Heavy Crown ♚ H.S [ON HOLD]

By macklemcvey

❝Heavy is the head that wears the crown.❞ - Shakespeare, Henry IV [WARNING: This story contains explicit co... More

Trailer ♚
Playlist ♚
Prologue ♚
| I |
II
III
IV
| V |
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
| XI |
| XII |
| XIII |
XIV
XV
XVI
| XVII |
XVIII
| XIX |
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
HC One-shot Contest: CLOSED ♚
HC One-Shot Contest: Winners ♚
HC One-Shot Contest: Winner's One Shot ♚
| XXVII |
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
| XXXI |
XXXII
XXXIII
| XXXIV |
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
on hold yay (not)
HC INFO/RECAP
XXXIX
XL
hi
HC RECAP 2
XLI
ON HOLD
| XLII |
XLIII

Heavy Crown ♚

55.7K 823 1.1K
By macklemcvey

In the mystical land of Caunwaiton, House Rahraenos tries to overthrow House Styles, the ruling house of the five kingdoms, in the Rahraenos Rebellion. However, they fail miserably: Desmond Styles beheads Ronan Rahraenos and secures his hold on The Golden Throne.

As House Styles is the victorious one in this rebellion, they have to offer up Prince Harry Styles to marry Princess Reina Rahraenos, of the defeated kingdom, in order to solidify House Styles' claim to its lands and establish peace between the two houses.

But when Harry Styles is forced into an arranged marriage with Reina Rahraenos, House Styles becomes oblivious to the fact that they had just walked into an invisible trap that will have them spiraling towards a macabre end.

♕♔♕

| WARNING |

This book contains explicit content which includes sexual content, profanity and graphic violence. Read at your own risk.

There's also racial discrimination in the story and I don't mean to offend anyone by adding it in there. It's just to make it more realistic since this book is set in the medieval time. It's also there to reflect on our society and social issues that are present today.

Plagiarism is unacceptable. Accusations of plagiarism is also unacceptable unless valid evidence is presented. There are a few Prince Harry stories out there and I've only read one, and I'm fairly sure of myself that the plot is different from that one.

| CONTEXT |

Heavy Crown is set in 297 AC, basically the medieval times. The fictional land (country) it is set in is called Caunwaiton and there are five kingdoms lead by five great houses (royal families).

House Styles rules the kingdom of Siremeth, which is in the Southeast of Caunwaiton. House Rahraenos rules the kingdom of Vardomos, which is in the Northeast of Caunwaiton. House Styles is the current house that sits on The Golden Throne, which rules all five kingdoms and the entirety of Caunwaiton

The book was inspired by Game of Thrones and Reign in terms of how the kingdoms and political marriages are laid out. As well as the ideals and stereotypes set in that sort of setting and time period.

I know it will be hard to remember this information but this stuff will be explained whenever mentioned during the story to avoid any confusion. You are always welcome to ask any questions in the comments section.

| CAST LIST |

Harry Styles Himself

Nisrina Sbia Reina Rahraenos
[Moroccan]
( Ray-na) (Ra-ray-nos)

Keira Knightley Genevieve Rahraenos
(Jen-uh-veev) (Ra-ray-nos)

Daniel Sharman Declan Stanlire
(Deck-lan) (Stan-liar)

Charles Michael Davis Myles Taler

Sebastian Stan Fredric Bryne

Bella Hadid Jaide Norcross

Kat Graham Nira Rhysling

Toni Mahfud Reyes Rahraenos
( Ray-es) (Ra-ray-nos)

♕♔♕

welcome to heavy crown !! I'm praying this story's plot works out well and makes sense at the end lmao 'cause I got confused a couple of times writing this out. I hope y'all are as excited as I am !!

ONE VERY IMPORTANT THING! So the female lead, Reina, is played by a Moroccan girl. Since she's from Morocco, in the fanfiction the people consider anyone who isn't either black or white: foreign. Foreigners are discriminated against, just like black people will be in this fanfiction.

So Reina's mother is a foreigner and her father is white, therefore she will be discriminated against for having a foreign mother. Just wanted to put that out there! It'll be mentioned again later on in the story with much more detail but yeah.

ALSO please bear with me on the medieval speaking and what sort of things existed during that time and all that stuff. I have to do more research on the medieval times, but some things like going to the bathroom, shaving and etc. won't be mentioned because it's unnecessary. We're just going to assume they do that so we can focus on the actual story.

also one last thing, credits go to styleslight for creating that amazing banner! I love it so much. If y'all ever need a cover or banner, she's the one to go to ;)  xx

Next up is the playlist ;)

Until we meet again...

thiø

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 11.6K 79
Sometimes in life we stumble upon someone by accident who opens up an entirely different world that we never knew could exist. They change us, make u...
18.9K 930 24
"How could you do such a thing to me." Harry sobbed " It's not what I'm doing to you, its what you're doing to yourself" ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 23 year-old Ha...
4.7M 123K 130
@harrystyles liked your post @harrystyles commented on your post @harrystyles started following you |#1 in fanfiction| read at own risk *** written...
13.1K 356 12
I looked up at him, unsure of what just happened. I saw the blood glistening off of his gold H ring as he pushed my hair out of my face, scanning my...