It's Unprofessional, So What?

(A/N: This is a request. I can't back to you to say thanks, but hopefully, you'll read this and know it was your request. Hopefully.)

It was about 7 PM on a cold, rainy day in LA. Zendaya had gotten back home at around 6 PM from working on set of 'The Greatest Showman'. It was a lot of fun doing the movie and playing the role of a trapeze artist. It was also physically draining and tiring, so she was happy to be back home. She was scrolling through Twitter on her couch to see the latest gossip in celebrities, politics, etc. Zendaya then heard a knock on the door.

"I know for sure that I didn't ask anyone to come over."

Zendaya walked to the door slowly to see if she could make out who it was from the other side of the door (A/N: Part of the door is glass). However, it was pouring outside, and she could only make out a faint outline of the person. She was able to recognize the British voice from the outside of her house though.

"Uh, Zendaya, it's kinda raining."

Z rushed to the door and opened it allowing to Tom to step on the mat. She shut the door behind him and ran up to face him.

"Any reason you're here in particular?"

Tom brushed his feet on the mat and said,"I just wanted to see you. The hotel isn't far from here. I was walking there, but I thought I would stop by to say hello."

Zendaya smiled knowing that Tom wanted to come see her. Once he took off his jacket, she guided him to the kitchen.

"So, how long are you staying in LA for?"

Tom thought for a second and replied,"3 weeks, I think. I have to go film some other movies."

The conversation continued on with mostly childish topics about the dumbest things. It was nice though for both of them to sit done and talk. They haven't seen each other in a while and usually talked through texting. So, it was good to have a face to face conversation.

Checking the time, Zendaya realized it was almost 8:30. Tom was an easy person to have a conversation, so the fact that it went on for an hour and a half didn't surprise her. Suddenly, an idea popped in her head.

Z blurted out,"Hey, do you want to stay over for the night?"

"Really? Sure, but I didn't bring any clothes. I'll need to go back to the hote-."

"No", said Zendaya cutting off Tom, "you could borrow some of Darnell's clothes. He won't mind. I can get you some."

Tom thought for a second before answering back. "Well, I mean, okay if he doesn't mind."

A few seconds passed, and neither of them said anything. They both just stared at each other unsure if they should say anything or wait for the other person to speak first. Zendaya pushed up her glasses once more wondering why her face was getting so hot.

Luckily, Tom broke the silence before it could get any more weird.

"So, what are we gonna do?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There they were in the living room watching 'Friday' eating Zendaya's favorite ice cream. They sat quite close together. At one point, Z put her head on Tom's shoulder as they laughed at all the jokes made in the movie. She glanced up at one point to see Tom's eyes glued to the screen. She felt her heart start beating fast when he started laughing at something funny that happened.