Brother (AttackOnTitan x Levi...

By iiTriciaa

Alexandria Rivialle who is also known as 'The Shadow' in the Underground world because of her speed and being... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 - Sealed
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 26.5 - Evidence of their Past 1
Chapter 27 - Without Her
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
NOTICE
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
NOTICE
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 5

8.9K 265 153
By iiTriciaa

"Hurry! Follow Mikasa." I turned to see Jean behind me. So he decided to come huh? I'm surprised. I can only hope he doesnt...no. Shut up , Alexandria. There's no time for that. "Let's keep this fight short. We need to kill them before we run out of gas." he shouted again.

That reminds me. The amount of gas I have left. I glared at the tank for a moment before concentrating on what was infront of me. It means every action I do now is crucial. I need to have enough gas to reach headquarters. Without gas, that meant no agility. And without agility , I'm useless. Well , not that useless. I could use the underground tunnels but that is out of the question now.

There is one way to save gas. That would mean running on the roofs as much as I can and lift myself off to different other roofs but it would be risky. I let out a growl and decided that it would be a much better option compared to just continously using gas.

I shot a cable at a nearby house and ran on the roof. I watched as the others shout out questions on what I'm doing but I just shook my head. One titan to the left , I spotted. At the right time , I lift myself off when it smashed it's body against the building , making debris fly all over. "Tch." I complained and continued going forward.

"Mikasa!" I heard Armin shout and he went to a different direction. I felt like everything froze for a moment when I saw a body falling towards the ground. She used too much gas. "Dammit." I managed to catch up with the blonde. "Jean. Lead the others. I'll go with Armin." Connie went off to the same direction Armin went.

"I'm going with you , Connie." Jean being stubborn as always. "No. There are more titans in front. We need your skills." Connie shook his head and finally he was out of earshot.

I watched the male let out a grunt and he shut his eyes. "It's time for you to shine,Jean. Just accept it." I told him as I looked forward. "Appreciate it when an opportunity is given to you and dont you dare back out of this. People are counting on you." I shouted out. My eyes concentrated on the tian whose back was facing us. With one shot , the hooks on my cables clinged onto it's flesh as my gear pulled me towards it. "Celestia!" I heard him shout.

"I'm trusting you." I shouted one last time before my blades dug deep into the titan's nape. 

_xx_

Is this what hopelessness felt like? Of course , it must be. I'm familiar with this feeling. I always am. Does it remind you of numerous events? Like when I was a child and I wanted to follow Levi around but he made be stay home. Or when I wanted that toy in the market but we couldnt afford it? Not forgetting the day he left. So why am I questioning myself? It's the same identical feeling.

I looked down , making sure my hair was hiding my eyes from the view of others as I watched my comrades scream in fear as those giants reach out towards them. I squeezed my eyes shut when I heard a spluttering sound. 

"Help me! I dont want to die!" I heard another scream but suddenly. The voice stopped screaming.

'Focus on one goal.'

I could feel my emotions clawing at me in my head, begging me to stop numbing everything. Have I reached my limit? I still need to remain emotionless. Please. A little longer , I beg. Till I reach HQ , only till then you can destory me as much as you want.

Your comrades are dying in front of you , you cold-hearted bitch. Help them you uselsss bitch.

Hopelessness. Guilt. Fear. 

"We need to head the HQ now." I whispered to Jean , staring blankly at the titans as I try to block the smell of blood entering my nostrils. He looked at me for a few seconds. "I dont know if I can continue doing this. The amount of people that have died under my command.." his eyes glued at  the scene infront of him. "Give the instruction now." I glared at him. "Then why dont you do it then!?" he asked me , glaring.

Why,Jean? Because I know I am not capable of it now.

"Didn't I say just now? I trust you." I narrowed my eyes at him. "It's not about me now. It's about you. I'm placing my life on the line now as I stand here, following you." I looked away , not wanting him to see my eyes. "Or are you telling me that I have made a wrong decision? Are you telling me that you're a spineless coward?" I questioned him.

"Hurry up! Head to HQ as fast as you can!" he shouted and I watched him as he headed towards HQ.

I turned using my heel and ran at the same direction he was headed to. "Quick! There's no more time to waste." I turned back and shouted at the soldiers who still stood at the same spot. I moved through the air easily as I killed a few more titans that was up front. There was no need for complicated kills , only simple ones. A single slice , a single goal.

"Jean. Thanks! I only got out of there because of you." I let out a smirk when Marco catched up with the both of us."It's all thanks to you! I told you before , didnt I? Youre cut out to be a leader." Marco continued after seeing Jean's face filled with confusion. I watched him denied and face forward.

I saw the male cringe beside me when he heard a scream behind us. He turned back shocked and he seemed to lost all concentration for a moment. "Jean. Face forward. I trust you." I said , hoping to knock him back into concentration. He turned to look at me and his grip on his blades tightened. "What are you doing to me , Celestia" he muttered , his jaw tensed.

Almost there. Almost there. I shielded by face when I felt my body hit onto glass and the flying glass shards flew around. At the same time , we turned towards the window, praying for as much people to break those windows.

After a second or two , the second of glass shattering filled my ears. Relief went through my body when I saw familiar faces but it immediately dropped when I noticed that some people that are meant to be here arent. 

I slowly pulled myself to the corner when I noticed the room starting to get crowded as some people started to arrive. I immediately leaned my tired body against the wall and covered my face with my hands.

That's right..Why didnt I lead back then? Wait no..Why couldn't I lead back then. Clearly, it must have been my emotions. Even though I manage to sound and look level-headed at times..there are still cracks here and there. Cracks that I try to cover but I never can. It's there..It's in me. it's a part of me that I can never throw away.

The wave of emotions start hitting me furiously , making my legs shake as I took in deep breaths. Such a short amount of time but so many things have happened. It's too intense for one to take. This is the cold hard reality that many others who hide in the inner walls try to hide from. Wait no..It's what everything is hiding from.

'Calm down,Alexandria' he held my body as I shook, not being able to control what was happening around me. "They're not here anymore and look. I'm stilll in one piece." he tried to calm me down however it wasn't working.

I leaned against his chest as I tried to calm myself down. It made it easier when he was running his rough fingers through my hair. "You're always the one to be so calm at times but when it slips through the cracks. You lose control." he said. He readed me like an open book.

"Take cover!" I heard a strong vibration shook the room and the next thing I knew , a titan was staring right at my face. Those giant eyes..filled with insanity..that mouth that have crushed my comrades. Screams filled my ears but why couldnt I move? My body is defying me. Why isn't it listening to me.

"Where's Mikasa?!" one screamed. "She crashed back there. She got eaten!" another one replied.

Mikasa..eaten? Doesn't that mean Connie and Armin.. I felt my back slide against the wall that supported my body and my bum hitting the wooden floor. Is this what Isabella meant? The feelings that would overwhelme you if it's too much? Is this what Mikasa felt when she found out Eren is..gone.

Another strong vibration and a furious war cry made me look out of the hole again. Eh? Where did the Titan-

My head turned to the left when I heard glass shattering. The cause of it made me shake even more. Mikasa,Armin,Connie. They're not dead?

"It's empty! We just barely made it!" Connie cheered , knocking his knuckles against the gas tank. He then turned to Armin and hardly hit on his back. "We did it Armin! We did it!" he cheered once more. My grey eyes fell on the Asian that stood , nodding at Jean. Her eyes then fell on me. 

"Celestia." she frowned and walked towards me. "What's wrong?" she asked , kneeling down in front of me. "Are you injuired?" she asked again but I couldnt reply. She didn't get eaten. She's alive. "Mik..asa." I choked out, I felt my eyes burn.

She looked at me in shock , recognizing the look in my eyes. She pulled me in for a tight embrace. "You did well." she whispered. "Now stand up." she pulled away and pull me up. "Pull yourself together. You're strong than this." she held onto my arm as she brought me to the rest. 

As she brought me over, I could slowly feel my emotions piecing up together

"See! That abnormal titan slaughters other titans!" Connie pointed out. I bit on my lips hardly as I saw a titan with messy black hair and eyes filled with rage stomped on a 10 meter class titan as he let out screams of agony.

"It's not even interested in humans!" Connie continued. 

If it's not interested in humans , does that mean it can be an ally or anything of that sort? It would be a big step that humanity would be given however , if things dont go according to plan..

"If we play our cards right ,we can all get outta here safely!" the almost bald boy explained. "Using a titan?" one cadet from behind asked. "Relying on a titan?" Jean asked the same question , bewildered. "That's more delusional than any dream!" Jean sweatdropped. "It's not a dream. I dont care if it's an abnormal or whatever. Just let it on rampage here for as long as possible." Mikasa turned to face the other cadets.

"Realistically , that's our best option for survival."

I carefully walked towards the hole that was made by the titan and stood at the edge. "He is rather strong , dont you think?" I asked , looking out. On the ground was 3 titans that were slowly disappearing. I watched as he took hold on a 5 meter class titan and toss it to the other side of town.

"No titan would be able to reach this building. That means we are safe as of now." I explained. "Now, our only goal is to go to the supply room and replenish our gas and blades. Then , we would be able to scale the wall." my voice spread across the room which surprised me. It was strong..it wasn't shaking. 

I watched the crowd left the room , leaving only Jean beside me. "Are you alright, Celestia?" Jean went up to me and patted my head which he received a slap on the hand. "I'm feeling better." I rubbed my face with my left hand , letting out grunts.

He looked at me , unsure of my answer. "It's just..normal of me to slip off the cracks sometimes." I told him. "We are all humans after all." I waved the matter off with a smile.  He then looked at me and was about to say something but he shook his head. "Spit it out." I said as I pulled him out of the room, heading towards the supply room

"Thank you." he started off. I looked at him,frowning. "I dont see why you are thanking me for." I laughed,playfully punching him on the shoulder. "For trusting me. I didn't know that-" he nervously scratched the back of his neck as we took a turn to the left. The smile left my face.

"Eh Jean."  I didn't know whether to talk my feelings out now..Even after getting pretty close to the people in the 104th Trainees squad, I have never spoken much of my past and feelings. I guess some small stuff wouldnt hurt , huh?

"Yes. I may be..very secretive of my past. I can be incredibly silent or incredibly sarcastic and sharp-tongued at times towards everyone." I told him , scanning his face for a moment then continued. "And I seem like I dont trust anyone at all."

"But I do trust certain people even though I have trust issues." I played with the tips of my hair.I trust you,Connie,Sasha,Eren,Mikasa,Eren,Bertholt,Reiner,Annie,Marco and Armin" I laughed, trying to make the atmosphere lighter.

"And of course..a certain someone." I whispered. Levi, I trust Levi. 

The both of us stopped in front of a wooden door. A silence lingered for awhile until I decided to speak up.

"You asked me just now , why couldnt I give the orders. Because...because I know I cant. I wasn't in the right mind to do it. And I absolutely hate myself for it." I turned to look at the taller male. I felt my fingernails dug into my palms when I clenched my fists. 

"Celestia. It's alright if you dont want to talk about you-" he looked shock that I was revealing much. But it kinda felt good to tell someone a few stuff after 2 years. 

"I'll let you in on one secret." my hand reached out for the door knob. "I find myself rather emotionally unstable even though I am able to control my emotions. Shocker , aint it?" I pushed the door open.

_xx_

"It's better than nothing." the blonde male said , his hands sprawled against a large paper which I presumed to be a map or some sort. "Even if there are still seven three to four meter class titans in the supply room,blinding them all at once isnt impossible with this much firepower." Armin looked around nervously , unsure of his plan.

"First , we'll use the lift to lower a large number of people into the center of the chamber." his finger pointed to a square which represented the lift. "Next , they'll fire directly into the faces of all seven titans at once." his finger circled aroun the square. "We'll blind them."

"The next instance will decide everything." he looked up. "Seven other people hiding near the ceiling will swoop down to attack their weak-spots while they're blind." his finger pointed towards thin recetangles on the paper , supposedly to be the beams that support the ceiling.

"In other words..if we follow this plan, we'll be gambling everything on this single attack." he frowned.

Life is a gamble.

"The whole point is for the seven people to kill all seven titans simultaneously." he explained to everyone. "The seven people should be the most physically capable ones..You'll have to  shoulder the burden of everyone's lives."

"I'm sorry." his voice suddenly got softer and he looked down. "No problem." "Whoever fails ,all of us will die. The risk is the same" the cold voice of Annie somehow reassured Armin in a way.

"Armin." my voice made the boy who was kneeling look up at me as I walked towards him. "I'm not doubting your plan but what if there are more than 7 titans. Is there any way.." I asked the blonde.

"Yes..There is a way. I've been thinking about that too..The best way is hiding at the middle beam , near the lift as that meant you can attack at any direction" he pointed at one position written on the paper. "But I dont know whether it is possible. It's incredibly risky." he doubted himself again.

"I dont know whether if one is possible to leap across this beam to next and to be able to reach the nape of the titan." he stumbled, tapping on his chin.

"I can do it." I replied easily. It was easy.

"Celestia! It's dangerous." he shook his head , eyes filled with worry stared back at me. "I have experience with this type of positions in the past. I'm sure I'll be able to do it again." I reassured him with a smile.

"Celestia is always filled with surprises , remember Armin?" Connie piped in , putting his arm across my shoulders.

"It's risky , you know." Mikasa told me as we walked down the stairs , hiding down to the chamber. "I should be able to do it. I dont know whether the structure is the same as the one I did before..but I'll be able to think of something." I shrugged.

"Celestia." Mikasa frowned.

"Dont worry. The situtations that I have faced in the past would be able to help me." I waved at her and headed towards the position I was suppose to hide at. I looked up at the beams and slowly studied them.

The structure and position of the beams in this HQ was the same as the fat ass trader's building.. I smirked , this is going to be easier than I thought. I quickly jumped and landed on the first beam. My feet lightly tapped on it , testing it's strength. 

I let out a mumble of satisfaction when it was strong. I proceeded to jump across the beams that were near each other while the ones that were too far , I took a detour. I let out a breath of relief when I reached my right position. 

I quickly positoned myself in a readying position as I studied the beams around me again. Talking about beams..it reminds me of something

I watched Hanni skillfully scanned the people below us. She looked up , her green eyes connecting with mine and she gave me a confident nod. That was our cue. 

This would be easily. There's only one defenseless man who's patrolling the area. It would be easy to get the food. Once done that , we would bind him up and leave as fast as we can.

"Eh you." Hannie shouted, distracting him. He looked up and was about to shout to inform the others there were intruders but I jumped and landed behind him. He was about to turn back but I kicked the back of his knees. When he fell to his knees , I immediately put the shiny blade on his neck,threatening to break the skin.

"Now be good and dont even dare to breathe a single word."  I whispered into his ear.

I looked down and counted the amount of titans. 5..6..7..8. 

"Oi Celestia. Take the titan that is near Mikasa's position." Connie whispered, nodding at me. 

The distance is pretty far. Even trying my best to jump as far as I can ,  that meant I would only land on it's head. Well , that'll be okay , I guess. 

"Now!" I heard a shout and it was my cue. I jumped and pushed my body as far as it could go. I felt my right eye twitched when I landed on it's messy black hair. Without wasting anymore time , I jumped off it's head and twisted my body just in time to slice the nape of it's neck.

I felt pain shoot up my legs when I landed on the cement floor. I turned back to see that I cut deep inside , making me cheer mentally in my head. I looked around , hoping that we suceeded in one single shot but I was wrong.

"Pardon me..for suddenly..stabbing you..from the back.." I heard Sasha apologizing. "It's Sasha and Connie!" Bertholt shouted out. "Someone help them!" I heard Jean shouted out.

I was about to rush forward but Mikasa beat me to it , rushing forward to help Sasha and behind her was Annie. I heard the familiar sound of the swords slicing through the air and loud groans that meant that both of them have suceeded.

A smile tugged at my lips when I heard the cheers that we were safe. I let out an exhausted groan and walked to the gas supplies area to fill up my empty gas tank.

"That was dangerous , Mikasa." I told the Asian that suddenly sat beside me , inserting the tube to the opening of the tank. Behind her was Armin who sat beside me too. "Jumping from the middle beam is also very dangerous." she retorted which made me laugh. I turned to look at Armin who's face were filled with guilt

"I've been through much more dangerous things in the past than jumping from the middle beam." I chuckled softly. A faint smile lingered on my lips , remembering a few thrilled moments. "So don't worry , Armin" I put my arm around the blonde. "

"I'm not surprised. Even though you say nothing of your past. It's obvious you're not an ordinary kid from the streets." Mikasa turned to look at me , her eyes connecting with mine. "Speaking of yourself,Mikasa?" I smirked. 

"My childhood wasn't always filled with laughter. They were tainted by violence..blood..lies." I put down my gas tanks and looked forward. "You dont know whether you'll wake up with a blade at your throat." I laughed.

"Chances of surviving by yourself in the street at such a young age is very low. That would..mean you had someone with you." Armin looked at me. I gave him a smile and nodded. "Always so clever, Armin. My brother and two of his friends."

I could only pray that Armin doesn't start figuring out things , bit by bit. It's true when they say what he lacks in physical strength , he makes it up by intelligence. 

I started laughing when I saw their guilty faces. "My brother isn't dead! He is pretty much alive and incredibly strong" 

"Maybe, I'll finally be able to meet him after so many years of seperation."

_xx_

READ COS THERE'S A SNEAK PEEK OF SOMETHING SPECIAL BELOW ;)

Hey guys! So this chapter is basically Alexandria/Celestia character developement!

It's just basically her slowly opening up and you get to know that she isn't that strong and calm headed.
Like in chapter 1 , she had quite a debate in her head when she wanted to register for the military

Anyways!

I was thinking of writing an extra special chapter. 
It isn't really connected to the story but it is in a way.

But here's a sneak peek!

His footsteps could be heard as he walked down the crowded street. He was thinking whether he should pickpocket or not as he held a bag of freashly baked french loaf. His eyes looked around, noticing there was no members of the Garrison patrolling around. It's okay to earn a few more change. It wouldn't hurt. With a blank face , his body softly nudged against a lady. His hand slipped into her bag without her noticing. In a few seconds , in his coat was a money pouch that was filled with coins , belonging to the lady. 
Relief went through his body when he wasn't caught. He couldnt , you see. There was no room She only has him left. He turned down a few more streets and stopped infront of a cottage.

-End-

YEP. Guess who's that guy ;)

5 comments for the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.6K 30
Levi has never been one to show emotions, not even to his closest friends and comrades. But when it comes to his baby sister (y/n), things are differ...
738K 19.2K 38
This story is about the life Levi and (Y/n) have from when they were kids raised by Kenny to when they were reunited as members of the survey corps...
129 2 13
𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫!! 𝐀𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐚...
7.5K 211 30
Y/N Yeager had been living peacefully inside the walls with her mother, father, and her little brother Eren. That is until she turned 15 years old. S...