came running towards me touching her stomach with her right hand and her left hand on her ears. That meant she was hungry and if she don't get her snack she'll make you go crazy. I took out hand sanitizer from her princess Sophia book bag to clean her hands. I got out her lunch-able that included ritz cookies, ham & cheese, Capri-son, chewy fruity snacks and two bags of lays chips. Now y'all see why we call her fat girl. I watched my fat girl eat without even offering me nothing. I shook my head and watched her eat all her food. After she was all done I took the moment to talk to her, have a daddy and daughter moment.

"Fat girl"

Tashay- yes daddy?

"you know I love you?"

Tashay- yea, you twell me that evwey day.

"whatever happens to me and Riah remember I always love you"

Tashay- ok daddy. But daddy?

"yes?"

Tashay- can we get some ice cweam?

I shook my head at her greediness and told her yeah. Whatever she wants she gone get.

T A S A R I A H

I was shopping with Deja for some new cloths because my baby bump is now showing and growing. We were on our way to the food court because we were starving. We stopped at Subway and got a foot long B.M.T sandwich with 2 chocolate cookies and 2 bags of lays chips and a large coke while Deja got a foot long Teriyaki sandwich 2 chocolate chips cookies, 2 bags of Salt & Vinegar chips and a large sprite soda. We payed for our food and found a table to dig in.

Deja- whats up with you? You thinking about something?

"Uhh yeah, last night Q smelt like this cheap ass girl perfume and this morning he's been acting weird. I think he's hiding something from me."

Deja- you think he's cheating?

" I really want to say no but aren't them signs that a guys cheating?"

Deja- you actually right. Check his phone late at night. Make sure he's in deep sleep.

"Don't you think that's going to far? That's his privacy Deja"

Deja- do you think I care? What's his is yours I look through Cameron phone all the time. Look through his phone to see if you find any signs that Q might be cheating.

"Okay okay Deja, I'll do it tonight. If he is cheating what do I do? Leave? Kick him out? This is just to much"

Deja- listen Bestfriend you can't be stressing. Your two months pregnant. If you found out he's cheating kick him out the house make that nigga rent out a hotel or something since he got money. Whatever is his it's yours. Tell him pack his shit up and leave. He can text you or call you ONLY for Tashay and when your doctors appointment. Now wiped them pretty eyes that's filled with tears cause you got me.

"what would I ever do without you? Thanks Deja I really appreciate it"

Deja- you welcome Tasariah. Now let's finish eat this sub so we can go home and lay down Cadeja acting up.

"Cadeja? You are not naming her that"

Deja- Lol I know besides I found out the sex of my baby next week. I'm praying it's a girl.

"Good Luck with that"

We were now exiting the mall until I smelt that same cheap perfume I smelled on Q the other night. I took one good look at her to realize that it was Q assistant. I flashed her a fake smile and walked off.

Later that night

It was probably 3am in the morning. I wanted to make sure Q was sleep to go through his phone. I quietly got off the bed not before taking Q phone that was off the dresser. I tipi toed my way to the guest bathroom to look through it. I slid the unlock button on Q iPhone and found my self stuck at a point. This nigga got a password and shit. I typed in his birthday it didnt work. I typed in my birthday and it didn't work. I typed in Tashay birthday and it worked. I click his messages that only contain my name, Cameron, and his assistant Rachel. I clicked their conversation and read through.

Conversation between Q & Rachel

Rachel- Was my head game on point?

Q- stop texting me bitch it was only a one time thing.

Rachel- you wasn't saying that the other night

Rachel- baby?

Q- you know I got a girl let's just forget it ever happen. From now on it's strictly business if not I'll be happy to replace you.

Rachel- fine I'll just act like nothing happen

Q- don't text me if it ain't nothing bout my money

Rachel- okay bye

End of conversation

Everything adds up now, the cheap perfume, the suspicion. This nigga was doing me dirty? I bit my bottom lip from preventing me crying. I heard a soft knock on the bathroom.

"Who Is it?"

Q- me baby you ok in their?

I swung the door open and gave him his phone.

"I want your Shit pack and out this house before Tashay wakes up. And I want you to fire the bitch to"

Q- bab-

"shut the fuck up and do what I said. Gosh I can't barely look at you without wanting to slap you. you better thank god I got this baby in me that saving yo ugly ass from getting yo ass beat. Now pack yo shit and go.

And with that he walked away feeling sad or whatever. At this point I can fucking care less. Yo ass wasn't feeling sad when yo shit was getting suck on right? Psh do better Q I deserve better.

That Morning**

Q was officially gone. He packed most of his stuff and took off not before kissing Tashay on her head and tried to kiss me but I wasn't having that. Everything happen for a reason.

"Tashay you ready to go to pre-school?"

Tashay- yea, but can daddy take me?

"No not today, after school you can call him and tell him your first day at pre-school ok?"

Tashay- but I weally want daddy to take me.

"Well he's not. Go put on your cloths so we can head out"

Tashay- yea yea yea

I ignore her slick mouth and begin to pack her snacks in her princess Sophia bag. After I got done I checked to see if Tashay follow directions and surprisingly she did. I took her hand and led her to the car. I buckled her up and headed to her preschool. Less than 20 minutes we arrived. You know how some kids wouldn't leave their parents or guardian side so they grab on their guardian leg? Well since Tashay wanted Q to take her she gave me a attitude and walked off without a goodbye Riah. To say I wasn't hurt I would be lying. She just get sassy every day. I drove home quickly to take a nap. Once I got home I seen a familiar car parked outside the driveway. I stepped out the car and proceeded my way to the door. I looked back and seen La'Rod stepping out His bently.

"LA'ROD !! gosh I miss you"

La'Rod- I miss you to Riah. Now can we enter the house? Its hot as fuck and I'm already black and I surely don't need to get blacker.

I chuckled at his silliness. I open the door and Locked it as soon as La'Rod step in.

La'Rod- anything you want to tell me?

"I'm two months pregnant"

La'Rod- why you ain't excited and where's Q?

"Earlier today I found out Q punk ass was cheating on me. What's wrong with me? Am I not to good for him? Is it because I gain some weight due to my pregnancy?"

La'Rod- chill out baby girl, nothing wrong with you. You beautiful smart and funny. Let Q know what he missing out. Now wipe them tears.

"Thanks I really needed that"

La'Rod- what are big brothers for? And I also have something to tell you.

" alright tell me"

La'Rod- your going to be a aunty.

" For real? When am I going to meet the lovely lady who's your ...?

La'Rod- Fiancé Mariah. You'll meet her soon. I recently brought a house not to far from here so by the end of the week we'll be all settle in our new house.

"Damn Rod I'm happy for you. Please don't cheat on her. Treat her right"

La'Rod- trust me I am. Well I better leave I got to go finish unpack the boxes at my new house. Call me If you need anything. I love you lil sis.

"Love you to Rod.

I hug and walked him out. After he left I grabbed my cookie and cream from the freezer and began to eat. All the shit I've been through my life. The abusing, starvation, the drama everything. I just bursted into tears. I could no longer held it in. I turned up my cristian music an started to sing along.

" NEVER WOULD HAVE MADE IT, NEVER WOULD HAD MADE IT WITH OUT YOU. I WOULD HAVE LOSTED ALL BUT NOW I SEE THAT YOU WERE THEIR FOR ME AND I NEVER, NEVER WOULD HAD MADE IT"

I sung until I couldn't no more and prayed to god to help me through my strugles right now. I know I sinned but I know god can forgive me and help me through this tough part of my life. I guess Q & I are really DONE.

C A M E R O N.

I was at home chilling in the game room when I heard the front door closing letting me know Deja crazy ass home.

Deja- CAMERON DEMETRIUS HART !!

Shit I've learn so much about Deja like when she about to cry she rub the back of her neck, when she's hungry she'll stay quiet until you bring her some food and when she's angry she calls my whole goverment name. I got my crippled ass up and limp my way to her cause knowing her lazy ass she expect you to come to her. Once I got to the living room I seen her posted up on the couch rubbing her some what large stomach and mean mugging me.

"Yes baby?"

Deja- hand me yo phone right now

"Why"

Deja- I coulda sworn I ask this cripple nigga to hand me his phone and he sitting up in my face asking me why?

(When she's upset she talks to her imaginary friend, I told y'all she crazy)

I gave her my phone and she looked at me suspiciously.

Deja- he think I'm a fool huh? He got .3 seconds to unlock this shit before i slap his ass with it.'

I shook my head and unlock the phone for her. She not gone find nothing because I'm not cheating on her with no broad. Even though she crazy she still my baby. No other hoe can replace my Queen. After observing her I walked away knowing she not gone have nothing to fuss at me for. I got a keeper and I refuse to let something this special slip out my hand cause of a stupid hoe.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

BIRTHDAYY TOMORROW TURN THE FUCK UP LOL YASSS IM FINALLY ## I Better Receive Some Birthday Comments lol

I think this chapter long what y'all say

La'Rod got himself a fiancé and a baby on the way? Okayyyy

Q cheated on Riah with his assistant? Really Q??

Tashay Is just TOO MUCH

Riah Is at her breakin point?

Cameron Cripple ass lol

Deja crazy ass but she funny doe lol.

110 Votes And 15 Comments

Birthday girl!!! Haaaa PICES BABY BIOTCHH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281 20 20
This story is about a girl named Rochelle who just broke up with her boyfriend who put his hands on her in school. This boy who rescued her wants a t...
1.1K 32 18
17 year old Jewel has never been in a relationship before and now when she finally finds out she has feelings she has to make hard choices.
497K 12.8K 38
Olivia has always been the quiet nerd but when she meets Jeremiah, the most popular boy in school, she has nothing in common and barely likes him unt...
95.2K 2.1K 40
WHEN 17 YEAR OLD NUVEAH THINKS THAT HER LIFE IS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS AND SHE GIVES UP ON LOVE . WILL JEREMIAH MAKE HER LOVE AGAIN? EVEN THOUGH THERE TO...