Tomdaya One Shots

By mind_soul7

a bunch of one shots with tom holland and zendaya coleman More

A/N
Thinking Back
Far Away
The Water
Shoes
Cry
Cuddles and Movies
No Chill
Mary Jane Where?
Stop, Seriously Stop
A/N 2
Wait, What?
Jealousy
Duet
A/N 3
Joking with Honesty
I Want to be Close to You
A/N 4
The Ellen Show
Bloopers and Behind the Scenes
Um...
Um... Pt. 2
A/N 5
Him?!
World Premiere
Sing for the Snap
Upside Down Kiss?
Little Moments
The Secret is Out
(NO SPOILER) SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMING REVIEW
THANK YOU
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (not that important but whatever)
The Actual Final Annoncement (๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜)

It's Unprofessional, So What?

10.7K 172 61
By mind_soul7

(A/N: This is a request. I can't back to you to say thanks, but hopefully, you'll read this and know it was your request. Hopefully.)

It was about 7 PM on a cold, rainy day in LA. Zendaya had gotten back home at around 6 PM from working on set of 'The Greatest Showman'. It was a lot of fun doing the movie and playing the role of a trapeze artist. It was also physically draining and tiring, so she was happy to be back home. She was scrolling through Twitter on her couch to see the latest gossip in celebrities, politics, etc. Zendaya then heard a knock on the door.

"I know for sure that I didn't ask anyone to come over."

Zendaya walked to the door slowly to see if she could make out who it was from the other side of the door (A/N: Part of the door is glass). However, it was pouring outside, and she could only make out a faint outline of the person. She was able to recognize the British voice from the outside of her house though.

"Uh, Zendaya, it's kinda raining."

Z rushed to the door and opened it allowing to Tom to step on the mat. She shut the door behind him and ran up to face him.

"Any reason you're here in particular?"

Tom brushed his feet on the mat and said,"I just wanted to see you. The hotel isn't far from here. I was walking there, but I thought I would stop by to say hello."

Zendaya smiled knowing that Tom wanted to come see her. Once he took off his jacket, she guided him to the kitchen.

"So, how long are you staying in LA for?"

Tom thought for a second and replied,"3 weeks, I think. I have to go film some other movies."

The conversation continued on with mostly childish topics about the dumbest things. It was nice though for both of them to sit done and talk. They haven't seen each other in a while and usually talked through texting. So, it was good to have a face to face conversation.

Checking the time, Zendaya realized it was almost 8:30. Tom was an easy person to have a conversation, so the fact that it went on for an hour and a half didn't surprise her. Suddenly, an idea popped in her head.

Z blurted out,"Hey, do you want to stay over for the night?"

"Really? Sure, but I didn't bring any clothes. I'll need to go back to the hote-."

"No", said Zendaya cutting off Tom, "you could borrow some of Darnell's clothes. He won't mind. I can get you some."

Tom thought for a second before answering back. "Well, I mean, okay if he doesn't mind."

A few seconds passed, and neither of them said anything. They both just stared at each other unsure if they should say anything or wait for the other person to speak first. Zendaya pushed up her glasses once more wondering why her face was getting so hot.

Luckily, Tom broke the silence before it could get any more weird.

"So, what are we gonna do?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There they were in the living room watching 'Friday' eating Zendaya's favorite ice cream. They sat quite close together. At one point, Z put her head on Tom's shoulder as they laughed at all the jokes made in the movie. She glanced up at one point to see Tom's eyes glued to the screen. She felt her heart start beating fast when he started laughing at something funny that happened.

She was staring at him for so long that she almost didn't hear him shouting her name.

"Uh, what'd you say, Tom?"

"I asked if you thought the joke was funny."

Zendaya had no clue what he was talking about.

"What joke exactly?"

Tom gave her a somewhat confused, but concerned look. "The one that just came on. Are you okay?"

Z stammered a little. "Y-yeah, just um... trying to think about some stuff that's all."

The movie was just about to end. Tom shut off the TV seeing that their attention was not on the movie anymore. He looked at her and sat up.

"Is there anything that I can do to help clear your mind?"

Z felt her heart beating fast again hearing how concerned Tom was for. That was not a feeling that she needed right now, but she couldn't help that she likes Tom.

"No, it's... it's nothing."

"Well, clearly it's something. Come on, tell me. What's wrong", asked Tom taking both her hands in his.

Z felt her face getting hot again and looked away for a few seconds. Tom's eyes stared locked on her waiting for her response. Zendaya took a deep breath still feeling a little hot.

"Come on, Zendaya, control yourself. Be cool."

But as Zendaya looked at Tom, she felt anything, but cool. "Tom, it's hard to explain. I'm not sure if you'll understand."

Tom moved a little closer to Z.

"I won't judge you. I promise."

Zendaya questioned his words. "You sure?"

She leaned a little closer as Tom. Her mind was wondering what the hell she was doing, but her gut was telling her to just say it already. Her heart was saying that she should do more.

Tom whispered,"Yeah, I'm sure. Just whenever you're ready."

Between her mind, gut, and heart, Z's heart immediately took over. She slowly kissed Tom wrapping her arms around his neck. She guessed that he felt the same way as he wrapped his arms around her waist. Eventually, this turned into a full make out session. Zendaya was on top of Tom passionately kissing him. Tom was as well pulling closer to him so that she was directly on top of him.

Zendaya was enjoying the moment loving the feeling of kissing Tom. At one point though, her mind cleared and began to start working again.

"This shouldn't be happening."

With those 4 words in mind, Zendaya stopped kissing him and sat up. Tom got up as well worried.

"Did I do something wrong?"

Zendaya put a hand to her head.

"We both did. Tom, this wasn't suppose to happen. This isn't right, I mean, we're co stars. We can't b-."

Tom interrupted her and asked,"Do you regret what just happened?"

Zendaya looked at him and put a hand on his. "No, I'm sorry Tom. I didn't try to make it seem like I did. It's just that if we cross the line, it's going to come with so much drama, and media, and it'll look really unprofessional with the cast and Marvel and S-."

"It looks unprofessional, so what? And whatever people say we'll ignore it. Let's cross the line."

Tom stroked her cheek waiting for a response. Zendaya looked up at him for a few seconds.

"You do realize what's going to happen if we do, right?"

"Yeah, but I'm crossing the line with you, so it's okay."

Zendaya smiled as Tom cupped her face in both of his hands. He leaned in and kissed her, which she happily kissed back with her mind now thinking 4 more positive, but sarcastic words.

"What could go wrong?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 39 15
"๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ...
560K 9.7K 94
Title says it all Discontinued
210K 1.9K 26
โš Imagines about the one and only Tom Holland. โš y/n - your name
4.1K 154 28
Hello! Just some one-shots about Our resident cinnamon roll. Peter Parker or Spider-Man! May be some 2 or 3 shots idk.