Mending Eachother ✔

By mash_kookie

~☆ a story that revolves around an anonymous gangster and an abandoned innocent soul. the broken souls needs... More

Welcome 🎈
1|Shut the fu** up.
2|My first loss.
3|Oh No, Not again!
4|Familiar pair of eyes.
6|Why again?
7|In shock
8|Endorsing silently
9|Laila! listen to me.
10|WTH!
11|Blew off
12|In shock?
13|That I didn't expect.
14|Malignant Bastard.
15|Totally confused.
16|Entering the hell.
17|How come it's possible?
18|Her bad luck.
19|Startled by the scenario.
20|What's going on?
21|What I'm gonna do now?
22| Time for some fun.
23|How could he?
24|Ohh shoot! Feelings, they're coming back.
25|What's more to come now?
26|What's gonna happen next?
A Message
27|I hate you!
28|Crossing the boundaries.
29|Silence before the storm.
Sorry|Not an update.
Wait is over.
30|Was Harris changing?
31|Not without any purpose.
32|That's life.
33|Bad luck
Sorry|Not an update.
34|A bigger thriller
Back.
What's your favourite word?
35|It's coming.
Happy New year.
36|Disclosing the secrets.
37|The Past.
Author's Note.
38| The Past (2)
Author's note: Army spotted.
39|Open to truths of life.
Author's note: so it's all out.
40|She is back!
41|And the tables turned.
42|I found my happiness
BONUS: Don't miss

5|Totally despondent

2.8K 211 85
By mash_kookie

In the crowd their hands tore apart, her heartbeat almost stopped.
His glimpse from a little far took back her heart to the track.

~~~~~~~

Happy reading. 🎈

Laila POV:

His eyes were boring inside me giving some sparks, I didn't expect him to show up this early, the fire in his eyes was enough to melt a huge iceberg. He had so much hatred reflecting and I knew it was only for me but I couldn't conclude the exact reason of his so much hate, whatever happened between us was just a mistake, he hated me so much as if we had some old grudges.

"Look at this", my eyes darted to the hostler around his waist under his jacket which carried a gun ofcourse.

"Now look at me", he wishpered with gritted teeth and I looked in his eyes.

"Don't you dare let out a word when I'll remove my hand otherwise you know what I'll do", he kept his tone low and tough. I nodded trying best to prevent the tears that were on the urge to came out.

He slowly retreated his hand off my face and I took a deep breath gasping some air, inhaling his cologne, he was still dangerously closed to me so I pushed him a little by collecting all my strength but he took hold of my hand and showed his eyes to me, I again froze.

"Just stop thinking some cheap stuffs and listen to me carefully", he pointed a finger at me and jerked away my hand.

"It's the last time I'm warning you, you shouldn't cross my path or my brother's", he kept his tone cold, enough to sent shiver down my spine.

"I know he's your teacher or whatever but other than your studies stuffs you are not allowed to go near him", he was talking something totally rubbish. 

"It's the first time ever my brother got into a fight and the reason behind was only you", his words were making me drown into some deep bewilderment and embarrassment.

"You remember that money which you caused me to lose that day, some million dollars?" He asked and I silently nodded clutching the end of my shirt.

"If any thing will happen to me or my brother where you'll be reason then I'll make sure you pay those million dollars no matter what", his threat was making me insane, why he's such a jerk.

"You got me?" This time he grinded his teeth and I nodded averting my gaze to the ground.

"Last warning", he lifted my chin in a tight grip and my neck bones almost cracked. He unintentionally grazed his thumb on my chin and glanced my wounded feet for some seconds before he suddenly took his hands off of me and gave a pointed look. He turned to leave but I got a hold of his jacket and he turned around abruptly.

"Don't ever touch me again", I wishpered trying to kept loath in my tone, maybe I succeeded and then left his jacket turning my gaze away from him. I felt his eyes on my face but I disdained his stare feeling the pain in my leg intensifying while appreciating myself for collecting such courage in few seconds.

After a while he swivelled and walked away, I stared at his back until it disappeared from my sight. I let out a sigh. Such a weird man he's, what's  going on in his mind it's out of my reach. Hope we never see eachother again, NEVER!

I shrugged my shoulders and walked back to my destination trying to take long strides as I was running short of time.

Evening.

I was cleaning the table when the cafe door flew open and in came those people whose presence always makes me choke. Sanah's fingers were intertwined with Sajid's and they were being followed by those chics and boys who were their dogs. Idiots!

I averted my gaze and better tried to focus on my work hoping that some other worker would deal them but as I have told you all, my luck was of no use.

"Waiter", I was being called, I struggled and walked to them with still injured leg.

"Write our orders", Sajid kept his tone teasing and his eyes on me.

I nodded with the look of disgust plastered on my face, I couldn't mishandled them, they were the customers, I had to deal with them properly.

"5 cappuccino and 3 Americano", he said and I scribbled down their orders.

"No no make it 4 cappuccino and 4 Americano", he changed the order and I knew it was deliberate however I changed the order.

Well he was now quiet so I walked away but if I say I'm a little bit of lucky then I'm the greatest liar, I walked some inches away from them when they called me again, they were trying to play with me, a very cunning game.

I again dragged my wounded leg to them and stood near their table.

"Make it again 5 cappuccino and 3 Americano", he got back to the old order and those fools of the humans on his table were letting out some foolish giggles.

"Is it your final order Sir or you have to make more changes?" I asked with gritted teeth when he laughed out loud.

"No miss it's final", he smirked and I nodded keeping the scowl on my face before turning around but again he called me out. Fu** him, ohh Sorry GOD for cursing but what can I do, he's being one ass***e.

"I forgot to order sandwiches", he smirked again and I nodded when I felt the eyes of the owner on me, I suppressed my anger, I was in no mood to lose my job.

"Yes?" I asked keeping my gaze on the red cloth draped on the table.

"3 chicken sandwiches and 5 vegetable", this time Sanah spoke and I looked in her eyes for millisecond, there was so much evilness in those brown pair of eyes, I averted my gaze.

"Anything else?" As a formality I asked again.

"Ohh make it 4 chicken sandwiches and 3 vegetable", he again started with his odious game and I scribbled their orders before passing them a fake smile and walked away without glancing back hoping that they won't call me again and thanks to GOD they didn't. I let out a sigh in joy, those were my little happiness.

They were served and I didn't know when they left as I stayed in the kitchen for the whole time until the job time ended.

I draped the jacket around my shoulders as the weather got chill, hanging my bag I walked out of the cafe for my usual visit to warehouse.

I was going through the notifications in my phone while walking when someone crashed hard into me, it was a girl and we both fell hard on the cold pavement.

"Ahhh", I received a wince from her and her brunette hair were falling on her face, she lifted her face with scrunched nose and looked in my direction, ohh my, she was gorgeous.

"I'm so sorry", I apologized rubbing my back while she nervously smiled.

"No I'm sorry, I was distracted by my phone", she mumbled while straightening her hair.

"Same here, this phone is such frenzy", she laughed along with me.

"I'm Laila", I extended hand for a shake.

"I'm Inayah", she replied with an enticing smile.

"Ohh GOD, your leg, it's already injured, I'm really sorry", she apologized with sad eyes and I just nodded.

"It's okay, I'm fine", well I wasn't really but I didn't want to upset her.

"Ohh, may you be healthy sooner", she passed a prayer for me.

"Thankyou and IN SHA ALLAH", I replied feeling great talking to her. 

"Okay I'll go, what about we meet tomorrow at the park?", she said and I nodded a big yes, a friendly person she was, I just can't let her go.

"So tomorrow evening at 5 pm", I mentioned and she approved it with a smile. We bid our byes and went in our directions.

Sitting on the same spot I waited for that anonymous man. I waited and waited for those melodious notes of piano but they didn't come out to me, what has happened to that man? Why he's so careless with this job now days? I was lost in thoughts when a loud crash made me jumped off my spot. It was a sound of glass shattering and then some sobs came out, the cry of a man.

Ohh GOD, was he crying? But why? There were some mutters but I failed at getting any meaning from the words.

Then there were the sounds of many things crashing loudly amplifying my fear. What's going on inside? I think I should run but why my feet were glued to the ground. There was a loud scream and then some pants, as if someone was turning into werewolf under the full moon.

My eyes were lingered on the door when a hand tapped my shoulders, I shivered and turned abruptly to came across the man I never wanted to see but why I always encounter him. Ugh.

"Inayah", he said a name, Ahh, it sounded so familiar, ohh that girl I met a while ago but why her?

He gripped my shoulders and pulled me to him, that when I noticed he was drunk, and badly drunk. His eyes bloodshot and he seemed like a wild beast, I had palpitations under his touch. I flinched but his grip was stronger, he was digging his nails in my arms but I only winced mentally. He was smelling alcohol and pulled me more into him until I collided in his hard torso. We were dangerously closed and it was out of my likeness.

"Leave me", I tried to push him but that hulk of a man was not moving a bit, my all energy went in vain.

Ya ALLAH, forgive me please, I'm helpless.

"Why you left me baby? Please come back, I need you", he said some illegitimate words that took me off guard and leaned into me. I pushed him harder but his eyes were now blazing with fury.

"Don't push me", he yelled and I got frozen under his grip.

"Don't push m...me away", his voice cracked and he let out some sobs. Watching him cry like that pained my heart. No matter how much I hate that man, that sight was heart wrenching.

I was more scared that his loud talks would cause that piano player to come out and caught me, no I didn't want that, I didn't want him to stop me from listening his play, I knew I was intruding his personal life but it was now the part of my daily routine. I'm used to it, what could I do now?

"Will you come back baby?" Some tears made way down his cheek and he sobbed again.

"I'm not Inayah", I wishpered when he got stiffened.

"Don't lie to me", he pushed me to the hard wall and caged me in between.

"Don't run away, what have I ever done to you? Why are you punishing me?" He caressed my cheek, oh no, he can't do that.

"Stop touching me", I slapped off his hand unable to control my shivering, I was so much scared that tears even pooled my eyes.

"You're mine and I can touch you", he semi yelled and left only millimeters between our faces, now it was getting too much.

I have to handled him calmly. I shouldn't panic.

"Say it, say it you won't leave me", he asked me with so much hope in his eyes, I wondered who was that Inayah girl who made his life miserable, and why he even came here to disturb me, it was my only second spot where I could relax.

"Yes I'll stay", I said with a smile trying my best to control my tremors.

A smile made way to his lips, and that picked my heart beat. There was something in that smile. Something beautiful. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I knew it, I knew it", and he did what I didn't want anyone to do except the one who deserve it but this guy had decided to made my life miserable. I flinched but he didn't let me go.

Ya ALLAH, forgive me.

This man was totally despondent.

~~~~~~~~

Okay so another chapter for these lovely readers whose comments always manages to leave a smile on my face. 🙈

So those bitches Sajid and Sanah. Ugh. 😒

And so here's the Inayah, what do you think about her?

And Harris, ohh GOD... he seemed totally broken. What might have happened to him?

Let's wait for upcoming chapters.

The truth will be relieved.

So much thriller and suspense is awaiting.

Stay tuned for some great story on its way.

How's the chapter BTW?

Kindly keep voting and dropping your comments. Kindly do recommend my story to your friends. I'll be very grateful.

Thanks alot for support and making my story to reach #216 in Spiritual.

Keep smiling.

The writer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 402 54
• Mature Audience ~ (Trigger Warning) It will contain strong language, physical, mental trauma, smut and smoking. • A fatal attraction between a da...
10.2K 716 20
#1 in broken hearts. #5 in dramafilled. She is white, He is black, not just any black but, Nigerian black. She is from a place the blacks would call...
113K 7.1K 51
When the enigmatic Areston De L'Aquila enters her life like a tempestuous force, Juliette Rothchild finds herself irresistibly drawn to his dark allu...
20.1K 1K 59
Heyy. ✌🏼Islamic story. Two broken souls are meant to be together but only Allah knows, will they heal mend their heart or completely destroy them...