💔Easliy Broken💔

By FB5430

After all the hate and mistreat at Ronnie Anne's Party, The family mistreat him at The Loud House Disrespectf... More

Life of a Broken Heart
New Friends
Lost n' Lonely
The Hard Cry
Love Hurts
Change from a Bleeding Heart
Opening My Eyes
Starting Over Again
We're Home
The Party
A Happy Ending
Author's Note: What's happening now? 5 years Later/Easily Broken 2💔/ And More
Artist Note: Idea Comfirmed/New Poster

The Embarrassment

38.1K 196 741
By FB5430

(Its starts at Sunset and cuts to Lincoln and Ronnie Anne were walking home together after Lincoln visiting from the arcade)

Ronnie Anne: I enjoyed walking home together.

Lincoln: Me too.

Ronnie Anne: Hey, will you be there for my party tomorrow?

Lincoln: You know I'm always here for you.

(Ronnie Anne cried happily when Lincoln cared for her)

(They hugged and they both blushed)
(They both break away from the hug)

Ronnie Anne: Catch you later lame-o.

Lincoln: See you later Ronnie Anne.

(Lincoln and Ronnie Anne gave a fist pump and Ronnie Anne went home)

(Lincoln went inside the house and saw the sisters glare at him)

Lori: Where have you been twerp.

Lincoln: Well just a few minutes visiting Clyde.

Lynn: Well then what's that pink thing on your face?

Lincoln: It's Nothing.

(Lincoln smiled innocently)

Lori: OMG did Ronnie Anne Kissed you?

Luna: Dude, did yoy went on a date.

(Lori and Luna asked him excitly)

(Lincoln didn't know what to say)
Lincoln: Maybe. he said nervously

(Flashes back at Gus' Games and Grub. It plays "Fluffing a Duck by Kevin MacLeod)

EARLIER

(Lincoln and Ronnie Anne was sitting inside talking to each other)

Both: Cheers!!

(Ronnie Anne and Lincoln were laughing with joy)

(They kept talking to each other until Lincoln was about to give her a gift)

Lincoln: Hey, Ronnie Anne?

Ronnie Anne: Yes, Lincoln?

Lincoln: I got a gift for you?

Ronnie Anne: Really? What is it?

Lincoln: You'll see. Just close your
eyes.

(Ronnie Anne closes her eyes while Lincoln gives her a present)

Lincoln: Okay, you may open your eyes now.

(Ronnie Anne opened her eyes and got surprised)

Ronnie Anne: A ring.

Ronnie Anne:(overjoyed) Wow Lincoln, It's beautiful. I love it. Thank, you Lincoln.

(She was so delighted by the gift that was given by her closest friend. Lincoln
was happy that she loved her gift)

Lincoln:I'm glad that you like it. I even got your favorite color. (which is red purple) Not every girl could be as beautiful as you. Happy Early Birthday.

Ronnie Anne: Thanks, Lincoln

(Ronnie Anne blushed)

Ronnie Anne: Lincoln, I never thought of doing this but....

(Ronnie Anne kisses Lincoln on the cheek)

Ronnie Anne: I love you as a friend.

(As she says this, Lincoln pauses as he heard the word "friend". He wasn't expecting for her to say it the way he thought she would. He frowned a bit, which made Ronnie Anne grew in concern)

Ronnie Anne:(concern) Lincoln, are you okay?

Lincoln: Oh no! It's fine........ I-............I love you too, Ronnie Anne. You're the best girl that an averaged boy like me can ever asked for.

Ronnie Anne:(smiling) Aww...... You're adorable.

(They both hugged each other and as they did, Lincoln frowned a bit and made a sigh)

(End of flashback)

Luna: Maybe you went on a hangout with her.

Leni: Maybe you took her to the park.

Lana: And you kissed her.

All Sisters :(squealing without hesitation)

(Lincoln got blush on his face and started to get embarrassment)

Lincoln:(annoyed) Cut it out guys.

(The sisters begin to mock him, and they sang)

All Sisters: 🎵5x Lincoln's Kissing his girlfriend. Lincoln's kissing his girlfriend. Lincoln's kissing his girlfriend. Lincoln's kissing his girlfriend. Lincoln's kissing his girlfriend. 🎵

Lincoln: Shut up!

Lola: (excited) Maybe someday, he's going to ask to get her to marry him! Guess he's one kind cute guy who's handsome for a girl like her, don't it?

All Sisters: Oooooooooo!!

(They girls laugh so hard, Lincoln started to get Angry)

Lincoln: Enough!! I'm not getting married!! You guys are such a bunch of fools!!!

Lynn: Were not fools, you savage person.

Lincoln: Me? Savage?

Lori: Whatever, Twerp! Who cares about you anyway?

(Lincoln started to turn Red he began to fuss at them)

Lincoln:(walking closer to them)Oh, Yeah? Well, if you guys are just going to sit there and be rude behind my actions, then forget about our plans this summer!!! You guys are just Worthless!!!

(Lincoln stomped Angrily upstairs as he went to his room and slam his door)

Luna: Dudes, so you think we're taking this too far?

Lynn: Oh, he'll be fine.

(It cuts off to Lincoln in his room looking so upset. And then, he started to talk to the viewers)

Lincoln:(to viewers) I'm sorry you have to see that. my sisters are so hypocritical. They've been hurting me all my Life. Like one time when I was called bad luck. Or one-time Clyde my sisters instead having fun with me for my sleepover. Or the time they laugh on my Ace savvy costume. All those memories make my life miserable.
I feel like a black sheep. I don't know if I even belong here. (He thought to himself)

Clyde: Hey Lincoln, you're going to the party tomorrow?

Lincoln: I think I can take these things off my mind. I don't want to be embarrassed.

Clyde: Why would you think that?

Lincoln: I don't know. I'm just to upset to talk about it.

Clyde: What's going on Lincoln?

Lincoln: My sisters been making fun of me after I got back with Ronnie Anne.

Clyde: Wow that's way harsh.

(Clyde got an idea)

Clyde: I know, how about you come meet me at her birthday party alone?
Thay way the sisters will never know about what we're doing tomorrow.

Lincoln (worried): I don't know, Clyde. I really wan to go. But what if my sisters come
by and ruin everything like they always do? I ready to finally confess my true feelings to Ronnie Anne. But how am i supposed to make it through the night without
completely making a fool out of myself?

Clyde: That's really tough.

Lincoln: I know. I don't know what to do.

Clyde: You can change your mind if you want, but you can't your sisters keep you from having the best oppotunity in your life. Even if it takes you to enjoy yourself and have fun, you can't let them ruin that. This one night could be your chance.

Lincoln: Y'know what? Maybe you're right. This could be my chance for me to me to express myself. I'm going to make it happen no matter what? But what if-

(Lincoln was interrupted by Clyde)

Clyde: No mean to interupt you, buddy. But you're still the Lincoln Loud I know.
Your always brave and you never give up on anything. Tomorrow is your chance. Remember that. Don't worry about them. This about you. Just do your best buddy. All you have to do is be yourself.

Lincoln: Okay, I'll do it. That's just what I needed to hear. Thanks, Clyde.

Clyde: Anything I can do for my best friend.

Lincoln: I'm about to call Ronnie Anne. Talk to you later Clyde.

Clyde: See ya later, Buddy.

(Lincoln went on his phone and called Ronnie Anne)

Ronnie Anne(on the phone): Hello?

Lincoln:(on the phone): Hi, Ronnie Anne. It's me Lincoln.

Ronnie: Oh, hey Lincoln. What's up?

Lincoln: Hey, I was wondering if we can spend time together at your birthday party. Like Hang out?

Ronnie Anne: That will be great. When are you coming?

Lincoln: Well, Clyde will be with me. How about come by at 6 pm?

Ronnie Anne: The party starts at 6:15. But that's fine.

Lincoln: Ok. Goodbye, Ronnie Anne.

Ronnie Anne: Goodbye, Lincoln.

(Lincoln was so happy to talk to Ronnie Anne about the subject. But Lola heard their conversation)

Lola: hmmm.... very interesting she said quietly.

(Lola told the girls what they were talking about, and they had a meeting at Lori and Leni's room)

Lori: He did what?

Lola: He called Ronnie Anne, and she invited him to his Birthday Party! Lola said happily.

(All the sisters minus Lola squealed)

Leni: We can go see them dance together.

Lana: Or see them outside hugging and kissing each other. (pretends kissing)

(The sisters laughed)

Luan: Now that's what I called a third-wheel. (laughs) Get it? But seriously, I got an idea.

Lucy: And what's that?

Luan: How about will come by Bobby's house tomorrow and video tape him.

Luna: Awesome.

Lisa: Affirmative.

Lori: Yes please!?! I really want to see Bobby boo-boo bear. (sighs)

Lisa:(giving Lori a deadpan look) Sure.

(It cuts of with Lincoln at the kitchen and Rita's cooking)

Lincoln: Hey, Mom.

Rita: Hey, Honey. What's up?

Lincoln: I was thinking if you can drive me to Ronnie Anne's house tomorrow?

Rita: Really what for?

Lincoln: Ronnie Anne's having a party tomorrow. Here's the invitation.

(Lincoln gave his mother the invitation and she agrees on taking him to the party)

Rita: Sounds fun! Yes, Dear. I'll be ready to drop you off tomorrow, okay sweetie?

Lincoln: Yes mom.

Rita: I'll call you when dinner is ready.

(It was past Dinner time and it cuts off to Lincoln's room. He is in his pajamas in his bedroom looking at the stars from the window wondering his sisters would never know about his big day with Ronnie Anne tomorrow hoping for a great start)

Lincoln(In his mind): I hope this day goes on a complete successful time without my sisters. If only I had time to myself. Tomorrow is going to be an amazing day. Whatever they plan for tomorrow, i swear this isn't going to happen.

(Lincoln went to his bed and went to sleep)

The Next Day....

(Lincoln woke up and got ready for the day. He already ate breakfast and he put a party suit on for the party. He got some presents and a birthday card for Ronnie Anne. He went upstairs to the restroom combing his hair. After he is making a marvelous look. He talked to the viewers again)

Lincoln(to viewers) : Alright, today is a new day. A New Day, where i will become a man. I want to try to make this the best birthday she'll ever have. Possibly the best day of my life. I'm going to have a wonerful time. And most of all, I've got the chance to be with her alone without anyone making a fool out of me. No Interuptions. No Embarassments. No Expectations. Just getting ready to live this moment. I'm going to be me. It's finally time for me to tell her that feel. That Ilove her.

(As Lincoln went down the hallway and the sisters were teasing him)

Lucy: Hey Romeo.

Lincoln:(screams) Lucy! You almost gave me a heart attack!

Lucy: Sorry, I'm just so excited for you and your girlfriend.

Lincoln:(blushes) Stop teasing me, she's not my girlfriend!

Lynn: Get 'em Tiger. What's up handsome?

Lincoln: Were just friends. Stop pestering me around. Right now, it It's a time to have fun and enjoy myself alone.

Lana: (cried happily) Oh, look at Lincoln. All grown up. (Wiped her tears with the tissue and blue her nose on it) He's on his way to get his Princess!

All Sisters: Oooooooooo!!

Lincoln:(blushes hard) (annoyed) You guys are really starting to press my buttons.

Lori:(chuckles) Why? Because you're too afraid to admit that you both have a thing for each other?

(The sisters all chuckles and Lincoln almost blew his staff. Preventing this, I took a big breath and let it all out it a calm way. Although, he was still annoyed by his sister's little game called "Humiliation")

Lincoln:(annoyed) For the last time were just friends and were not getting married!! Can you guys just leave me alone so I can have my day in peace!?! he questioned angrily.

(Then all the sisters back away from where they were to give him space)

Lincoln: Thank you!

(Lincoln head downstairs. On the other side, half of the sisters start to have second thoughts of the problems they're creating their brother to endure. They start to feel regret)

Luna:(regret) I don't think it's the right thing to do.

Leni:(regret) Yeah, can't we just stop?

Lucy:(regret) I feel heartless for him already.

Lana:(regret) I don't think we should do this anymore.

Lily:(regret) Poo-Poo Win-Kon.

Lola: Oh c'mon, don't stop now.

Lynn: Yeah, don't you guys want to make the video with us?

Luan: And if you don't do it, you'll miss out on all of the fun.

(The nicer sisters look down sadly and started think about their agreement. They couldn't find it in their hearts agree to something that causes their own brother to be hurt. Little did they know that if they didn't agree, they all would've went down with him, like cowards. But sadly, just to keep themselves safe they had no choice but to accept this plan)

Luna: (in her mind) Sorry Lincoln....

Luna:(sad) I Agree....

Leni: (ashamed) Alright ....

Lucy: (regret) Sigh......

Lana(down): Okie-Dokie....

Lily(unhappy): Poo- Poo....

Lori:(excited) Ok then, let's just do this and enjoy the fun. Luan, Lynn, Lola, and Lisa: Yeah!!!

(The four screamed in excitement while the five nicer sisters didn't have a choie)

Lori: Uh hmm!!!

Luna, Leni, Lucy, Lana, and Lily:
(sadly) Yay.......

(Lori changes her tone to a sassy one and tries to persuade on the other half of the sisters just as they were feeling so much pity that they had to give up on turning back)

Lori:(scoffs) Fine. I bet you five will miss out when we get some ice cream tomorrow. That's if you really want to mess this up.

(As Lori says this the five nicer girls had changed their minds about the plan)

Luna: Dudes, dudes did she just say ice cream?

(It cuts to the living room downstairs where Lincoln and Rita was by the front door)

Rita: Oh...Look at my handsome little man. (sighs) You look so amazing.

Lincoln: Thanks, Mom.

Rita: You're welcome sweetie. You're Ready?

Lincoln: Yep. Before I go, can I tell you something.

Rita: Yes, sweetheart. What is it?

Lincoln: Well mom, yesterday I Ronnie Anne and I walked home together and, my sisters kept making fun of me. I don't know how this is going to work out with her. We've maybe friends, but sometimes I wanna there for her, you know what I mean.

(Rita begins to look at her son with concern as he continues to speak with so much insecure. Emotional Music plays)

Lincoln:(apprehensive) (sighs) I really want to tell her how I feel......but.......I'm just afraid, that everything I felt for a long time......will all go to waste. (pauses) Just like how it already is with my sisters........and everyone else.........I really want to make this right.

(Rita give him a sympathetic look when she knows that he's really desperate on wanting to make his confession the right impression. Afraid of having to deal with trouble on his own, she tries the comfort him as he gives her such advice)

Rita: Oh Lincoln, I know it's hard to express yourself but you're going to have to be strong. I'm sure she'll tune in with you and whatever secret feelings you have felt for a long time. You'll just have to listen to your heart and figure out what you want to say.

Lincoln: What do you mean by that?

Rita: It means you should believe in your true feelings and follow your instincts. Believe in yourself. You remember when your father and I told you kids how we met back then, when I was crossing guard, I used to be so nervous whenever he crosses the road, and I fawned when I didn't get to talk to him. I believed in myself. I still had a chance to share my feelings when I first sent him a letter. My lesson was it's not too late to find love in your life.

Lincoln: Yeah. I do remember. But how should I do it all without turning myself into a huge "Embarrassment? What if it doesn't go well.

Rita: Well, someone has to stay positive in their dreams. Being true to yourself is the key. It takes time. Just be yourself. Don't be afraid. Stay strong. I'm sure everything will work.

Lincoln: You think so?

Rita: Lincoln, I know deep down that you're a boy who's strong, confident and loyal to be true. As long as you follow your heart, I know she will never forget in her life that you were the one that changed it and made it better. You and her had always been good friends and maybe soon she'll realize more than enough that she feels that same way too. Whatever you want to say, it has to come from inside. (Puts hand on shoulder) Say whatever you want to say to her.

(Lincoln looks at her as Rita smiles at her son as she begins to say these last three words)

Rita: Just be yourself.

(Awed by this, Lincoln smiled back as he hugs his mother)

Lincoln: I love you, Mom.

Rita:(smile) I love you too, Lincoln. You're going to have an amazing time.

(They both broke from the hug.)

Lincoln: Thank You.

Rita: Of course.

Lincoln: Well, let's go. I'm ready to have fun.

(Lincoln and Rita head to the car and she drove off to the Santiago's house)
(It cuts to Luna and Luans Room)

(Luan is packs her camera with Mr. Coconuts and a female dummy in her bag)

(Luan enters to Lisa and Lily's room)

Luan: Hey, Lis. Mind if you can lend a hand?

Lisa: What's the update, human being?

Luan: You got any batteries?

Lisa: I've got a pack of batteries in my counter.

(Lisa hands Luan five packs of batteries)

Lisa: Well, looks like my work here is done.

Luan: Thanks, Lis.

Lisa: Affirmative.

(Luan puts her batteries in her bag)

(It cut to Lori and Leni's room)

Lori: Is my phone charged yet?

(Leni checks on Lori's phone battery)

Leni: Yes, it's charged 90% guarantee.

(Lori checked on her phone before giving Leni a disapproved look)

Lori: 100% guarantee, Leni.

Leni: Oh.

Lori: Let's just head downstairs and get ready to go.

(It cuts back to the living room and the sisters are going to leave)

Lori: Alright, Girls!! We're off to Bobby's house.

(Lori noticed that the car keys are gone)

Lori: You guys, what happened to the car keys?

(The sisters except Lori raised their hands up like they don't know)

Lori:(serious) What do you mean you don't know? You know what before we head to Bobby's we have to find those keys.

(All the sisters split up in a group of 5 to find the keys. five of them looked upstairs. And five of them stayed downstairs to look for the keys. They try to look each and everywhere until they got tired)

(Suddenly Lori was thinking in her head, and she gasp as she found out what happened to the keys)

(Flashes back to Rita heading downstairs to the living room)

(While she was whistling, she head to the wall across the front door where the hooks are at and took the keys from the hook)

(Rita put the keys in her purse)

(End of flashback)

Lori: Oh well, I guess we have to wait until mom gets home. I'll just call Bobby that we'll be there shortly.

(It cuts to The Santiago's House and Rita had just dropped Lincoln off at the Santiagos house where the party is located)

Rita: Have fun sweetie! I'll see you when you get home.

Lincoln: See you later, Mom!

(Rita waves Lincoln goodbye and drives home as Lincoln head to the front door.

(Lincoln rang the doorbell and it was Ronnie Anne who dressed elegant)

Ronnie Anne: Hey, Lincoln. She said with a romantic voice.

(Lincoln was surprised how beautiful she was. He had puppy eyes and he started to daydream. Romantic music was playing. She was blinking her eyes. His heart started pounding as he
continues to infatuate with a smile.
She then blows her a kiss as his heart was beating rapidly and his smile got bigger until a voice kept occurring his name)

Ronnie Anne:(waving her hand around his face) Lincoln. Lincoln? Lincoln!!!

Lincoln:(shocked) Whaa Wha What?

Ronnie Anne: You Alright?

Lincoln:(dizzy)I'm fine. Sorry, Ronnie Anne. I must have been carried away.

Ronnie Anne: No, It's fine. We all make mistakes.

Lincoln: Anyways, Happy Birthday Ronnie Anne! You look really nice!

Ronnie Anne: Thanks, Lincoln.

(They've both hugged once again)

Ronnie Anne: What are you waiting for? Come join the party! The cake will soon be ready any minute.

(Lincoln went inside the house and saw Maria setting things up)

Maria: Hi, Lincoln. Welcome to the Party.

Lincoln: Thanks, Ms. Santiago.

Maria: Anytime, Lincoln are these presents for her?

Lincoln: Yep, here ya go.

Maria: Thanks, Lincoln. Have fun!

(Lincoln head to the living room where everyone else was dancing Until her saw Bobby appeared)

Lincoln:(amazed) Bobby!

Bobby: Hey bro! I'm so glad to see you!

(Lincoln and Bobby fist pumped)

Bobby: How's Lori?

Lincoln: She's been great.

Bobby: Go, help yourself with some food if you're hungry, bro. It's all you can eat.

Lincoln: Thanks, Bobby.

(Lincoln head to the kitchen and ate some snacks. Pretzels, Soda and 2 cupcakes)

(Lincoln was finish eating and Clyde just arrived to the party)

Lincoln: Clyde!

Clyde:(waves at Lincoln) Hey, Lincoln. I bought Liam, Zach, and Rusty with me.

Lincoln: Hey Guys! What's up?

Liam, Rusty and Zach: Hey, Lincoln.

Lincoln: What have you guys been up to?

Rusty: Nothing Much. But skateboarding.

Lincoln: Oh, that sounds exciting.

Clyde: Well, Lincoln for any chance there's a new Ace Savvy Comic coming next month.

Lincoln: Really? What's it about?

Clyde: It's an epic story when he saved the town from a giant asteroid.

Lincoln: That sounds amazing! I can't wait until it comes out!

Clyde: Me too!

Zach:(surprised) Hey guys look, they got cake pops!

Liam:(excited) Well what in tarnation are we waiting for?!

Rusty:(excited) Let's get some!

(So Liam, Zach, and Rusty ran to get some cakepops. Lincoln and Clyde both laughed)

Clyde: That's them, alright.

Lincoln: Yeah! (chuckles) It technically is.....

(Lincoln frowned a bit as he started to get a little worried that his sister's might know about his business. This concerns Clyde)

Clyde:(concern) Are you okay?

Lincoln: Clyde?

Clyde: Yeah, Lincoln?

Lincoln: Do you think my sisters won't even noticed where I'm at without embarrassing me?

Clyde: Don't Worry, Lincoln. I'm pretty sure they'll never know about what's going on tonight.

Lincoln: (disbelieving) Yeah, like that's true, Clyde.

Clyde: Lincoln, I'm sure everything will be alright. This is going to be a fun day for us. What can go wrong if they were around?

Lincoln: Yes, I mean seriously. ( sighs) Although, I hope you're right.

(It cuts back to the Loud Sisters watching dream boat)

(Rita just arrived home)

Rita: Hey, Girls! I'm home!

Lori: Hey, Mom can I borrow the keys?

Rita: Sure, Honey. Where you're heading to?

Lori: I'm just going to visit Bobby.

Rita: Ok. Be sure to come back on time you hear?

Lori: Yes, Mom

(The Girls head to the car and Lori drove to Bobby's House)

Luan: Dramatic Lincoln here we come!

(As Lori was driving Luan began to laugh and the rest began to laugh on the joke)

(It cuts back to the party when everyone was singing happy birthday to Ronnie Anne)

🎵🎵"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Ronnie Anne, Happy Birthday to you🎵🎵"

(Ronnie Anne blew the candles from the cake)

(Everyone cheered taking pictures)

(It's Now time for Presents)

(The First Presents she opened was Bobby's)

(She opened the presents and took the wrappers out)

(She got a pair of Roller-skates)

Ronnie Anne: Wow! I got a pair of roller-skates and a helmet.

(Bobby high five with Ronnie Anne)

Bobby: Anything for you, sis.

Maria: Alright, who's next?

(Clyde raised his hand)

(He gave Ronnie Anne his present)

(She opens his present and she got some albums of Smooch)

Ronnie Anne: Oh cool, SMOOCH is my favorite band. Thanks, Clyde.

(Ronnie Anne gave him a fist pump)

Clyde: No, Problem.

Maria: Ok, Next gift!

(Then all the other kids from school gave her presents)

(They were 2 presents left. The last person was Lincoln)

(She opened 2 of his presents and she's got a new video game and a bike)

Ronnie Anne: OMG!! I got a new bike!
Thanks, Lincoln.

(Ronnie Anne gave him a hug and then he hugs her back)

Everyone: Awwww......

Maria: Alright, Everyone! Time to dance! Or you guys can get cake.

(Everyone cheers)

(It cuts back to the front of The Santiago's House)

(It was starting to get dark)

(The Girls have just arrived to Bobby's House)

(All the sisters got out from the car)

(They've all got the stuff ready to embarrassed Lincoln)

Lori: Alright, girls ready for the best moment?

Leni, Luna, Luan, Lynn, Lucy ,Lana , Lola , Lisa, Lily:(excited) Yes!!

Lori: Let's enjoy this romantic moment ourselves!

Leni, Luna, Luan ,Lynn , Lucy, Lana, Lola, Lisa , Lily: Yeah!

(The Girls head to the front door and rang the doorbell)

(Bobby head to the front door to open)

Lori: Hey, Bobby boo-boo bear.

Bobby: Hey, Babe. What's up?

Lori: Well, we heard it's Ronnie Anne's Birthday, so we would love to support her on her big day.

Bobby: That's so thoughtful of you, Babe. You need anything.

Lori: No, Thank you!

Bobby: Alright, Babe. Have fun!

(Bobby went back to the house and the sisters started to laugh)

All Sisters:(Laughs Evilly)

(Bobby was checking on Lori to get on her case)

Bobby:(spying on them) Were you just laughing?

Lori:(smiles innocently) No way, boo-boo bear. We were just having fun with Luan's jokes.

(Bobby glares at them and then he was going to give them and chance)

Bobby: Ok, Babe. Beware, cause I got my eyes on you.

(It cuts to the living room. Everyone was dancing on the dance floor)

DJ: All right boys and girls DJ's on the mic. Love is in the air. Get ready to dance with your partners.

(The DJ put on some romantic music (maybe a slow jam or smooth jazz)

(Clyde danced with Penelope, Tabby Danced with Liam, Polly Pain danced with Rusty, and Giggles danced with Zach)

(Lincoln thought about Ronnie Anne. But, on the outside hes more confient. On inside he feels different. He takes a deep breath and clears his throat. He went and walked to her up and asked her this "simple question")

Lincoln: Ronnie Anne, may I have this dance? (takes his and out)

Ronnie Anne: I don't know what to say but...(smiles) Okay. (puts her hand into Lincoln's)

(Lincoln and Ronnie Anne both walked to the dance floor and started dancing)

(The girls were the already at the living seeing him dance with her)

Luna:(excited) Hey, Dudes! Lincoln's dancing with his girlfriend!

(All sisters except Luna squealed so loud they got so excited)

Lori: OK, Luan broadcast that camera! I can't wait to see what happens.

(Luan starts her camera to record)

(It cuts back to Lincoln and Ronnie Anne and then while they were dancing the party disappeared as they are now floating in the majority of the universe)

Lincoln: Wow, can you feel the Universe moving around us?

Ronnie Anne: Yes, it feels beautiful. It's like a dream come true.

(Romantic music plays)

Lincoln: Well, I tried to keep it a secret. Well, we may be in common, but were different. We've had older siblings who are in love with each other. We have the same chaotic families that are different. I never thought how special I was with you to be friends. I've never thought of saying this but.... I'm ready to share my secret with you.

Ronnie Anne: Secret? What secret?

Lincoln: I just really want to share this with you. Because there's something that I've really felt on the inside........ something... I felt for a long time.

Ronnie Anne:(confused) What are you trying to say?

Lincoln: I'm.......(blushes) I'm saying that...... I have confession to make. I always kept this private for some time. But now it's I think it's time for me to reveal them. To open up........ I'm going to say what's in my heart. (puts his hands close to his heart)

(Ronnie Anne stays silent as Lincoln began open up his feelings to her. (He takes a deep breath and then starts to put himself up to words)

Lincoln: Ronnie Anne...... from the day I met you, I thought you were just this girl that's filled with hardcore, and people would mention you so much that it would really put my personal life through trouble. Like a trap. But.........as we had been friends for a while, you have shown me your optimistic ways, you always been so kind. And I know you mean well, it's not like you'd do anything to hurt me as people still tries to invade my personal life between us. You were such a tough girl, when deep down.... you were just kind....and compassionate and such a dear friend. And I didn't think it was possible. You've always shown to grow that perfect side of you I thought I'd never see. I-.............I always saw the good in you. Stuff about you and that special side of you is what I loved about that personality that I grew to understand more. Something I wouldn't want someone like you to change...... as we have gotten more close, you changed my life........Again, I never thought I'd say this.......but, I just want you to hear me out when I say this.

(Ronnie Anne looks at him with curiosity. Lincoln did a little sigh yet he gives her a little smile. He was finally ready to reveal his secret that he kept inside for a long time. Was this really worth the wait? Maybe it has)

Lincoln:(blushes) I-.........I think I'm in love with you. (smiles a bit) I've always liked you. Like more than just a friend.

(Ronnie Anne blushes at that moment)

Lincoln: Like.... Like I-

Ronnie Anne:(blushes) Like You...You.....Love....Me.

(Lincoln and Ronnie Annes pauses as they both look at each other. Lincoln gave her a little smile
before the purpose of saying one word)

Lincoln:(blushes) Yes.

(Ronnie Anne gave him a surprised look after hearing what she assumed she just heard from her best friend. Not ever did she know that he would have feelings for her. Feelings that were too hard to face off with. From the most part those feelings were so strong enough to think he would have opened his heart to her. She continues to look with surprised. Lincoln looks at her with shock as he tries to get her attention)

Lincoln:(shock) Oh my gosh. Please don't freak out.

Ronnie Anne:(surprised) I'm not going to freak out.

(Lincoln then raises and eyebrow)

Lincoln: You aren't?

Ronnie Anne: No..... not at all. I just didn't think that.... You had such strong feelings for me. Seriously. You really felt this way. Especially around me?

Lincoln: Yes. It's something I've hidden for a long time. (blushes) Pretty Awkward, isn't it.

Ronnie Anne: That's not awkward at all. Besides, what if I told you...... I've felt the same way too. (looks away in shyness)

(Hearing that made Lincoln get the same response in surprise. He was expecting things wouldn't turn out great when he didn't expect that she had the same feelings as him. So, he asked her a question)

Lincoln:(surprised) You Have?

Ronnie Anne: Yes. I think......(blushes) I love you too. (smiles)

(Lincoln was still surprised)

Ronnie Anne:(blushes) I never thought it was possible either. But from that one time you first kissed me back at the restaurant where Lori and Bobby had their date, I didn't even see you for the person you always were either. You were always my Lame-O. But you're actually just a boy whose kind, caring for a lot of people, you're always there. You've always been a good friend, but really, you're such a kindhearted guy. Your siblings hsd always took you for granted. And I'm sorry if I never saw that until then. I didn't think your sister was trying to force you to get with me. But now I guess..... These feelings are for real. But yeah, I think love you too. (smiles at
Lincoln)

(Hearing Ronnie Anne expressing her true feelings towards him that didn't expect for her to have, Lincoln grew happier. As he blushes, he was so happy that he could just felt such a pamper in his chest)

Ronnie Anne: Are you okay?

Lincoln:(blushes) (smiles) Yeah. I just never thought I'd finally tell you this.

Ronnie Anne:(blushes) (smiles) Me too. (takes a breath) It actually felt good to get that out of my chest.

Lincoln:(smiles) Maybe it did. (puts a hand close to his heart) I think my heart just skipped a beat.........

Ronnie Anne: It did?

Lincoln: Yeah....... Kinda strange, if you ask me. Having these feelings.

Ronnie Anne: Yeah. Strong feelings can really be more reciprocal. Even if they're crazy or serious.

Lincoln(pauses and looks back at Ronnie Anne) Although there is one question, I need to ask you.

Ronnie Anne: Yes?

Lincoln: I was thinking. Since, you and I had both shared the same feelings for each other and the fact the way we've dealt with them had gotten so y'know.........serious......Will- Will you go out with me? W-......Would.... Would you like to be my girlfriend?

(Ronnie Anne was surprised but she retained silent when he said that. But then, she finally made a decision as the question made her quite amazed
He gave her a confused look)

Ronnie Anne: I don't know what to say.

Lincoln: Oh. This kinda went too quick didn't it?

Ronnie Anne: Are you kidding me?!Yes!!

Lincoln: Really?

Ronnie Anne: Yes, Yes of course.

(They bothed hugged again before they blushed)

Lincoln:(happy) You know, This is the best day of my life

Ronnie Anne:(happy) I agree.

(They was about to kiss until when the music stopped, they stopped floating from their imaginations and their kiss was interrupted after the sisters arrived to the danced floor)

(The sisters starts to make fun of him as Luan starts to record the video)

Luan: Hey, Lincoln is that the girl that the you like over there? I bet she's your #1cutest fiancée. Hey everyone! My brother's such a Lover Boy!

(Luan starts to Laugh as everyone else. Suspense music begins to play )

Lincoln:(angry) Guys, cut it out! Mind of your business. You, have no reason to be here!

Ronnie Anne: Yeah, this between us!

Lori: Looks like you love birds nothing but a good couple of jerks! We all saw what happened when you asked her to be your girlfriend.

Everyone:(except for Ronnie Anne, Clyde and Bobby) Oooooooooh!!!!!!!!!!

Lori:(mean) What comes next? First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage? (laughs)

(everyone laughed)

(Lincoln gets blushy)

Ronnie Anne:(angry) Leave him alone!! At least he has the right to confess himself with his own feelings!! What if that was you who was on a date?

Clyde: (annoyed) Like she said! Stop making fun of him! Why are you guys even here? Why can't he just enjoy himself for once? Can't he just have a break. What you guys are doing right now, is completely unfair. Why don't you all back off!

Ronnie Anne: Thank you! For your information we are not a couple of jerks. You're just doing that to make a fool out of himself

Luna: 🎵🎵"Ronnie Anne and Lincoln sitting in a tree.(The everyone began to sing after her) K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes Love then comes marriage, then comes a new baby carriage"🎵🎵

(Then Luan took her puppets out and starts to mock Lincoln)

Luan:(mocks Lincoln) Hi I'm Paul and I'm a stupid freak who funny all the time loves Ronnie Anne. She's my girlfriend for Life! At least I'm not the one who she laid eyes on her first. The one that reads comics and is trapped in his underwear all the time and still wears a costume that's for a 6 year old. He'd clogged a toilet on purpose for pete sake. Lincoln is nothing but a mistake. Did I said mistake? I meant a midget. He's just a nerd who's such a wimp that's so desperate of running away from his own problems. Cause he's Stinkon the Lover Boy!!!!!

(Everyone was laughing so hard )
(Lincoln became nervous)

Luan: (pretends Ronnie Anne) And I'm Ronnie Anne, and I love to skate! But mostly I love my sorry self immature boyfriend who wants me to marry him for life. Paul's the real man I deserve. He's more better and different than him considering how's he's not as weak as Stinkoln!!! Stinkoln's nothing thsn a waste of time!

Ronnie Anne:(concern) I would never say that! Why would I replaced you if just danced with me!?

Luan:(Pretends Ronnie Anne)
Well, good thing to know I've never heard about his Stinkoln kid. At least I've he's does nothing but plays video games and plays with his dumb agent. friend. (to Clyde) or whatever Paul just mentioned.

Clyde:(angry) Hey!

Leni: He's so dumb that, he's so smart as bait!

(Everyone was silent. "Cricket chirp noises)

Leni: What? Too awkward?

Lana: What a dumb freak! Who's deserve to be with a girl like that? I guess it's his fairytale after all.

Lola:(mean) This wanna be prince was getting ready to fall in love with his sleeping beauty! (pretends to kiss)
(laughs and puts her shoulder and Lana's as laughed together)

Everyone:(except for Ronnie Anne, Clyde and Bobby) (laughs hard)

Other kids: What a freak!/ (laughs) such a wimp!/ Getting frustrated enough lover boy?/ What a dork! (laughs)/ So embarrassing!

All Kids:(pointing at him)

"🎵🎵Lincoln Loud's a Third wheel!
Lincoln Loud's a Third wheel!
He'll never get a girlfriend and everyone will hate him!"🎵🎵

Lori:(laughs) Wow, Lincoln. Such a idiot! Nothing you can do to stop us now can you?

(Everyone in front of him laughed so harder. Lincoln became anxious as he started to sweat. The poor child was humiliated by his own siblings. In front of his friends. In front of his "used to be crush" He can feel his heart started beating rapidly. It was beating faster like as if a racecar just past through the finish line )

(He looked at everyone laughing at him he got up upset with tears flowing through his eyes he then ran away from the party and ran home)

(Ronnie Anne gasp and then walk angrily to them with Clyde)

Leni:(laughs) OMG!! We're totes going to post this.

Ronnie Anne: (angry) We're totes not going to post this.

Lori:(chuckles) Hi, Ronnie Anne. I was going to -

(Lori was interrupted when she slapped her in the face)

Ronnie Anne:(angry) Shut your mouth!!!! I don't want to hear what you have to say!!!!

(The sisters remain silent they started to back away from them)

Ronnie Anne:(furious)(arms crossed) Your scared!? You should be!! Because you should had not be hurting him in the first place. You guys look stupid!!

Clyde:(furious) Yeah, I don't blame him leaving for the party. You guys should be sorry for treating him like a slave! You've ruined the best night that he ever had or eventually her birthday. You should be appreciating him.

Ronnie Anne: You guys are all selfish! Ruining my party like that. You guys didn't even say happy birthday or buy me a present. There was no support the whole time you were here, but as long as it's good for you, it's alright right?

(The sisters all look at each other with shame)

Ronnie Anne: You are going to have an appointment with Bobby while Clyde and I go and talk to him.

(Ronnie Anne and Clyde head down to Lincoln's house while Bobby and Lori begins to argue)

Bobby: (furious) How dare you mess with my bro!?! That was Harsh, Babe. I mean Lori.

Lori: Well, What happened was-

(Lori was interrupted by Bobby)

Bobby:(furious) Not the other word. I think I'm really starting to see for the first time Lori. I've never seen such a selfish mean person in my life. You ruined my sister's party. Is that? Hard enough for you to understand?

(Lori gave him a shocked. Bobby just knew that what she did to her brother was unnecessary. Not only did she hurt her own brother, but she hurt his sister too. At this point the party's over. It from a cool party to a crime scene on bullying except without any crime involve)

Lori: But-

(Lori was interrupted by Bobby again)

Bobby:(angry) This is over. Until, you apologize to Lincoln, I'm breaking up with you! I can't believe you would do something like this. Not only did you hurt your brother. You ruined my sister's party. You selfish brat!

Lori:(angry) Selfish?! That video was the best thing that happened to me!(covered her mouth)

(Bobby was shocked by his soon to be ex-girlfriend's words. This made him more furious. He's really seeing her for the first time. Surly, mean, selfish, and most importantly, a bully)

Bobby:(furious) Well then, is that how it's going to be I don't care if that video was important to you. You know what you did was wrong. And until you change, I will block you and delete you off my phone. Don't even come by my house. I'm cutting you off from everything. We're done.

Lori:(Frustrated) But, he's the one who started on all of-

(Lori was ignored by Bobby again and again he became real angry)

Bobby:(angry) No Excuse, Lori!!
Your too mean, rude, and disrespectful! And your attitude is nasty. I don't want to see you again! Ever!

Lori: But-

Bobby: Were done!

(Lori ran out the house crying and the rest of the sisters went after her)

Luna: It's ok dude, I'm sorry you broke up. We will find a way to settle this.

Lori:(upset) It's too late!!!!! Bobby and I are not together no more!!!! If only that little jerk could of never let this happen in the first place!!!

Luna:Well, this was your idea to come here.

Lori: I don't care!!!! Im just- C'mon!!!! Let's go home. Let's give him the night he'll never forget!!

(Lori went and the girls went in the car and drove home fast)

(It cuts back to Lincoln in tears who already just got home. He opens the door and meets his parents)

(He was about to pass by his parents)

Lynn Sr.: Hey, son. I've heard you went to a party. How was-

(Lynn Sr. stopped talking when he went upstairs moody in depressed)

Rita: Lincoln?

(Lincoln ignored his parents as he went upstairs)

Rita: Lincoln, Honey, are you ok...

(The Parents was about to talk with him but they stopped when the doorbell rings)

(Rita and Lynn Sr. heads to the front door)

(Ronnie Anne and Clyde was at the front door at The Loud House)

Ronnie Anne: Hey Mr. and Ms. Loud. Can we speak with Lincoln?

Rita: Oh, Hey Ronnie Anne and Clyde. He's upset right now. I don't know what happened?

Ronnie Anne: It's ok Ms. Loud. I'm sure we can reason with him.

Lynn Sr.: Good luck, Kids.

(Ronnie and Clyde went upstairs to look for Lincoln)

(They've looked in the rooms everywhere until they've didn't know where he went)

Ronnie Anne: Lincoln?

Clyde: Lincoln?

Ronnie Anne: Where are you?

(They stopped looking for him when they heard a crying sound)

Ronnie Anne: I hear someone crying.

Clyde: And the voice sounds familiar.

(They kept listening until they've found the basement)

Ronnie Anne: Wait! If someone's crying in that basement, then Lincoln must be in their. Stay here, Clyde. I'm sure I can reason with him.

(Ronnie Anne head up to the basement to speak with Lincoln. They found him crying alone with his arms around his legs covering his own head. Sad music plays)

Ronnie Anne: Lincoln... You There?

Lincoln: Go away!

Ronnie Anne: It's me Lincoln.

Lincoln:(Sad) Oh. Hey, Ronnie Anne.

Ronnie Anne: Is everything ok?

(Ronnie Anne went and sat down with Lincoln to to comfort him)

Lincoln:(depressed) Oh, Ronnie Anne, I'm sorry for ruining the party. After what happened tonight, I felt like a black sheep down in the dumps
that everyone-

(Lincoln was interrupted by Ronnie Anne and she apologizes to him back)

Ronnie Anne:(upset) No, Lincoln.
I should sorry. If, only I didn't invited you to the party tonight in the first place. I didn't think you're sisters would try to come over there unannounced and ruined my party Tonight was my fault didn't meant for this to-

(Lincoln Interrupted Ronnie Anne Back)

Lincoln: (greif-stricken) Ronnie Anne, It's not your fault and it never will be. It's my fault. everything is always my fault! If only I've should of called you about the party either, my sisters would of never arrived to your house! I think one of them were eavesdropping. I'm always the one who ruins everything. When I've tried to help my family they don't appreciate about what I've do for them. When something bad or exciting happens, they always meddle things all over my life. They even blame everything they did on me, for no reason. I'm glad you and Clyde are the reasons to care about me even Lily. Even though if she's just a baby she still makes a mistakes but she still wouldn't understand what's happening. She do nothing like humiliate somebody at s party. That sounds brutal. I feel like a nobody. I feel like no one loves me in the family. Nobody cares. I'm just a laughing matter. Everyday I'm the one who's betrayed by my family. I always have to get hurt. But, then when your here, you guys make me happy. But alone, I feel broken. After what Luan said to me tonight in front of everyone Tonight, maybe she was right. (tears flowing) I'm really am a dumb... (sniffs)... dumb.. (voice breaks) .... dumb..

Ronnie Anne:(comforts) Lincoln, don't cry. It's okay.

(Lincoln kept sniffing Ronnie Anne took her hands out to comfort him for a hug as he started crying)

(Clyde then went to the basement and also joined the hug as well. Both friends felt shame for the boy, He was too moody, and depressed after how badly embarrassed he was. They tried to hug Lincoln tight to make him feel better as he was still crying)

(Lynn Sr. and Rita was still listening about what happened to Lincoln
But soon, he became to upset he wouldn't stop crying)

Clyde:(sad) Lincoln, I should be ashamed as well. I've should of never told you about that party either. Tonight was awful.

Lincoln:(crying) I know, Clyde. I hope this will never happen again.

Ronnie Anne: Me too.

Clyde: Me Three
(Lincoln was still crying so hard)

Ronnie Anne:(comfort) Aww... Lincoln we know how feel... stop crying.

(Ronnie Anne gave him a tissue and Clyde pat his back to make him happy)

Lincoln: (voice breaks) I... I can't help it, Ronnie Anne. I feel unwanted. (blows out tissue) I'm living with a hypocritical family... who doesn't love me or appreciated me or respect my property, or my Bun-Bun or my friends.

(They hug him tighter again as he continue crying the the parents was disappointed about what Lincoln said.
After the two kids hugged him he felt better)

Ronnie Anne: It's alright Lincoln don't be upset. We got your back. I don't care about what your sisters said about you. Your still the best Lincoln I know.

Clyde: Yeah Lincoln, know matter what y you'll always be our best friend. Don't listen to Luan. Your not a dumb freak or a jerk, and you'll never be.

Lincoln: Wow..Thanks, guys. You guys are the only ones that cares for me.
I love you guys as my friends. I'm happy that your here for me.

Ronnie Anne and Clyde: Were happy to be with you too, Lincoln.

(They did their last hug and then they began to leave.

Lincoln: I don't think it mattered if I was invited or not. I didn't expect for them to come out like that.

Clyde: Me either.

Ronnie Anne: I agree. I'm glad you still came. Your sisters made this chaos and they're going to pay for it. But Lincoln, were about to leave. Just call us if anything happens to you. We'll have time to make it up to you for any chance.

Clyde: Yeah Buddy, we'll try to keep you in touch if something happens, Just tell us. And we will try to get your problems solve. Besides tomorrow's the last day of school.

Lincoln: Oh well, I got to head my room anyway and get ready for bed. My day is rough. I'm sorry that everytime I'm around there's trouble. My sisters already caused enough tonight.

(Ronnie Anne and Clyde looks at him sad before they telling him goodbye as left the room)

Ronnie Anne and Clyde: Bye, Lincoln

Lincoln:(sad) Bye, guys. See you two at school tomorrow.

(Lincoln head down from the basement and went to his room and sat on his bed looking depressed)

(Ronnie Anne and Clyde was still feeling bad for him as they were heading downstairs to talk to the parents)

Lynn Sr.: So, how did it go?

Clyde: It was fine. We took care the problem.

Rita: What was going on up there?

Ronnie Anne:(furious) Ok, how do I say this? It starts like this. The DJ was ready to put some music on and then we were dancing with partners right? So then we had our own fun moment of dancing together. But, until the when the sisters arrived they were embarrassing him infront of everyone calling a dumb freak or a jerk face or whatever name. Luan recorded all on video, Lincoln became so humiliated and embarrassed by them. It gotten so worse that he got so upset and ran out from the house and left the party crying and lastly Bobby gotten so mad that he decided to had no choice. He broke up with Lori!!

(The Parents Gasp and then talk about something else that's something to do with the story)

Lynn Sr.: What!?

Rita: Bobby broke up with her!? That's terrible. How did this happened!?

(Ronnie Anne and Clyde became shock about what they just said)

Ronnie Anne: (shocked) Are you kidding me!?! You guys are not shocked about what happened!?!

Clyde:(shocked) You can't be serious! One night where Lincoln gets made fun of, and you guys don't care!?!

Lynn Sr.: Is she hurt?

Rita: Did she get into fight with him?

(They became very angry at them after what they just said)

Ronnie Anne:(furious) So, all you cared about is Lori tonight!?!I thought you cared about him? That's your son.
He's the one that just came home and upset, not Lori!

Rita: Sure we do. Right, now were checking on Lori's issues.

Ronnie Anne:(shocked) What?!

(The two children were shocked after what Rita just said. They looked at each other for a couple seconds. Then looked back at them like as if they have lobsters crawling on their ears like crazy)

Clyde:(angry) I can't believe you too don't care about how bad he's suffering tonight. That's why Lincoln said you guys are to careless and selfish to him!
They came over there unannounced!
And all you care about is Lori! I never such selfish people in my life. You guys are really- I don't even know.........You guys are sick! I can't believe this. I'm so so mad at you guys right now.

Ronnie Anne: (dissapointed) I'm so disappointed in you two about how you guys are acting right now, I don't what to say anymore. But don't be suprised when I say this. Your supposed to be his parents and you both need to look after him. But No! Instead you two are just listening to me like it's just a story saying BLAH!!! BLAH!!! BLAH!!! and all you care about right now is Lori tonight!?!?!? Are you serious?!?! After all I just said tonight which became nothing and your not even surprised about this!?!?!

(The Parents both became nervous they didn't get to say nothing)

Ronnie Anne: That's right! You should not be saying anything right now because, you should be ashamed of yourselves for treating your son like that. Everytime, you guys get into trouble and then treat him like a slave
like he's the one ruining everything. Lincoln's a good kid. Nothing was his fault. But, you guys still never care about anything of what's going on tonight. You're just listening to us like we're stupid! You're not blind or death. We've told you everything that happened and tonight your minds are sick on Lori?!

(Lynn Sr. and Rita looked confused about what Ronnie Anne said)

Ronnie Anne:(mad) I can't look at this, Clyde!

Clyde:(mad) I know. It's a mess.

Ronnie Anne:(mad) I'm so mad right now. I can't believe these two!

(Lynn Sr. and Rita continues to look at them both confused like they have no clue or idea what's going on. Since they reacted to only Lori's problems instead of the embarrassment that had put Lincoln through; which clearly shows how selfish they are, the two children decided to leave)

Clyde: (serious)You know you what, were going home. Until you make up with him, were not coming by. I need you guys think about what you guys done. You are going thank us for this day if anything happens to him.
And that's on you! You guys are the ones responsible for this. Good day!

Rita: Well, I guess we should get ready for bed.

Lynn Sr.: Yeah at least I could help with some sleep.

(As they head out, they slam the door and then head home)

(It cuts back to the sisters who just got back home they head out the out of the car and got in the house)

Lori: C'mon girls, upstairs now! We got something for him!

(It cuts back to Lincoln in his room sitting in his bed back in his normal clothes still looking depressed and then started to talk to viewers)

Lincoln: (to the viewers) Well tonight was nothing but a disaster. I thought today was the best time to myself but instead I got embarrassed by my sisters. Now, I feel left out like everyone hates me. I don't even desevre to be called brother or son or boyfriend. I feel like a black sheep. I'm a loser. Tomorrow is the last day of school. But, I don't feel like coming tomorrow after what happen tonight. I might try to react how it's going to be tomorrow.
I hope everything is back to normal like it should of been today. But what if it's not?

(Suddenly there was a big huge knock on his door)

Lincoln:(annoyed) Ugh...... Speak of the devil? What is it now?

(Lincoln opened the door and it was the sisters who looked angry at him. Sad background music plays)

(Lincoln became angry as well when they was at his door)

(The sisters snatched him from ths front door and threw him on the floor)

Lincoln:(mad) What do you guys want?

Lori:(Angry) What do we want? Your going to pay for us.

Lincoln:(annoyed) Pay you guys for what?

Lori:(furious) Thanks to you, I've just broken up with Bobby.

Lincoln:(livid) You think it's my Fault?
You deserve it after what you did tonight. You guys are too nosey.
You were not even invited. You guys got no reason to be over there. You were supposed to support Ronnie Anne! But, Instead tonight, you guys are my worst nightmare!

Luna:(mad) Oh, so your gonna blame us now? That's observed.

Lincoln:(livid) Well, then how come you guys embarrassed me infront of all my friends?

Luan: You know what, those jokes
was the funniest thing that ever happened and the other k-

(Luan was interrupted by Lincoln)

Lincoln: I'm sorry? What was that Luan!?

(Luan chuckled nervously)

Lincoln: You guys should be ashamed right now. You guys have no right to embarrass me in public. You may ruined my big night with me and her together but, you know what else you ruined. You ruined Ronnie Anne's birthday. And I'm sure she's very hurt about it. So it's all your fault for everything!

Lola: Oh yeah? we'll show you a lessson for blaming us on your mistakes. C'mon, girls! Let's hustle!!

(The girls began to began to beat him up)

(The girls hit him, punched, smacked him, slapped him, scracthed him, kicked him, and yanked his hair. They punched him. So he was felt like a punching bag. They poked him to painfully he was like a target. Then lasty they threw him on the floor hard in rage like he's ragdoll and tried to get up in tears)

Lola:(bratty) Now who's fault is that now Lincoln Loud?

All Girls:(unpleasant)
Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh......

Lincoln:(frustrated) You guys make my life miserable. You ruin everything I get. Everything I ever have. You guys kept hurting me. And you no business to mess with my stuff or pesting me around coming to my room knocking my room unpleasantly.

Lucy: We would never do that to you or to any of your stupid friends. Your just an insult person.

Lana: Yeah, who cares about you anyway? Just because we get everything we get, doesn't mean we should be accepting your things you care about.

Lincoln: (angry) You know what you guys are hopeless!! All of you are sick! And brutal! You people are surly! You guys been treating me like this since birth. Possibly forever. If you were the good sisters I wish you all were, I would've still looked up to you. I would admire you. I wouldn't have to call you anything right now. You're always pretending to be nice to me. You say you love me. But, No! You guys are more than just bad sisters. You guys are nasty, hypocritical, mean, Girls!!! You're cruel!!

(Suddenly after what he just said the sisters became shocked they all became red looking angry like torture. Soon, Lori went up and chastised him by slapping him in the face)

Lori:(furious) Don't ever say nothing like that to us again!

Lincoln:(weakly) I don't care. You guys never respect me.

Lola:(hateful) Oh, yeah? Let's show how you like it if we come to your room and destroy one of your stuff.

(Lori, Luan Lana, Lynn, and Lisa broke into Lincoln's room and took all of his comic books)

Lincoln:(shocked) What are you doing?!

(The 5 of them al ripped apart most of his comic books. He looks at them with horror as he sceeamed)

Lincoln:(frustrated) Stop!!!

(They destroyed more of his stuff. Anything Ace Savy related, his toys, almost everything in his room was destroyed. Except for one thing. His prize possession)

Lisa:(mean) Oh. What's this? A stupid rabbit.

Lincoln:(livid) Bun-Bun is not stupid! He's like a soulmate to me! Give it back!

(Lincoln started to pull Bun-Bun towards him but Lisa couldn't pull it back so the sisters all came behind Lisa each other to help her pull back. while pulling they were arguing)

Luan:(rotten) Give it up, Lincoln. Your the worst thing that ever happened to us!

Lincoln:(angry): No, I'm not!

Lynn:(despicable) Yes you are, Lincoln!

Lincoln:(frustrated): No, I'm Not!!

All Girls:(hateful) YES YOU ARE!!!!!!!!

Lincoln:(raged) NO I'M NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

(The Sisters Pulled the stuffed toy to hard it ripped off and it break up into pieces)

(Lincoln's heart sank when he saw what happen to his favorite toy. He became real shock that he started to tear up angrily at how badly they hurt him)

Lincoln: (tears flowing) You broke my Bun-Bun!! That was my sweetest friend since when I was a child.

Lynn:(hateful) You deserve it. Your just a dumb jerk. You ruin everything.
You will never have a talent like us ever! You will always be in so much trouble. You are the worst things that happened to our lives and your always a big mistake.(poking him with her fingers) Why? Because your Lincoln Loud!!! And you're a failure!!! And you always will be!!!!!!! (She pushes him to the floor)

(The girls came out of his room and slam the door in front of him)

(Poor Lincoln was left alone looking at Bun- Bun and then he starts crying)

(That night was more than just embarrassment. It was also huge fight and the big mistake of his Life)

(When Lincoln stopped crying he sadly put his pajamas on and head to the windows again looking at the stars hoping for a better day)

Lincoln:(To the stars): I hope school won't go this bad as well either. What can happen, Lincoln Loud? It's just the last day of school. Nothing will go wrong unless if I was bullied by my younger sisters. Tomorrow will be a new day. I Promise.

To Be Continued......

Author's Note: Hey guys, Marie here. Part one has been a very bad start.
Poor Lincoln has been embarrassed by his sisters who also ruined
Ronnie Anne's Party. Party. Chapter 2 will be out soon. So here are the questions:

What do you think will happen when Lincoln goes to school?

What will happen when he get home?

Will the Family be Hypocritical towards him again?

Do you think he will runaway from home?

Find out soon on the second chapter of 💔Easily Broken💔. I hope you guys like this chapter. See you on chapter 2 and I will see you guys next time. ☺✌👍📕💔😃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 103 47
Rita Loud and her daughters Lori,Leni,Luna,Luan,Lynn,Lucy,Lola,Lana and Lisa find their love within an 18 year old Shadow Blaze. All characters excep...
6.6K 55 13
Nothing hurts more than feeling like an outcast in your own family, as the Louds let their silly superstitious beliefs cloud their judgment, bonds be...
2.7K 55 23
After quitting her job, Luna and her son move back in with Luna's parents and sisters I don't own The Loud House or its characters After the previo...
807 31 8
Lincoln Loud, after suffering for a long time, found an artifact with which he was able to go back in time, but this time he would live his life as a...