Different (Jack Gilinsky)

By creativexvibes

Faith Jones isn't like the other girls. She doesn't wear skirts or heels. Her innocence makes her stand out l... More

Different (Jack Gilinsky)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Not An Update
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 13

46.1K 698 525
By creativexvibes

Chapter 13

My eyes opened as the sun hit my eyes annoyingly. I stood up to close the blinds and crashed on the bed again. I smiled as I remembered last night. How did I have the courage to tell him everything? That wasn't like me in the least way. I guess when you really start to like someone you start doing and feelings things that you normally wouldn't. I'm not sure. I've never experienced this before.

I looked over at mom and Rose's bed and they looked fast asleep. My stomach grumbled and I had to get breakfast whether they were awake or not. If I had the ability to marry food, I would. Without a doubt. That's random. Moving on.

I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and checked to see if I had any messages. The corners of my mouth curved almost immediately when I saw I had a message from Jack.

"You wanna come get breakfast with me? Nobody else is awake and I'm starving."

It was sent five minutes ago. I quickly typed in, "Yeah, just give me five minutes and I'll be out."

I basically jumped out of bed and rushed to the bathroom where I did my deed and brushed my teeth. I was wearing sweats and a tank top. I was just going to get breakfast so I didn't feel the need to change.

My slippers were on and I opened the door. Forgetting to fix my hair. I don't even care to be honest.

As soon as I opened the door, I saw Jack standing there already in his red plaid pajama pants and black t-shirt. His hair was disheveled and it looked incredibly sexy. Damn.

"How can you have just woken up and still look that good?" He asked as we began walking where they serve breakfast. My cheeks instantly reddened and I looked down. "Well I could ask the same thing to you."

His lips curved into a smile which then made me smile. Gosh, so much smiling. Since when do I show my happiness to humans? Things just keep getting weirder everyday.

We arrived shortly and I instantly grabbed basically everything in sight that looked good. We sat down and began to eat.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked as I shoved a piece of pancake into my mouth. Jack shrugged, "Not sure. I think we're supposed to go to Aquatica." My eyes widened, "We're going to another park?" Jack nodded and my stomach dropped. How much was Jeff going to spend just for my birthday? This is way too much. I feel extremely guilty.

"What's wrong? Your face completely lost color," Jack pointed out, popping a hash-brown into his mouth. "Jeff is paying way too much. It's seriously making me feel really bad. We can just chill in the hotel pool. It'd be fine!"

"Faith," He groaned, dragging out the 'A' in my name, "It's seriously okay. He does this every year and spends the same amount of money. I think it's amazing how you're so concerned though. Most people would be thrilled to have money spent on them." I shook my head, "No way. I feel like I'm in debt with them. I hate getting money spent on me."

He grinned, "You never fail to amaze me every single day."

Simple words like that make me lose my mind. He will never know how much of an effect he has on me and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.

Once we were done eating, we made our way back to our rooms. As soon as I walked in, my eyes met my moms and she smiled at me. "Were you out getting breakfast with Jack?" She asked with a wink. My mother has the ability to speak and act like a teenage girl sometimes and it's really awkward for everyone involved.

I nodded and replied shortly, "Yeah." She ran towards me and put her hands on her hips, "How'd it go?"

I groaned and walked past her. She's the weirdest mother I've ever met. But also the best. "It went fine," I muttered laying down on my bed. "Jack said we're supposed to go to Aquatica. Is that true?" I asked.

She nodded, "Yeah."

"Mom! How could you let Jeff pay for all of that?" I asked outraged that she knew about this and didn't tell me. It's honestly not that big of a deal but the guilty feeling at the pit of my stomach wouldn't go away and I really needed it too.

"Faith, how many times have we explained to you that it's okay?" She asked rolling her eyes in an annoyed fashion. I simply groaned and just let it go. That's been their whole argument. That it's 'okay.' It's not, because it makes me feel like crap.

"You should get dressed. We're heading out soon. While you get dressed we'll go down and eat breakfast," she instructed and walked out with Rose.

I walked over to my luggage and picked out a bathing suit. Aquatica for those who don't know, is a very rad water park. I went there once when I was smaller and it was pretty nice. Actually it was incredible. I'm pretty excited.

My bathing suit was the kind that the bottom were shorts and the top was just regular. The shorts were black with emerald green stripes and the top was fully emerald green with some splotches of aqua blue.

I threw a white crop top over the top bathing suit and slipped on some sandals. Then I walked over to the mirror where I fixed my hair into a high ponytail. I looked pretty decent.

There was a knock on the door and I checked through the peep hole to see who it was. My heart fluttered when I saw Jack. I opened the door and greeted him with a bright smile. What the heck is actually going on with me? Now I'm smiling brightly? Curse you Jack and you're criminally good looks. Curse you a million and one times.

"Hey," I greeted dumbly and instantly regretted it. Hey?? Hey???

"Hey," he replied and suddenly it got awkward because I didn't know what to say but he asked, "Can I come in?"

"Yeah!" I replied too quickly. He made his way in and sat down awkwardly on my bed. "I was all alone in the other room and I figured you were too so I came here." I nodded and smiled, "That was a good assumption."

That was a good assumption? Why are you so stupid Faith? Gosh. Idiot.

Jack chuckled, "You look great by the way." I smiled and my cheeks turned rosy once again for the second time this day. "Thanks, you do too," I replied looking over at him, seeing that he had on black shorts and a simple white shirt. It was a really simple outfit but he still managed to look extremely perfect as if he was sculpted by a god. He probably was. I wouldn't be surprised.

I wish I knew what he was thinking... If he really thought I looked great or if he was just saying that out of common courtesy. I wonder if he knows that I really do mean it when I say he looks nice too. My mind works in funny ways. I over think things to the point where it makes me insane and I don't want to be in my head anymore. It gets to be a little too much sometimes.

"Are you ticklish?" He asked and my sight lowered to the ground. "No," I lied.

"Liar," he replied and I laughed slightly. "Am not."

"Are too!" He stated standing up placing his hands on his hips, tilting his head slightly, looking at me with pouting lips.

"Am not!" I retorted mimicking his actions.

"Are too!" He retaliated coming near me and I simply rolled my eyes, "Am not!"

"Are too!" He stated before coming at me with full force and wiggling his fingers onto my sides when I completely burst into fits of laughter. "Stop!" I laughed loudly.

I fell onto the floor laughing and he still continued to tickle me. "Stop!" I pleaded again. He didn't listen but instead he put his legs on either side of me and sat down on my stomach. He poked my side one more time before he finally stopped. My breathing was ragged and my heart was now beating a thousand times faster than it was before.

"You lied," he pointed out obviously. "Well, yeah. I didn't want you to tickle me," I explained.

"And how did that go?" He asked smartly, suddenly really close to my face. As if my breathing wasn't already all over the place. Geez Jack. Thanks!

"Not so well," I replied lowly as I stared at his lips and then his eyes. His lips looked absolutely perfect. They were the perfect shade of pink and they looked inviting. Almost as if saying 'Go on Faith. Kiss me.' But I couldn't. My body wouldn't move. I was frozen. His eyes were perfect also. He was just perfect to me.

"Kiss me," my voice weakly pleaded and he lowered himself down closer to my lips where he was just about to do as told. But as always, just like every single story in the universe, we were interrupted by the sound of the door key being inserted in the lock. We speedily got off the floor and I made my way to the bathroom, pretending to fix my hair while Jack just sat on the bed. So smooth.

"Oh hey!" I greeted from the bathroom. "How was breakfast?"

"It was good," my mom replied looking over at Jack.

I walked out of the bathroom and he was smiling awkwardly at her. I had to stifle a laugh because he looked extremely uncomfortable.

There was a knock on the door and that was our signal to leave. We all headed out and Jack J scoffed jokingly and said in a girl voice, "You look gross."

I raised my voice in a higher pitch and said, "As if. Where'd you get that shirt? At Walmart?"

"Hey, there's nothing wrong with Walmart," Jack J replied sternly, but jokingly and I laughed, "Oh I know there's not. That's where I get all my clothes, basically."

"Loser," he replied and I laughed again. "Get used to it. Brother."

"Whatever. Sister," he replied and I smiled.

Jack G just stood there awkwardly and I poked his side when he jumped. Oh. So he was ticklish too? This is perfect.

"You're ticklish," I pointed out with a devilish grin. He shook his head, "No I'm not."

"Mhm, whatever," I replied getting in the car when we soon drove off.

We arrived at the park and got in line. It moved pretty quickly and we were soon inside. I remembered there was a slide that went inside the aquarium where the dolphins were and I wanted to get on that one first. But we obviously had to set our stuff down before anything.

We put our valuables in the locker room and set our towels and such on a chair. I took off my crop top, feeling slightly insecure but shrugged it off and just crossed my arms in attempt to cover my stomach. It's something I've always done.

"Can I pick the first slide we get on?" I asked excitedly. "Yeah of course," my mom replied smiling, happy that she was seeing me genuinely happy.

I locked eyes with Jack G for a quick second and they widened. He made me feel so insecure. Was there something wrong? He'd seen me in a bikini before, right? Well, not really. I was in the water. Does he not like it? I mean I know I don't but maybe he's different from me? I hate this uncertainty.

"What?" I asked with a hiss and he shook his head, "Nothing, nothing. You just... You look..." He wouldn't come out with it so I punched him in the chest. He didn't seem affected by it. "Ow?" He chuckled.

"I look what?" I asked exasperated. I wanted to know what he thought.

"You look hot," he stated. I normally wouldn't like being called hot because I don't know, I've just never liked it but I'll take what I can get. It was coming from Jack. He means well.

I shook my head, turning around because I was probably red and began walking towards where I remembered where the slide was. Even though it was a long time ago since I'd been here, I have top notch memory.

We went towards the line and began to wait until we finally reached the top. I slid in and it went pretty fast so I couldn't really embrace the dolphins swimming around the slide. I did see them though and that was pretty cool.

"I wanna go to there," Rose pointed to the pool where people were splashing other people with buckets of water. I smiled and nodded, "I do too."

We all made our way towards the pool which was merely 3 feet deep but since there was a huge bucket that dropped loads of water every few minutes it was fine, plus there were smaller buckets that you could drop on people if they weren't paying attention.

Rose and I ran towards the places where the buckets were and started dropping water on innocent bystanders that happened to walk by. Most of them laughed. Some just looked surprised but kept walking.

I was laughing when all of a sudden I felt arms wrap around my waist. I instantly tensed because I knew it was Jack G. He makes me nervous but I managed to smile at him. He took his arms off, "Why'd you tense up like that?" I shrugged, "I'm not used to being touched like that." That came out more sexual than I intended it to but Jack just nodded.

Then the three of us started dropping the water on other innocent people and continued laughing. I saw a steep slide that I remembered was really fun and I walked towards where Jack J was. "You wanna go get on that one with Jack and me?" He nodded and we told our parents. Shortly after we made our way to the slide.

"Gosh Faith you're so slow," Jack J teased and he sped past me. I laughed and speed walked past him. "Oh yeah? How about now?"

We both laughed then the three of us walked in unison until we arrived at the line. I enjoyed how we teased each other like brother and sister already. We get along pretty well and I can tell it'll be even better when he actually moves in... Or... Am I moving into his house? Hm. I've never really thought of that.

"Hey, who's moving into who's house?" I asked Jack J. He looked at me and said, "I think you guys are moving into our house." I nodded. I've never even been to their house. Has mom? I think this marriage was really rushed. Then again, this whole thing with Jack G has been really rushed as well. Why are things so complicated?

"You're going to be seeing me more often," Jack G said winking at me. I pretended to throw up, "Gross." They both laughed and continued to move up the line.

Once we reached the top I sat down on the slide and it caught me off guard when I felt another body sit behind me. I didn't have to look. I knew it was Jack G. But why was he behind me? I mentally shrugged and let it go. I need to stop over thinking things and just let go. So I leaned back to where my back was against his chest and we slid down the slide. We both "woo'ed" as we slid down and then we splashed into the water. That was fun.

Once I came up from under the water I noticed Jack was somehow in front of me and his back was towards me so I jumped on his back and he held my legs. We exited out of the pool to wait for Jack J.

Once Jack J came out he looked at us weirdly but shrugged it off and them we both began walking aimlessly. "I think we should go to the wave pool," Jack J suggested.

"Yeah! Lets go. Onward my trusty steed," I stated laughing slightly as I hit Jack G in the back of the head. "Ow!" He stated but began walking towards the wave pool.

I jumped off his back and went running towards the pool. The boys followed swiftly behind. The water was nice and fresh. It felt great against my skin since he sun was pretty brutal. At least I was getting a good tan.

Arms wrapped around my waist for what felt like the millionth time this day. Only this time the arms lifted me and began carrying me in bridal style. What the heck? "What are you doing?" I asked Jack G as I wrapped my arms around his neck to prevent me from falling. All he did was grin widely in response. He was up to something and I didn't like that at all. Or maybe I did. Who knows? Okay I do. There's no point in denying it. Besides, I know anything he does isn't to cause me harm.

He then quickly tried to throw me in the water but I held onto his neck for dear life, causing us both to submerge. I didn't let go of his neck when we surfaced to breath in air and his hands traveled down to my waist yet again. Our eyes met and it was like time froze. I didn't know what to do. I found myself staring at his eyes and then his lips again. He was irresistible. The droplets of water fell down his hair and bounced off his face. How could someone look this attractive? How is it possible? Looks like that should be illegal. My gosh, what is he doing to my head? Make it stop.

My heart continued beating loudly and I don't know how he doesn't hear it because I can feel the thumping against my ears. It was that kind of feeling. His eyes met mine then moved back down to my lips. Kind of like what I was doing. Second time this day we've been this close to each others lips.

"No more PDA please! Make it stop!" Jack J interrupted, making us split apart quickly in embarrassment. Dang it.

Jack G muttered something but I couldn't quite decipher what it was that he said so I shook it off and we made our way to where Rose and the rest of the gang was. Today has been a extremely different day. I've been close kissing a guy twice. If you would've mentioned that scenario a month ago I would've called you delusional. But yet here I was. So close and yet so far. I have the most dramatic mind in the whole planet. I'm sure of it.

-

Night shortly fell again and we were making our way back to the hotel. I had my head rested against Jack G's shoulder and he had one arm around me. My eyes were closed and so were his. Call me creepy but he looks adorable when he sleeps.

It amazes me that my mother hasn't made any smart comments about us being so close lately like this. I'm waiting for it though.

"We're here," I whispered gently shaking Jack awake. He awoke slowly and he looked at me, "What?" Damn. His voice could melt butter. It was raspy since he just woke up and my gosh. Snap out of it Faith. Don't think about how incredibly sexy his voice is.

Something is seriously wrong with me. It's his fault anyway. It's not mine.

We exited out of the car and we all sleepily made our way to our dorms. Jack and I trudged slowly behind. Once everyone was their rooms Jack turned to me and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead, "Goodnight Faith." I smiled, "Goodnight Jack."

-

Super long chapter but I feel like it wasn't even good. ._. Thank you for all your comments. You guys are the bomb.com like seriously.

Do you guys think I should do a chapter in Jack G's point of view? Also, did you like how I'm building a brother/sister relationship with Jack J and Faith? What are some ideas that could make the story better? (:

You guys should read @cryingbcmagcon's story because it is literally life okay okay bye. xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 5.5K 22
[FINAL EDIT] After graduating from high school, Lauren was about to start a brand-new chapter in her life. During graduation, Lauren catches the eye...
61.3K 539 42
Jack Gilinsky always wanted to keep his little sister a secret, to save her from heartbreak from his friends and drama. Riley didn't want that, she w...
292K 4.5K 19
Everyday, walking down the school hallways was the same. Nobody ever noticed me. I never really got too attached with anyone. It's just easier. Until...
10.8K 166 17
Amy and Jack were the best of friends since middle school. Although her friends would always tease her about eventually dating him she just never saw...