Keep It On The Real

By theyhatedime

SOBxRBE- Keep It On The Real All Rights Reserved 2018 Β© I do not own the rights to any song added in the mul... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 #CLK
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
New Book : Do Better

1

85.9K 1.5K 924
By theyhatedime

Yatta's POV

"You ain't never getting that, nigga" KE and Tiggz laughed and I shook my head.

My cousin Jasmine had brought along her friend Mamé to her birthday party a couple months ago. She was hella cute, chocolate skin, slim lil frame that I could work with and a bright ass smile. I've been trying to get at her for the past few weeks but KE and Tiggz always got some shit to say that would make me look dumb, or Jasmine would hurry up and take her somewhere else. They all been playing with me and that shit gets annoying.

"She way out yo league, bro." Tiggz laughed. "You a lil ugly nigga."

"Fuck you, blood." I shook my head.

I don't really know if she was feeling me or not, but I'm gonna at least shoot my shot and see where that takes me.

KE and them threw a pool party out here in Oakland since we ain't have shit else to do. Jasmine was supposed to be coming through too and I told her to bring some of her fine ass friends, hoping she would bring Mamé.

I left Tiggz and KE to go into the pool. Some lil shorty from my old hood soon joined me. Her name was Taja and she was cute, and thick in all the right places. I would fuck with her, but I heard she was a major hoe. I don't like to fuck on broads I've heard a lot about, but I will see what her mouth about.

From the corner of my eye I could see something bright and orange so I took a look. I had to double take because I had only glanced at her. She wore a bright orange two piece that complemented her complexion well and had long black braids that swung side to side when she walked.

"You hear me?" Taja asked as she waved her hand in my face.

"Huh? What? My fault." I shook my head as I turned towards Taja.

"I wanted to know if you were down to come over....."

I drowned her out and looked back over to Mamé.

I guess Jasmine had spotted me looking and told Mamé to come over to me because she was heading my way.

I looked her up and down and licked my lips as she sat on the edge of the pool, putting only her feet in the pool.

"Hey Yatta." She flashed her million dollar smile.

I turned the opposite way from Taja, and turned to Mamé.

"Wassup" I kept my cool even though so many unholy thoughts were running through my mind.

"So you gon act like we weren't just talking?" Taja tapped on my shoulder.

"Our conversation is done." I didn't even look at her as I spoke. I just eyed Mamé as she played with her braids.

"Whatever nigga" She was being childish and splashed some water on me.

Mamé laughed as Taja doggie peddled away.

"Anyway, how you doing?" I looked up her at with some sun in my eyes.

"I'm good, and you?" She asked as she flipped her braids behind her, showing off her chocolate skin.

"I'm coolin. Shit, I'm happy to see you." I smirked.

"Word? I guess I'm happy to see you too." She smiled and pinched my cheeks.

I smacked my lips. "Yea whatever, you gon get in this pool?" I asked.

"I guess, but it's gon be cold." She complained as she started to get up.

"Where you going? I'll pull you in from here." I tried to be slick by moving in between her legs and held onto her hips.

"My eyes are up here." She spoke, moving my head up to face hers.

I chuckled then licked my lips. "My fault."

"You good, but this is the deep end." She said.

"Mamé this is 5 feet." I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Not really, I'm way over 5 feet and I can't even stand here." She looked around in the water like she was searching for something.

"I got you, come on" I helped her into the water and kept my hands on her hips.

She wrapped her legs around me, moved my hands from her hips and onto her waist then wrapped her arms around my neck.

We talked more and more as other people showed up. My nigga Keezy was on the grill for the barbecue, and there was Henny bottles being passed around as well as weed. Tiggz goofy ass was the DJ, playing all types of hood shit. I wasn't focused on anything else but getting to know Mamé better. KE and Tiggz damn near dropped their food when they walked past us and saw me with Mamé. I smirked, then put my eyes back on her.

"How you like it out here anyway?" I asked.

"It's cool. I was hella scared to come out here because I was far from my family, but I like it." She replied.

"Where you from?" I asked.

"LA." She replied shortly.

"Oh, like Beverly Hills and shit?" I laughed at her facial expression.

"No fool, I'm from Inglewood." She stuck her tongue out then quickly put it back in. "That was ghetto."

I chuckled. "Nah you good, but word? I been down there a couple times before."

"Really? When?" She asked.

"With my brother, a long while back."

"You have a brother? I didn't know." She smiled.

"Yea." I cleared my throat.

"Is he here?" She looked around to see if she could spot him. "I wanna meet him."

"Nah, he passed 4 years ago." I shook my head.

Her smile slowly dropped. "Damn, I'm so sorry."

"You good. No worries. But you wanna get outta here? This pool getting crowded." I tried not to speak about my brother any longer.

"Yeah." She responded and I led the way.

We quickly ate and talked before heading to the Jacuzzi to be by our lonely. I was tryna get away from everybody and this was the only place that was empty.

I sat on one side of the Jacuzzi and her little scary ass just had sit all the way on the other side. I shook my head before making my way over to her, standing in between her legs again.

"You scared of me or sum?" I asked all up in her space.

"No." She replied shortly. I could tell she was trying to keep her cool, but I could also see that she was nervous.

I chuckled before leaning in to kiss her lips. She didn't pull back. Instead she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer. I did the same but around her waist.

"I see you Yatta!!" My nigga AB Milli yelled while in the pool.

We both pulled apart and looked over at the whole gang. All them goofy ass nights were cheesing mad hard, yelling and doing the most.

"What the fuck!" Tiggz yelled and KE was dumbfounded.

I laughed at his facial expression and Mamé pulled me in for another kiss adding tongue too.

"This is where you been? Taking my friend from me." Jas shook her head.

"My bad girl, I be with you all the time though." Mamé smiled and kept her hands around my neck.

"Mhm, but I see y'all. Y'all cute or whatever." She walked off backwards as she eyed me.

_______________________________

Vote & comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 7.3K 31
- excuse any mistakes or errors/spellings πŸ₯΄
467K 11.6K 50
"But whatever you do, stay away from thugs". I was told this all my life but thugs were sexy and had money. Every girl loves a man that can handle he...
47K 1.3K 34
π™ž π™Ÿπ™ͺ𝙨𝙩 π™ π™šπ™šπ™₯ π™π™žπ™’ π™¨π™–π™©π™žπ™¨π™›π™žπ™šπ™™ 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙀π™ͺπ™œπ™ π™©π™π™š π™¬π™šπ™šπ™ π™šπ™£π™™.
9.3K 305 14
this ain't no ordinary love story ... this a thug love story❀️ (ON HOLD)